Back again
Tommys back
Tell a friend

Attached: TR.jpg (615x576, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Injkr7ecptE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he convert to Islam in prison?

He did say the Imam visited him every day,he could just be meme'ing though.

Zion Tom

Islamophobia prick, he was lucky he survived, far-right asshole.

Good morning, Ahmed.

Attached: Pisslam.jpg (2328x3104, 1.89M)

Damn he looks different lmao

Attached: EA7A39FC-9DC5-46B1-B113-76922087B562.jpg (605x586, 70K)

That pic is so ofensive, fck of nazi

Attached: 1442931885400.jpg (454x438, 48K)

Go back to Plebbit, you cuck. All Muslims get the rope. Sieg Heil.

dont you have a third world street to shit up?

That's not the same guy. He's been replaced

>Islamophobia prick, he was lucky he survived, far-right asshole.
How dare he not like a particular religion. We need to ban people disagreeing with religion! Clearly religion is great and awesome or else go to prison!

This bu unironically, Sharia law for UK

You first, (((fellow nazi)))

Attached: ss.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Based, white race mus be Islamic or west will die

>memeflag
How's the weather in Tel Aviv today, Chaim?

We don’t know, you’re the one that lives there

>This bu unironically, Sharia law for UK
>Based, white race mus be Islamic or west will die
So we can fuck goats, trannies, and little boys? Based!

You guys need to realize that systems aren't the solution. All systems can be pozzed. We're fighting mega-billionaires who are pozzing the world. They can poz any religion (though Islam is already really pozzed).

Stop looking for hope in some "system". Only actively fighting against degeneracy will save us.

Mohammad sucks dicks in Hell

Im sorry moshe, im not in the JIDF like you. Anyway why are you interested in the gay capital of the middle east?
>Idk shit about Islam but lemma thell ya my opinion mkay
Classic amerimutt

his teeth are too straight and white to be british

Says the guy who instead of fighti for his country preferred to flee in a fucking Island in Asia. Zionist subhuman.

Attached: Iran.jpg (1023x575, 47K)

Tommy Shekelstein, keeps coming back as the roach as he is!

The next logical stage in Tommy Robinson's career is to grow a huge beard and convert to Orthodox Christianity

Lmao are you for real? This is Jow Forums. Better get over your pussy sensitivity real quick. Dont forget.

>Youre here forever.

Attached: 1564696307513.jpg (602x699, 152K)

I know your joking but that's a fucking actor stand in. They did shit like this with assange and that made up security guard from Las Vegas

This guy is 100% an intelligence stand in for Tommy. Might be dead

(checked)

Attached: TR.jpg (3024x4032, 2.65M)

HEY tommy TOMMY

>>Idk shit about Islam but lemma thell ya my opinion mkay
>Classic amerimutt
Islam is as pozzed or pozzable as any religion. It's not going to save you. The people destroying us are the people controlling society regardless of religion.

Systems are ran by people. Stop focusing on the systems rather than the people, retards.

>Full name: Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon
>Height: 1.7 m

He was a manlet all a long. No wonder people did not look up to him.

hey tommy,where do i get a mossad shirt?

Attached: 1544277858529.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Islam isn't pozzed at all

Yes

Attached: Tarik Al Britani.png (968x645, 910K)

>Islam isn't pozzed at all
Oh ok. Fuck little boys trannies and goats then.

SYSTEMS DON'T ACT, PEOPLE DO.

SYSTEMS WILL NOT SAVE YOU. CORRUPTION SEEPS INTO EVERYTHING.

>the golem activates to defend his masters
Yeah point out where Islam makes it okay for the behaviour you described.
Islam as in the actual religion which is in Quran and Hadith, not some fraud Shia imam.
Our religious scholars aren't our ultimate authorities unlike yours.
If you can't answer that, I win this thread by default.

Tarik Al Britani took an abundant amount of Muslim cock while in jail.

> It wasn't real communism
> it wasn't real islam.

Then it's a shit system that doesn't work in the real world.

Don't worry Londistan will not fall.

Attached: My_mayor.jpg (1200x792, 97K)

THAT PROVES THAT ANY SYSTEM WILL BE CORRUPTED/POZZED.

>But it wasn't real islam.
It will be changed into "not real islam" then.

>> It wasn't real communism
>> it wasn't real islam.
>Then it's a shit system that doesn't work in the real world.
All systems are corruptped and corruptible because they are led by people. People twist or invent rules to suit them.

Our legal systems are a great example.

Constitution get's warped inside and out.

SYSTEMS WON'T SAVE YOU.

You must ACTIVELY STRUGGLE AND FIGHT FOR what you want.

>the Imam visited him every day for a shag

>Tarik Al Britani took an abundant amount of Muslim cock while in jail.
Was it muslim cock or "not real islam" cock?

Now he can visit his fav synagogue.

Attached: Robinson1.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

Fuck off you subhuman, Muslims fuck kids and animals because they are mostly vile untermensch and they need the harshness of Islam to keep them in line.

>Fuck off you subhuman, Muslims fuck kids and animals because they are mostly vile untermensch and they need the harshness of Islam to keep them in line.
Stop worshipping systems, retard. People will change the rules of Islam in a moment just like Christians changed the rules of Christianity.

Just needs some moneythreats against a few religious leaders by those that are bringing about globohomo.

Inshallah my brother

How does rejecting the idea of structure out of hand ever let us build anything at all? It seems to me that the secular relativisation of Christianity is exactly what paved the way for things like Vatican II. Disrespecting the potentially transcendent elements of Islam or encouraging Muslims to reject them only expedites the equivalent process of degeneration among Europeans.

And heres me thinking you plebs understood how memes work.

Attached: 1568379841982.png (880x669, 109K)

lol he really tried hard to grow that beard

Shalom tommy

t. achmed

look at this dude

>How does rejecting the idea of structure out of hand ever let us build anything at all?
The point is that you can build systems but they have to be maintained by PEOPLE. If YOU are in a system, the systme failing to protect you isn't about the system being bad, but you not actively being involved in makinng sure the system works for you.

> It seems to me that the secular relativisation of Christianity is exactly what paved the way for things like Vatican II.
No, that is just human corruption. Same shit is happening to the constitution. It doesn't matter what the rules are, when people want to change things, they find a way.

It's a mistake to think that societal evolution is driven by ideologies. Ideologies are morphed/modified to suit powerful individuals.

>Disrespecting the potentially transcendent elements of Islam or encouraging Muslims to reject them only expedites the equivalent process of degeneration among Europeans.
As was pointed out about Iran, there is nothing specially unpozzable about Islam. And Islam is very dependent on religious leaders. Just have to pay/threaten them and they will change the religion as much as they need to.

so many mudslims in this thread.

all white men report in by posting 'fuck allah'.
we can see who the muslims are because they are not allowed to do it.

fuck allah.

Attached: 5683568.jpg (369x363, 21K)

>Islam isn't pozzed at all

Attached: bacha-bazi_pederasty.jpg (1360x1200, 151K)

>thinking people get murdered in solitary

>photoshop an image
>reduce its size so the shop is less obvious
Dilate, then gass yourself, you great white northern kike.

>The point is that you can build systems but they have to be maintained by PEOPLE.
Sure, but those people (including leaders) can have more or less compromising attitudes. A big thing that encourages that corruption is the idea that outward forms don't really matter; that they're not based on anything *more* than people. That's why (some) people are willing to die for ideas of family, nation or religion in a way that they're not for things like secular capitalism. Or why a pre-existing *principled* system means there's still a reasonable resistance to changing the consitution. I agree that we need to engage in things directly to make sure they work, but I think we also need to bring that uncompromising attitude to it to provide some immunity to the problems you've mentioned and to find meaning in our lives.
>there is nothing specially unpozzable about Islam. And Islam is very dependent on religious leaders
If you throw out Islam though, they're even less resitant to the poz. That's why they need religious leaders who are genuinely religious.

not another ginger radical

>I agree that we need to engage in things directly to make sure they work, but I think we also need to bring that uncompromising attitude to it to provide some immunity to the problems you've mentioned and to find meaning in our lives.
The uncopromising attitude is not there in the west because it is not taught and enforced. Nothing to do with Chritsianity. It was undermined and detroyed just like Islam will be.

>If you throw out Islam though, they're even less resitant to the poz. That's why they need religious leaders who are genuinely religious.
No the structure of Islam itself will be used to poz them. They follow their religious leaders.

Overnight the religious leader of Iran made "transwomen" a thing.

>No the structure of Islam itself will be used to poz them. They follow their religious leaders.
That's an interesting point. It's clearly what certain elements are trying to do tactically with the heavy state shilling of 'moderate' Islam so I don't want to contradict just for the sake of it. I think there are elements of the Islamic structure that can make them a little bit more resistant to that kind of thing, but of course they will be told those aren't 'necessary' in the 'modern world' and so on.

Shut up psychopath

No orthodox jew

Where do you think you are?

But Jewbel Media told me he was going to be killed by Muslims and that they urgently needed money to protect him

You're going to look a right bellend when he gets a shave.

Tommy responded yet to his pet Jews Avi and Brian destroying his movement in his absence?

Nigger what movement

Delete this post.

Attached: 1563486783125.gif (200x150, 963K)

>le squeaky zio shill tanning salon man
youtube.com/watch?v=Injkr7ecptE

The mass movement of white peoples through Londonistan you dense twat

I think he looks better with his hair grown out and a beard

A Salam Aalykum brother Toufik Bin Rabbinstein

don't you have an underaged billy goat to ass fuck mohammad?

Ever notice that gingers get a leftist pass? If advertisers need a “white” to mix it up for fear of overusing niggers, chinks, spics and Muslims? They always choose a ginger. Is it because ginger is an anagram of nigger?

>The mass movement of white peoples through Londonistan you dense twat
>The mass movement of white peoples FROM Londonistan you dense twat

Ar Tommeh is movin em back in!

"BREATHE EPSTEIN BREATHE!!"