Why do Christians circumcise their children?

>... b-but that's only Americans

in reality, the only reason it's not as common in Western Europe is because they have been majority athiest/agnostic for a few decades now. This is just one of them many things Christians do that is Jewish doctrine.

Attached: psalms122-6.jpg (960x720, 151K)

Why do you care about other mens dicks so much you faggot

Attached: ae0e5e492a4922ef7105a5d06ed8d0900d6afb286ddbc057786a6e3cc95c9b19.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>circumcision
>MEN's dicks

>t. infant genital mutilator

Even when Europe was religious there was no circumcision among Christians.

The new testament says not to do it, idiot.

It's not about men, it's about small babies...

Attached: 1566142335880.jpg (500x500, 18K)

There were speculations in adopting it, but it never happened.

For what it's worth all the circumcision/anti-circ arguments are just from people who are trying to find a reason why they can't fuck right

only American chirstains I never did it for my kids and my mum never did it for me just yanks

Do you spend all your day just thinking about babies dicks or something faggot?

Attached: 1667315.png (1726x2400, 141K)

>in reality, the only reason it's not as common in Western Europe is because they have been majority athiest/agnostic for a few decades now.
They didn't circumcise their children after adopting Christianity, according to some sources they were speculating in doing it when Christianity was quire new however.

Attached: 1567108045355.jpg (249x249, 10K)

It's not about thinking of gross things just cause, it's about actually banning the practice and making it illegal to mutilate babies. And why are you so immature that I can't have a proper conversation about this without people just saying it's a obsession of genitals instead of addressing the insanity of the practice?

Attached: 1551685624077.png (780x431, 272K)

I'm usually not this rabid and hateful but fuck you. Fuck you, fuck your parents, fuck your siblings, fuck your children, fuck your wife, and fuck the horse you rode in on. I can forgive a bluepill but you came here and you know what you are and you still chose to advocate for infantile genital mutilation. I hope you die the slowest, most painful death imaginable, and then suffer the worst punishment for your sins in whatever afterlife there may be.

STOP STEALING OUR FORESKINS YOU EVIL GOD-HATING SHIT-EATING SISTER-FUCKING KIKE

How about just leaving it alone instead of forcing unnecessary and damaging alterations on other people...

Doesn't say anywhere in the bible that CHRISTIANS (not Jews) have to practice circumcision.
It only reemerged in the anglo world quite recently because of the fear of masturbation, not because of Christianity.
Your own nation's founding fathers would not have been circumcised.

They won't stop because there's money in it...

Attached: 1567360270277.jpg (685x754, 200K)

>It only reemerged in the anglo world quite recently because of the fear of masturbation, not because of Christianity.
Not a big surprise there...

Attached: 1565877718462.jpg (395x400, 27K)

It's in the American culture...

Attached: 1565276041634.jpg (480x480, 43K)

and yet you still do it.

1 Corinthians 7:19

Galatians 2:3

Galatians 5:6

You no longer need circumcision now that we are under Christ.

It isn't enough, it should say in every single law book in Western countries at least that the practice is highly illegal and should be banned.

this bullshit argument causes the debate to never be taken seriously. retarded brainwashed americans laugh at natural dicks, euros laugh at cut dicks. as a cut dick american myself, it would be far more stupid to laugh at an unnatural cut dick. it's pointless and retarded. only an idiot would justify it as "health benefits" when the rest of the world says otherwise. and retarded christians cut up "god's image." you are clearly a shill.

That's not enough, it's been your culture for at least 150 years...

Attached: John_Harvey_Kellogg_ggbain.15047.jpg (800x1067, 116K)

this is not true though. the prevelance of circumcision in Africa after French colonies points to circumcision being common in the past.

americans are brainwashed into thinking it's cleaner and safer from STDs. simple common sense tells you that's bullshit, and even if it were true, doing that to a baby is simply retarded. In Europe, they obviously say that those health benefit claims are not substantiated. I can't stand fellow american retards justifying it just because they are circumcised. just cause your parents did some dumb shit doesn't make it correct. are you a boomer now people?

I can't answer why people do it, maybe they want to keep the covenant that was made with Abraham, maybe they're unaware of previously mentioned verses. Studies show most christians who consider themselves 'regulars' only attend church once a month.

Not in my part of Europe.

>maybe they want to keep the covenant that was made with Abraham,
You mean this guy?

Attached: 1563462269747.png (721x527, 252K)

Some sources do claim that they were going to adopt it, but didn't do it for some reason. Can't find the video though...

Maybe before the Council of Nicea, but that was in 300AD

That's the one. Why do you wish to jeopardize someone's faith because you have faith in something else? In the telling of the event, he answers his son Isaac about where the sheep offering is, he tells him God WILL provide it, not that he HAS provided it, as would be the case if Isaac was intended to be the sacrifice in the first place. I'll be praying for you, user.

Doesn't change the fact that the pic is accurate. You are worshipping that shit.

>That's the one. Why do you wish to jeopardize someone's faith because you have faith in something else?
I just told the truth, that's all I did. You can believe this to be the right thing, but don't expect me to have empathy towards a believer in human sacrifice...

>In the telling of the event, he answers his son Isaac about where the sheep offering is, he tells him God WILL provide it, not that he HAS provided it, as would be the case if Isaac was intended to be the sacrifice in the first place.
It's just a story, that's all. I think Abraham was a very bad man if you ask me...

>I'll be praying for you, user.
I don't want anything to do with your Abrahamic God Yahweh, I have the impression that he's endorsing human sacrifice...

Christians dont circumcise their children, it is literally only amerilards.

Just wait when Merkel thinks it's a cool thing, and we will have it trending in Europe too...

Only American Protestants do so.

>the only reason it's not as common in Western Europe is because they have been majority athiest/agnostic for a few decades now

Wrong. It was never commonly practiced in western or eastern Europe.

>the prevelance of circumcision in Africa after French colonies points to circumcision being common in the past.

Africans practiced Circumcision before adopting Christianity or being colonized. It was a common tribal practice.

This is bait but I'll bite.

>in reality, the only reason it's not as common in Western Europe is because they have been majority athiest/agnostic for a few decades now.
Or, alternatively, it could be that it was pioneered by a select number of protestants in America.
Christianity by in large has a history of finding circumcision as abhorent, both culturally and scripturally.