"Can you drive me to my friend Tyrone's house, dad? We have a school project to work on...

"Can you drive me to my friend Tyrone's house, dad? We have a school project to work on, and the deadline's almost there".

Attached: 1402432361088.jpg (360x623, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/06/indian-woman-73-gives-birth-twin-girls-mangayamma-yaramati-andhra-pradesh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Myspace thot

Yes dear. Just gotta get my gun and my shovel.

Why did you post this

(((syop))) shit, most of pol is a test site.

because this is every white woman under 25

the sad fact is that most girls that roll like this have never had a father in their lives. if we're going to shame sluts, fathers that abandon their children should be held in the same degree of disgust. what destructive results. truly saddening.

Attached: ajVs3tw.jpg (4928x3264, 582K)

jesus God sauce pls

no it isn't faggot your just a incel

“No. You’re homeschooled. Why are you dressed like a whore? It’s not Halloween yet. Go inside, change and wash your face I am not taking you camping dressed like that.”

Cope more incel losers

Attached: 1568434603465.gif (540x810, 368K)

>school project to work on
But Tyrone is illiterate.

Sure honey. What about protection though? Should we make a little stop at the gas station and buy some condoms? Or are you guys prepared?

"Put some clothes on, you look like a whore. And no, Tyrone's to dumb to help you with your homework. Ask your brother instead."

Proof Jeffrey Epstein is alive. Confirmed

Sure is.

German confirmed.

nope
ever white girl is like this
every girl no matter what race has had 5+ sexual partners by 18

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch? Tyrone? Did I not tell you to not talk to niggers? You aren't going fucking anywhere, and you're going to do homeschooling now.

What would happen to you if we didn't normalize your sexual behavior?

Don't want to be grandpa for a brown kid, even if it has some of my genes.

this

based

Attached: 1547296733255.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Take the milf pill anons
It's much better

But honey, you're 13 and Tyrone is 21 years old. School only goes to grade 6 in the third world shithole from which he came. That's why he sits in the back of your classroom.

Attached: dropout.png (500x396, 86K)

no he can come over to our house and I can help you both on the project. also put some clothes on you retarded slut.

But old women can't bear children? What would be the point?

SURE
BUT ONLY AFTER YOU SUCK MY COCK

Not if you smack her face daily

Time for some rape reeducation with Vikings and Germanic tribesmen, you filthy coal-burning nigger's slut. Such a shame daddy's daughter turned into a moon crickets pleasure pouch, not go churn out some Super soldiers for cannon fodder for the next Great Race War

theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/06/indian-woman-73-gives-birth-twin-girls-mangayamma-yaramati-andhra-pradesh