Dawson’s Creek was a kind of last stand of implicit white identity...

Dawson’s Creek was a kind of last stand of implicit white identity, an idyllic portrait of a world virtually untouched by mass immigration where personality quirks like homosexuality, coal burning, and a shameful past as a lady of easy virtue could be forgiven in a community bonded by the shared blood of a common racial family.

In just a few years television would be flooded by shows like The Wire and The Sopranos (the Italians being the niggers of Europe). How sad.

Attached: 9627E5D0-191F-4925-9B18-B4C38AFACB28.jpg (440x640, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46WjoQZkmvc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1970s_in_television#The_death_of_rural-oriented_programming_and_the_rise_of_"socially_conscious"_programming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rural_purge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

9/11 killed the west

It sure did!

90210 was whiter

Attached: Screenshots_2019-09-14-17-59-24.png (624x736, 569K)

I DON'T WANNA WAIT

>yfw it was only because Aaron Spelling didn't want his daughter getting BLACKED.

Try again

youtube.com/watch?v=46WjoQZkmvc

Attached: white_identity.jpg (2100x2895, 948K)

I had a huge crush on Jen. She's the only reason I watched that retarded show.

Notice that those 90's shows - 90210, Dawson's Creek, etc. - no trannys, no homos, no feminist lesibians hating men. Jews in Hollywood have turned up the heat on the globo-homo and attacking everything that is family focused, good, traditional, beautiful and pure.

Then it went to all Jews with Seinfeld and Friends. It was all downhill after that.

It was American garbage.

I'm half convinced Tori Spelling is a tranny. Such an unattractive manjaw.

>an idyllic portrait of a world virtually untouched by mass immigration
It takes place in America you retard

Dawson Creek was the first show to display a gay kiss on tv

I’ve never understood why people find sitcoms like Dawson’s Creek and Friends entertaining. I think you have to be below some IQ threshold to enjoy them.

I'm watching The Dark Crystal series now. 4 episodes in. It's interesting how the Skepsis resemble the Jews, controlling the power, with the Gelflings serving them, and a few Gelflings starting to see who is really sapping them of their life force. But normies who don't know anything about the JQ will not see it, so I guess it's still safe for Jews to let normies watch this shit.

Stop pretending to know what a sitcom is, Hans-Christian.

dawsons creek isn't a sitcom

>Dawson Creek was the first show to display a gay kiss on tv
That's the start! I'm taking it off my list, then!

came here to post this

>I'm half convinced Tori Spelling is a tranny.
I saw some clip, maybe on YouTube, years ago from her reality TV series, and she was distraught over letting her husband fuck her in the ass. Seriously, don't the cunts have enough money already? Why put themselves on TV to talk about getting fucked in the ass?

Go on I had plans to watch it but since it was just about a bunch of kids fucking around and not focused on sexual exploration or centered on a single character i threw it in my forgotten backlog. Fuck these teenage cringe dramas.

>Dawson's Creek
>Before Seinfeld
Nigger are.you retarded

> a television series in which the same characters are involved in amusing situations in each show
From Cambridge Dictonary, big guy.

Attached: 7AAA697A-AEDC-4111-BE7B-B1A34670CAE9.png (1000x432, 129K)

Dawson’s Creek is a serious Arcadian drama, not s sitcom.

What do you faggots think about Full House?

this thread is officially a sopranos appreciation thread
post your redpills and favorite scenes from the shows
no mulignons/fanooks like OP allowed in this thread

forgot imagio

Attached: 53252352352356.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Attached: 235235235523.jpg (573x516, 63K)

Attached: 336434634346.jpg (1024x812, 139K)

Attached: 2325263526.png (1000x1000, 808K)

Attached: 25323523325.jpg (589x604, 123K)

I haven’t watched the show for 12 years. I don’t remember it that well. Doesn’t Dawson’s Creek use a laugh track and have tons of unfunny jokes similar to Friends, Big Bang Theory etc.? Either way, I do remember that I thought Dawson’s Creek was terrible.

Literally half the cast in both of these shows were Jewish. In fact most 90s comedies in general had a lot of kikes. Frasier was probably the only one that was fully white.

Attached: 22323523523.png (520x378, 241K)

Attached: 253532532.jpg (908x1024, 151K)

Why is everyone forgetting about OZ, which began in 1997, before The Sopranos and The Wire. The biggest villain of the show was the leader of The Aryan Brotherhood and the most sympathetic character was a nigger muslim. OZ paved the way for TV shows to feature white supremacists as prominent villains.

Jews came much sooner than that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1970s_in_television#The_death_of_rural-oriented_programming_and_the_rise_of_"socially_conscious"_programming

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rural_purge

Just reading this low IQ bullshit you're putting out is making me want to kill myself.

There was a bit on a local public radio station where they were talking about the resurgence of popularity of the show FRIENDS.
There was a lot of chatter about how it's unrealistic and unfunny and (((problematic))) when viewed in and each person had their own theories about why teenagers were watching these older shows.

Not one of them brought up the possibility that maybe everyone is tired as fuck of the woke, sanctimonious, forced-propaganda shite that's supposed to be entertainment these days.

the classic

Attached: 1560774339227.jpg (835x1024, 127K)

>Dawson’s Creek was a kind of last stand of implicit white identity,
All these shows made people stupid and lowered the birthrate by setting an exclusive standard that people felt they all needed to get or else not breed.

Also, all TV shows dramatize everything. They make love about everything other than reproduction. Make love a big chore that is ultimately meaningless because it is based on nothing real.

Inspires women and men to play pointless games or else feel like they're not "doing it right" because they're "not doing it like the tv shows".

Imitating shows became a substitute for thinking and the ideas the shows gave us made us fail.

>All these shows made people stupid and lowered the birthrate by setting an exclusive standard that people felt they all needed to get or else not breed.
>Also, all TV shows dramatize everything. They make love about everything other than reproduction. Make love a big chore that is ultimately meaningless because it is based on nothing real.
>Inspires women and men to play pointless games or else feel like they're not "doing it right" because they're "not doing it like the tv shows".
>Imitating shows became a substitute for thinking and the ideas the shows gave us made us fail.
Friends

Yes, you are right. Maude.

Everyone was a villain in OZ

I liked the first 2 season.

15yr old manchild has sexual affair with 38yr old roastie teacher.

Anglo manchild has crush on dark haired girl next door, fucks blonde girl next door instead.

Brother of autistic girl is gay as fuck, but plays football.

Everyone lives in 5 million dollar mansions that are located seaside.

This was like Beverely Hills 90210, just on the East Coast.

Attached: 6734C0E3-D651-4884-9F85-BFBD02F8A009.jpg (1100x619, 83K)

L.A. LAW in '91 had a lezzie kissing scene

some other shows in the '70s had implied homofaggotry too, never showing any intimacy though

that 70s show with faggot Gordon-Levitt played himself kissing Buddy, predates Dawson's Pond faggotry

let's not forget the whole gender bending of the 80's

it wasn't in your face, more like, hey we exist

now if you don't date a transfaggot you're a tranislamophobe who hates women and loves ar-15s

tori spellin is a kike you dumb faggot

I DONT WANNA BE

There is no laugh track in Dawson’s Creek. Maybe they added one for stupid foreigners like you though.

Seinfeld was 10000x better than Dawson's Creek.

Stupid shows that talk about stupid shit in stupid ways. And you have to be stupid to think that those shows are helpful to watch.

They have nothing to do with reality. They have nothing to do with real struggles, real goals, etc.

This is not "white identity" this is just pozzed mass media.

the sopranos is an incredible piece of television and the wire was pretty good too and doesn't really pull any punches with showing how bad baltimore is

>in b4 a jew wrote the wire

the wire is only good because ed burns was involved in it. everything david simon has done without ed burns has been trash.

OP

Attached: 1568163491830.png (500x686, 346K)

>implicit white identity
I hate how people don't realize that all the shows were pozzed and made you think stupid shit.

Movies and TV that you adore made us whimpy cucks, focused on stupid shit, waiting for heroes to save us. Never taking matters into our own hands. Believing in simplistic ideals of human behavior. Most importantly, that everyone has good intentions, especially people in the government.

I could go on and on for hours.

And many of you fucks don't realize your head is full of this shit.

>>Dawson Creek was the first show to display a gay kiss on tv
>That's the start! I'm taking it off my list, then!
That is just the tip of the iceberg. You guys have incorporated the stupid ideals and lifegoals these shows pushed on you that paved the way for us standing by while LGBT was pushed.

LITERALLY the idea of love being about everything but reproduction was a foundation for LGBT.

All shows are retarded. I don't watch shows anymore because I realize that they are just a firehose of intentionally retarded ideas. If you ever realize that you'll never watch this crap again.

The only niggers of Europe are the Anglos.
They denied European people their future.

Attached: hitler power.jpg (960x665, 60K)

when I was like 4 i saw that show and one scene i will never forget is when the guy was being forced to suck dick by a bigger dude but he bit his dick off, pretty messed up, man makes me think about how shitty i was raised , to even see that

"Lenin's entry into Russia was a success. He is working according to your wishes," was the message Germany's top army command sent to its Foreign Office.

Attached: 1523417227823.png (300x300, 9K)