Did Minneapolis Have Any Crime

before they imported Somalia?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x667, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/11/man_blasts_rep_ilhan_omar_at_911_memorial_ceremony_some_people_did_something_why_your_confusion.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>T. Minnesotan age 24 with parents aged 60sand 50s

My parents always spoke longingly of the past when minneapolis was brought up. Tales of the IDS building, the humphrey terminal plane watching, bloomington and the lakes, sail-boating on pelican, (these were low/middle-income folks btw.)

They never ever took me there and i didnt go there until i was sixteen, i lived my whole life in the suburbs south of the twin cities. They warned me constantly to stay away from bus lines and the down town area and the northern and central bits but never explicitly explained why, they merely left it to my imagination with hints of "gangs" and "homeless bums".

When i first was exposed to the cities i was definitely taken aback by the difference in behaviors. all of the colored folks in my suburbs were naturalized and mannered, civilized you would say. i love them all, they are my community, my home. It was a balance, although there was an underlying tense-ness which i had presumed was the still-fading feelings of the civil rights movement as i developed (now i understand them to be rising animosity and decomposing race relations). The behaviors i noted werent actually the nigger chimpouts and such, i had seen them online young but had always thought of them as "biased" because of my public schooling and the constant mutterings of the programmed idiots around me saying that the MSM was racist. The actual behavioral differences were that of true cultural clashes. I saw hood spics clash with hood shitskins and understood that these people were not remotely American. Second generational thugs broken from their homeland for political warfare and left stranded surrounded by foreigners, these animals take it out on any and everything, which is why violence and destruction are ALWAYS a trend with the chimpouts i mentioned earlier. Im high and dont remember where i was going but this so far has been my experience i guess.

Yankee nigger lovers BTFO

The Somalis didn't come until the 90's. Are they talking about the 70's and 80's as the good times? I've never been there but it just seems like the whitest place on earth.

The Timberwolves have yet to win a championship, sad.

Is that some kind of sports ball?

My father in his twenties owned multiple sports cars and brags to me about it between playing with his model train-set. It was apparently the whitest place on earth when he was a child because he came from minneapolis, went to church and shit was a catholic (my family is predominantly baptist, the literal stereotypical white religious good family with the black sheeps here or there) we rode down lake street the other day and told me about a couple of drive ins and how it was the hottest place in town for fun times in the late hours, how everyone would bring their grooving cars and drive em down the road to showboat. There are some similarities but lake street is now overflowing with spics on the west side south minneapolis, high crime rates and no place for whites after dark, same with the university sife where the UofM is, its somali-town literally, thats what all of my friends and family call it now. Theres a disgusting apartment complex that looks like it was copypasted directly from india or china you know one of those ones with laundry and jank on all of the patios? The streets in both minneapolis and st.paul and everything inbetween are littered with garbage, graffitti, homeless addicts (i watched a guy shoot up behind a dumpster when i hopped off my bus on lake a few years ago) i could just go on and on and on, if you could look at my fathers collection of photos of the cities going back to his childhood of trainwatching you would crumble.

Before the Somalians it was called Murderapolis because of all the Hmong gangs and Nigger gangs. Before that I imagine it was pretty nice but you would have to go back to at least the 60s to catch a Minneapolis without massive gang violence. Rural Minnesota in the 70s and 80s was heaven on Earth though from what I'm told. Scandinavian Lutheran paradise.

>Hmong gangs
Another reward we reaped from Vietnam.

>Did Minneapolis Have Any Crime

No, but they had something far worse: white, non-jewish, Christians.

How are white nonjewish christians bad? Do you blame the propagandized people, or stand up and lead them in a better direction? The sheep always need a shephard, blaming the sheep is shallow

Also, gr8 b8 m8

>How are white nonjewish christians bad?

Both of you are braindead, nigger-IQ, fucking retards. It was white Christians who brought in all of the Somalian nogs into St. Paul and all over the rest of the country. Do you fucking research you two mouth-breathing simpletons.

I was looking on Snap Chat maps around Minnesota and I could find Muslims posting in small towns. They aren't even limited to the metro areas anymore.

Nostalgia posting for minnesotans

Attached: 1327257144c5ecd6f9850e2091eb4580.jpg (600x480, 60K)

Damn they really poisoned these parts of white America huh. Hey let's just drop ship a bunch of third world niggers. It's like a biological bomb.

And for comparison i guess

The captcha messed the photo upload up, here, this is what it looks like. I am there often after dark i work occasionally in the cities.

Attached: ows_150612112215839.jpg (525x395, 43K)

How did i know you would say that. Kek.

"White christians brought them all!!!" No kike, that was you.

crime and murder is down hugely overall since the time Somalis started coming to Mpls, but this is true all around the country and is driven by a lot of factors such as abortions, demographics and banning leaded gasoline. it's a little tricky to separate out the total effect of somalis on Mpls crime. first-generation Somali immigrants commit crime at a lower rate than the native-born population. but i believe with each generation their kids start regressing towards the crime stats of African Americans, so it's complicated.

Attached: DN0f0hiXcAA3wdc.jpg (640x480, 26K)

More specifically it was Lutheran Social Services importing all the minorities into Minnesota over the decades.

Its worse than you can imagine, they make up the bulk of the unskilled labor force even as far south as the Shakopee-Burnsville-Eagan area. They are not the majority but their roots have certainly been planted. The Mexicans are braindead and don't mind them, but the Hmongs are all Republican now and wish for death squads just as much as the right wing whites.

If the White Minnesotans have any cultural vigor left we might see it be made manifest in the coming years because everyone I've met that isn't suicidally bent on replacing their kind wants these immigrants dead.

Quick question for you:

>c4n y0u r34d 7h15?

It was called “Murderopolis” and women were being abducted from parking ramps.

he's so dreamy

Attached: 17455_012617stfreyprofile2f.jpg (1000x668, 367K)

Twin cities is a liberal utopia. There is a privileged upper class who live and work there, and the lower class lives to serve them. The buildings have security at the doors to keep the nigs outside so the people who vote for the policies that bring them here are safe. Every person I interacted with studiously ignored the Somalia Question or silently looked at them with disgust, but the cultural milieu is to keep your mouth shut or change the subject.

These people wield political correctness as a weapon. They use it to disenfranchise each other and to keep the locals pacified under threat of unleashing the nigger horde upon them. If you voted against welfare or for gun rights, by winter the somalian pirates would be boarding the skyscrapers like a Monty python skit

barely any

Attached: Jacob Frey Minneapolis.jpg (511x400, 27K)

They even have skyways to keep them off of the streets where the plebians are.

Attached: Jesse_Ventura.jpg (1600x800, 145K)

Attached: JsIdlbnWXK3CLuU-R9vNcZGB1N4.jpg (485x750, 49K)

Attached: ows_154362288484655.jpg (1267x1026, 118K)

I thought the secret ingredient was birth control. Fewer unwanted children being born.

Attached: Jacob Fry sdfsdwe.jpg (900x1200, 271K)

What are you doing?

This is literally every big city in America btw

>Twin cities is a liberal utopia.
I figured as much. Their public radio is nationally syndicated. They keep pushing for more immigration while playing dumb about its consequences.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1368x912, 292K)

Niggers were minimal because American niggers learned that being by Canada sucks. When the powers that be imported niggers they decided that MN needs cultural enrichment as opposed to sending them to atlanta or shreveport.

yeah, that too. i think the most famous economics paper focused on abortion, but the basic idea is the same: giving families from high-crime demographics (black people) more control over their reproductive outcomes means fewer criminals down the line.

Mpls politics thread bro get it

Attached: Ilhan Omar-MN-5.jpg (2405x2405, 1.16M)

Yes, that city (and especially St. Paul) have always been really shitty sleezy cities.
My mom grew up in Minneapolis and loved telling stories of bad shit that happened all the time, including a story about how one time a guy rolled up to her and her parents at a picnic and started to pull out a shotgun on them.

they're refugees from the secret war in Laos

what is he up to?

Attached: al-franken-4.png (900x675, 822K)

I see
>pic unrelated

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/11/man_blasts_rep_ilhan_omar_at_911_memorial_ceremony_some_people_did_something_why_your_confusion.html

Attached: Untitled-design-3-1.png (1280x720, 464K)

Every year I pray for the worst possible winter so they get tired of frostbite and move away.

How old are your parents?

Yes, I was privileged enough to use those while I was there. With the appropriate badge and a cordial manner you can traverse the downtown without going outside. I went to the Walgreens once and avoided street level for the rest of the month. The only time it was safe to walk was at night when it was -15°F and windy. Even then the crackhead were out, but they were visible for blocks and you could avoid them while you walked to the Lidl grocery store

Ive never heard of this... Can someone explain more indepth what hmong is? Google and duckduckgo were rather vague and incongruent. How did the war bring them here specifically? When did that happen?

Did America have any problems before the jews came?

>hmong
There were indigenous peoples to Vietnam and Laos. They fought for the US.

They huddle like bats in every doorway and heated bus stop so no matter what, they will survive the cold. You need to turn off the gas and power for a month to get rid of the worst of them. They would burn half the city down, burning their furniture to heat their central air apartments

I also think that we had a huge influx of gangs from Chicago in the 80’s because we had generous welfare programs. People really did hope for cold winters. But this was all in the spirit of the nordic morals.

Occasional Indian raids.

They are all very well Hmong.

Also, Ive met a lot of semi-naturalized asians in the inner cities. Are these asians remnants of these immigrants and proclaimed refugees?

Hmong are often quick to tell you they are Hmong (I think it's because Asians in general don't like to be mistaken for "other" Asians)

They're nearing their 60's.

Well that could mean anything. If one was 40 and one was 50 that still isnt anywhere near 60, unless you mean specifically that they are in their 50s?

I can understand, somewhat, i would assume that the asian continent is in an incredible identity crysis, the psychological pressures of the imagery of hong kong recently is enough to put a general population on edge, definitely conscious of their in-groups presently, but that is a global affect right now i think. I wonder if that is the goal. It reminds me of the tower of babel.

Checking this. Mpls native here. Yes Minneapolis has had crime issues with especially our black population. We had big ass race riots here in the 60s and when the OJ verdict came down there was widespread but sporadic chaos. We also have a huge number of gangs. In the 1990s Minneapolis had the highest murder rate in the nation, not even per capita, just flat out, for several years running.

It's a shit hole, probably it was great in like the 1930s and whatever but I moved away a long time ago. I still visit though, and it's complete ass. It smells. And ironically the Somalis are far more brutal than street gangs, they are red pilling the american blacks on niggers lol.

Also the timberwolves are the minnesota NBA team.

The Hmong and Montagnard were the "Indians " of SE Asia. They were indigenous people who acted as scouts and trackers for our SOG/ Spec Ops people in Laos Cambodia and Vietnam. The Khmer (cambodians) and Vietnamese moved in to that area in the 800's AD and drove those indigenous people from the coast up into the north mountain region. The French and vietnamese treated them badly so they sided with the Americans despite the fact that we were upholding the premise of wester colonial rule that was established by the French. Really it just came down to the fact that the communists only gave you the choice of converting to their ideology or dying. The indigenous people chose to work with us because they had favorable experience with the OSS/CIA and Sog compared to how the communists treated them.

When we pulled out, we had agreed to bring those people over because the communists would execute them as traitors and spies for siding with us over them

Do you think that was a good decision? Anyone else well-versed in the topic want to chime in? Thank you for your synopsis.

We got nothing out of that war except lousy refugees.

what a shame, if only your sports car owning boomer dad didnt willingly advocate and vote for more violence drugs niggers and urban decay

I know a boomer that lived there in the 1970s. He said there was crime because he was part of some CB radio volunteer community watch. How bad was it? idk but surely it wasn't worse than Somili violence.

But if they asimilated to the less poluted amerixan culture of the time, and we actually had a threat of communism on our horizons as a nation, enough to go and fight said war, wouldnt it be a good sacrifice? How well did they assimilate? To what degree of a threat was the communism we were fighting? Would it not be in our best interests to preserve those bonds of blood for future days? Or are those bonds long since broken and forgotten?

>voting left or right didnt produce the same outcome

>we actually had a threat of communism on our horizons as a nation, enough to go and fight said war,
It was legal to be a communist in the USA and we sent people to fight communists half way around the world. They should have stayed home and killed communists.

Personally, i agree with you. Perhaps infighting would have left America vulnerable to the fully implemented communist regimes overseas?

Who knows? I imagine a genocide would have occured in Vietnam had they not escaped. That whole region went through convulsions of civil war and stability didn't begin until China Modernized and the USSR collapsed, so it wasnt s fun ride no matter what

Communism come from university professors not Soviet conscripts.

Attached: headshot.png (520x520, 375K)

oldfag here. minny was alaways known as the whitetest place on earth in 70s and 80s...then progress happened and they imported diversity is our strength. now its a nigger shithole.

the end.

I know, but that topic is more difficult, as its a manifold of other factors that led to that, everything from suffrage and civil rights to federal government overreach the DOE and indoctrination, there are foreign nationalists in power positions here in America.

minimal crime.

Only my experience, but I haven't met degenerate Hmong.
I actually dated one who was finishing her masters and it was a great relationship

I don’t remember any shit going down because of OJ Simpson. Maybe some with Rodney King.

I don't remember anything myself. I lived in the twin cities area for a while myself.

Minneapolis isn't that bad for the most part as long as it isn't at night. It's not like the other terrible cities in the U.S. for the most part, but it's dangerous and it gets worse year by year.

Yes. It was a good decision. The refugees were hard workers and quickly melded in nicely. They retain a lot of their culture, and unfortunately, children are still secretly married as they have a different timeline for this. Families are super close and large. They have had trouble breaking out of poverty, but I think it’s because resouces are shared. We have crime problems with gangs. Typical young male issues.

I'm 23 and my parents were pretty low income, but Minnesota sounded like a pretty decent place to be in the 70s and even into the 80s. However my parents stayed in a low income suburb until last year when I finally convinced them to get as far as possible from the city as they could because it's all turning starting to be overrun by browns. I was genuinely worried what it all might look like in 10 years, sooner if we hit a hard enough recession, as they're getting to be too old to care for themselves totally.

I am worried for my parents for the same reasons right now, although they do stay farther out from the cities already. Where will ground zero be for it i wonder

Resource sharing is the same thing that holds rural africans down ive heard. Or perhaps seen here in all my time. There was a copypasta of a man who helped a rural african farmer by convincing him to buy fertilizer to increase his yield, he did but his whole family came with their hands out expecting him to "help" them by sharing the wealth. I cant remember too many specifics. The african ended up not continuing with the fert for his crops so the village slipped back after the initial forward progress. Sounds like an old proverb, perhaps it is also represented as a proverb somewhere this little tale i speak of.

Somalis are NEVER native born Americans. Never