WHITE PILL OF THE DAY

White teenagers are more racially aware of themselves than Millennials. The Youth is with us!
HEIL MEIN FUHRER PEWDIEPIE

Attached: cover3.png (816x458, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pachu__ri/status/1166805115673698306
youtube.com/watch?v=LFVkFNdySsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For anyone still not convinced
twitter.com/pachu__ri/status/1166805115673698306

>pewds is being watched everywhere
>has 100.000.000 subs
>probably 20-40% are white
>rest is black, hispanic, asian, indian etc.
>his editor is black
ok, OP. Now please take your meds.

>everywhere
worldwide* i should say

youtube.com/watch?v=LFVkFNdySsY

Is PewDiePie the actual reincarnation of Hitler?

Attached: 3EACDC09-8567-4A87-93B1-8415CE3EB321.jpg (1005x821, 197K)

Millennials were posting about Hitler and redpilling before gen Z cucks came along retard. All you fags did was come along and jew everything up with your normalfag aids because you're all nigger monkeys with 40 IQ. Gen Z is not even fucking white you're all half breed nigger monkeys lol

Attached: 1560050561975.png (540x541, 864K)

let this thread die now

I'm 43

Go to bed gramps

Oy vey! They needed the money!

Attached: IMG_20190913_163732_523.jpg (631x376, 55K)

bamp

Kek!

Anti-racist, anti-white propaganda absolutely crushed my whole generation and I watched all our lives fall completely apart and I watched all our attempts to fight back fall apart because of it.

Zoomers need to force racism back into the mainstream, don't just normalize, make it fucking COOL to be racist again. Make it FUN and FUNNY and double-down and triple-down every single time you catch the faintest hint of resistance or blowback and for God's sake, help each other, and protect each other.

When they try to single one of you out for punishment, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU needs to support your comrades. If one kid gets in trouble for saying "nigger," you all need to say nigger and keep saying it and don't back down before any threat or any backlash.

They can't fucking win, all they can do is intimidate you and bully you so that you defeat yourself, but if you stand your fucking ground and take space instead of giving it, they fold like wet rags. Just when you think you've had it and it's over, they always fold first.

Hmmm.

Attached: 535.jpg (830x500, 121K)

So lots of women leftist are becoming redpilled fast because of the vaccine mandates in California, flordia and new york..

Women domt want the jews to destroy our famalams.
Well vaccines as we know are zionist invention to hurt and kill the goyium and have aborted fetal cells in them which can change peoples gender confusion

Moms are screaming wheres the media why are they ignoring us. Why why why is pharma doing this

It's our time to.strike and redpill them on well who owns the media... who owns the pharma companies like secklar family with opiate epidemic....

Convert them en mass...

i love how you retards still think Gen z is not degenerate as fuck

yes even the whites

yes even the incels

>wait for 100 million subscribers
>Once 100 mil subs are reached upload a video with provoking title and a thumbnail
>success, 17 mil views in 2 days
>during the video say that you've donated $50k to ADL
>wait for 3 days
>zoomers start filling Jow Forums searching for info
>pewds pins a post with a Jow Forums link in his subreddit
>zoomers get redpilled
>3 days later pewdiepie uploads a vid explaining that ADL is pile of shit and that he never donated to them
>pewdiepie knew that zoomers will agree with him, because they see him as an authority
>profit?

Attached: FB_IMG_1568313207995.jpg (1118x748, 65K)

Attached: 1568347281722.jpg (785x1000, 252K)

>"incels"
>Jow Forums

Get outta here blue share.

Attached: 1501074824017.jpg (659x570, 43K)

this is why he is the fuhrer

/ourguy/ confirmed. Based.

well said my man

Even if, look at this side, many national sozialist arent white. But it doesn’t matter, as long as they redpill people about the jq and fight against jews.

kill yourself faggot

>Well vaccines as we know are zionist invention
You are so utterly dumb...
Ah....

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (500x530, 126K)

pewdiepie and myself are millennials. not sure why you'd think that. plus many of the people that grew up watching pewdiepie are millenials.

i don't know him personally (obviously) and I don't really follow him at all besides current trends on Jow Forums and such.

hitler didn't marry a shitskin

based georgian

She's italian. Get fucked D&C nigger.

shitalians are not white

Attached: 1542526471729.jpg (609x343, 40K)

>Even if, look at this side, many national sozialist arent white. But it doesn’t matter, as long as they redpill people about the jq and fight against jews.
I bet you only count germanics as white.
Protip: narrow the criteria further and there will be even more "redpilled whites"
Seriously tho, that kind of semantics is exactly why left has been so successful, proving that "race is a social construct"

I believe he never had black editor? Even if he had one, nigger worked for pewds as a slave.

This. Pewds will never be based for marrying a nigger.

Nigger looking nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190914_104007.jpg (1080x925, 247K)

Reminder that over 75% of white Gen Z voters voted for trump

Paint her with black skin and she would be a literal nigger. Her facial features are so african.

Pewdiepie is going to have nigger mutts Cringe and bluepilled

Yeah you right

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-10.46.38.png (2048x2048, 1.95M)

Race exist. How could they disprove reality. And yeah other races didnt matter as much for my like my own. Even if they are white too. I remember who was on the side of the jew and who was on my side in ww2

Perfect looksmatch

Attached: muh dick.jpg (366x351, 26K)

she may be black, but she's one of the cute negros.

You may be white, but you are one of the white cucks

>his editor is black
No he's not lol. All his editors have been white

I can't anymore

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x679, 105K)

SEETHING

Litterally looking like a white that blackfaced for halloween

>6,000,000 retweets
jej

My 17 year old brother is even too racially aware and into military. I hope he keeps himself in check.

Attached: 22499BE4610A4846935F1AD109957F7F.jpg (641x530, 41K)

so this is what op looks like

That was my favorite detail. Glad someone noticed.

When the world is seen through a post modernist lense where everything is the result of one's individual identity everyone becomes more aware of their personal characteristics.

We need to pursue non reductive critical thinking rather than the tunnel vision analysis journalists and social academics are spoon fed.

Attached: nazi confirmed.jpg (1042x1076, 197K)

Tfw when pewdiepie, a swedish gamer, made more for the 14 words than Adolf Hitler

kek

haha wtf

Ahem!
if you cannot replicate an umlaut, use the standard letter and add an e
Ae
Oe
Ue

Liberal Nazis are better than Liberal Commies.

This is 100% facts with countries like Czech Republic..

He has exceptional skills and intelligence and could have played this so many ways but this seems the best one as no money were given to the jews.

Meanwhile posting christkike memes.

Attached: D6D58C3B-F074-4407-84BD-21334D977EB0.jpg (1024x1024, 61K)

>openly browses Jow Forums
>called sweden cucked on video
>said nigger on video; clearly says it a lot alone
>made no response when the shooter said subscribe
>follow(ed?) Lauren Southern on twitter
>dabbed on the ADL
>wore the iron cross
>dogwhistled with that peace sign
>straight up showed hitler imagery a few times
>married white

Undeniable at this point. He is waiting for heat to die down so he can go full crypto.

Attached: firefox_2019-09-14_03-42-04.png (525x722, 508K)

I will never allow you to take power
Non Christians will get the rope, derivitive memes not withstanding

Jonathan would certainly get a good laff out of me if he actually tweeted it.
He'd still get the rope though.

He's a gamer. He knew what he was doing. He has YEARS of strategy experience. He knows that the best way to throw off the scent is to act dumb and make it so nobody can prove if he knew what he was doing or not. Either way he just redpilled millions of his fans. He knew that his 1 mill subs would protect him. He used it to put a spotlight on the ADL. Why choose them from any other charity? Coincidence my ass. Throws shade away by stating it was under someone elses advice. Knows the ADL have been after him and other content creators. Wears clothing that has something that 'looks' like the iron cross on it but they can't prove it because it's actually part of some Georgian relgious text. Never intended to donate the money so never cost him anything other than minor backlash. Brings in more viewers and subscribers because of the publicity. Get the ADL off his back because they won't dare touch him now or they would expose themselves.

He's a genius and nobody can prove if it was an 'accident' or him playing the ADL like a fiddle.

>100 million subs
fixed

His editors are long-haired Swedish nerds.

Lmfao

What is that natsoc video that had Zac Hemsey's 'Waiting between worlds' as the soundtrack?

Why is he pissing up a wall?

Pew-D Chess

Chinks aren't white either, leaf.

Attached: chink leafs.jpg (1600x1200, 332K)

>twitter.com/pachu__ri/status/1166805115673698306
BASED

Attached: sdd.jpg (640x633, 49K)

either they're related or that's some x files tier shit

Women are getting pilled because they dont want babies getting murdered or having their genitals mutilated.

>White teenagers are more racially aware of themselves than Millennials
They're still a bunch of faggots. They're just "based nazi faggots like milo"

>married white
Italians are not white, you obvious nigger.

Attached: 1568310970994m.jpg (1024x484, 37K)

>>dogwhistled with that peace sign
timestamp please

10:30 have it watch?v=PbfX3ZyHLJg

>(((x aren't white)))
No one is buying this anymore.

He plays "meincroft" all day.

>t. Gypsy
Listen fucko, you see your race with your eyes, not on a map. There are plenty of 'white' Italians.

>foreshadowing in anime be like

Are whites slowly becoming like muslims?

Each generation is going to see the atrocities the jews, politicians, and minorities commit to whites and it will be all they remember leading to each generation slowly growing more radicial in their ideals?

Right now we're just seeing the makings of the what 3rd or 4th generation since boomers which might as well be ground zero for shit going to shit. It's only beginning once Zoomers reach their mid 20's, gain a sense of realism, and lose all hope shit will truly hit the fan.

cry more kikesteinmann

20 to 40 million whites is an impressive standing army

The pic in the OP is literally one of the main photos spammed by the MSM.

OP is a faggot from Vice trying to bait some edgy memes. Bedsheet yourself, retard

He never let us down. Based and redpilled to the max.

nice

He is a Jow Forums lurker, and he probably comments on many threads about him, with the UK flag.

severely based individual

>Gen Z is not even fucking white you're all half breed nigger monkeys lol
>'Murica is the only country in the world

What was that peace sign supposed to mean?? Two genders?

>pewds pins a post with a Jow Forums link in his subreddit
what post?

Some user asked him to do that sign in his next vid if he's reading Jow Forums. There is screenshots somewhere

There are only 40 people on pol and I can guarantee you that this board died a few years ago when it stopped being funny and started being just pathetic.

Show flag you faggot leaf

Attached: 5123151313123123.png (499x369, 153K)

Attached: 1503751514594.png (720x741, 1.07M)

>>his editor is black
Doesn't matter. The cult of judaism and their organizations is everyone's enemy.

Attached: 1538139382129.jpg (822x422, 73K)

Attached: C4618B71-C140-4725-9310-096E27B1DB97.png (213x237, 10K)