Are Syrians, Turks, Kurds, Yazidis, Algerians, Tunisians, Lebanese white?

75% of the 2 million refugees in Germany are from these countries. If they mix into our population, will their phenotype not dilute into the broader Germanic ethnicity? Also, after 1 generation, they will be 50% women and 50% men, so should be mixing way more with the natives.

Attached: 63DFE536-A0E2-4754-A334-7242A60E9F19.jpg (4170x2780, 885K)

Other urls found in this thread:

observator.tv/eveniment/un-tanar-de-culoare-e-snopit-in-bataie-in-fata-unui-bar-din-oradea-video-288966.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you forgot one important factor that matters more to them than race.
Islam
You're more likely to have internal problems because of Islam than anything else.
Moderate Tunisians that I talked too firmly believe that Islam will be the last religion standing and Europe will fall to Islam because they will out breed Europeans.
They are literally crypto jews but without the brains.

Attached: 75b906ce999e7c27f79cb66489551fd7.jpg (800x376, 48K)

No, they were changed by Basal admixture from the Arabs. There's a reason that they have declined as the percent mixed with Basal increased

>not dilute into the broader Germanic ethnicity?

No, Germany will become admixed with Basals like the Levant was and become much dumber, more criminal, etc. Civilization of any quality will be impossible.

water and oil, at best we start to look like sicilians

Saint Brenton Tarrant is right. Don't listen to the spineless "conservatives" on this board that literally dont conserve anything,but, jump right into the abyss of hedonistic consumerism.

Attached: 70179294_367451794199036_7717223990804086784_n.jpg (1184x888, 171K)

By this I should clarify, the Levant and Mesopotamia were some of the most advanced places on Earth before the Arab/Islamic invasions. Afterwards after centuries of admixture with Arab (Basal) invaders in progressively became backwards, less intelligent, and uncivilized.

Islam is pretty irrelevant once you have kebab. All these Muslims here never go to temple anyway.

Attached: 806F62C8-E11F-41B1-83B1-15801583D0BB.jpg (1600x1071, 1.24M)

Consuming lots or Kraut and pork sausages increases your height and IQ.

Attached: A76C067C-7437-4F70-A7D0-BDFB0264BF83.jpg (700x466, 49K)

Yazidis are kurds retard

Attached: 1568400104687.jpg (599x717, 84K)

Not sure, I thought they were Christians, no?

Historically, those regions spoke a Semitic language, so they were Semites.
They have some white admixture due to Greeks, Romans, and Crusaders making babies there.

No but we fucking hate muslim animals,when based tarrant shot 51 pedo-followers we celebrated

Attached: 1568361704469.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Turks are loyal to Turkey, even that footballer who was born in Germany went to shill for Erdogan. They are only in Germany for the money not to "assimilate".

no IQ is partially genetic, you are only sowing the seeds of your own IQ decline if you allow mass MENA immigration which will be followed in the decline of Germany as an economic and political power.

if you think they will and want to become German you're living an illusion.

>never go to temple anyway
highly doubt that,but, they dont have to. It's enough if they support Islamist indirectly by breeding, calling everyone an islamophobe/racist and democratically vote for policies that benefit them.

You're literally a melting pot too.
So is America considered civilised?

Have you been here? It has been a constant drastic state of decline since non-European immigration was allowed (1965). Life in general has become absolute shit compared to the 50s and early 60s.

The US was never perfect (slavery meant millions of Africans), but it was decent enough especially in the North and West before 1965.

all germans are white.

Attached: naomi seibt.jpg (880x578, 81K)

Other sources estimate that rapes of Soviet women by the Wehrmacht range up to 10,000,000 incidents, with between 750,000 and 1,000,000 children being born as a result.[

White is not a race, only congoid, caucasian and mongoloid are. As a consequence nafris, arabs and latinos are white, just as most pakis and indians. This proves le white genocide maymay wrong as its just another type of white being replaced by anothrr.

you're obviously some kind of shitskin to try to attach yourself to the white race with this kind of idea.

well before all the hippie and female sexual liberties the nation had a strong identity and unity.

In Eastern Europe we're always a few years behind when it comes to American culture. Like it or not, American culture influences us too, a few years ago, around 2010 everyone from Central to Eastern Europe (dont know about the west) was into west side nigga stuff, the music, the gangster attitude shit like that, can you believe it. Disgusting.
What I want to say, it that because we're behind with US culture I can still remember the time when someone said "American" we all thought of Rich White men and a country to be respected.

Today everyone shits on it because orange man bad and that americans are just lunatics with guns, fat and stupid,but, they still want to get US visas because "oh my god its America, all the money".
I believe most immigrants are like this. They dont care as much for America as they should,but, instead they want to change America to their liking.

Her eyes are really far apart. Is she part mongoloid?

therefore, for the love of God, please, dont give us VISA's.
We already lost millions to immigration into western Europe, all we need is mass immigration into the US, because if that happens our government will actually push for (and not just play with the idea) muslim immigrants coming here, because we have to keep the GDP up.

she cute

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 38K)

so they went from gangster worship to being scared of guns? lol.

progressive liberalism is taking hold of this nation too, mostly in the cities of course. No where near as bad in the west,but, you know how this works, slowly they gain more territory.

*as bad as

I honestly will be happy to see Romania get filled up with nigggers. I've met gypsies in Europe and they are like teenage hipsters compared to niggers.

Hell fucking no

Attached: 1508463954414.jpg (942x1024, 91K)

Nice try Achmed. What part of pure Bavarian phenotype don't you understand? Mixing with those of lesser blood will lower IQ and make blonde hair/blue eyes less prevalent. You have to go back.

>even that footballer who was born in Germany went to shill for Erdogan

Özil’s gf doesn’t wear the hijab and he hasn’t even handed his German passport back. So much for hating Germany :).

Attached: F5C3941D-8AA6-4E50-8DE2-E6E22D55EB64.jpg (590x586, 46K)

>are X white?
If you have to ask, then the answer is no.

>Are Semites white ?

NO

Attached: 1515339655061.png (500x612, 154K)

Pic related looks very Bavarian and Hanau is even a few km away from Bavaria.

Attached: F301B075-A584-4B19-8101-1E01F4B32D3D.jpg (1319x990, 253K)

You guys are the absolute authority on whiteness (you even have forms for that on the census), so I trust your Trump government with map related.

Attached: 9B9195D6-4781-4DF7-8B27-6AD256DBFF2C.jpg (938x472, 43K)

That wont end well.
This year some black dude was beaten up by a guy in my city,because his whore girlfriend that broke up with him a few days ago went out in the city and met this black dude and started talking.
The Romanian dude then took the negro and started beating him. Some Romanian men helped him out by kicking the negro and some tried to de-escalate the situation.
And as of course, as every single female on this planet does, some of them started calling them out on facebook for racism and shit.

But there were women too that said things like:"they deserve it, the way they walk our streets and look at us gives the feeling that they think they own everything" There were some praise from women too.

Its funny how a few years ago we would call a negro a black person,but, today the media uses "people of color".

observator.tv/eveniment/un-tanar-de-culoare-e-snopit-in-bataie-in-fata-unui-bar-din-oradea-video-288966.html

thats just a map of what Europe should actually look like. populated by Europeans of course.

It’s a map of how America views “races”. For them Kim Kardashian is pure white. Also, Ariana Grande and all the Muslims they have. Even all American Jews are white. Hell, some sheep herder from the Sahara in Libya is white there.

Attached: A7B4F42D-3427-4C22-B2F2-52864A25B853.jpg (940x500, 100K)

Gypsies like to get sand up the butt crack in Arabia?

>kurds are white
how far this board has fallen

>Black eyes
>Black hair
>Shitskin
Fuck off Achmed.

you tell me

>US census
>says Kurds are white
>black Dutch man says board has fallen

Be realistic, the USA are the rules setters on race. Also, pic related in Germany working in an office indoors with our less burning sun would be white as fuck. If she dies her hair a little more red or blonde, nobody would notice her being non-German.

Attached: 6F8699F7-E7DE-4616-A3B8-0116546F9101.jpg (500x328, 79K)

Bavarians aren’t blonde for the most part. Lots of Alpinid admixture.

Attached: 011B1A94-AD96-4F77-A332-4B38E1BBA7D0.jpg (1059x1080, 439K)

>Basal admixture

This! It would only lead to a shift in the genepool towards the mediocre. The tainted bloodline of the Natufians needs to be eradicated.

Attached: main_screen_turn_on.jpg (320x240, 22K)

I'd prefer to have muslim immigrants in my country instead of gypsies anyday. Since when were muslims taught to rob you on the street?

Another thing, atleast the arabs work minimum wage jobs or earn a living. While romanians beg on the street and are up to no good.

Look at the phenotype you brainlet. She looks completely different to the sandnigger.

t.Muhammad

We are BLACK

Attached: TÜRK.jpg (720x478, 40K)

You sure? They could be twins.

Attached: DA995938-4536-42F3-9324-8D4F191B2DC6.jpg (306x463, 38K)

The ones who were not raped by Arabs and are the children of crusaders are not too different. But the ones who came to Germany are not those people. And they will not mix with Germans either. The collapse will happen first

this

>Implying all sandniggers look like that

she's tanned and most likely wearing bronzer, I know her type

>dat Central Eurasian steppe admixture

Attached: does_not_like_horses.jpg (600x712, 88K)

A passport is just a ticket for invasion, not a fucking sign of national pride you idiot

To be white, you have to be an admixture of Western hunter-gatherer (Whence came European strength), Ancient North Eurasian (Whence came our language and culture), and Early European Farmer (Whence came our complexion)

You completely forgot about the Steppe admixture. Great job, retard

Sure ahmed lol

Everyone with grandma raped by 80 soviet soldiers will look like this