WTF, I love pig fuckers now

Is Cameron the real based Tory?

Attached: 8489C352-6ED5-46CE-89B6-D635982E06BE.jpg (1536x1536, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLXeL4HbPr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They all should hang.

lol they will never leave

i hope macron brexits those retarded faggots

Attached: brexitanyminute.jpg (900x335, 233K)

Cameron needs a second arsehole

if Britain voted to remain with reversed vote count, nobody would bitch like remoaners do now.

>it's a referendum, not a neverendum
>unless you voted the wrong way
I wish I could live long enough to see what happens to the western world by the end of the century.

>but what about second brexit?
youtube.com/watch?v=dLXeL4HbPr4

For some reason, most of the politicians really, really do not want to have Britain leave the European Union. Where does this loyalty to the EU come from? Why no faith for independent Britain?

Attached: brexit 2128.png (500x523, 359K)

>Only 76% of the people came voting (biggest participation ever in UK) and they didn't get to see the mob like threatening that the EU has done afterwards so it's obvious we need to keep voting until we agree to stay.

Attached: b.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

Cheap labour from incoming migrants for farms and other businesses in the UK is probably the main reason for the daily struggle. Other reasons might be "das raycis" and "muh biggest trade partners neither of which hold water, or the fact that rival political parties have votes to gain by allying themselves with the remain side of the country.
It's a sad state of affairs, I think an election is the only way to sort it but the opposition voted against an election for the first time ever because they know they'll lose. Instead they force through laws to frustrate the hell out of the process to make the current government look inept causing normies to switch votes.

Hahahahah, Macron will do what Merkel says.

Hahahaha, not really. Farage would campaign on a second ref campaign, saying the EU is tyrannical.

He undoubtedly would try doing that, but he would quickly shut up and swallow his pride seeing how little support he gets since most people actually respect democratic referendums, unlike remoaners riled up by EU fearmongering.

(((Cameron)))

Not really. Farage started shilling against the EEC in the early 80s, just a few years after the first EEC referendum.

Isn't that the guy who fucked a pig? Why does a literal pig fucker's opinion matter?

>Not really. Farage started shilling against the EEC in the early 80s, just a few years after the first EEC referendum.

You should probably look up the meaning of the word shilling

I looked his family Wikipedia page, his is descendant of a Jewish banker that worked for the Rotshchilds and British aristocracy, the UK elite married into Jewish families like American elite is doing today.

Attached: 1558780979207.jpg (1280x931, 165K)

correct.

Attached: 1558304983688.jpg (801x801, 57K)

Attached: Cameron.jpg (618x362, 36K)

>what Merkel says
She can speak? I thought all she did was shake around a lot

need a second, third, and 4th vote, you know. Just to be sure. or...until we get the vote we want.

Cameron is a sly bastard, who thinks he's hot shit.
He won two referendums and thought brexit would be an easy third.

But he's still somewhat right here. Although the referendum can't be a simple 'Leave Vs Remain', there needs to be a tangible deal and then the people decide on that.

Theresa Mays deal is probably the best we could get at the moment, but obviously the tax dodgers up top would still be hit by the new anti corruption laws coming into plac, so they will never accept May's deal.

Pro-Brexit folks are absolutely aware that they will lose if there is another vote.

If it is the will of the people, why not have another vote to put on more pressure?

Attached: 390490389492.jpg (807x935, 115K)

To them, democracy is when you vote for one thing, one time, and never reflect on what you actually voted for.

That's why Walpole is still prime minister.

Cameron is just keeping the feud with Boris alive even though he has lost.

Cameron is a fucking chicken.
He ran away when he lost his remoanerendum.
Now he's back clucking as loud as he can because he's selling a book.
Fuck him.

Brexit is the best thing for Britain. When the eu crumbles, which it objectively will, Britain will be isolated from the fallout and stand to profit. It will be a hard decade beforehand though.

so you suggest that every time you vote for something, you shouldn't do anything for 3 years, reflect and vote again? makes perfect sense
I would understand that if Brexit already happened, but so far the only thing to reflect from is the scary talks what might happen.

>Pro-Brexit folks are absolutely aware that they will lose if there is another vote.
nobody on the BREXIT side have changed their minds

many remainers now want out

he's a slimey cunt

So is Boris, I know he's going to make a deal with the EU instead of leaving.

They're all paid by Israel and our votes mean nothing

>We will never be part of the EURO superstate run by Tel Aviv

Britain may need to hang their politicians who lick the EUs arse.

Attached: disgust.jpg (640x640, 87K)

This is literally intimidation now. Fuck these globalists.

Attached: disgusted cat.jpg (1280x1185, 131K)

Then why are people on the Brexit side so afraid of a vote? "We already made they choice, they want us to vote 5 more times until it changes!" No, how about one vote 3 years after there is an actual alternative on the table?

It's laughable.

But that's the issue with Brexit.
You can't give a simple yes or no referendum because as we've already seen in parliament.
"Leave" means more than just leaving.

You can very well say people voted to leave, but what type of 'leave' are you asking for? Because in the run up to the vote, the amount of people talking about how we'll get a deal and leave is innumerable. Now other people are saying we didn't care about leaving without a deal.

Even the deal is dubious because what do you want included in the deal? Did the brexit voters in Scotland vote to break the Union?

A simple yes or no vote with no supermajority required was always bound to go wrong, it's what David Cameron was told but he didn't care because he thought he could easily win.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 5.56.18 PM.png (1568x973, 1.64M)

What's the pic referring to?
Globalist pigs or the cartels that feed people to them?

He didn't age well

It's hilarious how gelded the UK is. "We'll keep voting until we get the result we want." British are literal sheep trash.

There's nothing more democratic than holding a vote over and over until you get the result you want!

Leave means leave. You cant say it doesn't. No means no.

Attached: 1567305506235.jpg (576x768, 170K)

Enjoy your EU gelding cuck.

Attached: 1513304798261.jpg (1024x628, 126K)

I used the term correctly in how it is supposed to be used.

_____

noun
an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.
"I used to be a shill in a Reno gambling club"
verb
act or work as a shill.
"your husband in the crowd could shill for you"

Those are cats

Attached: 6FEB9DC5-F5A7-4CA7-9597-BC261A95F316.jpg (550x367, 49K)