Why do you believe in the state?

Why do you believe in the state?

Attached: Be an Anarchist.jpg (3200x2400, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because civilization won't exist without rule of law to discourage neighbors from killing each other or stealing from each other. If you just rely on them not doing something bad to you out of good will, you will be betrayed someday.possibly fatally. So to be safe you'd need to not have neighbors, and live away from society, and provide completely for yourself and defend yourself.
You would have 100% total freedom, but every single person on earth would be a subsistence farmer or hunter/gatherer.

Anarchist societies would of course have private police forces, but they would be competing with each other, so the abuses of power we see from our own cops would be swiftly dealt with.

ICE has been tasked with dealing with the Anarchists. A national database has been created last year.
Firebombing, molotov, you guys are I'm violation of title 50 of the US code.
Threating against the US government is a Federal crime, yup min 5 year federal prison.

t. went through 12 years of government education and now actually believes this

Right... personally i would rather have a brutal force cach my thief you know beat him up and and all.

Why do anarchists all have weird mustaches?

Anarchy doesn't work until every INDIVIDUAL is capable of making a sort of decentralized utopian society. As in, in our current state, humanity is too barbaric and stupid and cruel and competitive. If everyone was 150 IQ AND FUCKIIIINNNGGGG ANNNNDDDDD the majority of people had some aort of strict moral code they abide by innately, as in they were born smart enough to formulate the idea of morality on their own and also "have a good enough heart" to make the right choice.

Then yeah anarchy will work then. And it would be the greateat time ever for humanity. But alas most humans still behave very badly, so it cannot work.

But you can still shit on niggers like this. Saying that shit almost proud, as if the historical source of the most corrupt groups of people in the world having hit lists was a good thing. As if the banking cartels of the world known as governments having anyone who stands against them on a death list was good.
Kys

Namefags get out.

According to dominate governments you are the thief for stealing advanced african technology. Pay up your reparations, whitey.

What kind of flag is that? Also, fuck off nigger.

the state allowed me to live

Come and take it faggot.
No one is stoping you.

>Why do you believe in the state?

Because the state is working at the moment. I have very few serious problems. And I'm making measurable progress towards my goals.

Pretty simple.

See above.

The social contract, and I don't like facial hair that makes me look like satan.

Its that kind of a flag that is better than any other flag.

the ethernal cuck

Necessary evil. Most humans couldn't exercise enough self control to function under anarchy.

>police force
that's just racketeering, they won't help anyone but who hired them. Personal guards that's all, and literally nothing stopping them from betraying you.

>teach men not to rape!
>men rape anyway
You're thinking with feminist logic here, if there's absolutely nothing stopping a person from murdering you, raping your wife, and taking everything you own, someone will do it, and without rule of law, there will be no consequence for it.

part of why religions were invented was to give an "objective" moral code and have people believe they will be punished for crimes even if no man catches them.

I don't see the American flag, so I guess we'll just have to settle for which country is just well, obviously better. The US, or Latvia? ...... Or we can see that our governments are the real problem for every public around the world and unjte against them? You choice. The US is just better becasue from it's inception most people knew about how corrupt governments could be. Thus they made the second amendment, and so thus all of America's enemies now, fight tooth and nail to take it from us.

Yeah and? So you're proposing anarchy but everyone is just deeply pious? Like the Catholic christian kind or the judeo/Islamic kind?

so what's stopping them now?

ups, was meant for

the possibility of consequence for their action. If they do it and get caught they spend the rest of their lives in prison or possibly get executed themselves. It becomes "not worth it". But if it's every man for himself then the strong will just simply kill whoever they want, and nothing will happen to them. To keep people from doing it before we had forensics to prove someone committed a crime without being witnessed doing it, we had to rely on religion, yeah maybe man won't catch you, maybe you'll escape prison or execution, but God sees all, and God will punish you for eternity, etc. But more and more people don't believe that shit, so, without religion, you need rule of law to enforce certain morals, and who's going to enforce those laws if not some sort of government? It's not necessarily our government, it could be a town council or something of the like, but some form of government needs to represent a community of people as a whole and take authority to dole out punishment for crimes against that community and its members.

Laws are to remove people from society after they committed a crime, they are not a deterrent. People do not thing about the long term effects of committing a crime, they are performed out of emotion and with the short term effects in mind. If laws worked to deter people, there would be much less crime than there is now. And it doesn't explain why in small villages with hardly, if any, police presence there is almost no crime.

i believe in the state as being part of a system greater than myself although still within the even greater system of nature. within that order, there is no greater force than nature, and if it were not for the state, we would be subject to any individual who could use force to exploit others.

If I control the state.

why do you want to be have people with no will?

only if they are capitalist, if they are communist they wouldn't. Not private ones at least.

How could I be the enemy of something if I don't believe it exists?

Attached: TIMESAND___7tcrnyff3rg35th5h4th46hj567600p0p0tyfd3vrj08980000001.jpg (980x653, 166K)

I don't believe in the current (((state))), but I want to replace it with an explicit white nationalist dictatorship.

(((Anarchy))) is just a meme that kikes use to get goyim to not defend their borders. Anarchists get their shit pushed-in by foreign nationalists.

I believe in the nation-state.
A democracy (representative) can only function when the People is approaching homogeneity.
Any other state would essentially be a monarchy or an oligarchy built on power over the disparate populations.

and as to WHY I believe in the State?
It's inevitable in groups larger than 40 people.
A clan is the smallest State structure, as it's hierarchical: there's the clan elder and family dynamics.

They have guns.

Because the national state and pride is where true greatness is achived.

Attached: german_cavalry_2.jpg (1600x1482, 421K)

Lol you really believe that?
Private police forces are nothing more than hired thugs whose loyalty is tied to coin.
If your competitor has more money tied to his security, he's stronger. If your security group is offered a more lucrative contract, they'll take it.

If courts are also private and wholly voluntary, no court has any power to exercise beyond the parties saying "I'll agree to do this."

I don't myself. they are wicked and/or are tyrannical. their revolution against god / creator alone with donald j trump and co alone in the end. 6 of 7 deadly sins alone. sloth - alone is yet to be completed.

side with the antichrist jizzsrael and co side vs White Americans alone for white marriages / white families - creator type stuff alone in the end.

1 John 2:22 - 80% of jews alone or roughly around there at least.

> believe
> force

government made up so many lies about me alone that they fucking screwed America and the Earth - especially the west into total oblivion for power / greed / lust / lies and/or etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc

devil dogs - what you can say I guess. Devil dogs like in the video above.

Anarchism is one of those utopian systems that requires TOTAL virtue, TOTAL conformity and TOTAL consensus.

The moment anyone is unvirtuous, breaks conformity or doesn't consent, the system breaks, because he'd have to be forced to conform. And when that happens, the floodgates are open and ANYONE can be forced to conform.

It depends what kind of people you share a society with. In Estonia most people wouldn't need laws to not steal and kill their neighbors.

and incedentaly anarchist are often times some of the worst and most degenrate poeple around, atleast in my experience.

based, redpilled

>literally nothing stopping them from betraying you
Bad review for the company. It would destroy the reputation of the company.
If it works on the black market with anonymous drug dealers, it will work with public companies.

They're either children or people mentally stuck as children who think they have the absolute right to do whatever they want any moment they want and that anyone who opposes this is a tyrannical fascist trampling on their rights.

These people are slaves to their own whims with no regard to others or the society at large. If they'd ever reach their utopia, they'd either become elements in need of purging or they'd find it absolutely abhorrent.
It seems that they don't understand that if everyone had the right to do whatever they wanted with no regard for consequences, they'd be sold as soiled meat pies the next week.

Only works with the smaller or best-known ones. And what's stopping them from paying off review boards to remove bad reviews?

they truly are the last man

A communist, an anarchist and a laissez-faire libertarian walk into a bar.
The bartender says: "I'm sorry but we don't serve minors."

>Why do you believe in the state?
Because I am an adult and have lost my interest in childish things like santa claus, easter bunny and anarchism.

Blockchain based review board.
We already have more security guards than the police. Yet we don't have a problem of "turning on its customer". For companies reputation is everything.

Its a necessary evil that should be as small as possible. Americans know the true nature of state that is violence but Europeans are blind about it.

>Enjoys paying more than double the price for his car with the 1/3 of the fruit of his labor he's allowed to keep.

>TaXaTiOn Is ThEfT
Nice meme Kalev

Attached: 249.jpg (647x820, 58K)

Yes I do

Attached: 451256444.jpg (3500x2915, 2.24M)

God, you are so fucking stupid. I almost wish you would live in the society you envision, so someone richer buys your thugs of and rapes your MCwife in front of you.