AUS/POL CLIMATE PROTESTS EDITION

Hundreds of climate change protesters shut down Melbourne bridge
news.com.au/national/victoria/news/hundreds-of-climate-change-protesters-shut-down-melbourne-bridge/news-story/2c683178b12ce50ce78b4be138a7dc40

Australian woman jailed in Iran named as Melbourne academic Kylie Moore-Gilbert
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-14/australian-academic-jailed-iran-named-kylie-moore-gilbert/11513580

People who use a carriage service such as websites and social media to incite others to break into farms could be sent to jail under new laws passed through Federal Parliament.
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-13/federal-farm-trespass-laws-passed/11509006?section=politics

Attached: Capture.jpg (656x493, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/hundreds-of-climate-change-protesters-shut-down-melbourne-bridge/news-story/2c683178b12ce50ce78b4be138a7dc40
youtube.com/watch?v=7QyF5UdhBJI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zj-I2FFtQ8U
youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based climate protesters.

> incite others to break into farms
wow it's just "incite" fuck yeah

I have friends who want me to protest, I half want to tell them I don’t believe in climate change but this would make them more angry than if I just said I want the whole world to die. They’re women, so id never hear the fucking end of it

who /JUST/ here?

Attached: 1546950770897.jpg (970x545, 771K)

"I don't believe in climate change". Who cares? Planting more trees and stoping these big (((companies))) from plundering out natural resources is only a good thing.

WOW, media is finally talking about the farm attacks.
gives me hope for australia.

Attached: 45673567.jpg (1365x809, 164K)

NAH BUT WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE COMPANIES LIKE (((GLENCORE))) AND YANCOAL DESECRATE THE ENVIRONMENT, TAKE OUR RESOURCES AND GIVE VERY LITTLE BACK TO STICK IT TO THE "LEFTIES" L M A O

BECAUSE IT IS AN EXCUSE TO TAX YOU TO DEATH AND FEED YOUR CHILDREN INSECTS YOU MONG. YOU CAN PLANT TREES NOW WILL YOU?????? OF COURSE NO.

this DESU.

if climate change wasn't a saudi scam i would be on board 100%.
the white races entire purpose is to protect the enviroment and love and respect nature.

i prefer based fungal protein but i will eat roaches if it helps mother nature.

>news.com.au/national/victoria/news/hundreds-of-climate-change-protesters-shut-down-melbourne-bridge/news-story/2c683178b12ce50ce78b4be138a7dc40
Police should be cracking skulls.
Fuck these hippy tards

>tfw drank almost 1/2 a bottle of sailor jerry
>no food in the house
>about to go out into town soon

should i risk it and drive down the road to get a quick feed? whats the chances of getting caught?

meetup at the bayview tonight who's coming

Attached: meetup.jpg (1200x799, 166K)

You lads swallowed the gympill yet?

Attached: gym_pill.jpg (2100x1500, 1.88M)

Just walk ya dickhead

>D E A D
>B
>R
>E
>A
>D

Attached: 1566809564551.png (439x290, 39K)

went and got what i wanted. get dabbed on

I hope you choke on a dick tonight.

but user, im not that qld labor staffer that frequents this thread

go manly and canberra, fuck jewbourne and scomo shire niggers

Attached: 1550568069482.webm (264x480, 2.74M)

So the climate protesters block roadways that then increase the amount of emissions being produced.

About as smart as caneed sardines

Attached: 1563851797528.jpg (768x577, 30K)

>every thread

Yes bro, lets get fit

Attached: 1568234569167.webm (638x360, 2.95M)

Because you are a stain on your lineage and would've been left to die of exposure as a child in a healthier society.

drumpf was right about climate change
shut down factories because muh greenhouse gas = production goes to chingchongland

anyway
who /drunk/ here

It's been ramping up in capital cities over the past month and a half. I wonder where the money is coming from.

chinks mate

Hopefully I drink myself to death tonight, change things up a little.

based

who knows, we'll never know

Attached: 246hj26j.jpg (474x337, 22K)

It's their university homework. They do it for the extra marks

How is your day today? I watched bambi.

Attached: 1565271955881.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Finished Dark Crystal.

Attached: 1551379243644.png (694x634, 49K)

Imagine being friends with people that think spending a few hours invading private property, causing no damage and blocking already congested public roads will assist their cause. You must like a uni kid

I don't understand this meme.

Except they aren't even planting trees, just campaigning to get you taxed more

Say you'd like to but your relative is sick and you were planning to start helping out around their house. Or tell them to fuck off.

What the hell is going on in down under, climate fags need to die of heat stroke.

what are you drinking cunt?

Absolutely hectic film

The same thing going on in Europe. Poorly educated, emotional children fooling themselves into believing they're attaining a higher purpose by blocking traffic and screaming

wot are you lads listening to?

>oasis - definitely maybe

ye its the fookin lads from manchester innit

youtube.com/watch?v=7QyF5UdhBJI

oettinger tallboys lad

Most of these types are uni students taking some bullshit arts degree I can guarantee it

brilliant drink, even if it makes my tongue burn after a few. can't deny that price

ofcourse. STEM students usually have to spend more time actually studying their degree

Benny?

that's benjamin to you mate

>yummy boot

Attached: 1505879896669s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Feeling flat as fuck boys aye

Neetjust

BT? Is that you?

Who here visited CHYNA before? Thinking about a trip in the next several months.
Talked to my cucked Anglo friends they all love it.

>Protest climate change by contributing to it more than everyone else

Attached: Ray.png (462x455, 279K)

>a smelly mob of marx enthusiasts making a completely ambiguous demand, over a hypothetical apocalypse, to a government which has virtually no responsibility for, or control over the matter.
So based, user.

Attached: 1541392257460.png (399x322, 42K)

yes lad coming to you live from noo zullund
for what purpose? just go to melbourne

What the fuck is /just/?

Get a drink up ya

Its Mr Jenkins.

drinking some red wine, white russians and watching creep catchers.

Attached: 234578783568.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Ex alco sick of drinking alone

Hello newfren

I always drink alone, because friends are a thing of the past,

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj-I2FFtQ8U

who /arugal/ here

yea yea, now what the fuck is /just/

>friends are a thing of the past,
top kekington

Attached: 1566434424838.png (500x500, 41K)

Drinking alone is the only way to drink m8

Cuckbourne just full of fake chinks and those rich ones, usually have disgusting behaviour in public (they became rich so quick their manner education hasn’t caught up yet).
My sissy Anglo friends told me CHYNA is a complicated place where people are in all kinds, some of them even understand western civilisation better than westerners.
And of course to experience their mega city and world leading infrastructure (and pollution of course).

>Australian woman jailed in Iran named as Melbourne academic Kylie Moore-Gilbert
>jailed Iran
>Melbourne (((academic))))
>Gilbert
>The surname is sometimes an Americanized form of numerous like-sounding Jewish surnames.[1]

Confirmed ASIO glownigger. Go Iran

Based and lonely pilled guess we all frens on here
Gigabased

Attached: 1568360184807.jpg (268x188, 6K)

>if climate change wasn't a saudi scam
Dumb boomer

Well spotted mate
Why is pol always right

It’s the feeling of being sad or on the verge of giving up because of a certain event or situation you are in.

Attached: 86AB1049-5374-4411-B4A1-F30FC9C8FC42.jpg (536x572, 31K)

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀.png (500x737, 522K)

I wanna start doing a martial art but I don't know how and I'm scared that people at the gym will make fun of me.

>hundreds of climate change protesters shut down Melbourne bridge
ffs

Wow the cops in that picture sure are well behaved

TFW NO GF

Nigger you are /just/ ya fool.

Attached: 1526575466704.jpg (554x400, 29K)

Be careful of cte injuries. And no one cares ya poof.

I went to Chyna with the mumsy. It's an awesome place. The Commies wrecked most of its living history but the cool historical buildings still survive, as do their stories.

Beijing was done up really nicely in 2008 for the Olympics. It's very green and all the slums were bulldozed. If you go to other cities they're a lot more like what you'd expect from China. The big modern cities are REALLY BIG and REALLY MODERN and the rest are human hives.

Also the residential towers are cyberpunk as fuck.

Go with a tour group or you will be fucked.

Means we facken flat as cunt

Attached: Coomer_vs_chad.png (3204x2504, 443K)

we all know that feel

Attached: 1542071852251.png (785x827, 40K)

Should be allowed to shoot them if a limb crosses the wire.

I'd happily trade IQ points for being attractive and good at sports. My IQ is too high as it is unironically. I have trouble relating to people. Trust me, you don't want to be the smartest person in the room (unless you're the least experienced person in the room who is there to learn - then it's a lot of fun).

>Always see you guys posting bout drinking alone
Has there ever been a meet?

Attached: 1552779436933.jpg (378x378, 19K)

bjj is good, most gyms are really friendly

Jow Forums explains /just/ing the best
youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs

B R I S B A N E

Anyone wanna be gym friends with a gay communist?

How do I even find a gym though? What are the warning signs for places to avoid?

I don't want to turn up at a super serious gym because my basic fitness is nonexistent, but I don't wanna be doing pilates with soccer mums either. I need a mid level gym for people who want to git gud but aren't yet gud.

>tour group
>not riding motorcycles or driving rental cars on your own in every foreign country

fucking cuck.

Attached: 3568469.jpg (640x638, 54K)

>alone in China
Sounds like the plot of an avant garde horror movie.

oh no, the labor staffer is back

Attached: 1540289968763.jpg (600x600, 33K)

If you weren't an Australian in Auspol I might just have something say about your commie disposition