Nobody talks about the rift between breakers and accelerationists

We don't agree which makes me concerned we are chasing our own tail. Maybe we are going to beat them at their own game playing the two whole two triangles flanking maneuver but it seems it a lot of work and time wasted for optics and historical vanity

Attached: download.png (246x205, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/g1q5o6.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take your meds, retard

F U this post is a work of art. Now debate me faggot

What are we debating?

This.

Take your meds retard you're on pol when you're unstable.

Repairing vs rebuilding the free world

Free thought attracts the glowies

Who gives a shit, tho? We are powerless, why does it matter what we realize or decide regarding the direction of the world? How about we debate how fucking gay Canada is.

Test

Canada is gay. Turn us into 3 main states with northern territories

Black pilled shill. We are insanely powerful. Any one of us could be the next Hitler. Believe in yourselves and build the future you desire. Acceleration towards doom only benefits the tyrants. We are waking people up fast and they are very very concerned.

How cucked are you, what the fuck kind of debate is that? You're supposed to say I'm a massive faggot kike or something. Are you new here?

T. Fbi on his first day

Attached: goteem.jpg (500x281, 16K)

>everyone who browses pol is unstable
Would you say that unstable individuals are ONLY on pol?

Boiled frogs. They are working against you with hundreds of trillions in attempts at a clean shot. They don't genocide out of sheer greed and laziness

Didn't deny glowing hard. Someday you will be dropped into a volvano

This board would benefit greatly if morons like would be shamed and ridiculed on a daily basis. You're doing good work btw.

Attached: courtney_match.png (750x418, 719K)

Canada is fucked bruh just being realistic. Ontario is literally california but it's also new york, with appalachia and idk what the fuck you would compare quebec to right beside it. this country needs to be cut down the middle; the salvageable half, and the half that calls itself "central Canada" despite being geographically isolated from 75% of the landmass because they are so fucking full of themselves

Oh hell no. They're everywhere.
Like that schizo who murdered his mom because she was the devil. He's still in some mental hospital believing he killed the devil.

OP probably isn't at that stage yet. But for a lot of very sick people. Their anti psychotics are the only barrier between them and killing ppl.

Oh, I know! I know! What to do? What to do?

Take your meds

No!

I respect your choice and your decision.

Just take your damn medication already. You're prescribed them for a reason. And quitting treatment will just make you unable to function normally.

Join me in militarily occupying mexico and central America. If they want a first world America now delivers!

No one who values liberty promotes big pharma

files.catbox.moe/g1q5o6.webm usa
BOTTOM TEXT