I'm conflicted, guys. I've been separated from my parents for several years...

I'm conflicted, guys. I've been separated from my parents for several years. I was brought back home because of my father's medical issues.
A little bit of background; fuck greentext.
My father is black hair, brown eyes, fat, ugly and smart as fuck. My mother is blonde, light-eyed, skinny, but not the brightest. I got my dad's brain and my mom's body. My sister got the opposite.
She ended up a worthless mudshark with a disgusting niglet that she is forcing my mom to raise.
This fact has minimally redpilled my mom. Dad has always understood nigger ways which I will elaborate on if wanted.
I've been subtly trying to redpill them on issues and I think I'm making inroads.
Dad understands for the most part, minus the JQ. Mom is basically a blank canvas who understands something is wrong, but can't put her finger on it.
How do I push them down the rabbit hole without ending up being resented?

Attached: hav181.jpg (426x639, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flexmastergeneral.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/p90x-xbox-nutrition-guide.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about fuck off and let your dad deal with his medical issues without his son sperging about how jews want us all dead?

This, kind of...
What are your dad’s medical issues?

Thanks for the advice, faggot. He has done much more than your cocksucking self ever will in producing white children, despite one being a failure like you.

A massive string of blood clots from his femoral moving into his lungs and heart.
It is pretty serious, but I/we are pretty confident that he can make it through.

Is he taking statin drugs? If he does I advise he stops.
I hope he gets better user.

He's got a point. Your parents already have adult children, and presumably already vote Right-Wing. What is there to be gained by insisting they agree with you about Jow Forums topics?
Focus on making them happy in their advanced years, rather than pointlessly angry about things they can do absolutely nothing about.

Unless your goal is to try and convince them to pressure your sister to put the kid up for adoption, or something.

Then be with your family and not a larping activist retard? Hope he feels better, but you're no better than the fags who argue about how Trump is literally hitler at every social interaction and then complain their family is all nazis who don't like them.

I'm not sure what he is on. He is the ultra-stoic type. I had to essentially drag him to the hospital and literally force him to stay in the hospital for treatment.
Can we please get back on topic, though?

Lmao spic mutt, fucking walking meme.

how old is the newphew?

Give him to a orphanage?

Aight, just be mindful of what they put in your dad’s system. Pharma Jews are some crazy fucks.
Anyway, I would wait for your dad’s recovery to slowly drop the redpills.
My family is redpilled af and I had to do it very subtly over time and with the help of my brothers who happened to be woke on a number of subjects.

teach your nephew to count and talk backwards

I am sorry you’re dad is sick bro

>Help me Jow Forums my mischlinge sister is a coalburner
Lmao don't care

Great contribution buddy, I’m sure you are not a Jew or a faggot at all.

Maybe it isn't so much him. Maybe it is just me being brought back into the family and seeing the dysfunction that has been created by outside sources.
I see that my father is dying and my mother is figuratively being murdered. I see that multiple levels of Jewry are being enacted and I want them to be aware.
I see my father's poor diet and incessant need to work contributing to his failing health.
I see my mother's natural maternal instinct being used against her to unwilling raise a disgusting subhuman.
I see their woes and want them to understand why and how these trials are being thrust upon them in hopes of them rectifying their ways.

Shut up bean, that brick won't lay itself

>kick the beanners out!
>b-but build my shit first
Nigger with severe cognitive dissonance detected.

Lmfao, spics can barely build a deck. Fucking worthless subhumans

Start by suggesting lifestyle changes.
Keto diet + IF can do wonders.
If you can kick the bad food Jew out of their lifes you have already made a gigantic step forward.

He is 7. Despite him being a mudblood, I am trying to be a positive influence, but it is so frustrating. I can tell him the same thing 10 times in a row, but it will be the same as if he never heard me the first time.
Hell, I told him just today over 10 times in 30 minutes that we live on the planet Earth. Every time I ask him, he stutters some garbage and tells me he doesn't know. He is 7 and can't count past 5. I want to do right by him, but he is a horrible collection of stupid and violent. I am terrified for my mother who will be stuck with him. I don't feel, but know one day he will violently attack her and I hate it.

At least we don’t live in houses made out of cardboard and paper maché, faggot.

So your mother is stuck with him a day what exactly does your sister do? Where’s the nig father? Or is it classic dindu the nutting and he bailed

His dad bailed on him at 5 months. She blew up into the stereotypical fat, nigger-loving whore. She has a good paying job, but gives all of her money to various niggers and forces mom into paying her bills. She guilt-trips mom into watching her niglet every night so she can gorge herself on nigger cock.
Mom knows exactly what is going on but her good heart refuses to do what is best and it kills me

What is IF? I doubt he'll listen, but it would still be nice to know.

>My family is dysfunctional because of outside sources
So your own sister and her child are "outside sources now"... Oh right right... The jews ect. I did this somehow.

>My mother is figuratively being murdered!!
Really.. how?
>SHE IS WILLINGLY RAISING HER GRANDCHILD... OH THE HORROR!!

This is so stupid it's not funny anymore.

This is very sad if true if you don’t already have a family of your own you should hold on to what you’ve seen so your own family turns out better most Importantly though be there for your parents you owe your sister and her spawn nothing but your parents gave you life so your best to guide them but don’t force them it sounds like they have their hands full

Yes, you fucking kike. My father is dying because of being forced into a diet of disgusting filth.
My family is disfunctional because of Jewish subversion through no-fault divorce. Through Jewish subversion via media telling good women that they and their children don't need a strong male influence. Through multi-angled attacks that made my sister lower herself to laying with niggers. Through exploitation of natural emotions that made my mother feel responsible for and capable of correcting her daughter's mistakes.
He is already displaying a plethora of traits that will make him a dumb(er) and more violent piece of garbage. He is only getting stronger while she is only getting weaker. It is but a matter of time before he chimps out and hurts her.

Your mom should flush the niglet, or at least tell your sister to take care of it or she will send it to the authorities to be taken care of.

You need to be telling your mum then that you need to be there when her daughte ris trying to guilt trip her, and you need to help her laying down a new set of rules. Even if it means shouting matches and the threat of violence. She'll hate you for it, but it's needed.

As for your dad. I am going to recommend the p90x diet found here flexmastergeneral.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/p90x-xbox-nutrition-guide.pdf

And if he is capable of the exercise, the p90x3 workout program, which is only 30 mins a day. He doesn't need to go as intense as they do, but it'll help improve muscles and overall fitness and health.

Just move on and join a live action role-playing ensamble

Nothing you can do there, or should you, you're grown man now, parents have serves their purpose, what you need to do is find a smart nice girl and redpill her and have redpilled children, many of them.

Well you jews kinds did for pushing the naratives for things like interracial marriage and high sugar diets even though both were proven bad, just to make shekels.

Just be careful about revealing your powerlevel. Too much at once might put em off for good.

My mom is quiet receptive to redpills. I think part of her openess to redpills might be because me and her are the last two Christians left in the family. Everyone else has gone full-retard athiest.

My dad however is seeminly turning from lifelong republican to more and more left. Mind is blown on how to redpill him and why he is so boomer-tarded. He is literally every clueless-booomer "well in my day" meme out there. No idea how he is suddenly turning more and more degenerate, he seemed quite based 20 years ago.

What filth? The pills?
The doctors are not responsible for what your father has been eating his entire life, everybody knows being fat isn't healthy.

"Good women"... lets face it, your sister choose it. No god fearing Aryan looking men would wife an unattractive women.

She had two choices: a ugly white man or Tyrone. She made her choice.
Not only that.. but she actively makes the choice of not raising her child and hoeing around instead.

No amount of media can convince you to do something you'll never even consider,
No amount of media can convince you to eat shit willingly.

P.s regardless of what you think of me... bless your mother's heart for being a good grandmother, I hope your foolish sister get her act together, And hopfully you father gets better.

>Kike
>Oy vey, bless your grandmother for looking aftr the chimp while the mother goes out to try shit out a few more.

Keto is great for losing weight because it forces you into a low-glycemic hypocaloric condition without having to practice portion control. But keto is retarded for brain health because your body relies on carbs for natural production of serotonin. It's much better to keep complex carbs in your diet, get AT LEAST 60 grams of protein per day, and keep your calories low. Keto is for overeaters and people that don't know how to count their macronutrients.

If you can salvage that train wreck of a half-breed, I sincerely hope you write a detailed guidebook on how to do it.
God knows we'll need it in the next 80 years.