Degenerate Western Europeans destroy the Polish child

Witch 3 was made by Poles, there were no Germans, Britsniggers and othersAfter the company got rich on the masterpiece witch 3, it began to do very bad things, namely to hire all the brainwashed on femenism, niggers and arabs Europeans . And what would you think?
Cyberpunk is full of niggers, Arabs, women and other human gifts

Attached: 1568411796955.jpg (1158x1500, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJqTAWjLhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Polish people are stupid.

I like how the nigger Haitian gang are some of the most intelligent hackers in the game.

Attached: 14915734_990789124364732_6356598924424552503_n.jpg (462x462, 31K)

Poland is cucked. Big news.

They had to bring in experts on how to make a dystopian future. They couldn't get jews so the went for the next best thing

You'll still get shill after shill defending this shit and then 10-15 years down the line after all that shilling you'll get talks about how CDPR is not what they used be etc.
Gamers are the lowest of the low and should be exterminated.

This

Of course cyberpunk is full of subhuman degenerates. It is dystopian game.

>Gamers are the lowest of the low
Yes.
>Should be exterminated
No.

>this is Poland's greatest accomplishment

Attached: Witch3Saga.jpg (645x363, 38K)

Didn't know poor cuckcountries had retarded boomers.

what do you expect a dystopian future to be full of?

its cyberpunk 2077, not cyberpunk: safe space for nazi incels

This game is gonna flop. It looks worse and worse with each trailer.

They go from eating literal dirt to hacking the mainframe in one generation.

Totally believable.

>Finland talks about being cucked

>cuckcountry thinks he knows anything
Almost cute, but I know how hideous you look.

cyberpunk isn't rational fiction

>still consuming faggot video games in 2019

You're fucking up son.

Attached: 20545378_1607640689268730_5205802477127256300_o.jpg (1440x810, 109K)

They sold out. Make no mistake it was always about shekels. Same for the liberal cuck Sapkowski who wrote The Witcher. CDPR added arabs in one of the W3 expansions to please the sjw journos, so it's nothing new.

Cyberpunk is a speculative extrapolation of current societal tendencies and looking where it would go if you crank up the technology. In what world will Haïtian mudcookie bakers suddenly become the worlds best hackers. Suspension of disbelieve, if it were Chinese, Russians etc it would be way more believable. But I guess having more niggers shurely makes it more distopian.

>a dystopian future contains niggers, arabs, and women
So basically Poland is based and redpilled for making this game

the witcher 3 was terrible

>innumerable gameplay bugs still not fixed
>BORING as fuck story
>nasty ass broken graphics
>graphics not as advertised, commercial version major downgrade (ENB advertised)
>cant be fixed with mods
>faked its success through bot armies, bribery and occultfag fanboys
>the witcher2 was far superior (and the witcher 2 average at best)
>not an open world game
>awful camera options

Im looking forward to cyberpunk, but i sincerely hope the same crowd behind the disaster that was the witcher 3 have nothing to do with it

>germans biggest achievement is destroying Europe over and over and over

>still listening to faggot boomer bands in 2019
holy kek

Attached: adolf-hitler-4-310x415.jpg (1082x622, 65K)

>t. skyrim is a masterpiece

>Poland
>making this game
it is being made by a private company, not by Poland

it's written by a nig

and again, it's based on a board game that is meant to have a wacky and interesting setting. furthermore, the nigs are only "great hackers" because of their white mastermind hacker

moaning that it's not realistic is as stupid as moaning that it's not utopian

WE'RE GONNA ENRICH YOUR VIDEO GAMES BIGOTS

Attached: 1544173379065.jpg (1200x675, 206K)

agree but it looks like 2077 is going to be a cinematic snooze

I was really hoping for something interesting and unique, and I feel betrayed by Jew Polish developers. Black cyberhackers and polygendered multihero. Fuck. Just end it. This was something I was hoping for, and it's dead. I only hope now that Vampire The Masquerade sequel isn't dogshit, but I know it will be because the original devs have some huge part in it. I mean just to get the original to work took a fan-made patch to even make it playable. Everything I like turns to shit. Maybe I should take up indoor rock climbing. I can't be disappointed in that.

>How I feel

Attached: 1561327579963.jpg (751x640, 71K)

kek yourself tard.
You can't just put 'boomer' on anything and it apply.

Unless you're one of those faggots who listens to niggers, then don't even worry about it, you're already untermensch lmao

Irish Muhammad is upset that there are no his brothers in the game and he's starting to make ridiculous accusations

Haitians being the hacking gods lol, those niggas eat mud cakes. the game does look pretty fucking shit now, like watch dogs tier.

I always personify the countries when I'm on Jow Forums

Attached: Poland Hetalia.jpg (700x990, 94K)

>protect nord homeland from a multi-cultural empire cucked by an elitist cabal of (((elves))) hellbent on erasing the god of man, Talos, in order to destabilize a civilization built by man to bring about the end of the world

skyrim was based and redpilled.

Attached: 1521730009703.png (1068x1080, 931K)

>cyberpunk
>2077
>"why is it full of ethnics and degenerates?????????? this was meant to be a utopia"

Then stop selling your shit to kikes retard

Attached: 1561019555217.jpg (800x979, 54K)

>waaah why are their minorities in my cyberpunk game??!

Because this is what the future is going to actually be like. It is full of violence, anarchy, chaos, extreme income inequality, and mega corporations.

It's a world where most people have nothing. Increasing diversity has made them retreat into their homes, destroyed any sense of community. Where there was once organized religion, there are now extremist cults. Where there was once decent political organizations, there are now violent terrorists. Where there was once law enforcement, there are now dirty cops working for the corporations, government, criminal organizations (or all three). Technology has contributed to the erosion of any and all socio-cultural norms and decency. So people retreat to enclaves, neighborhoods, escapism, their own minds. They do what they need to just to survive and get by but they no longer try to make the world a better place because it's a lost cause.

This is what is going to happen under globalist rule, given time. It is inevitable.

There is some heroic individualism to be seen in the way some people climb their way to the top for sure. That's what the game, and really most cyberpunk books and movies are all about.

Attached: hhqyasz1frh31.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

The thing is it was made my lefty faggots who knew that it'd sell, and now they don't have to testicular fortitude or people to do it again, bethesda will never make another red pilled game to be unironically enjoyed.

No, that's not it. They somehow made it worse between the first gameplay trailer in the second. They took out the third person views, they took out the cinematics, they added in a bunch of ethnics who IRL are retarded, eat mud cookies, and can't use computers but are somehow superhackers. That second trailer looked so much worse than the first.

yikes, then again this is Jow Forums
when are we getting those anthros and catgirls

Attached: 1546925681043.jpg (5120x4096, 1.18M)

We already have enough niggers, we don't need more.

>They took out the third person views
good, 1st person is immersive and TW3 was shit
>they took out the cinematics
good, it's a game not a movie
>they added in a bunch of ethnics
those were always in. you're clearly not familiar with the franchise

your a fucking pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJqTAWjLhY

Attached: cd project gay pride.jpg (1475x802, 176K)

Remember that one scene in the new Bladerunner where Ryan Gosling is talking to that one Somali and the Somali uses his long, spindly fingers to open up bags of trash for sustenance?

something like that

the VA for Geralt is a commie that said "TRANS RIGHTS" on philosophy tube's charity stream so fuck off with this LARP they were always leftist cucks

reminder that "free love" polygamy is sold as an alpha harem fantasy but is a staple of communist organization

It's based and redpilled, but the game it's self is awful

manchildren will be put in re-education camps

Attached: 1555169499103.png (554x496, 28K)

1st person is only more immersive if you're a brainlet

Mods will make it all right, also pirate the game (don’t give the fags money) through the power of mods the game will be very redpilled and based

Good graphics don't make a shit game less shit

We're not manchildren, we can be disappointed in jewish media without being basedbombs.

But to be fair it IS a dystopian future so would I wanna change it? Maybe just change the shit that doesn’t make sense but leave the other stuff alone?
We’ll see

Attached: CE0C017A-8A03-41F2-80F8-301290EC94A7.gif (480x270, 2.37M)

stick to arkham asylum faggot

Anyone who plays videogames for more than 4 hours a week is a manchild

>Cyberpunk is full of niggers, Arabs, women and other human gifts
It almost like it reflects dystopian reality we live in.

Attached: wtyu7ni 7.jpg (1500x1000, 708K)

Getting upset about anything video game related is pretty beta

i bet you pick up heavy object and put it back down for longer than that

>The witch 3
You mean the Witcher 3.
It wasn't even a good game.

I’ll just make the main character (me) based and redpilled

Attached: 6DCBCD7A-E30E-48FF-9081-58E04EA8A1AB.jpg (801x653, 49K)

I play kingdom come, you know, an actual GOOD rpg

It's a dystopian future, of course it's degenerate.

but that's first person AHHHHHHH

Goddamn sometimes I impress myself

Attached: 6C672749-0225-44D1-A740-F9FCC0424B8A.jpg (2048x2732, 267K)

>protect nord homeland
>Ulfric is litteraly a (((Thalmor))) divide and conquer proxy

Stormniggers are userful idiots while the majority of Nords and Jarls are still loyal to the Imperium. Tulius is preparing to taker over the Empire and turn it into a human suprematist state

I know it is. My point was forcing 1st person because muh immersion is a shitty short cut to get to that

Kingdom comes combat wouldn't work at all in third person by the way.

There is nothing wrong with liking vide games or anime. But obsessing over them is a sign of immaturity. A grown ass man doesn't spend 5 hours a day watching cartoons or.playing games.

stop obsessing about obsessing

I'll bet you expected more replies.

We live in the era of computer games and at the end of the century everyone will hang in virtual reality, so there is nothing surprising here. The man of the future is a playing man

I’m a, how could I say it... I’m uh- I’m-I’m an EPIC GAMER!

Attached: FBC2CBA5-02BB-4876-879C-8BADA7A386A7.jpg (349x184, 9K)

Except it isnt.

>Every character a fully fleshed out individual
>You can interact with anyone and make decisions that open up an entire universe of different quests ect
>Its virtually a real life simulation in terms of interaction...only less NPCs
>Amazing immersion, epic music
>Great stories (of which there are thousands)
>Multifaceted world, entire underground civilization ruins
>Literally has other dimensions
>Vampire DLC
>Names the Jew
>Dont like the story ? (because your a retard) - fine, make your own, fuck it - make your own game out of the building blocks, other have (they make it easy as pie)

Choke and die on your Witcher3 dogshit

Skryim rules, you just lack the ability to refine it to your tastes because your a bloodborn pleb

Yea because amercians would do a game that is not progressive garbage, sure

Zerrikanians were already in the books (Czas pogardy). Get your facts right or kill yourself.

I do both more than 4h a week and I can tell you:
The picking up and putting it down stuff is way more useful

>>Names the Jew
It does, they're called "The Empire"

This cuck thinks that Aldmeri aren't the master race Aryans

Yeah, go fuck yourself you literal retard.

Is this the coolest looking HR department?

no one claimed games are useful

You have to be joking

Keep making assumptions about what games I play by the way, makes you look real smart

You certainly have other things you should be worried about, because it's coming.

Attached: day of the rake.png (200x200, 20K)

>Is this the coolest looking HR department?
I want the redhead to drug test me and do a background check

The man of the future might be. But for now its mostly for manchildren and other deviants that lack normal social interaction.

>Skryim rules
>retarded broken game that people trying to fix for decade
>but at best all they get after spending a month modding and troubleshooting it, is pretty picture that requires 2 latest GPU to run above 10 fps
>after that they play for 20 minutes and delete it because the game inside is still a horrible broken shit

detached

The Thalmor documents you find in the embassy explicitly state that Ulfric is an "asset", not an agent. They don't outright control him, but they think they can use him for their cause. The Thalmor's plan is very clearly to keep the civil war going as long as possible to weaken the Empire. The Imperium also cannot possibly be based when they help the Thalmor crack down on Talos worship. A free Skyrim ruled by Ulfric that worships Talos and no longer has a Dragon or Draugr problem because of the Dragonborn is the exact opposite of what the Thalmor want. The death of Alduin also gaurantees that the Thalmor will fail in their quest to end the world and become immortal in death, because Alduin himself is the stone of the metaphysical tower of the Throat of the World, his death there ensuring that the "tower" and its energy is banished from Mundus.

>Every character is a fully fleshed out individual
Isnt there like 2 voice actors per race? Male and female? Maybe 2 of each
>Interact with anyone and make decisions that open up an entire universe of different quests
Nope. Half of the quests have no impact what's so ever
>Great stories
Lol no, the civil war is the most interesting and it's a shit story that has very little impact in the world
>Multifaceted world
Not really, there's like 3 variety's of dungeons and what, 3-4 types of environments?

Witcher3 isnt a good game by any stretch, but it's leagues above Skyrim

Look ITT. Anons are literally reeeing about some dumb ass game that came out a decade ago.

Yeah yeah what ever.

that threw me off as well, kek
maybe white people finally made computers easy, which stopped keeping brothas down

>But for now its mostly for manchildren and other deviants that lack normal social interact--
>Global games market value rising to $134.9bn in 2018

>Level designer Max Pears told VGC at Tokyo Game Show that players will be able to mix and match gender voices and body types, but that genitalia will be defined by the latter. Cyberpunk is set to feature fully nude sex scenes.

>Pears also revealed that one way the game is attempting to be inclusive for all players is by having NPCs refer to the player character, V, by name instead of gender.

it's over

>it's written by a nig
true true, we gotta forgive him for that wakandesque stuff

Exclude mobile games from that and people that just play occasionally with friends and see what you will end up with.

>it began to do very bad things, namely to hire all the brainwashed on femenism, niggers and arabs Europeans

Sounds like a true futuristic dystopian game. What am I missing here?

>you didn't think it'd be full of white people did you?
>dumb dumb, you can't have a futuristic dystopian game and only have white people, than it would only be a utopian game
>white people have to be a minority for that to happen

Pic related of dysptopian future

Attached: DfW9rF2U8AAquPA.jpg (752x728, 78K)

yeah it wasn't a bad game but it wasn't a genre defining masterpiece many claim it to be

rofl cope

>Distopian future in California
>''wtf why are there shitskins''