8ft Eurypterids crawled along the ocean 410 million years ago

Still wasn't Clown World, Are Apes just stupid?

Attached: IMG_0227.jpg (1920x1262, 242K)

Can I...ride you?

Attached: wendell.jpg (480x360, 10K)

comf

would headpat

Is that shrimp looking thing muh ancestor?

Sage

It was a predator.

Based eurypterids ripping apart seakikes with their claws

How's Denmark?

It was the natural predator of your ancient sea dwelling ancestors.

No, it's an 8foot scorpion. This ate your ancestors.

Nah. This Cuckfish was.

Attached: IMG_0228.jpg (300x208, 19K)

>a literal permanent soiface

Considering the absolute state of Humanity, I don't think the Eurypterids went far enough.

Quiet. Fall is coming slowly, bringing rains. Police seems to be doing a good job as of late. Food and rent remains stable. All seems well.

Actually eurypterids ate sea scorpions too, eurypterids are their own order.

that wont stop a burger.

>Could have a perfect civilization of goddamn fucking scorpion people
Or
>The poo flinging chimps can have the stars fucking align and stumble upon civilization
Evolution chose wrong.

The absolute state of Vertebrata.

Well this is literally the opposite of the UK.

Good point.

i sometimes miss the old videos of burgers diving onto 15 foot great whites and prison shanking them to death. i hope we still have that in us for the kikes.

Fuck you idiot.

Somehow, I think evolution on Earth was altered by Aliens to make it more retarded and less of a threat.

Never happened

But I'm probably biased from a good nights sleep and bacon sandwiches for breakfast. As me again in a couple of hours.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!

(Do you want to know more?)

Attached: 945B048D-764D-46AC-B7E3-B1B35A007767.gif (400x215, 1.49M)

>Burgers not eating it.
This is why we are going down the tubes.

Intelligence is domestication.

Homosapien, homoerectus and neanderthal (I can't remember the actual name for them)are due to alien intervention in my opinion. If you look from a basic evolutionary stand points the homo genus game out of nowhere and took over the world. In such a short period we did so much more then even the other hominids.

My belief is that Sasquatch or what ever you want to call it is the natural hominid evolutionary line for earth which is why it's so discredited and even covered up like aliens

Count all the refusees on the street, then come back.

Downtown on a Saturday morning? Almost none. Mainly drunk Danes, or people going to work.

Somehow I believe Humans are being domesticated by Jews too.

I fuggin kek'd

im not eating a kike either.
wrong leaf. we did it to grizzlies too. we come from different stocks, we fought, you ran.

so basically you are saying it was a nigger?

Well, it's around bedtime for Africans and Redpilled Whites.

Attached: Arthropleura.jpg (600x532, 93K)

Redpilled Whites get up at 5 in the morning to work, user.

Great White Sharks don't gleefully count the decreasing population of White people.

Redpilled Whites work for themselves, not (((The Man))).

Attached: 1561895009687.jpg (771x681, 151K)

I do what needs to be done.

Attached: IMG_0229.jpg (600x290, 15K)

>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big reef, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite SHALLOW SEAS. you should totally come on down to my studio crevice, it’s got EXPOSED BRAIN CORAL walls and everything, we can crack open a nice early plant or three and get crazy watching some fish swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the land- listen here, right, it’s a ROCK where us FISH who do FISHING can go REPRODUCE IN TIDAL PONDS. BUT!!!! it’s also DRY like when we were kids, so we can avoid awesome EURYPTERIDS, without dumb fish fry bothering us.

Well, if you please.

Lel!

you are correct there. but i have eaten many many sharks. just didnt dive on them like my grandfather, the technology improved.
t. carpenter.
*laughs at your bank account*

Wait, so it was your grandfather who shanked the shark?

nah, he did gooks, and i suspect a few prairie niggers. was born in the dakotas, got transplanted to the coast after the divorce propaganda took hold.
before he died i finally worked up the nerve to ask him if he ever killed anyone.
>never shot a white man
all he would say. god damn i love that man. ran the silos near the ellesworth. our deadmans switch.

Deadman's Switch?

the nuclear silos. my gramps was the manager for the southeastern dakotas. i told him what we do here, before he died. he smiled.

It's actually related to spiders and scorpions.

That might unleash the Sioux and other Rezzers. They're just waiting for when SHTF.

Would love to throw an 8ft Eurypterid on the barbie tbqh

Can't wait for the fall after such a hellish summer.

I actually do wonder about what it might taste like myself. Would it just be like a massive Lobster?

What's spoiled your summer? I mean everything is grinding to a halt here so I'm just riding the Tiger.

impressive knowledge of our geography for a bong. i grew up next to the sioux. they are far less concern than the niggers, which on the coast im completely surrounded by. i had never seen one until i was 9 years old, got Jow Forums'd before i was 12. they arent smart enough to be any kind of meaningful threat, the only reason the bureau of indian management and the standoff at custer were allowed to happen was because of the optics cuck.
> and i suspect a few prairie niggers
the dangerous ones disappeared shortly after. i'd sooner fear a buffalo uprising.

snibbity snap

Could that kill a man

It would taste like horseshoe crab since those are its closest living relative.

Nah that one ate leaf litter.

Just the heat man. I live in Pennsylvania where it's usually temperate, but this year we had a solid month of 90+ degree days. I no joke started to wonder if I had died and gone to hell.

As for UK situation, idk what to even tell you man. Even the normies here are starting to shake their head at it.

The sweetest biggest chunks of lobster meat you can imagine, I would guess. Or maybe like crocodile. Getting hungry now

gator tail is amazing, would imagine croconiggers are similar.

How does an ausfail know what croc tastes like?

I'm pretty versed in North American geography and history. There's this redpill that the Sioux aren't even Native there, they migrated from Missouri and displaced the Mandan and Hidatsa who were actually Native to the area now known as the Dakotas.

Wonder what that tastes like?

There was this seminar at my club from this officer who literally compared internet speech to smoking, I was lost for words.

Apparently they have that in Thai cuisine.

correct, nearly all of the natives were fighting over premium deer hunting grounds and more abundant water, which the black hills have both in spades. sometimes it was as petty as some chief getting cucked by his wife though. rumors theres a real el dorado in the black hills. dad worked for the summit mine. you can google the pit, or black hills gold. i can tell you as a kraut child, they looked at me like prey.

these creatures get my dick hard am I the only one?

I should do some prospecting there.

You're a true pansexual.

since i like you. i'll give you just the tip. check regional satellite scans for radiation. heavier metals absorb it at a much higher rate, its why lead is used to protect you from x-rays. and the big gold developers still use it today. i'd concentrate on the areas between custer and deadwood, thats where the rumors are. sadly, im kraut and give no fucks about shekels.
perfectly normal for a bruce, heres your you.

i wonder what will happen when they figure out antartica was a jungle less than 100 million years ago and that spiders were bigger than fucking dogs

No, but it loved at the same time as the first chordates - the first of our phylum

less of a threat yet humans can still somehow make plasma railguns that can drive shit up to subluminal speeds

Thanks friend!

if you find anything, start lobbying to uncuck your brethren. all i ask, fair trade.

what a cute good boy

I like the big elephant one with the beak on the end of a hose.

As in it's a bad habit? Or bad for health? Lol having trouble getting my head around that one.

Attached: 1522270845222s.jpg (115x125, 3K)

I don't think there's a enough gold in the world to uncuck the absolute state of Britain. Best I can do is found a settlement somewhere with the money from the gold.

Ah yes the Tully Monster.

Attached: IMG_0230.png (1920x1440, 2.12M)

Basically said they're gonna ban wrongthink.

kek. i'll settle for falklands 2: electric boogaloo.

We have crocodile farms here and can buy nice cuts in the supermarket

what's it taste like?
i've tried ostrich and shark

This makes me happy bc someday there will be a vid of a roo and a croc duking it out, bringing with it peak aus.

thats a false stereotype, peak aus is doing half your paycheck in meth and fucking an abo prostitute then shitposting irrelevant bs for you's for 9 hours until it wears off and you have to be seen in public again. and we are blessed with an abundance of peak aus.

moot pls go

I could lobby for Falklands Independence.

i never said he wasnt our greatest ally, he unfortunately is.

>8 feet

Jaekelopterus could go even half bigger than that.