Ooompah, booompah, bibble-de dooh, what will you do when naddles hungers for you?

ooompah, booompah, bibble-de dooh, what will you do when naddles hungers for you?

Attached: fatboynaddles.jpg (692x920, 48K)

You throw him a kid
and see what he do

what would you do if the kid is also too fat?

Oh he's going to find all the crumbs and gobble up Trump's hidden ginger bread house and make the orange man really mad! Look out drumpfy wumpfy this hard hitting street baller's coming for you and he's bringing a rag tag band of "people" even Sheila Jackson Lee who wants to make it illegal for people to make fun of elected officials on the Internet.

Attached: isthatapeenshesgrabbing.jpg (800x400, 46K)

this was perhaps the most comical handoff i ever saw

like naked gun tier

i bet both of those relentless traitorous faggots felt like james bond at the moment

I want to know how he's still alive. Did he get a new heart at the same time as the stomach staple?

i would guess a pigs heart with a capacitor storing the power of demons

i wonder at the thoughts of his tailor when he demands a 20" zipper

Attached: imaginezipperlength.jpg (880x580, 201K)

if somebody leaked his true trouser measurements people would scoff and call it fake and gay, that's how unbelievable his physiognomy is.

checked

his zipper is as long as his arm to the elbow, quite literally humpty dumpty

i used to go to wal-mart when i was feeling fat but now i'll just pull up the latest video of this egg

How does that fat fucking kike clown even find his cock to piss?

obviously, he must possess a map

He doesn’t. He has to guess which fold the fucking piss will leak out of.

lllluuuuuullllzzzzz

what is the ethnicity/gender of the being who wipes his folds?

I hope for their own sanity that they are not sighted. The blind are stricken with the loss of a sense but it could help in situations like this overall.

Attached: image.jpg (577x559, 323K)

Attached: 1517890171238.jpg (1057x1195, 217K)

rare fat naddles pepe

seriously though this might be the most ridiculous looking real life person without some obvious deformity in the whole world

he's just so impossible looking, i'm shocked that the shills haven't worked him out as an amerimutt but they're probably too jewish to even consider it ultimately

anyway great thread OP, this is comfy, i look forward to a whole year and change of this creature and his little charade of an impeachment inquiry blue ribbon committee

keep going, i hunger for fat naddler oompah loompahs

One of the most hated political figures in America! What a piece of Shit!

his little stunt made me want to mock him, i knew i was not alone, user. what a tool he is. he holds a grudge against his better

He is a weird-looking guy. Shows you that politics is Hollywood for ugly people.

Attached: Jerry-Nadler.jpg (410x615, 150K)

I can't find a single fucking video of him prior to his stomach stapling....The dude is ony 5'1" seeing him walk in his prior fat glory would be a sight to behold.

look at his claw like hands

holy shit

look up when he appeared on cspan and order the tape nigger

he was in real estate battles with trump back in the 80's. the videos used to be easy to find

post it you backwards faggot we are lazy

he wants yer baybezzz

Attached: naddlesseafood.jpg (1040x1300, 419K)

Attached: Nadler.jpg (736x864, 127K)

Can someone explain to me how such an utter fucking slob, such an unlikable person, wins an election?? How does the most absolutely revolting jew, whos voice is enough to make your skin crawl, get elected to anything? I know the answer will be some iteration of pic related but this just REALLY bothers me.

Attached: 1514052025564.jpg (390x462, 33K)

>New York's 10th Congressional District includes parts of Manhattan's Upper West Side, Hell's Kitchen, Chelsea, SoHo, Greenwich Village, TriBeCa, the Financial District and Battery Park City. In Brooklyn, the 10th District includes parts of Borough Park, Kensington, Red Hook, Sunset Park, Bensonhurst, Dyker Heights and Gravesend

You can tell that he gets off on how disgusting he is.

like barney frank

Attached: 1565652406899.png (616x863, 630K)

At least barney frank has to live with the "nipples protruding" tweet for the rest of his life. I will always cherish that genuinely hilarious moment from the Madman.

Reminds me of an old joke promo that ran for I Love Lucy, where the older male actor's pants get higher and higher up in every shot. I cannot fathom why someone would dress this way. The more I look at it the less sense it makes.