/Russia red pill/ thread

>M-MUH BASED RUSSIA
Post pics, graphs and facts which accentuate how shitty Russia is.

Attached: 1568139294417.jpg (750x750, 76K)

Nigger needs to be euthanized and the girls soundly whipped.

Attached: 1568152056469.jpg (720x1280, 91K)

Holy fuck I can't believe these whores would take a picture with a black guy

Niggers are treated like superstars in Russia.

These gold digging whores think every black who is able to go to Russia must be famous or rich.

Attached: 1564577637734.jpg (935x602, 171K)

And what is not shitty today?

cope

Attached: 1564408190787.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Attached: WomenRuinEverything.jpg (1158x1000, 517K)

Look at your shithole first.

That guy is an expat so she was being nice and wanted to show him around and feel welcome. He's also kind of popular being the only black vlogger there. Don't be so quick to judge. Most Russian women are educated and the liberal types need more wiping from the kasaks to put them back in their place.

>>M-MUH BASED RUSSIA
>Post pics, graphs and facts which accentuate how shitty Russia is.
>Niggers are treated like superstars in Russia.
>These gold digging whores think every black who is able to go to Russia must be famous or rich.
>cope

Attached: coomidentity.jpg (491x697, 57K)

Attached: 1562610381560.jpg (941x1303, 250K)

Are yo retarded? Look at her body language.
Cringe.
Go to Google Street view and compare their streets and ours. Fucking Russian disaspora.

I don't care about russian women. I know they are whores. That doesn't mean Putin isn't great though. The EU can go get fucked.

Every whore nation that came against the axis will be destroyed

Attached: 1564570563197.png (1394x779, 999K)

Putin's daughter is married to a jew.

More :) lol how's that karma

/thread

Attached: 1551381338526m.jpg (1024x590, 51K)

Only 10 years ago my father went to Russia. a Soldier there was willing to sell him his AK for $5 USD and get it through customs ect. Dad didn't want the rifle, so he bought the guy's hat instead.

I can imagine where this thumb is going.

Attached: 1539520948712.jpg (124x125, 3K)

>all the slavniggers behind VPN's doing damage control

Attached: lskjhfdlshdfuhsd0fyisdufh.jpg (2400x1599, 254K)

>Are yo retarded? Look at her body language.
Dude she's like 17. How the fuck else did you expect her to pose. You're going to judge all Russian women based on some teenager? And the girls in the other pic are like 15. They're giggling in the background because they think it's funny to have a picture with a black guy. Wow. You're really on to something user. Fucking a.

Alot of rich shitskins go to Russia to get take beautiful Russian wives because they know these women are desperate.

Yes Russia is a shithole. But there is almost 0 niggers here so this girls are just funning with those niggers like with the monkeys in the zoo

just their latent negro genes pulling them home.
it's for the best.

That's not how you spell Trump

I'd get something like 30-40 matches on Tinder every day when I was in Russia, even though I am an ugly fuck. Think they're just desperate for a ticket out of their shithole country desu

Him too. That's how you know you're their whore because they made your daughter theirs too

That nigger is gay.

You sound like a massive cuck.

I'll laugh my ass off when you come home to find a 30 year old nigger eating breakfast with your teenage daughter and he'll just say he is her teacher and you will be so intimidated that you'll just accept it.

>Niggers are treated like superstars in Russia.
They aren't. There are a lot of 'students' from nigger countries here who most girls don't take a second look at.

This nigger probably lies to these women about how famous he is on the internet and they do videos with him hoping to become famous themselves.

If you knew anything about Russian women you'd know that this whole 'nice' act is just to manipulate men, most guys in this trap get nothing close to sex.

She's divorced and he is now getting his shit taken from him.

How will I ever recover .. she only sucked a jew's mutilated dick for money. How russian

>the smell! I can't take it, I must cover my nose. I hope he doesn't notice us laugh at him

Niggers are not a problem at all here unlike HIV they spread

Putin's pidoRussia is a an absolute cancer.

t. Russian

Do what you want. In America, this Jew would be moving onto the next prime whore. In Russia he gets punished.

HIV is mostly drug addicts.

Niggers don't get much here. There are a few girls who fuck them but it's far from a large number like it is in Europe or America.

I honestly hate Russians with a passion. They just act and look like such niggers. I would prefer African Americans to live in my country over Russians.
Seriously. None of them are based and none of them are interesting or funny.

Speak for yourself buddy. While ur out here complaining about og slavs, your women are LITERALLY getting raped on YOUR streets as we speak. Who's the cuck?

America and Russia along with every Ally nation will not be around in 25 years.

You prefer niggers because YOU ARE A NIGGER. DUH.

Ah I see Germany is still butthurt from all the rape, you’re just itching to get more aren’t you?

Russia isn't part of the allies, you have sanctions against us- remember?. We aren't trying to kill off our white population like you.

We get it user, ugly Russian women will whore out for whatever they can get. Like ugly women literally everywhere

Nah America and Russia will definitely survive longer than Jewmani and Gaypon. Plus China is an Ally too.

The Chinese will happily cull millions of their own for economic and political advancement. China is nobodies ally and if you think they're Russia's you're a fool

Just one shitty state sponsored progoym
This "Oh user, you're so very smart, teehee. Pay for my shirts."
>Nosepiercing
>Huge tat on her chest
>This profile picture
Can't your recognize a roasty whore when you see one?

Some nigger almost begging to get a shot with some white teenagers.
I'm failing to be convinced by this anecdotal evidence

Seeing women act like the two on the left makes me feel better. At least these are stupid whores, not teen girls who are being preyed upon. A while back a fat mexican shit showed interest in my sister and I wanted to kill him.

Maybe they're just better than us, blacks I mean.

>t. Russian

Australia is rightful Middle Kingdom clay

Attached: image (16).jpg (800x800, 74K)

I'm not American though. Lol

Asking bugs what belongs to them is pointless. Wherever they can infest is what belongs to them

Are you kidding. Russia has loads of niggers. They all go there to do university degrees because it's cheap and have unlimited Russian pussy. I saw so many Russian girls pushing prams with black babies when I was there in 2017

russia hasnt been based a long time already. i dont feel bad for them because what they have done, like karma. i wish everyone got along but you cant get along with such people trust me. they are a parasitic people and everywhere they go they turn everything into shit

Why do you tell lies?

If you want to try to make us seem like weak, pathetic westerners use churkas as an example. There is some truth in this.

Niggers are usually in a hurry to get out of Russia and the girls here get nothing for being single mothers. While it does happen sometimes, it's a rarity rather than the rule like you can see in most Western European cities.

>150 million non whites in America
> Less than 50% white under 18
>Russia is the HIV capitol of Europe, highest m\f imbalance in any white nation, run by kikes at every level
No matter what happens to Germany at least you worthless whores will not exist.
>If we are to be defeated, we'll bring the world with us.
I'm not German but every night I thank them for destroying England, America and Russia

>Russia has loads of niggers

This is a lie. The black population is Russia is literally .1%.

according to what? some 2016 population counting? you know it counts only people who have citizenship, not a temporary residence permit? there are alot of shitskins everywhere and they come through schools

I'd rather trust my women not to fuck niggers given the choice than hope niggers aren't available

Attached: russia BTFO.jpg (2285x3500, 1.76M)

Attached: russia BTFO 2.jpg (2472x2784, 1.72M)

>niggers in Russia - 100 millions
>butthurt eesti - unkountable

.1% alphas got all pussies

>HIV capital
We had a big problem with heroin in the 90s which continues to this day. It probably started with the Americans doing what the Chinese are doing to them now after Afghanistan.

>m/f imbalance
Old women. This has been debunked.

>run by kikes
The kikes here ran away to the West and Israel once the CCCP ended. There are a handful of billionaires who are Putin's friends but those who stay aren't in some special class like America.

every Estonian is born here with deep rooted russian hate and its because of your people and not country, not some out of air bullshit

We get it, you're a homosexual with a fetish for blacks

white women saviour

their need to save poor little black babies translates into sucking BBC to make up for their lack of helping poor little black babies.

Well good luck then at least you're optimistic. Too bad you made your bed with Americans, anglos and jews. That's an eternal shame and I will never consider you part of Europe.

We don't care. Stay with your new 'friends' in the west. They will have the same plans for you that they have for every other western country.

They will replace your people and absorb your country in the EUSSR.

When we did it we replaced your people with Slavs who are a million times better than the filth you'll get from the Europeans and Americans.

Where ever niggers go. They sell drugs and commit crimes. Hell even we street shitters send a nigger to jail on first sight. Feel bad for you Russia.

Half of Tallin is Russian we will recolonize your tiny joke of a country

Plenty of European women who wouldn't touch non Europeans much less niggers . Don't compare Russian, American or anglo women with other Europeans

What drugs are you on?

>Too bad you made your bed with Americans, anglos and jews.
America has sanctioned us, the UK is the most butthurt about Ukraine and we are helping Syria to fight against Israel.

>never consider you a part of europe
We have never been part of Europe to begin with. Europe ends at the Oder river for me.

for your attempted russification amd our past such stuff will never happen here. we arent western european toilet with no nationalism and never been conquered living in comfort zone for centuries, faggot. even the libtards here are natiionalists except the small numbered extremist anarchists lmao

Never forget, Bosnian artillery is guided by God you scumbag fuck.

>memeflag
>here are some ugly examples of people from a certain country, therefore all people from that country must be ugly too :DD
Kill yourself my man

This

you had all options free to do it for over 30 years, still didnt manage. the russian population here is decreasing,just the diaspora from ussr is still here. make your people push more buttons and all of you will get kicked into east on your face, pidorashka faggot

Attached: 1563617534388.gif (250x375, 1.71M)

WW2 is what I'm talking about. Who gives a fuck about your modern meme disputes.
What's funny is seeing Americans and Russians act like two whores who fucked and didn't like it now pretend to not know each other

This explains the hiv epidemic in Russia and the Ukraine

Communism explains that because the idiots shared vaccination needles and tainted blood

>15% tatar
>15% chechen
>20% jew
>20% armenian
>30% russian
IM WHITE!!!

Attached: 15684424125900.jpg (612x441, 55K)

And India will be a superpower by 2030.
Get over yourself Ivan, your country is more likely to balkanize than conquer Estonia.
Your government is corrupt and your people miserable. The willpower and nationalism of the average russian is a joke compared to those of the average estonian. Your federation might be big and grand on the surface, but it's rotten, grey, and sad on the inside.

A homo appears

Have sex obsessed deutsche freak :)

I am not Russian. I know what Russia is. But i should remind you how Russian fucked your ass. You army is joke now. Same as your government.

Like what anglo bugs did to 90 percent of the world. Get replaced bitch

less than 1%. and if not count Moscow and Saint Pt. almost 0%.
But most important not this. the niggers in Russia is not like niggers in US or Europe. they not parasytes who want to live on allowance (coz our is too low you cant live on what lel) they mostly the childs of rich niggers (but not rich enouth) to come here to study and for education coz didnt have enouth money to give their kids to UK for example. Or come here just to work. i am mean they are not doing nigger stuf here and not bad people at all to be honest.

Attached: 656433.jpg (968x1288, 692K)

the nigger % in Denmark is 0.3 but shit they are load as fuck. Also 100% of the are all located in the same 3 areas so if you go there its pure nigger town.

Sweetie our population hasn't changed while theirs reduced from 200 million to 140 million. Without us they would have like 300 million.

Who fucked who in the ass?

lol. the half of your population isnt german right now.

Don't you have glas bottles to be shoved into your ass by Chechen soldiers, Moskvabad?

Russian cartoons are already hideous.

Are you comparing your tiny country per capita to russia or what?

i want a gf
give me a gf

mmmmm, lad....

Attached: 1559624520568.png (816x895, 817K)

Thats Romell, the guy from TGFBro youtube channel and he lives in Britain, he has black gf and I'm not sure if he even visited Russia.

>Post pics
You just proved that Ivans are based, because you need to find cherry-picked pics collection to criticize them.

Go googlemaps, and find 1 black person.
Do the same in your country
>Inb4 omg putin shill wtf.jpg

Attached: 1567761836099.jpg (868x650, 206K)

>Posts pic of the only nigger blogger in russia
>R-russia is full of niggers
kys

Attached: 6106f3f9c14c0ba5c54a575268d85d7257ce6c1f5424809cf5f228789810107f.jpg (250x215, 9K)