Successful Muslim Countries?

Whats preventing them from becoming successful?

(don't say religion or corruption)

Attached: 562f8e01ede8d_955.jpg (800x450, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190913103144/https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/world/asia/buddhism-militant-rise.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia are "ok"

Others need a strong man

The UK is pretty successful.

>(don't say religion or corruption)

Attached: 234234.jpg (369x395, 46K)

Lel

So what happened to the Ottoman Empire? Why weren't they as successful?

didn't colonize the new world and stagnated instead

It also was like 600 years old or something. It basically expired

There are a lot of successful muslim countries.

Just because some have natural resources, doesn't make them a successful country.

Consanguinity

Attached: 1549085876433.png (2186x1300, 2.01M)

pls no bulli

Attached: c8acd7ea9b8dd89aa305f168b456d7cd_XL.jpg (300x200, 46K)

Central Asian countries are growing fast. Kazakhstan seems pretty comfy.

Inbreeding
Al-Ghazali
Mongol/Turk conquests

Fair point, I think not fighting the British themselves to stay as the middleman really fucked them.

>226504496
Well even in their height they were invading European countries but they weren't as economical or technologically advanced as their European counterparts.

I’ll tell you why. They essentially conquered all this land and barely used it. They took in goods, but they didn’t really spread much religion aside from the Balkans and that was over 600 years. Over that same 600 years they didn’t spread their language to any other nation. The only impact they left was vaguely cultural, mostly food and clothing. They sat on their conquered lands and didn’t build much, that’s why. They ruled Lebanon and North Africa for 500 years. Nobody speaks Turkish. By comparison the French ruled Lebanon and Algeria for 60 years and most of their populations speak French

Child marriage is good
Punishment for apostasy good
Rape Scale is bullshit it's more in the west
Anyway most of the image is bullshit made by a kike. You can never get accurate numbers for such a thing

Muslims in Asia managed to piss everyone off so much that even the fucking Buddhists started genociding them
>web.archive.org/web/20190913103144/https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/world/asia/buddhism-militant-rise.html

Buddhists are peaceful meme.

What did the French & English do right?

Beginning with the 15th century, colonialism by European powers (particularly, but not exclusively, Britain, Spain, Portugal, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Russia, Austria, and Belgium) profoundly affected Muslim-majority societies in Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Colonialism was often advanced by conflict with mercantile initiatives by colonial powers and caused tremendous social upheavals in Muslim-dominated societies.[citation needed]

A number of Muslim-majority societies reacted to Western powers with zealotry and thus initiating the rise of Pan-Islamism; or affirmed more traditionalist and inclusive cultural ideals; and in rare cases adopted modernity that was ushered by the colonial powers.[104]

The only Muslim-majority regions not to be colonized by the Europeans were Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, and Afghanistan.[citation needed] Turkey was one of the first colonial powers of the world with the Ottoman empire ruling several states for over 6 centuries.

>1.8 billion Muslims
now go and make a successful country for the good of the world

Iran would unironically be a successful country if it wasn't for the crippling sanctions.
They have a lot of natural resources, good universities and some really good hospitals.

I mean, you have a religion that rejects any creative thinking but is happy to use whatever you might invent, after killing you for heresy. The same religion is all about obedience to your superiors so it breeds all kinds of corruption.
Outside of those two, though, the biggest stumbling blocks are the low-IQ inbred populace that needs an iron-fisted dictator to keep them from killing each other 24/7; and their proximity to Israel which leads to numerous false-flags and saber rattling to persuade the US to bomb the shit out of these nations' infrastructure.

>plz don't mention corruption or the religion
>don't mention that we'll literally kill the village next to us over a well because they're sunni!
>REEEEEEEEEEEE SUNNI'S!!!!!!!! HABBADA BUDDAHH HUB BUDDAA BUDDA

Many of these countries economy's are over reliant on oil exports. Being overly reliant on just one resource can have negative effects on an economy as oil prices go up things are smooth sailing but one drop in oil prices and the whole things fucked. Then their's geography to contend with when you live in the middle of a high wind dessert you have to invest money to buying food imports and making your country even livable. this is money that could be invested back into the economy and making more jobs going down the drain. combine thiswith the fact that most of money that is being made is just going to a hand full of royal families who spend all there money partying in the us and Europe instead of investing it, and you've got a whole lot of people going nowhere fast.

Did that stop them from building the first cities when arguably having multiple dieties and languages instead if just arabic, persian, or turkish. I say lets just chalk it up to environment.

Attached: 1567207927056.jpg (460x562, 50K)

They're not white or Asian.

>1.8 billion Muslims
Different countries and different people why are you trying to add them as one. Also muslim countries are better in many ways.
1- feminism and homosexuals control the west making westereners cry non stop on places like pol
2- jews control the west and puppet most people so pretty much failed society
3- many wealthy people control most of wealth while many are poor so big social inequality
4- westerners have to steal resources and kill/leach on foreign countries to keep ruining
5- shitty justice system where murderers can go free like the women killed her newborn or if you're wealthy you can go free
6- Get killed if you go against higher ups like with epstine
7- Materialism and full of degeneracy where they indoctrinate your children to be fags and trannies
8- Many cheating and few faithful people
9- Many homeless and criminals
10- Injust marriage laws and low birth rates
11- Full of obese people (US)
12- many of them protest bad wages and bad living
What's a successful country? Inb4 you have to invent shit

Iranians are pretty smart, we have lots of them here. They're not Arab, (they're Persians), so I'mm kinda dumbfounded into why they are obsessed with middle eastern shit

Yes thats true, but America use to be the creative output of entertainment (before Fem/SJWS), Innovators (before Chinese stole our shit). and lots of other shit

but what do these 1.8 billion Muslims in 50 countries add to the world?

You live in Saudi Arabia and theres a good chance Westerners have designed and made all your shit.

>don't say religion
>hey guys what's 2+2 (don't say 4)

The DEFINITIVE Islam BTFO rant

Attached: Islam BTFO 1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

part 2/2

Attached: Islam BTFO 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Why should we add to the world? Who said we live to serve you or the world? What if I lived in a mud house? That's non of anyone business. I don't need to follow your morals or laws or anything? Who cares if i'm not successful by your standards after all to me most of you are going to hell anyway. If I drove a car or a camel there is no difference really. One day I will die and so do all of you.

aside from religion and corruption there's not much to mention

Mercantilisim kept the economy in mind rather than overspending on unprofitable territory. Recognizing the importance of exporting people and culture as well.

Genetics

Attached: 830D0F2E-BF3F-42A9-BA60-B0E176761F50.jpg (750x918, 104K)

Based savage noble

Turkish in its modern form is close to a brand new language.

The Turkish of the ottomans was majority Arabic.

>termed Ottoman Turkish, which was a mixture of Turkish, Persian, and Arabic that differed considerably and was largely unintelligible to the period's everyday Turkish.

>It is considered particularly ironic that Atatürk himself, in his lengthy speech to the new Parliament in 1927, used a style of Ottoman which sounded so alien to later listeners that it had to be "translated" three times into modern Turkish: first in 1963, again in 1986, and most recently in 1995.

Religion is what holds them back. If they did not have oil they would still be nigger tier. I can say this with 100% certainty.

Buddy, without Oil. You guys would be living like Afghanistan or Pakistan. Sure, you can behead anyone that behaves against Saudi Norms, but you guys can't even protect yourselfs from terrorists (or Iran) without Amercan Weapons. Yes you have the better morals.. But you can't even offer refugee to Syrians, your own flesh & blood .tsk tsk.

You guys don't add anything to the world.

They actually hosted lots of Syrians here and many arabs work here too. Alot of foreigners come here to seek good salary even some europeans and americans.

Turkey has 4 mil, then Lebanon & Jordan.

I saw on youtube, that MBS is going to deport all foreigners so Native Saudis can pick up the slack.

There's 50 different countries with 1.8 Muslims.

And Again, without the kafir, Saudi Arabia would probably be on camels.

How is child marriage good?

I think once the girl starts bleeding, she is no longer a girl.

If she doesn't get married then...

Attached: 1568412569147.jpg (640x640, 65K)

What about 9-year-olds?

Lets stick to why Muslim countries can't contribute anything to the modern world

Because they have sex with 6-year-olds.

>(don't say religion or corruption)
OK.
the reason is that only dumbasses integrated Islam.

Religion and Corruption

Nepotism to sum it up in one word.
Those who have power fear to lose it to someone more capable then themselves and thus insure only loyal underlings get promotions and advance.
And what you might ask makes a loyal underling ?
Someone who is worse at their job then they are, so those underlings can never advance without their patron and need him to shield them from criticism and keep their job.
They in essence are a people who are so terrified of losing social status that they doom themselves to being second rate countries at best.
It's also the reason they marry their cousins, it keeps the wealth in the family.
They'd marry their sisters if they could.

IQ

the most successful caliphate was destroyed by monogols

jews control those areas, jews look like arabs and can misuse the muslim population very well with their brainwash. Look at erdogan, hes a crypto jew LARPing as a muslim.