Don't stop me now is one of my most favourite songs. But when you take the lyrics literally and think of his life...

Don't stop me now is one of my most favourite songs. But when you take the lyrics literally and think of his life, it is probably one the most horrific songs ever written.
Like a sexmachine ready to reload or more like a biological weapon ready to destroy society with some illuminati AIDS weapon.
Is this trivial?

Attached: 0504fed334e4e3f672e1e0d3ed6970f7.png (420x420, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_Stop_Me_Now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like an atombomb

22 megatons.
You've never seen so much fun.

What we didn’t know about aids back then was it sat in your system for years. He was one of the early people infected connected to Patient O and the NY scene.

I Think freddie got aids from some bavarian dandy who told him afterwards hes probably sick

Hm maybe i should be careful from now on

Attached: when-the-rain-messes-up-my-hair-11382.gif (245x198, 524K)

Freddie Mercury was a chad faggot. Someone who loved masculinity and didn’t give a shit about what others thought. But also loved big, juicy cocks as well. If I have any gay defendants, I hope they’re into bara. Otherwise they’re basically women.

Attached: 9E3522C8-F8D6-45D8-BFC4-82E13636A60F.jpg (960x432, 79K)

Kek!

Attached: Tom-of-Finland.jpg (274x363, 17K)

>more jew spam
Pottery.

>>pic related
>>bohemian rhapsody
you do realize song related is a suicide note

Attached: 1568450519446s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Maybe he just transferred aids thus killing a man

Now he in space

Attached: galaxy.gif (480x270, 2.24M)

Fun fact: Freddie's doctor didn't have the heart to tell him how serious his condition was but instead gave him false hope, saying, "we'll have you back on your knees in no time".

This is really some illumintai shit. Bragging about all of this. Gets shut down. Horrible

it's about weaponized AIDS

>Despite its popularity, Brian May was not a fan of the song as he felt it was celebrating the hedonistic and risky lifestyle of Mercury.[15] He added that he struggled with the lyrics at the time, because it was about a difficult period in Freddie's life when the singer was "taking lots of drugs and having sex with lots of men."[16][17]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_Stop_Me_Now

Only the coke could make him get up in the morning

You do know what the song is about right? It's about him blaming his mother for killing his masculinity.

It's just a song, dude.

That's just an opinion some dude had.

Brian may
Queen
>some dude