As a black male i can confirm that white boys can not compete irl in terms of strength for strength that comes on the...

as a black male i can confirm that white boys can not compete irl in terms of strength for strength that comes on the physical skill level. (or their mommy did.) it's just too low. the biggest issue a black male has i think is his skin color which can negatively impact athletic abilities. to me this is the main problem. i would be shocked if you knew how much of an issue this has been in the past. a black male's ability to compete is a HUGE problem, the whole body is. and white boys get along with it. but what's happening now? no one seems to be saying much about it. i know how hard white boys struggle with this, but it's just a part of their existence.

Attached: whitey btfo.webm (480x270, 1.47M)

Negroes have been given a leg up by the globalist elite.

Attached: 12342859_538815432944354_1825626169350050303_n.jpg (509x837, 109K)

Shut the fuck up bitch.

Attached: F5E3DE6E-58ED-4569-BDCE-BBC9443E51EF.gif (212x235, 1.2M)

Blacks are being pushed onto Whites by the usual suspects. Its part of White Genocide.

Attached: 5b82dac8a361c.jpg (530x640, 109K)

Isn't a large majority of strong men, white?

Indeed.

Its because of jews Whites are being burdened by non-whites.

Attached: bb-5baed655a46fc.jpg (1280x1280, 515K)

Fight a hockey player, niggerrrrrrr.

Attached: Bobby-Hull-Farm-Boy-Strong-e1441107216392.jpg (666x884, 104K)

The biggest issue for blacks is low IQ and monkey behaviour.

Reminder kikes are lowly parasites and could never conquer the planet without turning everyone into dumb niggers.

Attached: 1567909055295.jpg (476x357, 26K)

>as a black male
Whatever Kike, your day is coming.

Attached: You mad jew boy.png (523x663, 234K)

Name all the recent strongest men in the world

Attached: 1558514794799.webm (640x480, 2.58M)

shes ugly

Attached: 1563307481169.jpg (561x353, 40K)

yes, beacuse of slave breeding programs. And now you fetishize our women, which is white supremacy

I hope Whittaker knocks this monkey out of the cage

Sorry nigger but blacks have weak feminine physiques and crap all upper body strength.

Yeah like over 90% the NHL is the same. Whites and Samoans have warrior genetics. Blacks have slave labour genetics.

White people have way more fast twitch muscle. Blacks are built for running around and carrying things, whites are built for smashing and killing. It is why our skulls are not only bigger (apex predators are always more intelligent than other species they interact with) but also thicker.

Blacks are beasts of the field in the bible, every other animal is named, ox are ox, donkeys are donkeys, beasts of the field are beasts of the fucking field.

The commandment about fucking beasts? Do you really think they left out commandments regarding rape, cannibalism, torture, slavery, ritual mutilation and sacrafice and gay buttsex, but thought it was really super important to write "don't have sex with horses and pigs and stuff" in fucking stone?

The commandment means don't have sex with nigger people because they are beasts of the motherfucking field and not human.

Attached: 1568324084116.gif (500x270, 1016K)

Could you try this thread again? Really pay attention to punctuation and actually making sense please

so what you are saying is thank you for the slave breeding programs, and that you are a white pussy supremacist

>posting in a bait thread

Post BBC.

The biggest issues black men have is their fragile mentality, you say one little word and they go into a animal like rage. They un-ironically need to evolve into a more civilized version of themselves before they can garner the respect of their fellow man. Some have, but the majority still act like wild animals, which ruins the reputation of their higher tier brethren.

based

It's not bait. They are paid to spam these threads. Every. Single. Day.

Nah it's just an /spol/ thread now bitch

also, who's the shark?

You're fucking dumb

Don't these psychotic joos take a small break from their insanity to think maybe that old senile spiteful sadistic rabi from way back got it wrong?

ok? fucking weirdo man

Jow Forumsaznidentity in the house

>black man pulls out pistol
>cops shoots
>why y'all been shooting me daaawwg? I didndu nuffingz

nice responding to my b8 lmao loser
OI BRUV GET A LOICENSE FO DAT B8 M8

Go back to azn manlet community chink

OP's post is such a rambling grammatical clusterfuck that I think he might actually be a nigger.
Reflect on this, shithead. The true measure of an individual's (or a collective's) ability to "compete" in the real world and make a good life for themselves, is how they respond to adversity and overcome "unfair" situations. That mythical "even playing field" that politicians love to reference has never existed anywhere for anyone.
Niggers such as yourself are like the team that get thrashed 9/10 games and then sit around in the locker room grumbling about how everything is rigged and the referees are loyal to the other team. Which is tragic, because there are actual examples of black excellence. Hypothetically, you've won a game or two in the past. But instead of examining your track record, learning from your mistakes and studying the dynamics of your victories, you insist that your performance is irrelevant and the only way forward is a complete overhaul of the rules. Which is why blacks don't even want to hear about that "even playing field" any more - now it's all about reparations and the deconstruction of the European identity that built the country you live in.

Attached: dra9.jpg (900x636, 445K)

Seethe

Attached: 3816.png (1104x1095, 254K)

blacks are only good for running short distances and having long shlongs, you suck at everything else.

>implying

Attached: 1567928564150.png (478x390, 34K)

Either an insecure nigger, or some kiki troll.

But your sub 90 IQ nigger.

Good god

what is the name of that whore?

i know thats the mma fighter Israel Adesanya

Is this really all you have to do to earn JDIF shekels? Fuck, I'd do it 10 times better than you. Also you owe this fine upstanding black youth and his girlfriend an apology, Shlomo. Shame on you, you racist cunt.

Attached: FB_IMG_1568395059844.jpg (720x720, 28K)

What do you think will happen when the jews stop propping you up?

Very Jewish

>[

Attached: Truuuuuuu.jpg (730x480, 63K)

niggers have very low IQ & are the most lazy race on the planet. my businesses get atleast 250 niggers a day begging for work. they litrually cannot survive without a white minority creating jobs for them.

Okay, counter arguement: most niggers can't survive without wellfare.

As a Pajeet all I can say is you keep making the white Bois mad and they gonna wipe you out. It's gonna happen. You niggers couldn't do anything without them. Why don't you go to Africa nigger? You wouldn't survive a day. All you do is stay in white countries, play on thier insecurities, sell drugs and commit crimes. And nice SJW stock photo nigger. We all know white women prefer white Bois. I was very lucky to have a white gf when I lived in the US and that was only because she couldn't have kids now that I think about it. Kys nigger stop hating on whitey. He is the reason your able to even make a thread here.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Attached: 86715-large-402900-e1496242602272_kindlephoto-247027842.jpg (613x697, 63K)

Carry on eating your bananas monkey boy

Weekend is here and with it typical blackpill bait threads.

Diletate commie.

>imagine being attracted to this monkey

Attached: 1532434208887.jpg (640x960, 118K)

In the Netherlands blacks are mostly manlets.

based

It's a ricecel or some hapa. They cope with Asian girls' attraction to white guys by posting bbc memes

Strength doesn't mean a thing. This is the United States of America, not the Congo forest.

Good. I hope you have done your duty and impregnated many white European women?

what a bait

Get out kike

Attached: 0336DF1A-2ACB-4CE9-AADC-CCDA56F251AA.jpg (432x426, 75K)

OOK OOK BIX NOOD MUFUGGIN DIK

Attached: 1567711842961.jpg (728x927, 129K)