"Sovereign citizen" gets 40 years in prison for filing false documents

See, kids? This is why you should ignore sovereign citizens and their deranged blather about flag-fringes and maritime courts and all their other crazy bullshit - that shit doesn't actually work in real life:

>Man gets 40 years for fake legal filings

>FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) - A Florida man has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for filing numerous fake legal documents against public officials.

>Lee County court records show that 45-year-old Randal Rosado was sentenced Friday. He was convicted in July of six counts of unlawful retaliation against public officials and 13 counts of simulating legal process.

>Authorities say Rosado created his own court and then filed arrest warrants, fictitious court orders and liens against real judges, the Lee County Clerk of Court and several lawyers. Many of the fake filings were related to foreclosures.

>Prosecutors say Rosado’s views are consistent with the sovereign citizen movement.

>Sovereign citizens believe they are separate or “sovereign” from the U.S. government, even though they physically reside in the country. They generally believe they don’t have to answer to any government authority, including courts and taxing entities.

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/14/man-gets-40-years-for-fake-legal-filings/

Attached: 90[1].jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/cFUqz
sao.cjis20.org/news-releases/guilty-as-charged-in-complex-economic-crime-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=_j_K7K4gs6Q
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/tssp16.pdf
mises.org/profile/lysander-spooner
amazon.com/Natural-Law-Lysander-Spooner/dp/1521809917/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=lysander spooner&qid=1568475173&s=books&sr=1-4
amazon.com/No-Treason-Constitution-Authority/dp/1979293074/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=lysander spooner&qid=1568475239&s=books&sr=1-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gud

Attached: aoclaff.jpg (950x534, 51K)

>Authorities say Rosado created his own court and then filed arrest warrants, fictitious court orders and liens against real judges, the Lee County Clerk of Court and several lawyers.
BASED! He is definetly more useful than (((Trump))).

Anyone who thinks their "rights" exist anywhere other than on paper is naive anyway. When you find yourself in a court you will see none of your rights matter. You may not even be permitted to SPEAK at your own trial, I know my brother wasn't. It was a farce. You can't defend yourself.

Behind the scenes, the court room is about backrooms deals and promotions. "You" are an afterthought to them. It's not about finding out whether you are guilty or innocent its about whether or not the District Attorney needs a promotion or not and she will contact your Lawyer and ask him to throw you under the bus so she can have another win under her belt. And then he will. And most likely both of them were Jews too.

As much as I hate these fags our government is jewd to the core so I don't know why so many retards keep defending kikes ruining America. Everything today is fucking garbage and gay

This.

Also this man did the jobs of 30 court employees in a single day at zero expense. Thats the biggest insult to flirida boomer courts.

I support his actions. These types of actions BTFO the kikes whether he knew it or not.

Seems awfully heavy handed for what ultimately comes down to, according to the story, a bunch of make-believe papers. I wonder why that could be.

Attached: 1567845487111.jpg (750x828, 414K)

No crazier than being from Mexico and claiming political asylum but not checking in with US government before taking up residence and working.

>40 years in prison for filing fake legal documents

Uhhhh, what the fuck?

Do some people actually consider that a just sentence?

This. Extremely heavy handed. His intent wasn't fraud and even if it were fraud, that's harsh. People get sentenced to less for murder.

If I were the judge in this case, instead of giving him forty years I'd be magnanimous and sentence him to 3000 hours of law school.

>Do some people actually consider that a just sentence?
yes unfortunately i would say it could even be over 50% that believe its "just"

>Seems awfully heavy handed for what ultimately comes down to, according to the story, a bunch of make-believe papers

The real truth is that the 'official' court papers are just as fake. The ridiculous sentance shows how scared they are of you realising that

I wonder if I can post in this thread now. Fucking nigger jannies don't want me sharing my link, have me spam flagged.

archive.fo/cFUqz
Hmmm, funny how this article doesn't mention anything about him claiming to be a sovereign citizen. Seems more like he was imitating sovereign citizens to run a scam. Hard to say, but leave it to Florida man to fuck up a good thing. Truly sovereign citizens should know better than to get wrapped up with BAR attorneys and US courts.

thats true. also always take the deal

Wait, found this.
sao.cjis20.org/news-releases/guilty-as-charged-in-complex-economic-crime-case/
>The FBI testified that the defendant and two co-defendants espoused views that were consistent with the sovereign citizen movement. Sovereign citizens are anti-government extremists who believe that even though they physically reside in this country, they are separate or “sovereign” from the United States. As a result, they believe they do not have to answer to any government authority, including courts, taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, or law enforcement.
God damn glow niggers. This fucking guy legit sounds like a scam artist pretending to be a sovereign citizen. Or he's just retarded. He probably fumbled his defense and didn't cover his ass thoroughly. Judges and spooks LOVE making examples out of these people, they don't understand well enough wtf they are doing!

Only in America do you get 40 years for writing something on a piece of paper

Attached: UIq7Cod.jpg (480x367, 56K)

Injuns are sovereign and the feds support it. they key is being tribal and not religious.

>thats true. also always take the deal
I meant backroom deals between the Lawyers, District Attorneys, and Judges that don't involve the client and the client will never know about it.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

>40 years in prison for filing numerous fake legal documents against public officials.
Would get less for gunning them down.

Attached: 1532806089396.png (600x640, 698K)

What's your complaint? If you're doing it right; they run away from sovereign citizens.

Attached: image.png (466x492, 137K)

It is just.

>40 fucking years for fake papers
>he's already 45
What a retarded sentence. Just give him life at that point, its already over.

youtube.com/watch?v=_j_K7K4gs6Q

Actually you make a fair point, he's certainly putting their work ethic to shame if nothing else.

>Soon after that, Sabrina Lolo at WINK NEWS published a fake news story saying the same thing. Except Sabrina added that I have a history of fraud and was arrested by the Lee County Sheriff’s Office. This was more news to me since I was not arrested by Lee County Sheriff’s Office and the only time I was convicted of anything was in 1991 as a teenager when I was driving while my ability was impaired. (a lesser charge than a DWI) Then I learned that WINK was paid by the state attorney’s office to run news stories saying whatever is dictated to them by their friends at the 20th Circuit.

Amerimutts are free to vote for the color theme of their Zionist government (not really) so its okay.

Attached: 1567872111619.png (1197x700, 212K)

that's the real story, guy should be set free and given a raise

What about corrupt statists?

Hawaii -

>Hawaii legislature proclaims itself above constitutional law
>Hawaii red flag laws so out of constitutional law it's like fake spic Faggo O'Rouke wrote them with his "wife's" dilator.
>Fake police and court documents are S.O.P. in Hawaii, but it's "OK" because they are only to frame and murder "gun owners" committing "an act of violence" by legally owning guns.
>Or being suspected Trump supporters.
>What are you going to do? Fight back against the cops?
>That is terrorism. Like owning a gun and not being related to a cop or government employee of the accepted race groups (Japanese, Chinese, white)
>Or being an EXTREMIST that has been WITNESSED mentioning the U.S. constitution in a positive manner, like a racist gun owner.

Attached: Akamai Foods pedo sun.png (1177x1265, 1.58M)

I have heard a lot about Florida man.

But have you heard about Hawaii?

We need a fucking invasion by the Marines. It's like communist China has infiltrated every fucking aspect of the state government. Pic related.

>Police cheif and his wife, the prosecutor have a secret police squad of corrupt detectives who frame and murder targets.
>They both got arrested, indicted when bad orange man got in power.
>Conspiracy, drug distribution
>Police commission tried to stop locals from investigating
>made local investigators clock in to work every 6 minutes
>prosecutor's office raided multiple tmes by FBI
>This was over a year ago, pros. office still retaliating against anyone who testifies in fed court
>"mysterious gunshot" goes off in prosecutor's office
>Cops start having propane tanks blow up in their houses, killing wives and kids before falling off of fishing boats and disappearing in calm ocaens
>or being investigated by "career criminal" division of HPD after retirement
>No gun rights, cops openly make death threats against "gun owners"
>Illegal gun registration forced by HPD, backed by FBI
>references to U.S. constitution in a positive manner are called "extremist terrorist speech" in local courts and with cops
>only non accredited police and Sheriff force in the US
>Judges claim federal rules of appellate procedure and constitutional law invalid to make witnesses homeless and seize guns and property.
>Cough cough Judges Hillary Gangness and Wilson you corrupt fucks who covered for HPD who tried to murder witnesses, cough cough.

Fuck Hawaii. They cover shit up in the news because people like James Alefantis and Pelosi come here when it gets hot for them.

Attached: Hawaii Prosecutor office retaliation after Kealoha RE Kaneshiro 2019.png (1200x4000, 1.2M)

Funny, it's like you can tell when someone like Pelosi comes here, even though there is a media blackout, because the DNC PIZZA crew starts doing crazy shit, all the sudden there are a bunch of unsolved, weird stabbings of people near the main gay pedo bar in Waikiki (Hula's) and a rash of attempted child kidnappings

Fuck Hawaii. They cover shit up in the news because people like James Alefantis and Pelosi come here when it gets hot for them.

Funny, it's like you can tell when someone like Pelosi comes here, even though there is a media blackout, because the DNC PIZZA crew starts doing crazy shit, all the sudden there are a bunch of unsolved, weird stabbings of people near the main gay pedo bar in Waikiki (Hula's) and a rash of attempted child kidnappings

Attached: Graff Kaheka St.png (1300x731, 1.2M)

This.

Attached: image.jpg (292x370, 36K)

This is a few miles away near the Outrigger, also known as the "Out-Nigger!" club. Heads of state and the white supremacist descendants of the oligarchs who stole the island go here.

Idiots on 4 chun think they are going to heil Hortler and be an "honorary aryan"?

Let me tell you about real white supremacists. They don't care about eye color or how white your hair is. They care about what your last name is- what your bloodline is. You can be a "prefect aryan specimen" and they will call you a "nigger" and try to make sure you can't get anything more than a menial labor job, no matter what you can do, because you are not "one of them", then they will try to kidnap your kids using Hawaii CPS and police because white kids get a higher price.

>Daughter of World bank smartypants who set global policy
>She gets sent to Oahu, Hawaii
>They know she is coming because all incoming and outgoing humans are screened to this pedo refuge
>Gets directed straight to Outrigger Club upon arrival
>"Welcome to Hawaii. Do not date outside of the cilques of the Outrigger. And if you ever date a nonwhite, we consider you tainted and you will not be able to conduct business in Hawaii."

Hawaii is also the biggest human trafficking hub in the USA. This is only happening with government protection. We also have been the main U.S. military resource of stolen weapons and equipment that fund places like Britsh Palestine, now called Isreal, and these lines of corruption that bleed the government through corruption have only gotten stronger since.

Attached: 8 half desserts.png (1257x729, 613K)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

We shouldn’t put mentally ill people in prison for 40 years.

Dude may have well have straight up murdered somebody for 40 years since his life is effectively over anyway.
Had a better chance of getting away with it too.

bump

The guy deserves all his years.

What an idiot.

40 years for fraud is insane. Rapists and killers get more than that. Might as well shoot him just for being a bit of a dick.

>you should ignore
no. its fucking entertaining watching these stupid fucks try to use this shit and get sent to prison for decades. i love watching foreign thots and stupid fucks from canada pull sovereign citizen garbage in the u.s. then REEE when thrown in a police car while trafficking drugs in backpacks and screaming when the cops cut the bag off when they refuse to remove it

>Anyone who thinks their "rights" exist anywhere other than on paper is naive
>It's just a piece of paper goy
They're God-given unalienable human rights. Get over it.

Attached: 806d1df8c3376d424dffdbcecee3b03a.png (491x491, 285K)

>its heavy handed!
fuck off, fags.
Two individuals who were previously convicted in Lee and Okeechobee Counties hired Rosado to assist them with the foreclosure of their homes.
He created his own court and used the judgment from the fake court to get the liens.
The individuals who hired Rosado thought it was a real court.

>Authorities say Rosado created his own court and then filed arrest warrants, fictitious court orders and liens against real judges, the Lee County Clerk of Court and several lawyers

Attached: 21A501DB-7F01-49E8-9E69-6A4342AC7B69.jpg (579x709, 60K)

it is harsh , but then he apparently thought he was his own country and therefore he decided he can harass actual lawyers, police, banks, and judges. so... yeah.

>Anyone who thinks their "rights" exist anywhere other than on paper is naive anyway. When you find yourself in a court you will see none of your rights matter
This is the absolute truth.
I was arrested over an accident that involved guns, and the police and court tried to completely destroy my life. I have no record at all, and have NEVER done anything criminal.

The sad part was that due to the case, my lawyer and parents weren't doing very much to help me other then be in court and pay legal bills, which totaled to about 10K. Even the lawyer said just "hope" in what the judge can give, and try to present your side.

I cannot say what I did, but I can say that I was able to "help" the situation involving what was presented as the "evidence" against me. Thank God that I did because if I did not I would have gone to jail.

It ended up that the judge wanted to sentence me to prison to make an example of me, but because of my work and the fact that I have completely clean and with arguing from my lawyer, I got the maximum sentence without going to jail- 2 years probation and afterwards a completely clean record.

The prosecutor was some "diversity hire" who was young and was so angry that I got off he threw his folder of papers with my case on the court floor and stormed out. I kid you not.

The American court system is evil and a joke. "Law" and "order" does not exist, the only thing that matters is what you can get away with, and the moment the Ameritards decide to "report" you they do it for their own gain while destroying your life. Corporate American office politics is a microcosm of this.

Let the whole society burn for all I care.

>sharia and jewish equivalent courts are still ok

Reminder that if you haven't broken any common law you can literally tell them to go fuck them selves if they ask you to go to court

My friends a lawyer who deal with these guys every so often. They're deluded larpers.

The best way to get through to them is to say "See how you were arrested and are in a giant, prison building with armed guards? Those are the Judge's private army and you need to work by his rules or you don't get to leave."

IS HE FREE TO GO OR IS HE BEING DETAINED

I hate you dumb fags that don't read even a very brief article.
>A individual from California hired Mr. Rosado because he thought he was a real estate agent to assist him in a short sale and Mr. Rosado instead took over his property and used the fictitious court in an attempt to delay the foreclosures.

Guy was a Squatter which is bad enough, but he also went way down the path of falsifying documents and wasted everyone's time including Judges.

Fraud is bad enough but usually you only get Tennis Prison or Susp. Sentence. Obviously this clown went way down the rabbit hole including basically stealing an entire house.

I would guess the Judge handed down the sentence as a smart-ass dick move to force him to Appeal which will happen and his sentence will get reduced. For wasting everyone's time.

Really gets the noggin joggin

HE DID NOT CONSENT

^^^ this is called Adult Thinking, you little China shills and teenage faggots who should be studying for mid-terms.

Attached: 1532669848641.jpg (1280x824, 292K)

Yet Hillary isn't in jail

So? 40 years is a sentence a butthurt kike would give as revenge, that's not a just sentence you kike

Ancaps have nigger IQ

40 years? That's way too fucking harsh of a punishment.

yeah sure in America where we have a two tiered justice system. for us peasants it's justice for we but not for thee in regard to the rich. like that college scandal Hoffman bitch getting 14, that's right 14 days in jail total. at this point until we start building guillotines and actually form our own courts there will never be any real justice, just laws to keep us docile while our overlords milk our lives production dry for their benefits

The mean sentence for first degree murder is 15 years.

So, planning and executing a plan to kill someone is around 40% as bad as annoying judges with fake papers

source:
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/tssp16.pdf

Attached: clown.png (680x680, 221K)

Eat shit faggot, we are all born free and sovereign, the courts are nothing more than legal fictions, stop obeying them and they go away.

In objective terms aren't his documents as "real" as any other court documents? The only difference I see is that the people putting him in jail were willing to use lethal force to achieve their ends.

>LMAO HOW THE FUCK IS THE STATE REAL, JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES NIGGA

Fucking with the legal system is more damaging to the fabric of society than killing random NPCs

Fuck you shill rat, be a slave forever

No, fuck NPCs like you

>yfw

Attached: dumbass.png (645x773, 10K)

Florida man tricks Californian s*y boy, what a chad

Sovereign Citizens are the only true Americans. Fuck the King, and Fuck the Kings Courts!

The fags at ACLU (who aren't always fags) should unironically take his case

Mutt brain

ARE YOU TRYING TO CREATE JOINDER WITH MY STRAWMAN????

>longer prison sentence than most murderers
For making up some nonsensical shit, they really came down hard on him

Might makes right, deal with it.

Can you make a thread? Interesting read for sure

Libertarians should be gassed.

>Sovereign
>Citizen

Choose one and only one.
Stop impeding my right to travel freely, unmolested.

Aw man if I didnt find this post I would have actually had to read the article lol

That's a climate refugee

Nope rights are God given and inalienable, no amount of might can eliminate what is God given.

You niggers need to learn about Lysander Spooner. He set up his own post office to compete with the regular post office because he did not believe in their authority to monopoly.

mises.org/profile/lysander-spooner

Stop gaying up fascism with your ignorance LARPer. For thee but not me is quintessential to libertarianism (a domestic policy) and fascism (a domestic or foreign policy- for the west it's almost always foreign)

amazon.com/Natural-Law-Lysander-Spooner/dp/1521809917/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=lysander spooner&qid=1568475173&s=books&sr=1-4

Attached: index1.jpg (196x293, 11K)

I agree, but the problem is that if you're acting inside the system, it's not true. So they have to be defended in the strongest and most definitive means, to have true value. Aka you're going to have to shoot people.
By doing what he did, he attempted to coopt their system, which meant they knew exactly how to deal with him, and he was defacto still acting inside of it.
So we're applying philosophical concepts to real situations that don't necessarily have a direct connection, because people are too weak to reinforce them.

Lysander Spooner got you free men covered

amazon.com/No-Treason-Constitution-Authority/dp/1979293074/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=lysander spooner&qid=1568475239&s=books&sr=1-2

Attached: index2.jpg (196x293, 10K)

I mean, his authority is as legitimate as the courts. He just wasn't willing to back it with force.

40 years in prison because he made some judge somewhere mad? America is so fucked.

>I cannot say what I did
congrats on being a fucking retard and then finding out there's consequences mong

Plenty of murderers, rapists, etc either get away with or get less than 20 years. Imagine being this guy, getting on the wrong side of some power hungry Jewish judge and getting 40 FUCKING YEARS in prison for it. There really isn't a damn bit of justice in the US. If a judge wakes up on the wrong side of the bed that morning, kiss good bye to your life.

Banished to an island for making some judge somewhere mad. Britain is so fucked.

yeah except back in the early and into the late 1800's you could basically do whatever you want and government would leave you alone for the most part. it was after Lincoln destroyed our nation making an all powerful federal government and replacing the Southern elected officials with hand picked stooges is where things went truly wrong and well here we are today

What are you quoting?
All I can find are articles that are very much devoid of any details.

This guy gets it. Violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived.

40 years, Fuck he could have killed six people for second degree murder and done less time. Shows who the government is really afraid of.
>anything that challenges the beasts authority.

Imagine glowing this hard on a Zimbabwean basket weaving forum

Yet, despite giving classified info to China, the Clinton's are still free.