[AMATEUR] Sòy boy with man bun and girlfriend gets fucked in Iranian prison (18+)

>[AMATEUR] Sòy boy with man bun and girlfriend gets fucked in Iranian prison (18+)

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jolie-king-mark-firkin-iran-tanker-name-evin-prison-australia-the-way-overland-a9102046.html

>Couple had been trying to break stigma around visiting countries which ‘get a bad rap’
>thought they could treat the world as their playground without consequences

yt channel: youtu.be/vhtA-HTFVsk

Attached: 08B058E1-D55F-474F-BC4F-790293334D67.jpg (1242x1538, 964K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Lindhout
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Brennan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolute fucking idiots
Or legit spies

Either way, fuck them.

>You can go to fucking prison for 18 years in Iran just for flying a Drone
You think the governments of third world shitholes ever stop and ask themselves what they're doing wrong?

Attached: 1427416644285.jpg (1234x1024, 301K)

Lol, those are clearly glowniggers. Well at least one of them is. That was a good cover story they were running. I mean they even made a channel with videos and subscribers. I'd love to pound that Aussie chick though.

>glowniggers

You think so? Could it be possible glowniggers built up a channel to deceive Iranian officials in the event they get caught?

How many Big Persian Cocks do you think she took today?

SLOPPY JOB CIA/MOSSAD

HOPE THEY EXECUTE YOUR AGENTS

Do me a favor and never ever neglect your medication.

you are going to be executed when this is all over. you arent safe in a bunker or on your military base posting on the internet

Only retards travel the world in the current climate.

Of course, plausible deniability. BTW - How's the weather in Okinawa?
Sorry glownigger, your glowies aren't coming back.

>>Couple had been trying to break stigma around visiting countries which ‘get a bad rap’
Fucking kek. Reminds me of that couple who were cycling in some -stan country and literally ISIS came and murdered them by the road.

>orange man bad calls these countries shitholes! they get such a bad rap we'll show the world how vibrant and loving thes...
>arrested no trial life sentence
>ORANGE MAN BAD PLEASE GET US OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE

YYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHH SISSY-WHITES!!!! Davido!

Attached: Davido-loves-Japan.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Leave it to Jow Forums to accuse two pretty well known vloggers of being feds lol. You do realize YouTube has an entire sub genre of world travelers now right? You’ve got Harold baldr, bald and bankrupt, mike Chen, the way away, food ranger, Mark wiens Kara and Nate, and many many more. Are all of these people agents as well?

Yeah, governments have never hired civilians and used them as assets before, lol

Attached: yurocucks.jpg (800x770, 105K)

Iran is based, you braindead boomer.

I’m in Yokosuka. It’s cool this weekend, not too bad. Got fucked by a typhoon last week.

legit spies would have had 10 licenses for every type of drone

They've been vlogging for around a year now and have been all over Asia, seems unlikely they'd put that much effort just to launch a drone near a military site in Iran when you could just use the satellites you already have to get the same results, Trump literally just recently tweeted a very clear picture taken by a U.S. satellite showing a failed Iranian missile test

>being western
>flying drones recording videos in a country that west is aligned against
It has to be a glownigger, I just can't believe people would be this retarded

BASED MUDSLIMES

They are cia assets, it's just the kikes in Israel who want people to think otherwise. Using civilians as spies is as old as nations themselves

> I just can't believe people would be this retarded
Have you actually interacted with people in the real world?

sure thing moshe, war with iran now right?

Attached: 1566533684376.jpg (1459x900, 418K)

See They're leftists, it's no different to how those two Scandinavian women went camping in Morocco and got beheaded, or the time that Canadian "journalist" and her Australian boyfriend decided to cover the war in Somalia only to get kidnapped and repeatedly raped, leftists don't perceive danger the way that rational people do

>You do realize YouTube has an entire sub genre of world travelers now right?
>>DROP A LIKE IF YOU WANT ME TO GET OUT OF PRISON
>>THIS VIDEO IS SPONSORED BY GRAMMARLY, IT WONT HELP YOU WRITE LETTERS TO ME PRISON BUT CHECK IT OUT
>>DONT FORGET TO SMASH THAT MOTHER FUCKING LIKE BUTTON

>Canadian "journalist" and her Australian boyfriend decided to cover the war in Somalia only to get kidnapped and repeatedly raped

Did the guy get raped too?

based. I wish you and SOCOM good luck. Make sure that glowgirl comes back alive and unharmed. The dude is expandable.

Two nukes weren’t enough.

don't go to a foreign country which is a war zone and fly a drone without a required license? is that difficult to understand.

>Go to shit countries
>get arrested doing stupid shit
They deserve what shit they got. No rational person does this type of thing. Even Iranians that are citizens of other countries don't want to go back to their shit country for fear of being detained for something stupid.

Attached: 64564565463.jpg (320x240, 10K)

>Travel VLOG, Japan Ep. 4: Literally burning up! (3rd Nuke Dropped while on vacation)

>he doesnt know the nukes are what made Japan what it is today

No, just made into a cuckold, ironically the Canadian woman started a charity called the global enrichment foundation and returned to Africa, she obviously enjoyed her time as a "hostage"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Lindhout

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Brennan

I hope so

>expandable
*expendable

Not true actually, the news in Australia reporting on the case pointed out dozens of other people being detained for "spying" and all the other were dual Iranian citizens

looks like iran needed some leverage for a prisoner exchange.

the couple are retarded, fuck them

Drones don't require a licence in Australia, the problem that leftists have is they expect third world shitholes to be like first world countries, they really believe that the only reason they're shitholes is because of the evil white man

Were they glow niggers?

Some could've been, most were dual British, Canadian citizens and women

>all the others were dual iranian citizens
That's why I said Iranians don't even want to go back to their own country. Because of stupid shit that can't even be proven.

oh look, someone without a drone license just flew a bunch of drones into a Saudi oil facility.

you think Australia is a third world country?

drones dont require a license there because 99/100 of your country is a vacant lot

(((King)))
(((Firkin)))

>Even Iranians that are citizens of other countries don't want to go back
You said this which is false as most of the "spies" held by Iran are Iranian emigrants who hold dual citizenship

>GRAMMARLY
You watch English/language/ESL videos, dontcha?

oi mate mericans are so obtuse

Attached: 1548561282551.jpg (1759x1418, 507K)

They had to be spies because no Brit would ever assume you didn't have to have a license to do something

This is after over 100 years of trying to give these people Western liberal values

Attached: D4E29914E84D46419B6015024470371C.jpg (550x482, 34K)

>you think Australia is a third world country?
I said "they expect third world shitholes to be like first world countries" which clearly meant they expected Iran to have the same law regarding drones as Australia
>drones dont require a license there because 99/100 of your country is a vacant lot
Vast majority of Australians live in or around a city, two of our cities alone contain nearly 50% of our entire population, Americans have lower density population areas than Australia

Julia Child was pretty famous and they hired her to be a spy for exactly that reason. Because how could someone SO FAMOUS FOR SOMETHING ELSE be a spy?

That's exactly who they recruit, dumb fuck. People who could obviously never be a spy. The smarter a stupid person tries to act, the easier it is to trick them. Contemplate this.

That's not what he means. There was a post IIRC detailing the targeted grammarly AD algorithm it was on 8pol. Grammarly is basically a keylogger.

>You think the governments of third world shitholes ever stop and ask themselves what they're doing wrong?
>It's not like you'll get fined for flying a drone without a licence in (((first))) world countries or near airports.
Yea nah, they're also wrong right?

lol

>As most of the "spies" are Iranian emigrants
So.... ethnically they are fucking Iranians as well as part time citizens of FUCKING IRAN, as I have been saying for the last several replies, you fucking idiot. Wtf! Stop fucking with my head. If you're an abo, I hope you die huffing enamel and getting fucked so hard by a kangaroo while your family watches in horror. Fucking degenerate cunt.

Attached: 1512839188384.gif (220x190, 1.04M)

>That's why I said Iranians don't even want to go back to their own country
If that was the case then why are the majority of people held under spying in Iran, Iranians who live abroad?

would fook that blondy locks rat in prison / 10

Stop going to sandnigger counties, or don't be a spy and get caught. Cyanide pill time!

Because the majority of spies are Iranians who've been recruited abroad.

Checked, kek thinks I'm hilarious

One day, I will find you, and you will not like what happens after.

Attached: avatar19392_4.gif (80x80, 25K)

>fly drone
>Theocratic police emerge from the ground 5 feet away
>thick british accent "YOU GOT NO LICENSE"
>18 years jail
Based Iran.

>Sòy boy with man bun and girlfriend

shiet better to be a onions boii with a man bun and still fuq some cute art thot than being an incel.

have sex you chinkanese. you're the real onions boii

Attached: sdb.jpg (480x360, 59K)

>got to a hostile country cause your an edgy developmentally delayed adult with a immature wife
>do nothing to educate yourself in politics, culture, laws, or customs of said country because lol you don't care about that and it shouldn't matter
>go do something already paranoid people will view in the worst possible way, assuming they will see your as innocuous and innocent
>get in a shouting match with the bearded men with automatic weapons yelling at you in some barbaric gibberish cause they totally dont understand you for some reason
>get beaten, raped and watch your wife get raped and you totally dont get why they dont get you were doing it for their own good
>your basically the real life equivalent of a Kender

Attached: 20yearslater.jpg (667x350, 33K)

Fuck off nigger. I've claimed her, she's mine.

>In 2013, Lindhout released a memoir, co-written with journalist Sara Corbett, titled A House in the Sky recounting her experience as a hostage. She indicated in the book that her motive for travelling to Somalia in the midst of an insurgency was the dearth of competition from other journalists covering the region, as well as the possibility of documenting unique human interest stories. Once held hostage, she alleged that she and Brennan were forcibly separated since they were not married, and that she was subsequently repeatedly tortured and raped by her teenage captors

>On August 4, 2011, Lindhout travelled back to Somalia for the first time since her captivity. Leading a large convoy carrying food aid for 14,000 people in the southern Somalia town of Dobley, she was welcomed by Somalia's Transitional Federal Government. Lindhout described the trip as also "an opportunity for me to look at that fear and maybe let it go – this fear that I have been carrying around with me for some time".[66] Her Convoys For Hope project continued to provide relief and expects to assist 300,000 more people during the drought.

Fucking lmao, she got raped and then went back and gave them all free food. Women, what a bunch of worthless faggots lol

Also go look at both their pages, she was awarded all kinds of shit and awards and the guy was basically forgotten and dumped. What a fucking retard clown world lol

Attached: download (4).jpg (500x375, 141K)

I love how these people just expose these shithole countries further.

Maybe that is why they are shitholes?

>18 years in prison is the same as getting ~100€ fine
Your salary must suck.

Is travel-vlogger the most bourgeois way to make a living imaginable? May they be hung from a crane with the homosexuals.

No wonder they keep raping them because these retard thots just reward them for it.

top lel

More like $10'000
Some dude filmed himself fishing while sitting on a drone that flew him out to sea and now the department that deals with aircraft violations or whatever are going to take him to court.

>raped by her teenage captors

>Her Convoys For Hope project continued to provide relief

Attached: 1544557619063.jpg (125x122, 2K)

she should be in jail for making me look at her disgusting body

Those chink bot comment post, so fucking obvious. Fuck these YouTubers, leftist faggots they deserve everything that comes to them.

How is she capable living with this?
On what kind of medication?

Why would Iran jail someone for flying Iranian drones? Who cares about Iranian drones? When was the last time Iranian drones did anything geopolitically relevant? This is a shit thread. This is a much better thread:
It's about some sort of drones striking Saudi Arabia, possibly from Iran:

This is what happens when you're used to sky is falling sensationalism in the news calling everything unsafe. You ignore warnings because everything is overhyped.

Ok

Iran is just pulling this stunt to squeeze money out of Australia. It'll be a "pay for early release" stunt.

Doubt we'll go with it though. We're the kinda country to kick out families with anchor babys. No way are we paying to get some blogger out of Iranian prison.

Fuck Iran anyway.

>Country is filled with spies trying to get info on Iran/Nukes etc
>Fly drone without license
>Near military base

Play stupid games, prices etc.

If you honestly think that a country which is run by a council of religious retards that even other muslims don't like for their religious wacko beliefs (kings/rulers must descend directly from muhammed) and think it's a good idea to test the theory that they're really not all that crazy, you legitimately deserve to die.

Now I'm sure America being ran by braindead cucks will trade 10 terror cell leaders with thousands of bodies between them for their release but honestly they deserve to either die in iranian prison or on iranian gallows just for being this much of naive braindead leftists.

Attached: 1568431782281.jpg (707x536, 154K)

Governments are a lot cheaper than you think

>Amateur Onions Boys
You're glowing like fuck.
They knew what they were doing.
And what they were doing was pro-israel and anti-white

Damn kiddults deserve everything they get

How many times does this have to happen before rich white millennials stop trying to fucking do this shit?

Leftists are the biggest war mongers in the name of jews

That seals it.
They are definitely agents of ZOG

You burger nigger, kek

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

They don't because their god tells them to shove two dicks in their ears and they'd do it.

Iran is right.Instagram influencers need to be beheaded.

If you don't like the rules, don't go in that country. Silmple As.

Look at that bitches nose. lol. Sloppy Job Mossad

Let me know when they're arrested. Until then, completely false equivalence. Try again. Really earn that salary. Here's a you to get you going faggot.

It would be a very good cover, actually.

Nah, these people don't value freedom.