How do we fix education in America?

Attached: dumb_dees.jpg (548x487, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/school-quality-as-a-cause-of-racial-iq-gaps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

private schools. Let the niggers and spics deal with the welfare state education ripe with diversity and forced inclusions.

Abolish public education and use the funds for private schools for everyone, and let them compete for students.

Have competition between public schools through a voucher system and not be restricted to the area your parents live in

You have no idea how big of a quality difference there is between public/private schools here in the US. Almost every teacher worth a damn ends up in the private sector and the curriculum isn't as state enforced. Public schools are a festering tumor here that will only get worse and no amount of funding by the government will fix it.

This is a long-standing popular idea the Republican party brings up from time to time and Democrats go absolutely ballistic whenever they do. I wish they would fight half as hard for it as Democrats fought for socialized health care.

Attached: wut_class.jpg (500x407, 46K)

Burn down "schools" aka brainwashing retardification prisons. Youll be a hero. Remember to dress like a muslim woman and do it at night so no one got hurt.

Simple. Establish a tax on parents of children with poor grades from elementary school to Middle school go to make parents make their children do their homework. No more lazy parents watching TV all night!

Second, make it illegal to make children overweight or obese, which correlates with bad behavior and grades in school. Throw the parents in jail!

Fine the parents for not sending children to school with lunch or not paying for school lunch.

Trust me, Americans are a stubborn lot, but boy if you threaten to fine or jail them, you be amazed how they straiten up real quick hahaha. It's as simple as that.

Nah. Dumb. Alot of parents will just send their kids to the McDs of schools that won't even teach kids to read or write. You'll have all sorts of nonsense schools that don't have any educational standards. Very bad idea, unless the private schools are regulated by the states.
Do your homework and clean your room.

Competition between schools requires no extra funding, just that people are free to choose where they want to go, if that is in their town district or not
Competition is always good, especially between schools. Here we have genuine competition between schools as they get a fixed amount of money per student they attract and people are free to decide where they want to go to for both elementary as high school (middle school and high school are together here). My little brother his high school is about 12 miles away and he goes there by scooter every day because he liked it more than the school in our town where I went.
Choice works

No more government loans.

>David Dees
He’s like a boomer who sorta understands the redpill but at the same time retains the mannerisms most people in that generation have.

Not exactly. You have to remember that historically complete privatization of schools was such a disaster, that almost all first world nations centralized or heavily regulated school systems in some way in order to ensure universal standards of reading, writing and arithmetic and to compel their citizens to put their children in school.

A modern understanding of economics recognizes the importance of monopolies in certain sectors and a nationalized school system is simply a state Monopoly on education. It's similar to the detrimental effects of a privatized system of roads or communication networks. Either you want a state Monopoly in that regard or you want monopolies that are heavily regulated by the state.

There's nothing wrong with having private schools though as long as they perform well and the parents can afford it. There just has to a universal option for schools, it's too important for Western Civilization.

Racially and sexually segregated classes?

What you describe is more akin to the state of inner city public schools. Private schools are running rings around them, and are the only ones having any success in actually civilizing and educating the niglets. Without overbearing regulations that would drag them down to the lowest common denominator of public schools.
Sure some parents don't give a damn and some kids are just uneducatable, but that's something for the Educationist Profession to wrestle with. it's more important society-wise to not let those groups drag everyone else in their district down.

Attached: kanako_math.jpg (848x480, 73K)

This, see this:
Sorry, competition is not always good. Sometimes it makes things worse. There is always a trade-off between competition, non-competition, and collaboration.

Private schools are good in some contexts. Yet, complete privatization would be very bad. I mean just look at the popularity of things like the McDonald's dollar menu in the US. Vast amounts of parents will pay for that garbage in place of a healthy meal for their children. They'll do the very same for their children's schooling and we'll regress back to a point where half the nation could barely read. Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

Some things just have to be done by force.

Not all public schools are that bad. Like I said, private schools are good where there is still a public option and where all schools are regulated by the state. That is to say, that a parent can't pay for a cheap school that doesn't teach their children reading, writing and arithmetic. Sadly they can get around this with homeschooling in some cases, but there's not much we can do about that because of the Supreme Court.

Nonetheless, an abolition of the public school system would be a total disaster. Competition has its place, but it's not the hail Mary of all of societal and economic woes, I'm afraid.

Also remember, that many of those private schools actually recieve state subsidies so 'private' schooling in that regard is misleading.

Reminder that we have a free public school system in the U.S. because Catholic schools were doing so well for so cheap that Protestants were sending their kids to them. And we just couldn't abide that.

Attached: yozora_statue.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

have a class on how propaganda works, and how many different people use it to influence them.

you're under the impression that it's broken
no
it's deliberately designed to be terrible and dumb people down
goyim cattle don't need learning, they need an "education"

Attached: 1562285246127.jpg (629x458, 112K)

Abolish college prep classes and have the niggers endure AP classes. Through out my experience in public high school, I choose a shit-ton of AP courses, not one have I've seen a nigger in one of them. Just a bunch of pajeets, rice niggers, spics, and whites. It's a full on minority report. All the niggers are tribal dancing around CP classes not doing jack shit. What's the point of high school to them if they're just going to be niggering around? I also second private schooling. It keeps the niggers away from the prosperous.

Rural private schools tend to be pretty good and parents fight tooth and nail to send their kids to the better ones.
Only a few lolbertarians seriously want to abolish public schools. Just a system of vouchers, awarded universally, by achievement, or by lottery where parents can send their kids to a non-failing school would help so many kids break out of these human zoos.

Attached: gorilla_in_door.jpg (640x480, 39K)

I'm not advocating for complete privatisation you retard I'm saying it's beneficial to have competition between public schools too, which is allowed in a voucher system and a free choice in where to go to school

Change the curriculum from the ground up, have teachers create video courses which students watch and learn from. The teachers should be just like an extra to learning yourself and following your interest. Teaching people the Trivium, which was removed, and also Quadrivium. That stuff is really nothing mystical but teaches you how to think. Anybody who tells you something else is spreading misinformation purposefully.

I will explain how it is here, I suspect its similar in many countries.

You pay taxes. Taken from your wages or your business.

A certain percentage of those taxes are used to fund public schools. You have no say in the matter. Even if you have no children or send your children to a private schools you will still be contributing to the funding of public schools.

That's the crux of the matter. If you choose an alternative schooling for your children then you are still taxed to pay for public schools. Therefore private schools are affordable only for the very wealthy.

In the narrow context of education it seems straight forward. If you send your children to a private school then you should not have to pay taxes to fund public education. Simple. Logical . Fair. This would be very easy to implement through tax rebates, refunds, credits.

Do you want to know why this would never happen?

Because within a few years you would get a huge number of privately funded schools opening that actually teach children real skills and provide them with a real education.

Think about it. Think about how you would set up a school, what would be taught, how it would taught, what sort of behavior would not be acceptable from students and parents.

Within a few years private schools of this nature would make an absolute mockery out of public schools. No one would want to send their children to a public school if a private school was about the same price as paying taxes for public education.

Do the Finnish thing
Make sure your teachers were actually good students.
Plan lessons with other teachers so they synchronize better.
Have smaller but more focused classes.
Get rid of standardized testing.

Establish a tax on shit posts while we’re at it too.

Like most problems in America, it is unfixable due to demographics/population, government management, societal laziness, and inertia.
Homeschool your children and check out of the non functioning society.

Create a movement that doesnt listen to rap music.

Attached: 1567391596313.png (515x448, 452K)

I hate people who believe school is for learning

I’ve never quite understood the stigma with standardized testing. Atleast in my experience with things like the SAT in the US it seemed like a cursory survey of math skills with a focus on reading comprehension. I always liked it because people were scored independently of bs like participation or homework and generally most of the more intelligent people I knew did quite well while straight A by the book girls always seemed to underperform. Regardless education is fundamentally and purposefully flawed so I’m open to any and all critiques.

Ban women from educational facilities.

>when your mixtape is fire

Attached: 1568446986589.jpg (94x110, 6K)

Delete the niggers.

stop dragging everybody to the bottom and celebrate the toppers.

70 percent of students should not make it to highschool, they should go to a trade school instead.

public city schools are usually feeders to top universities, even the ghetto 10% white ones

rural/suburban public schools and you're fucked

to clarify a city in this example is >750k people

>Abolish public education and use the funds for private schools for everyone
>abolish public education
>and replace it with public education

Bump

remove "schools"

I feel like if they started giving serious government funding to private schools you'd have a lot of jews coming out of the word work winning every contract and grant. They would turn all the private schools into slightly nicer public schools.

Stop educating minorities

get the government out of it.

women too

I am pooping, are you pooping?

Encourage kids to learn for themselves instead of being taught to bubble in the right answers on a scantron card.

Also fucking remove “No Child Left Behind”

Attached: 251494DD-8F52-4E6C-A0D3-3D68AD2B1DFE.jpg (436x467, 27K)

It's impossible. Americans have been so dumbed down that any semblance of standards would be never accepted.

>muh government enforcement
lynch yourself, tranny

>a modern understanding of economics
Hi, Paul Krugman

>Sorry, competition is not always good.
>monopoly capitalism is good, goys
Retard spotted.

Attached: 1ddaa39b5be9e1b6a487beaf3163a07e.png (250x272, 68K)

No like teachers allowed. Its kinda scary to learn kike teachers are operating in the schools.

It’s a mix of being dumbed down and constantly having to make sure everyone, even the dumbest retard, graduates. Nobody gets educated, they get passed along

Jews write all of our curricula.
We have niggers and spics in huge swaths of our classrooms.
Remove these two factors and our ranking would be at the top.

>muh bad schools myth
There are no bad schools. Only bad students.

now we pass on spics who don't even speak english and literally do not have to learn anything; creating a generation of literal shitskin retards. murica

>There are no bad schools.
Oh there’s plenty of bad schools. Especially the ones that only want funding

>Sadly they can get around this with homeschooling
Homeschooled kids fucking dominate public schooled kids in all subjects and by a wide margin. It is almost exclusivly red pilled parents who want to keep their children away from homo commie brianwashing and niggers. It is the best thing you can do for your kids.

Theres even a lot of nigger school staff including positions like superintendent.

Niggers gibs programs are allowing monkey men to run the schools.

yea he has cringey stuff

>Establish a tax on parents of children with poor grades from elementary school to Middle school go to make parents make their children do their homework
homework is bullshit. the only thing it does is lowering the required qualifications for being a teacher. it in absolutely no way helps the students with anything, if it doesn't actively harm them by forcing them to waste even more of their valuable time on shit that doesn't matter.
>make it illegal to make children overweight or obese, which correlates with bad behavior and grades in school
an obesity tax would be better here. if you are a land whale, the government takes some of your money so you can't eat as much. that's because both obesity and bad behavior/ grades stem from low IQ, and you aren't fixing low IQ by filling prisons with idiots.
>Fine the parents for not sending children to school with lunch or not paying for school lunch
the fuck does this have to do with anything?

It’s amazing that people think slavery was abolished when it’s still rampant today, only under the guise of
>Hey ese we do the job ju don wanna!

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/school-quality-as-a-cause-of-racial-iq-gaps/

>move blacks into white neighborhoods
>whites leave, neighborhoods collapse

>let blacks use public transportation with whites
>public transportation forever ruined

>force whites to let blacks into their schools
>public education in America forever ruined
Damn, if only we could figure out the problem!

>muh free market, competition will fix it!
It’s not a free market when the government is involved.

God I miss Hitler...

Abolish public schools and give it back to the local churches.
1. No government spending
2. Promotes the local community
3., You decide what worldview they teach your child

(((A modern understanding of economics)))
FIFY

>How do you know if dinosaurs actually existed? Were you there?
Kinda regressing here

Not only that. Grade inflation, qualification inflation and lack of anything which can give jobs to the masses.

No one can save education in America. Even the Ivy Leagues are becoming infested with this shit.

“No Child Left Behind”

Segregation. Blacks make it impossible for others to learn. Source : years of work in education across multiple schools and states.

Attached: 03B7812F-EB58-4216-9204-9853010E243E.png (1252x946, 1.23M)

>Hmm the USA keeps getting dumber I wonder why...
>It must be the education system!

Attached: The USA is white lol.jpg (720x551, 92K)

spics.live in tj send their kids to school in the usa. this is a huge thing.

Homeschooling. School is just daycare

Kids pack up we're moving to Brazil! Make room. We'll just find a nice spot in the Amazon to camp until our house is fumigated and ready.

This
Public school are indoctrination centers mixed with what he said.
Also bring back single earner household so that the mother can get back to her natural job.

neck all tenured professors, burn the administration building, post signs that say
"!teerts llaw ypuccO", start a gofundme to hire homeless skid row niggers, put them to good use protesting living conditions on campus, burn the books, invade the msm headquarters, announce martial law over all available broadcast channels, hold the mayors hostage, bang their wives until they give up their bank accounts, bang them some more for shitz and grins, get all cheerleading squads to make a fad out of streaking, reduce dominos pizza prices, stop, wait, is this the right thread? ( pic related is either anarchy or a secret code that you wish you had the skillz to crack, faggot )

Attached: oS3K0Ugj8cVlyX3aKceS8e2CzY8HuWDu.jpg (1024x214, 122K)

watcha mean gone is dad

Imagine if everyone organised their own childs education along the lines of community and kin, like we always did before the Jews got involved.

Attached: 1568317188837.png (800x769, 126K)

imagine larping some faggot would want to skim off the top of a hedge fund organized by the community to provide for the building, salaries, and maintenance while blaming the kikes for doing the accounting.

imagine me with my legs spread on your bed

Eliminate the existence of government issued diplomas and its requirement for government jobs
Done

fpbp

>imagine larping some faggot would want to skim off the top of a hedge fund organized by the community to provide for the building, salaries, and maintenance while blaming the kikes for doing the accounting
The ED is responsible for accounting?
Reality shows that when the population gather funds themselves for a project the cost is at least 2 times lower than the gov's, and it's much, much more efficient

America was a mistake.

Attached: FatDumbAndUgly.jpg (399x400, 61K)

A federally created circular open sources and with input from citizens. Go through history and civics with a fine tooth comb, make sure everything is factually correct, and if there is a left and right wing perspective to something then provide both to students. The whole purpose of this is that the curriculum will debunk the radical leftist propaganda so teachers can no longer brainwash children with lies. Like I said there is different perspectives on some issues then fine provide both sides, but these outright lies and manipulative teachers need to STOP and that can be done with a carefully curated curriculum.

The next thing to do is find the best teachers and personalities and record a series of videos to be used in every classroom. Something like 45min of each class is videos, and 15min is interaction with the teacher, and between students. This will also make sure teachers are less likely to be able to brainwash students as most of their teaching will be playing videos.

Third, by the time students reach highschool start having them work jobs during school time. Start out maybe 3-5hrs a week where businesses organize with schools to provide jobs for students. School should go to 5pm also, and gym should be required every year.

tiered education system
The problem is that one particular demographic causes almost all the problems. Removal of this demographic from the rest of the school population will result in higher scores overall. Their scores will not decrease but the lack of distraction they currently provide will be eliminated allowing for better education.

Also all of the corporations trying to sell yet another reading or math system that just fucks everything up is a big fucking problem.

Attached: NewMath.jpg (397x436, 20K)

Raise taxes and pay teachers more.

Abolish it

Dumbass

>Get rid of standardized testing.
Why? We need to know who are the low IQ to remove them

One racial group in particular would solve 75% of the disciplinary problems in our school district. They are only 7% of the school population.
It is just an endless cycle of black kids into the principles office or with "reading specialists".

Attached: Piglet.jpg (720x851, 35K)

Because one type of minority does really fucking bad at them.
My experience both as a student and in education administration is that the tests are pretty good at indicating the actual results.
The outliers for smart kids that do poorly and vice versa are simply outliers.

>The ED
>ongoing projects don't use investment tools to lower the costs, stabilize financial fluctuations, keep attorneys retained, cover insurance, and etc.
"hedge fund organized by the community"

Require proof of citizenship

Give the kids back to their parents. Start at 7, not 5 and go through two years of community college.

Give kids four hours a day. Anything extra the parents have to pay for. The teachers can choose what they want to charge and which kids they are willing to take. Similarly families can choose which teachers and subjects they want.

Attached: 1534769459355.jpg (1187x1274, 351K)

public healthcare before public education

Less brownies
/thread