Hello there, look at the new monopoly trailer

Hello there, look at the new monopoly trailer
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qtug5an4L8E&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 106121876-1568128940307msmonopoly.jpg (678x381, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AaGVYcGsPB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Men would still win unless pussy was usable as rent

those dislikes lol

HAPPY DAY! Hasbro has finally ended sexism. Looks like those pesky patriarchies have finally learned there place! Hail Zion!

they make monopoly guy a bitch but they won't make her black. Why is there no black queen monopoly? y'all trying to keep me down?

youtube.com/watch?v=AaGVYcGsPB4

One day someone might translate this from waffle to english.
Happy to see the Flemish media hasn't gone full UK yet.

Kek

you animals can't even make your own money without us proud whites buying it for you and shoving it in your shit smelling mouths you really think we'd make a board game about you?

>be nigger
>why I ain't involved in all white culture
>cause got no culture myself
none of you will ever realize why you get exterminated by the chinks in 2030

Kek, Hasbro wipes their ass with 20k, that's all they can spare? Didn't even put them in the game itself.

>comments disabled
They know the goyim know

How about we don't give those kikes views instead and let this gay shit die

Fpbp

we need to update the game Life to have prostitute as the most worthwhile job if you dont choose the college route

Lmao

Attached: 6397EC64-B826-474D-A195-C91775DADE39.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

This actually didn't upset me until they revealed that they took a gender-neutral game and made it extremely pointed at only women. If they had just changed moneybags to a chick and not much else I think I would have been ok with this as just another 'special edition' garbage.

> Ms. Monopoly
> Go to prison
How dare those Hasbro sexist pigs send a strong empowered woman to prison.
Only men should go to prison.
The prison spot should have been replaced with a women only spa.

>This actually didn't upset me
bluepilled and gay, kys nigger

That's why prostitution is a good thing. It devalues females' sexual leverage, so that they have to compete with eachother, like in a real market.

Stop fucking sharing and shilling this shit. They only want engagement and clicks. Fucking kys you piece of shit nigger filth.

> a tabletop game corp has a saying in matters of morality
> normalizing little girls (16 and 13) getting sucked into the career meme and devoting themselves to generate future income tax
> a family game ad with no family in sight.
> instead, it's 3 different ethnicities in 1 house ( just like it will be when you rent that room in that city for that job)
>

>women only hold 10% of all patents despite 50% of the population
>this is mens fault
>lets fix that with a family game for lonely single catwomen that think they deserve things just because thats feeds into this delusion

>Comments are disabled for this video.

>monopoly
Only normie trash plays that shit (t. played it online via dialup as a kid and it was funny to see how the meta developed into random chance because the only way to gain an advantage is to make exploitive trades with bad players). And making "female players earn more" or whatever the fuck your op is about will just redpill more retards.

>empowered feminist game showing that women are equal to men in every way
>requires women to get more money at the start and to be given extra money randomly

Sounds about right.

Attached: 1545658994687.jpg (960x720, 77K)