HOLY KEK: Trump shouts ‘where’s my favorite dictator’ at meeting with Egyptian officials

rawstory.com/2019/09/trump-evoked-stunned-silence-by-shouting-wheres-my-favorite-dictator-at-meeting-with-egyptian-officials-report/
Holy fucking based I love this man

Attached: 1568436673038.jpg (720x1038, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190914000101/https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trump-evoked-stunned-silence-by-shouting-wheres-my-favorite-dictator-at-meeting-with-egyptian-officials-report/
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/d3vdlq/trump_provoked_stunned_silence_by_shouting_wheres/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
youtube.com/watch?v=juFxBhDSK9s
youtu.be/6L1FXVILlPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lel sandniggers btfo

Lmfao
This got him my vote

Remember to always archive
>web.archive.org/web/20190914000101/https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trump-evoked-stunned-silence-by-shouting-wheres-my-favorite-dictator-at-meeting-with-egyptian-officials-report/
I don't see anything about "stunned silence" in the article, so that's probably kikes trying to cast this in a bad light as usual. Pretty based, though

I know we're from Canada but we can MAGA too!

[quote]it's an awoooooooovement![/quote]

How do I make the text green?

Hahahahhahh

I can only imagine how hard Reddit is SEETHING over this right now

Trying to catch up on your shitposting quota, leaf? Gotta stay on top of that

Lol fucking n00bs

Use the greater than symbol >
>like this

Attached: 1470807158985.jpg (640x939, 94K)

You know, he didn't keep a lot of his promises, but you gotta love the guy

Attached: laughing hans.jpg (414x474, 50K)

Thanks it Drumpfs finished!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEERERRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's**

Beautiful and we get 5 more years of this. I can only hope that the next president after trump can be 1/10th as funny and savage as he is.

This is really, really goddamn funny

Maybe he'll just install himself as a kang

This deserves to be in the history books.

We cant let him near the delegates, I'm a Cruz missile now

> like this

Attached: 1560846469079m.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

Alt+F4

Attached: 1438505837136.gif (320x240, 329K)

First you buy a Jow Forums gold account (put your credit card number in the name field, expiry in subject field) then delete system32.
Once youve done that i can teach you how to triforce

We should raid the nigger internet base the coli

of course. trump was being 100% honest. obama and killary put that guy in control of egypt during the arab spring 8 or 9 years ago. egypt and singing and dancing.

but god damn iraqis... those afghans... those syrians... those libyrans... those IRANIANs.... they simply refuse to comply with Zion.

This is some high-level Canadian posting.

Attached: a9e.jpg (453x500, 33K)

Credit card # expiration date ccv code and the girth of the male anal stimulator you use should unlock it for you.

they're going all out.

No fucking way... That's amazing.

Attached: heh.gif (500x281, 2.3M)

>wow egypt is run by a dicator. we need to stop him
>trump calls egypt president a dictator
WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/d3vdlq/trump_provoked_stunned_silence_by_shouting_wheres/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
See for yourself

>first two "threads" are a bunch of cringey jokes
Christ, reddit is so shit. And what loser pays money to a corporation just so they can "gild" a comment?

Attached: 8man eyes.jpg (680x382, 23K)

Realism.

Trump knows he's a dictator, everyone does. Thank fuck we actually have someone that will admit it out loud. Strongmen keep the world together, democracies lead to drag queen story time.

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR.

Attached: godermptrump.jpg (800x450, 101K)

you all are aware that Egypt is pretty much Jordan/Israel, right?

Kims gonna be pissed

But I thought that was me..

>T. Kim

Sisi is a dictator that killed thousands of people and seized the presidency in a coup, but since he's a pro US/Israel/Saudi dictator you aren't supposed to call him that.

Our foreign policy is so fucking pathetic.

Sisi's the one who saved Egypt from the Muslim Brotherhood and general anarchy spread by the (((Arab Spring))). The reason why leftists are upset is because they think Trump was congratulating him and joking with him

Put your CC number into name field with month/year after a space and the security number from the rear in the comment field WITHOUT anything else or it won't work. It won't post the post and just process the payment for your greentext feature.
>this newfag can't greentext
lmao

>How do I make the text green

like this

They were legally elected, and a military coup is a military coup, even if it's against a party that makes you butthurt.

>and a military coup is a military coup
Muslims are too retarded for democracy and you say military coup like its a bad thing. He has been a boon for the country and that's all that matters.

Good thing we're pro-canadian here

Sisi received military training here in the U.S..
In other words, we trained him to execute the coup when we gave him the go ahead. He succeeded. Others- in Iraq, Syria, etc.- did not.

What gay fucking board did you crawl here from

the coup in Turkey- for example- did not succeed. and they are pissed.

Acthually you know he felt a pang of jealousy when he read this headline. Or rather when it was read to him. I legit think he loves Trump like a father.

Kim loves Trump as much as China needs him to so that they can get their shit together while we waste our time pontificating to that shitty buffer state. what kind of moron generation goes from fighting a world war to executing a police action in North Korea? bible-thumping simpletons.

In the event of a global conflict, you will see South Korea flip and join up with North Korea and China. They know Japan is ZOG and time is running out.
look at that (((Doomsday Clock))) go!

>boon for the country
>is exactly the same as when Mubarak was ousted
>still a backwards, impoverished, and run by the military only now Egyptians now for a fact their opinions don't matter and voting is a waste of time

I give Egypt maybe a decade before a way more violent revolution, it will make 2011 look like a cake walk.

Classic.

Attached: ehehehee.jpg (500x303, 22K)

plz be real

Ctrl Alt Del

I'll bet best korea pissed off now

Hey he said FAVORITE
HE CAN'T HAVE A FAVORABLE OPINION OF THIS HORRIBLE PERSON I DON'T KNOW

reading the other headlines at that site it appears the left is admittedly fucked

When I saw that article about calling himself the choosen one I knew he was just fucking with the media so badly they are just panicking

>democracy good
>military bad

Attached: 81dFAK6OweL._SL1500_.jpg (943x1500, 197K)

A canadian newfriend - Yay! Plz tell everyone you know about this cool site and tell them all to just jump right in and post away about whatever they feel like posting as much as possible!

rm -rf /

>--no-preserve-root

trump will be president another four years. the ZOG has made it so.

you know we live in a ZOG when we haven't had a four-year President since Carter. thank god people caught on to (((FDR))). can you imagine 16 years of GWB? Or Bill Clinton (he was cool first four years, then ZOG got Lewinsky dirt on him the last four years and he flipped).

Despite trumps massive zionist shilling the ZOG doesn't want him. He's brought way too much attention to them.

No
George h Bush was president for 4 years

they own him. people have known for years about this shit. he's gonna shill as long as he legally can.

>favourite dictator
>not big kim

good point. BUT berlin wall fell during his presidency. he was no longer needed.
it was time to employ the liberal/seattle/grunge/peace movement... a shitty repeat of 1960's counter culture.

obama already revamped PC culture and made white betas hate themselves. we need another four years of Trump to stir the world up into a frenzy. gotta blame rich whitey for the coming global recession and military conflicts....

Half the time I have a hard time believing the shit I see in the news. If someone told me I'd get to see real headlines like this 10 years ago I would have laughed at them. We live in a fucking surreal timeline.

it was always like this, but they are accelerating their "endtimes" scenario and therefore, shit "looks bad" if you base everything off of the fake news. have to con people into believing the endtimes are here... must accept global government and crypto currency as the solution....

Egypt tried to warn the US about 9/11 but the message was lost somehow. Years later the US repaid them by funding the Arab Spring revolution in their country. Now after that he's a dictator. Egypt seems like a better friend to the US than North Korea for sure.

Mate, I'm not talking about how bad things are. I mean the kind of stuff that is now just constantly said by politicians and celebrities. People act like they're on psychedelics.

everyone warned the U.S.. we didn't care because we were in on it.
*Jew Robert Mueller became head of the FBI on 9/4/2001

Oh no no no no

Attached: F04C533D-38D2-4656-89F1-815A6B52C9D2.jpg (1024x1024, 213K)

correct. that is part of the "endtimes" image they are publishing. people say crazy shit all the time. but now it has to be published so that people think "wow, what is happening to the world?".

nothing is happening. gotta jew fast.

People say crazy shit all the time. I however have been fairly well informed politically since bush senior. Before the frequency at which our top officials said crazy shit was a lot lower. If you don't believe the craziness factor has amped up you're being willfully ignorant. It isn't just the media, it's the culture of spectacle going into overdrive. We give the biggest strangest personalities platforms because everyone is desperate for hedonistic entertainment.

What was it?

nothing has changed other than all of the political leaders are playing their parts in acting out "endtimes/global conflict" scenario and the media exaggerates those things.

Holy fuck. Those posts.

Attached: 1568262072424.jpg (720x684, 60K)

Absolutely unironically Based middleschooler on Jow Forums

Attached: D073EFAC-7855-46C0-A152-B486F70FDA6E.jpg (1231x1179, 125K)

He stole that joke from Juncker, how fucking lame

youtube.com/watch?v=juFxBhDSK9s

holy kek i think i'd suck his dick at this point
no homo

Wtf i love Canada now

>reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/d3vdlq/trump_provoked_stunned_silence_by_shouting_wheres/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
redditors are such cucks they literally pay money to give an anonymous stranger a yellow star next to their name to show they liked their comment. probably mostly in the hope of getting attention for doing it. the internet was a fucking mistake

wtf is wrong with you, nigger. Never spoon feed the newfags

>newfags
user, YOU are the newfag.
You should have said "never spoon the cancerfags".

Attached: AP_obama_castro_er_160328_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 74K)

holy fuck i hope this is true, fucking based

Cringe

>put green text in the name field and sage in options.

Classic Canadian humor

youtu.be/6L1FXVILlPI

based and redpilled

Redditfags have their panties in a bunch because "Oh no, what will the world think about us?". I couldn't imagine being that beta. USA is the alpha male of the world, forget what other countries "think".

Attached: 1566358066901.jpg (915x744, 103K)

He is a nutcase narcissist. He is also losing his marbles.

Because they're (((our))) ally, so we aren't allowed to be straight-faced about it.

Delete system 32 on your computer

Kek. Verbal shitposting. Best president.

well, who knows more about losing that you faggots.

Attached: TRUMPara-el-presidente.png (1000x1000, 225K)

shouldn't he root his phone first. pic unrelated

Attached: 8chan-zeronet-glows.png (880x451, 37K)

I bet all the child rapists, arms dealers, hitmen, and money launderers at that meeting were absolutely flabbergasted at Trump's outrageous comment.

Or it's just journalists writing two scoops 2.0.

the system32 folder in the windows folder has a few files that containt a string fragmented between them that prevents it. delete the ENTIRE folder otherwise is copies to other files.

Oi vey..

Isn't that a compliment?