The greatest story never told

Should I redpill my grandpa and show him this great film?

Attached: greateststory.jpg (1024x647, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/I7sG86aH5TZ4/
archive.is/6hTSr
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
hellstormdocumentary.com/watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Yes and yes

No, you should let the old fart die in peace you jew. After he's dead you can be a sperg

OP is a linkless faggot per usual

Attached: 250px-Gohan_Lithograph.png (250x286, 147K)

It could kill him.

you havent watch it yet fellow goy? I thought it was mandatory viewing on Jow Forums?
bitchute.com/video/I7sG86aH5TZ4/

based

Attached: 1259729019653.jpg (300x277, 16K)

Unironically been showing it to older friends/family with a "can you watch this? It's making me question some things".
They get halfway through and think they're gonna drop reality on my head, and once they're finished it's like JFK was yesterday.

Hitler was psychotic.

Attached: Hitler_LSD.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

This and Loose Change should be Jow Forums 101 viewing

dumbass
pic related is you

Attached: 501d47dc2119be24739de14ea5d846f376ffa9052295fec0d9eda6cc95845915_1.jpg (1080x840, 81K)

I think this was early Parkinsonian twitches

my grandpa didnt fight in the war he was too young.

but my other grandpa who is dead did but he fought when he was 12 in the french resistance in morocco

That's a sped up gif nigger hitler was not on meth his soldiers dropped that shit becssue of fear of addiction unlike the Anglos and Americans

>sped up
except the people all around him are moving at normal speed. gigacope naziboos

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Then you could blame the jews

For newfag's here is a 1080P version of it:
archive.is/6hTSr

Attached: 0432ad0aae53b16f0ac3e931507606ccfe9a38ce0769fad78e3e773998422792.jpg (800x615, 276K)

What was their reaction like? "OMG our son is a Nazi!!!!"

No you absolute autist. let the old rest and die in peace. the youth was always the focus of revolutionary movements.

He's got a bad knee. Leave him alone, meanie

Awesome! I fully support this decision, if you think your Grandpa is ready for it. However, don't create a walking stereo-type... the future is the youth, not the elderly, lest he uses his wealth to help lift up our youth and uses his wisdom in hand.

Attached: Golden Swastika.jpg (688x516, 329K)

>Linking a jewish website
lol, JIDF everyone

*were

Except it IS sped up, look at the crowd, Communist Swine.

Attached: 40_swastika.jpg (1024x768, 49K)

Even if it WERE sped up, this nigga hitler is still rocking back and forth a lot. Nobody else is doing the same thing

I kinda opened it up sudtlely, we are both into history. I was talking about hitler and he said how he is super evil. I agreed but mentioned how before the war he brought his people to greatness. I also said that even though he was evil he kind of had a point going against the banks which destroyed Germany through usury. He seemed to agree to that notion.

how is bitchute jewish? U prefer jewtube?

He is watching the World judge his great new Empire in these Olympic games, and one of the tenants of NS is the betterment of man... I am sure he was worried about whether or not the German Olympic competitors would win any medals in the contests.

As we all know, they won the overwhelming majority of the Gold Medals. Have context for the situation, and use more mature language.

Attached: 1506451812458.jpg (1024x655, 96K)

Good. Practice good discretion, don't become greedy with victory, red-pilling older folks always may take a bit longer. Amazing job however, user

Attached: chad chad.jpg (1080x720, 210K)

Thanks. I also mentioned that Winston Churchill quote where he said he would bring the war to hitler if he wanted it or not. That Britain was dependant on the financial industry and couldn't compete with the industrial power of germany and wanted to destroy this.
Can't find the quote now is it a fake quote i think it was in the doc.

Attached: Autism.gif (480x270, 1.29M)

All wars are banker wars: youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
This is a great watch too if you guys haven't watched it yet.

>bitchute.com/video/I7sG86aH5TZ4/

Heil Hitler

The Führer of the superior aryan race nervous at the olympics... Must be illness, drugs or because he is gay or shit americans says

It's from 1936.

And Britain can't compete even today.

>Loose Change
This was the best 9-11 documentary. What was the name of the Jewish director?

Ryan Dawson

This. If anything, Bitchute is the bastion of free speech.

Yeah, A C C E L E R A T E the old fart till he ded.

As if any boomer has the attention span to watch this

Attached: 1556249820957.jpg (405x363, 25K)

Show him the debunked version with the real facts instead Dennis Wise's unprofessional "documentary" with hypotheticals.

hellstormdocumentary.com/watch/

It's sped up a little bit, but not deliberately.
It's the result of converting from lower frame rate film to 24 or more frames per second. Its a very common effect on old black and white film because I think they shot at 15fps or so.
And yeah, he's rocking like an autist alright.

Fuck off shill

Ryan Dawson is native American and made the documentary - War By Deception

He shows that Israel did 9/11

Based truth

real men cry during this movie

Yes

Yeah. But there isn't too much point about red pilling older people.

He got bombed and gassed. Give him a break Jew.

Attached: never stepped foot.jpg (600x600, 78K)