"Can you drive me to my friend Tyrone's house, dad? We have a school project to..."

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

"Can you drive me to my friend Tyrone's house, dad? We have a school project to work on, and the deadline's almost there".

Attached: 1402432361088.jpg (67 KB, 360x623)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/06/indian-woman-73-gives-birth-twin-girls-mangayamma-yaramati-andhra-pradesh

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Myspace thot

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Yes dear. Just gotta get my gun and my shovel.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Why did you post this

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

(((syop))) shit, most of pol is a test site.

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

because this is every white woman under 25

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

the sad fact is that most girls that roll like this have never had a father in their lives. if we're going to shame sluts, fathers that abandon their children should be held in the same degree of disgust. what destructive results. truly saddening.

Attached: ajVs3tw.jpg (582 KB, 4928x3264)

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

jesus God sauce pls

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

no it isn't faggot your just a incel

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

“No. You’re homeschooled. Why are you dressed like a whore? It’s not Halloween yet. Go inside, change and wash your face I am not taking you camping dressed like that.”

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

Cope more incel losers

Attached: 1568434603465.gif (368 KB, 540x810)

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

school project to work on
But Tyrone is illiterate.

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

Sure honey. What about protection though? Should we make a little stop at the gas station and buy some condoms? Or are you guys prepared?

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

"Put some clothes on, you look like a whore. And no, Tyrone's to dumb to help you with your homework. Ask your brother instead."

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

Proof Jeffrey Epstein is alive. Confirmed

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

Sure is.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

German confirmed.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

nope
ever white girl is like this
every girl no matter what race has had 5+ sexual partners by 18

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch? Tyrone? Did I not tell you to not talk to niggers? You aren't going fucking anywhere, and you're going to do homeschooling now.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

What would happen to you if we didn't normalize your sexual behavior?

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

Don't want to be grandpa for a brown kid, even if it has some of my genes.

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

this

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

based

Attached: 1547296733255.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720)

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

Take the milf pill anons
It's much better

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

But honey, you're 13 and Tyrone is 21 years old. School only goes to grade 6 in the third world shithole from which he came. That's why he sits in the back of your classroom.

Attached: dropout.png (86 KB, 500x396)

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

no he can come over to our house and I can help you both on the project. also put some clothes on you retarded slut.

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

But old women can't bear children? What would be the point?

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

SURE
BUT ONLY AFTER YOU SUCK MY COCK

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

Not if you smack her face daily

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

Time for some rape reeducation with Vikings and Germanic tribesmen, you filthy coal-burning nigger's slut. Such a shame daddy's daughter turned into a moon crickets pleasure pouch, not go churn out some Super soldiers for cannon fodder for the next Great Race War

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/06/indian-woman-73-gives-birth-twin-girls-mangayamma-yaramati-andhra-pradesh

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit