8ft Eurypterids crawled along the ocean 410 million years ago.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Still wasn't Clown World, Are Apes just stupid?

Attached: IMG-0227.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1262)

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

Can I...ride you?

Attached: wendell.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

comf

would headpat

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

Is that shrimp looking thing muh ancestor?

William Powell
William Powell

Sage

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

It was a predator.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Based eurypterids ripping apart seakikes with their claws

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

How's Denmark?

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

It was the natural predator of your ancient sea dwelling ancestors.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

No, it's an 8foot scorpion. This ate your ancestors.

James Price
James Price

Nah. This Cuckfish was.

Attached: IMG-0228.jpg (19 KB, 300x208)

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

a literal permanent soiface

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

Considering the absolute state of Humanity, I don't think the Eurypterids went far enough.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

Quiet. Fall is coming slowly, bringing rains. Police seems to be doing a good job as of late. Food and rent remains stable. All seems well.

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

Actually eurypterids ate sea scorpions too, eurypterids are their own order.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

that wont stop a burger.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

Could have a perfect civilization of goddamn fucking scorpion people
Or
The poo flinging chimps can have the stars fucking align and stumble upon civilization
Evolution chose wrong.

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

The absolute state of Vertebrata.

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Well this is literally the opposite of the UK.

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

Good point.

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

i sometimes miss the old videos of burgers diving onto 15 foot great whites and prison shanking them to death. i hope we still have that in us for the kikes.

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Fuck you idiot.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Somehow, I think evolution on Earth was altered by Aliens to make it more retarded and less of a threat.

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

Never happened

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

But I'm probably biased from a good nights sleep and bacon sandwiches for breakfast. As me again in a couple of hours.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!

(Do you want to know more?)

Attached: 945B048D-764D-46AC-B7E3-B1B35A007767.gif (1.49 MB, 400x215)

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

Burgers not eating it.
This is why we are going down the tubes.

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

Intelligence is domestication.

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

Homosapien, homoerectus and neanderthal (I can't remember the actual name for them)are due to alien intervention in my opinion. If you look from a basic evolutionary stand points the homo genus game out of nowhere and took over the world. In such a short period we did so much more then even the other hominids.

My belief is that Sasquatch or what ever you want to call it is the natural hominid evolutionary line for earth which is why it's so discredited and even covered up like aliens

Carter Long
Carter Long

Count all the refusees on the street, then come back.

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

Downtown on a Saturday morning? Almost none. Mainly drunk Danes, or people going to work.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

Somehow I believe Humans are being domesticated by Jews too.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

I fuggin kek'd

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

im not eating a kike either.
wrong leaf. we did it to grizzlies too. we come from different stocks, we fought, you ran.

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

so basically you are saying it was a nigger?

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Well, it's around bedtime for Africans and Redpilled Whites.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

Attached: Arthropleura.jpg (93 KB, 600x532)

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Redpilled Whites get up at 5 in the morning to work, user.

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

Great White Sharks don't gleefully count the decreasing population of White people.

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Redpilled Whites work for themselves, not (((The Man))).

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

Attached: 1561895009687.jpg (151 KB, 771x681)

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

I do what needs to be done.

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

Attached: IMG-0229.jpg (15 KB, 600x290)

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big reef, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite SHALLOW SEAS. you should totally come on down to my studio crevice, it’s got EXPOSED BRAIN CORAL walls and everything, we can crack open a nice early plant or three and get crazy watching some fish swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the land- listen here, right, it’s a ROCK where us FISH who do FISHING can go REPRODUCE IN TIDAL PONDS. BUT!!!! it’s also DRY like when we were kids, so we can avoid awesome EURYPTERIDS, without dumb fish fry bothering us.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

Well, if you please.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

Lel!

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

you are correct there. but i have eaten many many sharks. just didnt dive on them like my grandfather, the technology improved.
t. carpenter.
*laughs at your bank account*

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Wait, so it was your grandfather who shanked the shark?

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

nah, he did gooks, and i suspect a few prairie niggers. was born in the dakotas, got transplanted to the coast after the divorce propaganda took hold.
before he died i finally worked up the nerve to ask him if he ever killed anyone.
never shot a white man
all he would say. god damn i love that man. ran the silos near the ellesworth. our deadmans switch.

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

Deadman's Switch?

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

the nuclear silos. my gramps was the manager for the southeastern dakotas. i told him what we do here, before he died. he smiled.

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

It's actually related to spiders and scorpions.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

That might unleash the Sioux and other Rezzers. They're just waiting for when SHTF.

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

Would love to throw an 8ft Eurypterid on the barbie tbqh

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

Can't wait for the fall after such a hellish summer.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

I actually do wonder about what it might taste like myself. Would it just be like a massive Lobster?

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

What's spoiled your summer? I mean everything is grinding to a halt here so I'm just riding the Tiger.

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

impressive knowledge of our geography for a bong. i grew up next to the sioux. they are far less concern than the niggers, which on the coast im completely surrounded by. i had never seen one until i was 9 years old, got Jow Forums'd before i was 12. they arent smart enough to be any kind of meaningful threat, the only reason the bureau of indian management and the standoff at custer were allowed to happen was because of the optics cuck.
and i suspect a few prairie niggers
the dangerous ones disappeared shortly after. i'd sooner fear a buffalo uprising.

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

snibbity snap

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

Could that kill a man

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

It would taste like horseshoe crab since those are its closest living relative.

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

Nah that one ate leaf litter.

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

Just the heat man. I live in Pennsylvania where it's usually temperate, but this year we had a solid month of 90+ degree days. I no joke started to wonder if I had died and gone to hell.

As for UK situation, idk what to even tell you man. Even the normies here are starting to shake their head at it.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

The sweetest biggest chunks of lobster meat you can imagine, I would guess. Or maybe like crocodile. Getting hungry now

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

gator tail is amazing, would imagine croconiggers are similar.

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

How does an ausfail know what croc tastes like?

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

I'm pretty versed in North American geography and history. There's this redpill that the Sioux aren't even Native there, they migrated from Missouri and displaced the Mandan and Hidatsa who were actually Native to the area now known as the Dakotas.

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Wonder what that tastes like?

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

There was this seminar at my club from this officer who literally compared internet speech to smoking, I was lost for words.

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

Apparently they have that in Thai cuisine.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

correct, nearly all of the natives were fighting over premium deer hunting grounds and more abundant water, which the black hills have both in spades. sometimes it was as petty as some chief getting cucked by his wife though. rumors theres a real el dorado in the black hills. dad worked for the summit mine. you can google the pit, or black hills gold. i can tell you as a kraut child, they looked at me like prey.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

these creatures get my dick hard am I the only one?

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

I should do some prospecting there.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

You're a true pansexual.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

since i like you. i'll give you just the tip. check regional satellite scans for radiation. heavier metals absorb it at a much higher rate, its why lead is used to protect you from x-rays. and the big gold developers still use it today. i'd concentrate on the areas between custer and deadwood, thats where the rumors are. sadly, im kraut and give no fucks about shekels.
perfectly normal for a bruce, heres your you.

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

i wonder what will happen when they figure out antartica was a jungle less than 100 million years ago and that spiders were bigger than fucking dogs

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

No, but it loved at the same time as the first chordates - the first of our phylum

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

less of a threat yet humans can still somehow make plasma railguns that can drive shit up to subluminal speeds

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Thanks friend!

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

if you find anything, start lobbying to uncuck your brethren. all i ask, fair trade.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

what a cute good boy

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

I like the big elephant one with the beak on the end of a hose.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

As in it's a bad habit? Or bad for health? Lol having trouble getting my head around that one.

Attached: 1522270845222s.jpg (3 KB, 115x125)

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

I don't think there's a enough gold in the world to uncuck the absolute state of Britain. Best I can do is found a settlement somewhere with the money from the gold.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

Ah yes the Tully Monster.

Attached: IMG-0230.png (2.12 MB, 1920x1440)

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

Basically said they're gonna ban wrongthink.

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

kek. i'll settle for falklands 2: electric boogaloo.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

We have crocodile farms here and can buy nice cuts in the supermarket

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

what's it taste like?
i've tried ostrich and shark

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

This makes me happy bc someday there will be a vid of a roo and a croc duking it out, bringing with it peak aus.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

thats a false stereotype, peak aus is doing half your paycheck in meth and fucking an abo prostitute then shitposting irrelevant bs for you's for 9 hours until it wears off and you have to be seen in public again. and we are blessed with an abundance of peak aus.

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

moot pls go

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

I could lobby for Falklands Independence.

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

i never said he wasnt our greatest ally, he unfortunately is.

Landon James
Landon James

8 feet

Jaekelopterus could go even half bigger than that.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit