Toll status = Paid

Toll status = Paid

Attached: wp_ss_20190914_0001 (2).png (1080x1447, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.lefigaro.fr/figaro/video/pekin-express-deux-candidates-harcelees-par-une-centaine-d-hommes/3567949510001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All women who hyphenate their names should be put in jail

Agreed.

Based

She was spying for MI6. What toll status?

> middle eastern expert
> gets locked up in middle east
Stupid bitch.
There are illiterate women in these places who have more "expertise" to not get locked up for doing stupid shit over there.

Dude, she was apprehended in a black ops mission in an underground Iranian nuclear facility.

I can't wait to see her lifetime movie

Attached: the girls go to india.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

Why does God create women that ugly?

>college educated roastie
>goes to Iran

Glad I skipped college.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (256x256, 229K)

good

A woman with a hyphenated name is the worst! 150% chance of divorce-rape.

Lmao, this. Academic is a very common MI6 cover

Attached: noice.png (719x620, 333K)

if she's so smart, why did she go to the 3rd world?

All these stories about Australians locked up in Iran. What feelings are the Australian media to invoke?

She's not smart. Ethnic Studies courses have a two digit average IQ.

Yeah, do people really think an Iranian court would sentence some random British lass to 15yrs on spying charges if she “had done nuffin bad”?

What's that video from?

Yeah probably. I certainly wouldn't put it past them

Prob act like jews. Aussie media is real good at making Aussies look like poor poisicuted jews when they do dumb shit overseas. It is never the aussies fault, dindu nuffin wrong, even when the unzipped duffel bag pours out with heroin packs

Ficki Ficki based Indicky

Yeah, but youre a burger. You probably think their capture of an oiltanker was also an aggression and not a justified reaction to an act of war.

Yeah imagine if that guy who kicked the scooter last month didn't get caught on camera during his meth binge - we'd be cucking over him so hard.

There are over a million tourists from Western European countries in Iran every year. You really think Iran would randomly arrest one girl one bogus charges that can easily be debunked... then have a public court process with lawyers and evidence sessions and appeal court proceedings... and it is all bullshit?

Why? How? Could the US pull this off on a random Iranian tourist?

I'm really starting to like Iran

Attached: 1561602647990.jpg (248x203, 7K)

Damn that is one hot bitch, I hope she be alright

video.lefigaro.fr/figaro/video/pekin-express-deux-candidates-harcelees-par-une-centaine-d-hommes/3567949510001/
A French tv program called Pekin express. It's a game show about teams if two people backpacking to a distant place with 1 euro a day or something like that.

In this case these two candidates suddenly found themselves surrounded.
>look at the street, they're like a hundred! It's like we're giving a concert... it's a riot!
>blondes in India it's like honey and bees... and this is the hive
>they're curious about us coming here... and we're petrified
>it's not that they're taking pictures, it's that there's all this crowd massing around us... we're going to be pushed into the drugstore

LOL..Bump!

Top kek

Is the object of the game to get raped?

Yep
The BBC's Media Action group is engaged in what they call "training journalists" which is actually funding "dissidents" (change agents) in foreign lands, they are "meddling in elections" and destabilising regimes on behalf of their zionist masters

Attached: 1517223626249.jpg (316x350, 25K)

i wonder if she's become unreasonably predjudiced against muslims on account of her abnormal experience in a muslim country

Attached: 1545993100741.jpg (1024x612, 42K)

Why do people here think that every white person imprisoned in Iran is a glownigger? I do get that the CIA does this stuff but do you think they wouldn't recruit the local people who actually blend in instead of a white woman? A white woman would immediately draw suspicion and apparently does because Iran has been imprisoning every white woman in the country as late, it's nothing more than a play to gain leverage, North Korea does the same shit

sloppy job ASIS

Romero is really nailing his zombie movies lately.