Women degenerate behavior is just a development of men degenerate behavior

While pol likes to shit on current women degeneracy I think the source and the solution is not addressed here many times. It's men.

Liberalism sold to men they could break their marital vows or even avoid the burden all together and just have hedonistic pleasure. Women due to their condition could only do one thing, cope. Fast forward, technology and women labor now allow them to not only avoid pregnancy as well as be independent financially and pragmatically from men. Given degeneracy is already the unspoken status and
women now also dabble in these liberties.

So here is revealed the dissonance between what they say and how they behave.
They still rely and argue from a standpoint of morality that was concerned to protect them, as a weaker part, but they follow status and herd mentality and right now all is geared to lead women to group events of all sort of degeneracy. While guys were driven and demoralized into being isolated, unorganized.

So, this is where men come back into the picture as the solution.

If we want to heal society and bring women back into the fold, men need to band together again on a bedrock of mortality and concern about what is good and worthy.
Once women are faced with organized, well adjusted men they will simply follow and become moral again because they will want to belong to such community.

The current degeneracy is only possible because men became immoral and isolated and women moral compass is completely fucked by being invited to participate without guilt in the current status quo degeneracy.

Guys, just get your act together, create a network with other men on the basis of morality and the pussy will follow the status quo trend.

This shit came to be because men lost their moral spine, buy can be reversed in the same way.

Attached: main-qimg-3489f91349db257c341627a1cd6056c5-c.jpg (810x697, 199K)

TL;DR
Women act the way you let them. The problem is Jewish controlled society now let’s them get away with literal murder. Take back the control of society and you take back women.

it's both. feminism alone is free thinking women on their own adult sexuality and/or own adult sexual freedom. that isn't men telling them to run off and do that.

it turns degenerate and/or very degenerate over time though.

so did that guy in the photo tell them to be feminists then?

My point being, you will not be able to take society back by force but by strong moral fitness. It's fiber and resistance to degeneracy won't come from red pills about the wrong doings of the Jews, but by living an upstanding a community integrated life.

And yes complaining about women is just to complain about a problem that won't exist if we fix ourselves, the strongest part. They will just follow once things change.

fuck women,
fuck men too;
fuck insects, fuck plants, fuck trees
fuck the birds in the sky,
fuck the fish in the sea.
fuck you and,
fuck me.

Attached: 1524085377896.jpg (480x360, 19K)

You are missing the point... The picture shows a playboy with 3 thots.
They dabble in thotery, things didn't go well for them and now they are godless, so they run to feminism to deal with trauma of their own doings.

Fast forward to today's Tinder culture and abortion a la carte and they have even less drawbacks for being the thots in the picture that have a shot of being with status quo sexual liberated chad.

Based

what anime is this

>Community integrated life
That ship has long sailed. The community today is degenerate. They demand you to be a degenerate in turn. Your high moral ground will make you an outcast or the butt of the joke in most places. People who are not amoral have reverted back to pure instinctual morality, becoming inherently self-righteous. Once someone has adopted degeneracy, they're not coming back until they hit rock bottom.

>fuck the fish in the sea.
Nah, i'm not doing that again, I got arrested last time.

This. Caesar Augustus knew that to raise birthrates, he had to crack down on bachelors, not women. Only by targeting single men can we hope to save society.

Government enables the poor behavior and women vote. My individual virtue and intollerence of thots is of little consequence.

blaming it on men is the topic though. feminists is all I'm saying and such do that on their own. women are capable of making their own decisions to be thots or is that all mens fault to as well?

- this was me above to.

You are resonating the isolation I mentioned. This is not about an individual against the government. It's about to restore personally and with other men the principle of morality that drive a society and maybe even a government.
Isolated normal men don't sway women's mind, they need to belong to something other than a guy as isolated as themselves. If you work on that structure with other guys they will want in.

>blaming it on men is the topic though. feminists
This is exactly not what the topic is about (blaming men or attacking feminism).

The topic is... men, morally adjusted, without guilt or vices (that isolate them) will be able to have a stronger cohesion between them on a given basis, I propose morality, and sway women back into line way more effectively than isolated man bashing feminism.

Exactly, there's a reason they are so demonized and demoralized.

>While pol likes to shit on current women degeneracy I think the source and the solution is not addressed here many times. It's men.

"While pol likes to shit on current women degeneracy I think the source and the solution is not addressed here many times. It's men."

he says it in the first line and/or first sentence.

You’re wrong. Multiculturalism has ensured that we never have a cohesive society. I’m not saying you shouldn’t live your life morally. I’m just saying that being an upstanding citizen won’t fix society because there is no penalty for those who don’t adhere to the same standards. Until you take back control of the courts, the media and the financial system you won’t regain control of deciding what constitutes societal norms.

that is false, women were always whores, only the men were ever capable of righteousness, and of higher virtues of all sort

Attached: 1565518298678.png (556x3409, 839K)

Yeah and do I stop there?
Let's recap for people that cling on first sentences.

Man are stronger, men set the status quo, men normalized infidelity and one-sided sexual liberation, women catchup and now it's a mess.

Solution? Men normalizing moral behavior.

Capice? Or you just don't want to put the work?

I didn't know whores fucked alone since the befogging of time... Or the guys that fucked them were righteous and that all women indulged in it.

You know how we came to a society right? By having an interface of justice and goodness for people, morality.

you're basically saying you become the status quo by already being the status quo. I mean, who will do such top down changes? Individuals? No!

You're right. But people here on /pol are fucked. THis won't appeal to them. First, they need to clean their room, if you know what I mean. They need to start from the very start. They can't be a moral example for women, just right now out of nothing. First they need to clean their room.

Kinda true. if men didn't rent whores there'd be no market.

But if wahmen didn't sell, there'd also be no market

So, tell us something about yourself. How did you get on this way? What's your life like? What do you do when you become blackpilled, how do you become bloompilled again?

Yes and this is why Jordan Petterson meme was so successful, because it's true.

And to reiterate, the focus here is not to blame men but to remember they are the solution,

Your way is just shoveling water out of a shinking boat. You have to plug the hole first.

By the way, this is also what the Catholic ideology says, more or less.

I kind of was into Catholicism before I became blackpilled/lethargical.

Who cares though? I don't want kids, never will have kids, doesn't mean I don't like to fuck.

Women are sexual subhumans,shut up you mangina faggot.