youtube.com/watch?v=TbLl7S10rCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok

t. flyover

How's the plaque going ?

How are the gypsies?

Attached: cali.png (1686x754, 373K)

How's your trees?

Attached: California.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

not as many as your spics and niggers

Dying. I only hope national aid gets cut off so we can collapse to save the landscape.

They're doing better than Boris.
Yet California's GDP dwarfs that of Romania. Really causes one to ponder.

Attached: mendo.jpg (1600x1074, 196K)

Palm springs reporting in.

Have an upside down California flag on the back of my jeep.

Mexicans and niggers are the worst, but there are still many good ones. Women all have fucked gangs of guys.

Quieres coger? Cabrona mutherfucker

Attached: 1550112611471s.jpg (1125x1040, 515K)

Literally the cancer of the US.

Attached: 20190914_035327.jpg (967x1548, 695K)

Cuckifornia is a liberal infested shithole under the control of a bunch of twats. Not a single 'man' in silicone valley has ever spent a night out camping, or sliced his hand open on the job, or fired a rifle.

>GDP
Yikes. California is a threat to the rest of the country. It is a cancer that needs to be lanced.
.t Oregon

California sucks now. Too many bums.

California man living in Florida. Can I post here? California is great, I just wish we had Publix. Also less illegals and niggers.

Attached: F0B3C21F12734965895762A2D3ECCB47.jpg (480x480, 76K)

>spent a night out camping, or sliced his hand open on the job, or fired a rifle.
>Living like an Al-Qaeda member
No thanks, Cletus.
The People's Republic of California will happen before the turn of the century.
California's influence grows every day as our expats populate other states. I went to Oregon once. Roseburg was great. Portland too.

True. Los California is #1 in breeding the most poison-resistant rat population in North America.
Take that, New York!

Attached: rats-swarm-garbage-ap-640x480.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Today the traffic was worse than I've ever seen in my life and I was born and raised in CA. I know the flyovers hate us but we're the ones who're getting jewed the most. All the libtard yuppies and illegals come to cali and make us look bad.

Attached: 1568068771046.png (498x594, 122K)

I'm a Californian until the day I die, but I've gotta say that our state has fallen. Too many spics. The only thing that can save us now is civil unrest to remove brown people.

Sad.

>civil unrest to remove brown people.
How do you figure that would work, given that browns are the majority of the population? What's more, most Californian whites (suburbanites) don't really have a problem with browns. Someone has to mow their lawns.

>t. beaner
Fuck off, invader. Get the fuck out of my fucking state.

I'm quite comfortable here, thanks. You're free to leave if that bothers you :)

Attached: californiaBurrito.jpg (600x400, 68K)

You'll either deport willingly or be dragged from your home screaming and be delivered an ICE bullet, invader. Stop ruining my country and my state.

Relax, gringo. I'm a citizen according to US law. ICE can't do shit to me. I guess being part of a minority isn't fun, huh? What is it? Are minorities treated poorly in this country or something?

Here's a Jow Forums-centric dicksword server for all you cali/pol/acks
dicksword DOT gg / ghYSv3X

You aren't a citizen. You will be deported.

Wishful thinking.

Attached: 1501184321575.jpg (750x845, 94K)

I'm in the same boat. This state is a dumpster fire now but my family's been here since 1852, the roots are too deep to leave in a lot of different ways.

Then tell your family to fuck off or die in the cuckold of a state

I like it here. It's beautiful, and I don't get along with Easterners.

What's your state, faggot? Guaranteed it's more shite than California.

Attached: PRC.png (3840x1920, 394K)

Know that your destiny is a government bullet and a shallow grave, invader.

Please, you're nothing more than a vassal state of California. That autonomy won't last forever.

I live in california

>best state
for Mexicans, faggots, bums, soibois, chinks, and niggers. congratulations?

Are you that angry that I have a white gf? Have sex already, incel.
Then you don't know what you're talking about.

Have you been to southern california or san francisco i mean they shoot up in public and there's shit everywhere because of democratic shithole

I know what im talking faggot you better believe me i am right that the government are stupid dicksuckers

I'm married. I'm angry that you're invading my country, as is every other white person in the state. The fire rises and you're going to be removed, spic subhuman.

No shit sherlock, California is like 10 times the size of your europoor country. Do they not teach you basic mathmatics over there in your shithole of a country(if you can even call it a country)?

You sound like a spoiled retard who has never been to other states.
The cope is hilarious. I'm glad people like you can't express your views in public.

>niggers
No, the Mexicans are taking care of that. FFS they already took over the LAPD&LASD and even have LEO gangs that target blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=0C4RS89X7Bw

Attached: LEO GANG.png (815x545, 509K)

>I'm glad people like you can't express your views in public.
We do all the time, invader. If you ever stood up to me in public, I'd rip your subhuman throat out with my teeth and watch you bleed to death. You can't do shit, spic bitch.

Nice LARP.

Go fuck yourself because you know that even you want to go fuck yourself

Keep up your deflections, bitch. You're going to be removed from my state and country soon enough.

So this is what the death throes of demographic decline looks like. Lmao

Attached: banter-stops.jpg (602x709, 94K)

I grew up in Newport Beach, and I live around SF now. My hometown is a wonderful place with none of those issues. San Francisco is fast becoming a shithole in certain areas, but it's still a beautiful city, I don't actually live inside it, and I have enough family nearby to make up for it.

California has the best beaches barring Hawaii, top-tier skiing, excellent wine, and vast spaces of natural beauty. The only real cause for complaint I've had are the gun laws and the taxes, and frankly they don't outweigh my love for this place. Not yet, anyway.

I bet you can smell the weed from the highway time of year huh

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-152632.png (720x1280, 845K)

Yeah, it sure is comfy to smoke a J by the beach.

Attached: blue dream.jpg (700x700, 91K)

How are you happy when i am not

blue dream user? Come on now....haha

Anywhere I go in this state, there are people who unconditionally love me.

It's the most generic strain, I know. I only ever go for that or sour diesel.

Day of the rope.
Why do you Mexicans fuck up everywhere?

Why do white men shoot up public places everywhere?

I lost my wallet at a gas station the other day and this mexican laborer came to my house a few days later and returned it with all the cash and everything.

Have sex incel

cope mutts

Attached: cry moar channel.png (907x646, 142K)

This is for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=TbLl7S10rCA

That's admirable I guess, and yeah I read that article awhile back. That said, I live in a place where the spics run everything. Rich, poor, old, young, educated, ghetto, everyone is a spic. In many ways it's fucking miserable. Even the "decent" people lack some basic things that makes a place nice to live in, like being considerate of your neighbors, caring about your town, not littering, shoplifting, etc.

>Best state
Oh you're best at something alright.

Attached: 1566614148126.png (870x524, 394K)

if the illegals knew that traffic wouldnt get worse if we built a wall, would they support it? would legal residents support a wall and deportation if they knew their lives would be directly benefited by less traffic?
get a team of top memers on it right away

Attached: 1562456309916.jpg (2048x2048, 136K)

bump

everybody in california is asleep because it's 3am bump

I literally want this state to sink into the ocean. Norcal faggot here, in the bay area

she's gonna go bankrupt!

"A spic did something nice for me so it totally makes all of them okay"

Yeah and someone I know had their car broken into by a spic. Guess they're back to being shit

Ohio State Best State. Guernsey County reporting

Attached: 1566445126378.jpg (655x1024, 53K)

I was born in Cali and lived there for 20 years. My family has lived there since before it was a state.

Yeah, guess what happens when Cali whites that aren't from LA or SF come for you? You get fucked, that's what.

>Mendocino
B-based. Went camping up there once with some family, the candy shop they have there is real great. You are very lucky user.

t.the worst shitty in Cali, LA

Here's a more accessable link, fren

.gg/ghYSv3X

Oh and it's a tranny-free server!

Attached: retaking of constantinople.png (726x363, 317K)

You suck at edging the grass, Pablo. Stick to clean up.

Attached: 1514475289615.jpg (1600x900, 617K)

This isn't surprising. I was a deputy for 5 years and we were encouraged to learn about inmate behavior and thought patterns by talking to them once in a while. The problem is that most deputies are so dumb that they can't compartmentalize it, and they end up becoming what they've been studying.

Not only that, but they sodomites and trannies in their ranks. One tranny was found out after HE got in trouble for sucking off an inmate. When the inmate found out he was a guy, he reported the activity to get the tranny in trouble. Lastly, most of the medical staff is comprised of 3rd worlders that barely speak english. I'm so glad I left that shithole.

Attached: 1521021595073.jpg (779x879, 96K)