Redpill Me on Slave Ships

Did slave ships stack bodies on top of one another like in Roots or have the conditions been exaggerated over the years?

Attached: CA716525-5311-4516-A6CB-FDC7BC9AB60D.png (822x493, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm
civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally
jstor.org/stable/43059130?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/305549/jewish/Torah-Slavery-and-the-Jews.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GGv3e37woBw
youtube.com/watch?v=067Y8tRwZyo
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
youtube.com/watch?v=BcmPWwdkkSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They were packed in but stacking them on top of each other would just result in disease spreading and killing every slave and the crew

Ask your rabbi

The truth of stuff like the conditions on slave ships is very hard to really get to theres not much info really put out there for lay people online so you only get stuff like "it was cramped and bad and niggers were dying!" the reality is probably a lot more mundane then it is portrayed just as slave owners are constantly portrayed as extreme racist stereotypes in movies but the reality was that they didnt really go around destroying there niggers(that they fucking paid for) at the slightest whim or act like complete fucking psychopaths 24/7.

It's false, white men would go over in row boats, then use a big butterfly net to capture a brave, african king - then they would row them back to the states.

Attached: 1529293075703.jpg (2048x1139, 230K)

People act like slaves were cheap and disposable - but they were expensive to buy, clothe, house, feed, and give medical care to. Then you had to pay people to make sure they were working. It was a whole operation, but people choose to believe they just left these expensive purchases alone to die every two weeks

Attached: 1534420803964.jpg (540x540, 55K)

noone cares moshe

It can be sort of understandable that people glaze over the financial aspect of slavery but to think that a large portion of the population back in the day acted like stereotypical psychopaths to every dark skinned person is just straight retarded.

No clue, but tell me this slaves were quite valuable, in what world would it make sense to have them dying before they could even get to a market.

Attached: fe676de023b52080bd28d7fae9b8634e.jpg (750x422, 24K)

Most people have a surface level knowledge of history that is usually very black and white, good or bad.

The conditions would have been whatever maximized profit. I have no doubt somebody tried ops pic. It is a packing taken to a logical extreme. Don't forget though that a slave was effectively cattle; and if they are dead or sick they would not fetch a good price at market.

Slavery was systemic though. The relationship you would have with a black person today is not the same. Old white southern racism was a funny thing. Almost a paternal caring.

it's bullshit. slaves were extremely valuable. if a slaving crew couldn't keep them alive, they would be out of a job, and likely killed. look up the real number of slaves brought to america for example, it is WAY less than most people think. this also means african americans are highly inbred, very small gene pool.

watch goodbye uncle tom its on jewtube. all questions answered

wow that image is intense. I was not aware of how "efficient" the owners packed slaves. If i was a black gentlemen during those times, I would have not comply and leave.

> Redpill Me on Slave Ships
here are the people who ran the ships selling slaves to steal their land they still own as diamond mines today, google diamond families.

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

just imagine if you could go back in time and sink every every single one of those with a torpedo

Attached: 1502581930627.jpg (415x415, 32K)

This has been debunked multiple times.

>this also means african americans are highly inbred, very small gene pool.

Given how light skinned US blacks can be, there is quite a lot of mixing in the gene pool. It is interesting though, black people highly prize a certain level of darkness. Too black is bad, and too white is bad too. I wonder if that is rooted in some sort of recognizing genetic health or fitness.

Slave ships are a hoax. They didn't need to bring Africans over because Africans discovered America and were already here.

By (((WHO)))

Where the hell did they store the food/water to feed 300+people and crew.

You physically can't stack people like that without starving to death or dieing to diesease.
Also if you have mutliple ships for storage you get into a all your eggs in one basket scenario.

Attached: 1456356107191.png (1371x928, 68K)

Have you seen living conditions on ships? The crew on any trans atlantic voyage is cramped as hell.

The OP's pic is the theoretical maximum under tight pack conditions. Think of the conditions livestock were kept on ships.

it's overblown. Tight pack would only be considered if there were a glut of slaves available cheaply, so you can risk more of them getting sick on board. Eg, the Kongo civil war.

You can do rough calculations yourself. Number of crossings, number of slaves. If they were packed like OP's pic on any regular basis, they would have only been crossing a quarter the number of times.

Also keep in mind that the OP's image is literally from anti slavery propaganda of the time.

The conditions were exactly the same on slave ships as there were on ships full of poor European immigrants.

it's half true. Some ships went with a tight packing method, in which as many slaves as possible were loaded onto a ship. The idea was the more you started with, the more that would survive when you got to the auction block. They were never stacked on top of each other tho. The most packed would be more of an asses to elbows situation. Others went with the loose packing method, in the hopes that with better ship conditions more would survive and be in better condition, earning a higher price.
The middle passage would take about three weeks to complete in favorable weather conditions. If they were delayed, there could be many casualties.
also ship captains back then were fucking brutal. It didn't matter if you were a slave or a shiphand, beatings, whippings, being chained to posts, abandoned at sea, ect. could happen to anyone.

Obviously these are planning schematics for fucking hammocks. Niggers got a free cruise and escaped war-torn impoverished imprisonment. When are they going to pay me for reparations?

Slavery was just a side effect of Jews looking for new sources of foreskins. Follow the trail of foreskins and you will find the slavers.

Attached: e366c741_500.gif (500x277, 882K)

Every slave was a point of profit, so they fit as many as they possibly could and expected some to die anyway.

>Capitalism

>slaves were extremely valuable
a trained slave might be valuable, but how much do you think it cost to buy a slave from the African tribe that was selling him? That's a slave that doesn't know how to do anything, can't even speak the language, and has no useful skills whatsoever. Probably not much, so you pack as many as you can on a boat, and the strong ones survive, and the weak ones get culled.

That image was already debunked as fake. It was part of an abolitionist propaganda book.

REMEMBER THAT THE JEWS STARTED THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE

REMEMBER!

The transit costs are considerable. And just like livestock, you don’t want unecesary losses. Slave ships actively reduced their injury and fatality rate over the years.

Also, the cost to buy slaves varied. In a slow, no war market, you’re better off with a loose pack one twentyth the density, and a higher survival rate.

Slaves were the same value as an expensive sportscar. Most people owned zero slaves. Slave owners rarely owned less than a dozen, often a horde or more.

The slave trade was majority jewish.

Pretty much anything bad you can assume the jews are behind it. You will be right more times than not

The bible says slavery is ok.
People believed in that religion shite at the time, so it's no bother.

what did a slave actually cost? in todays money (corrected for inflation)

about three fiddy

They were pretty packed, there's also the problem of many being killed during the long trip so that's why they were like sardines in a can.

based

Too many monkies in my area, the were in the tousen now the're in the million's
Good job American you screw'd yourself forever now

there is only so much space on a ship though, and the journey is long. slaves were valuable for these reasons. you can train any nog to do manual labor.

nigger detected.

605yo boomber motherfucker detected stupid Jew

hard to say, but when you look at the types of people who owned them, it makes sense that they would cost as much as a car today possibly. they were literally farm equiptment for large scale agriculture operations. tractors and high-end livestock aren't cheap.

Medical knowledge was almost 0.
The transatlantic cost was enormous.
Ofc they would stack em, or overcrowd them any way they could, they were greedy merchants after all.

Imagine the smell
Imagine having to clean it up after the ship reached the shore

Both racial parties suffered through their transportation of these niggers. First off, low maintenance becomes a ubiquitous theme in all these nigger boats. Because the vessel isn't spacious to accommodate their basic needs (e.g. hygiene, physical movements, etc..), they become vulnerable to disease other niggers are thriving. This didn't the niggers, so did the whites who got caught in the crossfire of it.

It never made sense to me to go through all the expense to buy and transport the slaves only to put them in such awful conditions that half your stock would be dead and the other half diseased. It makes zero sense on every level, from the ship owners to the slave marketers. A ship of diseased and dead slaves is not very profitable, who would bother? I have no doubt it probably happened on occasion, but regularly? It's complete propaganda guilt bullshit.

Yes, like in Roots - and worse.

from what is portrait, that sound like exaggeration
from my understanding it was quite common to own a few of them and that quite a number worked at typical farms (60 or 100 slaves).
desu i never really looked into the economic reality but do you have some numbers for as?

They weren't expensive in the ship, they were 'livestock' And people STILL mistreat 'animals' at sea.

It COULD be like that. It could also be as bad as it has been painted. As I suspect you very well know. The 'good' owners do not excuse the fact of slavery.

Ridiculous.

Nope. As I suspect you know.

Not debunked.

Alex Haley was a 33rd degree mason who also settled a plagiarism case regarding Roots out of court

Attached: let-there-be-light-wishum-gregory2.jpg (550x457, 94K)

I wish i could have a boatload of slaves so i can finally accept my blame as being a slave owner. I will just have a problem raping them, since i don't do nigger women. I would probably have to hire some rapists.

I looked too quickly, thought those were shoes. I cannot unsee this

Imagine the smell

Australian Prison fleets were far far worse

>cram as much profit into it as (((they))) can

Attached: 1563477102065.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

Attached: C8D2A1AE-B592-4620-9921-6A2C2566195D.jpg (758x251, 79K)

>t,. Salty jew psycopath

Attached: 341D1C63-3C48-43F6-A225-403FE3F293A8.jpg (253x752, 54K)

It doesn't make any practical sense so I'm inclined to believe it was a special case or an invention for abolitionist propaganda, or both

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: niggers stink and are inferior slaves.webm (426x188, 2.82M)

Nope, not exaggerated. However it's fair to mention that conditions for crew members were exactly the same.
It's just how it was back then.

I heard people thought of their slaves like furniture. It's around and serves it's purpose and owners didn't really pay much attention to them.

Imagine the smell.
What did the jews feed these niggers?
What about fresh water?
Where did they keep supplies?
Where did the mastas quarters?
Somethings not adding up. Sounds Jewwy

>Redpill Me on Slave Ships

can't we just redpill you here?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6K)

In 1860, the peak of slavery, the total free population of the United States and its territories was 27,489,561. A total of 393,975 people owned 3,953,760 slaves.

civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm

civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

That's just 1.4% of the total population that owned slaves.

While 40% of jews in the US owned slaves. Pic and link related. This is a jew source. Other sources have it MUCH higher.

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

There were 200,000 jews in the US in 1860.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally

40% of 200,000 = 80,000

So around 80,000 jews owned slaves.

393,975 - 80,000 = 313,975 non-jews owned slaves.

80,000 jew slave owners

313,975 non-jew slave owners

Thus, at a minimum, 26% of all slave owners were jews, despite being just a minuscule 0.7% of the population. The actual percentage was likely much higher.

jstor.org/stable/43059130?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/305549/jewish/Torah-Slavery-and-the-Jews.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=GGv3e37woBw

youtube.com/watch?v=067Y8tRwZyo

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

youtube.com/watch?v=BcmPWwdkkSg

Attached: 1566412971010.jpg (602x437, 104K)

You are missing some text on that...

Attached: 1566124255479.jpg (813x788, 439K)

> What did the jews feed these niggers?
Nothing.
> What about fresh water?
They didn't have fresh water, they only had light beer. You can't keep water very long:
>Where did they keep supplies?
In smaller ships with the slaves or crew, in larger ships in the lower decks.
>Where did the mastas quarters?
Usually only the captain has his own cabin, on rare occasions steersmen or special crew have cabins too.

Ran by Jews, so believable.

Movie name?

Can you post a link to the video, can't seem to be able to find it.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was true...

Attached: 1565201092533.jpg (1024x704, 142K)

How did we get past their tie fighters though? Those anti-gravity crafts were a big problem the huwhite men.

This, although historical records of slave ships do account for captains often losing a third to half of the slaves due to the harsh conditions below deck.
If you read "A People's History of The United States", the author details records he looked through that described the slave areas as having only enough space to crawl through, with the slaves laying on their backs, shoulder to shoulder, from aft to the fore. They would often die of starvation and illness, choking on their own fluids or, in some rare cases, strangulation. Don't know how they managed that one but if I were subjected to those conditions I'd probably try to off myself too.