CLOWN WORLD WILL BECOME SURFIN USA WORLD AKA SURF WORLD

CLOWN WORLD WILL BECOME SURFIN USA WORLD AKA SURF WORLD

Attached: 87D8092D-F491-4D61-A3B6-E42DF70D4E38.jpg (472x479, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/album/01TG7VOg4F90jXv3a1yCgA?si=_keZI534SMqrMeG3Gmceag
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9AiHhX759gBTeax22-wlfbgJfFPnFP2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wat

Attached: goodbye.jpg (604x340, 52K)

open.spotify.com/album/01TG7VOg4F90jXv3a1yCgA?si=_keZI534SMqrMeG3Gmceag

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9AiHhX759gBTeax22-wlfbgJfFPnFP2c

Abandon sadness and hate and embrace your soul, surf the waves, seek to love your community, give to others.

It’s only a clown world if you won’t work out and go surfing!!!

Signed,

JC

would have worked better with a hippe memeflag

Surfing most based sport. No niggers or spics surf (except Brazilians) but yeah

XD Wtf is that pic

boomer stock photos

We can go back to a beautiful time with surf and love, believe in your souls and seek to love others...

And surf!

It is the true American Dream.

Attached: A2626EB8-604E-48BC-B616-363DE8D1CB69.jpg (460x276, 37K)

Surfers hate niggers though. Hell, they hate anyone that isn't a local.

Attached: 1432345985003.png (786x751, 173K)

USA has the best surfers

Are you in SoCal OP

I’m by Johnny Allen Hendrix’s grave, paying respects.

>Johnny Allen Hendrix
BAKA

Based beach boys poster

Check the Wikipedia :)

Surf’s up!

the targeted psyops on this board have gotten out of hand.

give me a narrative that is high iq and supported by evidence and i'll consider it seriously.

if you want me to go surf full-time for feelgood emotional short-sighted reasons, well then fuck you, i'm doing the opposite.

if this is part of a realistic plan that ends with humanity peacefully and happily colonizing the Universe, well then i'm all ears.

surf culture got commodified by the skateboard flat-brim ray-ban fuck-you-i-smoke-weed-with-daddy's-money branding and marketing.

this entire board feels like being on the wrong end of some sort of ai-guided propaganda exercise. i love it. give me more!

Attached: tank-teaches-jiu-jitsu-8.jpg (2000x1250, 257K)

I live in San Diego CA (inb4 hahaha california).....literally the only thing that keeps me sane is surfing... I totally suck, but I go with my friend every weekend.....it's like a mini time portal because there are only white people there. I have never seen a wetback or dindu EVER in the ocean in my 28 years of life....

If you live near an ocean you should buy a shitty $100 Wavestorm at Costco and give it a go...It's great for the mind body and soul.

good call dude though i'd never admit to being race realist in commiefornia, oh no sir

California has more conservatives than any other state bruh....unfortunately like every other Blue State, we have millions of gays, illegals, and other degenerates living in the major cities which outnumber us when all clusterfucked together.

No, the idea is more the culture that surrounds the surf times and less about surfing itself.

IF EVERYBODY HAD AN OCEAN

ACROSS THE USA

THEN EVERYONE WOULD BE SURFING

Or just go running and get the same feeling and experience without all the water nonsense

Attached: skeet surfin.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Tell the teacher we’re surfin’... Surfin USA.

did you even read what the fuck I wrote, nigga?