Tarrant

Are there may updates on the status of Brenton Tarrant? Is he a mossad agent or what? Did he harm the movement with what he did?

Attached: 11209662-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z91P_9lwoJs
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-23/christchurch-shooting-accused-praised-blair-cottrell/10930632
theaustralian.com.au/nation/shooter-used-neonazi-moniker-reached-out-to-aussie-teen/news-story/390c35bce4436a4718a69eed80336476
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take your meds

Attached: 1554960356215.png (152x254, 56K)

>the movement
There is no movement FBI nigger. Jews are genociding Europeans in every country with demographic replacement.

He is clearly a mossad agent.
Robert Bowers clearly was not.

>JOOOZ IT DA JOOOZ

Best post.

Hi GCHQ

fuck off jew

What?

Who is the "artist" who made the horrible scribble in OP?

Pray daily for the safety of Brenton Tarrant.

Anyone have the letter he posted here recently?

Robert Bowers is an American hero

Attached: 1563193125675 white replacement.png (2550x3300, 305K)

Attached: crv163210.jpg (1125x9000, 886K)

Most likely new zealand's most talented artist.

Oops

Attached: 1565773690503.jpg (1250x10000, 1.77M)

Attached: BT.jpg (1160x5000, 2.75M)

This. Until we start shooting non whites on sight we are nothing more than Warhammer 40K fan club. In Minecraft.

I hope i will die soon as possible.

I would say he was an agent... whether he knew it or not.

now all of the elites+their gold+their food are safe in their new zealand bunkers. no pesky neighbors with guns to bother them in the midst of hardship now....

I know that feel.

Thank you guys.

tarrant is raping kids in tel aviv.

You're welcome.

>an abhorrent post
>a leaf

checks out

He's probably sitting in the little gray cell right now feeling like shit

Anyone ever write him a letter?

I did not, but some people here and on telegram groups said they did.

I hope he knows by know that he has the support of a bunch of cobbers.

*by now

I think he was a legit actor, but he was massively encouraged to do this by the guys at Antipodean resistance that are lead by glownigger plants, effectively turning what would be the australian version of national action into one massive unproductive honeypot
everything i just wrote was a satirical lie and i will not claim it as truth in australian court of law

Some Russian cunt sent him a letter earlier last month. It got in the news and everything, and so they decided to halt his access to letters.

I am sure he feels good from the letters, but if he learned how far the shooting has been memed he could never be demoralized

Attached: Yes.png (1150x386, 13K)

What happened?
I'll look it up too but who knows how much will be exaggerated lies and half truths

Tarrant's ties with australian right wing are under scrutiny, but according to media reports Antipodean Resistance is not among them.

What's the graph about?

>everything i just wrote was a satirical lie and i will not claim it as truth in australian court of law

what's the graph of?

Search interest for the great replacement

See If you search "Tarrant letter" you will find dozens of articles about it.

Basically Tarrant had been receiving and sending mail over his time in prison, and Corrections filtered through them. But he sent a reply letter to some Russian cunt and the Russkie posted it on here. Tarrant just rambled on about his time in Russia in the letter and ended it with "enjoy life but do not forget your duty to your people" and the media went batshit over it. Corrections decided to halt all of his correspondence, so his mum cant even write to him and he cant write to her.

Guess which search term this is

Attached: Svea.png (1160x759, 59K)

Ebba Akerlund?

>muh Russia
Sounds fake as fuck and a lame kike attempt to blame it on the russians.

>Corrections decided to halt all of his correspondence, so his mum cant even write to him and he cant write to her.

Hm that's unfair. Sounds like he might have a case for a lawsuit.

Sweden rape rates?

Yeah youtube.com/watch?v=z91P_9lwoJs

how to learn swedish?

Sexual offenses is this one, a straight line up, they still haven't updated it past 2017

Attached: Skärmklipp.png (620x629, 33K)

>Antipodean Resistance is not among them
Hmm it's almost like the one group with ties to CIA-ran american honeypots is exempt from investigation HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1553469019419.jpg (807x760, 150K)

God damn

I sincerely hope europe and the US have huge wars soon and kick out all of the immigrants

He would, but no one in NZ openly gives a shit about his rights and he is being suppressed under the Terrorist Act. An official for Corrections was like 'I know NZers would be shocked to hear this but he has rights'

Hopefully he will.

Nobody did as far as I know. They only screeched autistically about an alleged "call to arms" that is nowhere to be seen unless you're a scared kike.

it wouldn't be hard compared to any other language, it might be easy actually because most ethnic Swedes speak english and are quite happy when foreigners are interested in our country

I don't know anything about that, but media reported about Tarrant praising Blair Cottrell on faceberg and being in a brief contact with some of those lads before leaving for New Zealand, but he never actually joined irl groups.

abc.net.au/news/2019-03-23/christchurch-shooting-accused-praised-blair-cottrell/10930632

so this is a cryptic letter?
anyone know what he means?
and how would they let him send out a cryptic letter??!

I am adding also this report

>Claims have also been made that white supremacist terrorist Brenton Tarrant attended a Sydney meeting of alt-right figures in 2017.
>A week after the Steam group’s creation, the claim that Tarrant attended a meeting of alt-right figures in 2017 appeared on 8ch*n.
>Asked for comment about the claim, The Dingoes blocked access to their Twitter account and changed their name. They did not respond to emailed questions.
>According to the 8ch*n post that appeared on March 24, the author was concerned that the Christchurch shooting was being called a “false flag” and that Tarrant was an “agent”. “We thought that was funny because we actually met him, initially through the DS (Daily Stormer) Sydney Bookclub when those were a thing,” the author said. “He was a pretty solid guy and definitely didn’t strike us as a Fed or anything.
>“Really, he seemed to be a normal guy with a wicked sense of humour, albeit quite introverted. We only met him once because apparently, he was flying out the next week.”
>This purportedly came after he received an invitation through the “book clubs” of US neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer, according to a self-proclaimed member of the Australian alt-right podcast crew The Dingoes on the notorious 8ch*n website, which has been knocked offline.

theaustralian.com.au/nation/shooter-used-neonazi-moniker-reached-out-to-aussie-teen/news-story/390c35bce4436a4718a69eed80336476

user, that is a joke not the real letter. don't know why burgeranon uploaded it.

he's the faggot that fucked us all

he talk about people like you in his manifesto.
he's calling you a spineless coward just so you know

w40k is cool :)

good thing i don't care about the opinion of some retarded kangaroo

Good or wrong for us, he was already forgotten 2 days after the killing, in Europe at least. The media were pretty shy and quiet about him and what he did, they really said the minimum, nothing more. And this is one of the reasons why I think it was not a false flag. Why would you do a false flag attack if you don't use it, if you don't even speak about it ?

That seems... unlikely, user. VERY unlikely, to the point of being arrant nonsense. Cheers.

Pffff. As if that lame excuse will save you, mate.

Norwegian media are still kvetching about Breivik in 2019 because he hit the elites so hard that they're putting 22 july into school curriculums

Doesn't get mail: "unfair". Killed dozens, including children, with no justification or even a 'good reason'. Yeah, nah.

This.
The shills frantically trying to push the "false flag/Mossad" disinfo on here show how much they need the discussion about Tarrant to be shut down completely.

His showtrial is in May next year, he'll go away for 20 years or so then get out and kill again. Its New Zealand culture and tradition to let out violent criminals who will reoffend.

they put him in a little gray room where he will only have his own thoughts and recollective nightmares for the next 50 years until he completely goes insane

Indeed. I imagine you have enough to worry about as it is, being quite morally & mentally challenged yourself. Cheers.

So... you are claiming Brevik was a false flag?

No you fucking idiot

Muslims demanded the trial to be delayed to june. Apparently court agreed.

what's this

He should get the death penalty but if you are going to keep him alive, he has rights.

Not just dozens, mate. 51 people.

He has to bend over and spread his ass a little longer, they're making him wait till Ramadan is over for the trial

The judges must get stiffies thinking about this shit

Even if NZ had death penalty, it usually takes years for it to be finally carried out.
Anyway I think that when authorities will decide to have Tarrant killed they will simply end his solitary and have one of the "colored" inmates stab him.
Easy-peasy

cry more Cheng

Attached: 1562664052527.jpg (190x265, 12K)

Sounds kinda like my life right now

this desu

Attached: 1562225337077.jpg (748x1200, 196K)

Prison cells in NZ are nicer than the little isolated custody cells though, right??

Same.

Wtf?

Based glowie unintentionally dispensing redpills

pic unrelated

He did more good than harm, never heard any normal person say negative things about him. The only bad effect he had was on NZ, but he was an Aussie so that was probably part of his plan.

That's what living in clown world is like for a white man. Its fucking crushing that's why we're all just doomers in our little dark rooms on our computers all our lives watching our society get corrupted and crumble. Not really any worse at all than Tarrant's fate. Sort of puts me in a "fuck it, what do I have to lose" kind of mindset sometimes in minecraft jk

>shoot up the mosque it'll be funny bro come on bro
>shoots up mosque
>MOSSAD MOSSAD MOSSAD MOSSAD

It does not matter who you are, if you're going to commit a mass shooting then the government will do something about it, especially when you're white and did it against a minority.

Attached: 1567212941827.gif (752x752, 58K)

>50 years
>Implying he will be in prison that long.

I dont understand why people think he is part of a conspiracy

The amazing thing about Tarrant is that he had consistent monetary resources to possibly live a good life for many years, but he chose to sacrifice all for his ideals.
This leaves the kikes puzzled and scared by him, since they cannot conceive nothing beyond their greed and don't know what honour and higher purposes are.

Yeah definitely. They've given money and materialism to our people as a pacifier and to corrupt them. It scares the shit out of them whenever this fails

I have found that they are mostly:
1. Discord trannies that don't actually think so and are trying to """"de-radicalize""" ethno nationalists by demoralizing (which obviously isn't working lel)
2. Retarded boomers who just want to grill that believe anything that their retarded online boomer leader says

Wait what's this?

The disinfo is created and spread by glownigger spooks.
They are behind several """news outlets""" where you can find all the conspiracy-tier lies about Christchurch.

3. highly luminescent individuals

I haven't read the letter or the manufesto. Do the two match up in diction?
How are we to know any if these false flag hoax faggots are really in prison?
>trust the government goy

Imagine getting paid to post sloppy job mossad memes on Jow Forums

Attached: 1568409911947m.jpg (1024x566, 48K)

Attached: 1568427319084.png (816x676, 445K)

They match.
He is really in prison, call there or visit if you are so paranoid.

>anal fixation
color me shocked

Attached: let.jpg (1260x528, 310K)