What are some Jow Forums approved books outside fucking mein kampf?

What are some Jow Forums approved books outside fucking mein kampf?

Attached: SOYLENT_GRIN.gif (320x367, 2.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/secret-world-government
docdroid.net/OdYUy5a/200-years-together.pdf
murdochmurdoch.net/various/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just read books, don't be overly selective.

The bible.
and mein kampf isnt based

mein kampf unironically

Harry the Slavemaster and the whipped negroes, a must read for /POL

>Reading the paper jew

Attached: 3f4.jpg (812x800, 117K)

>The bible.
yes go read about a spineless beta cuck whos responsible for the downfall of the roman empire and the west

Attached: 1567027093835.jpg (1504x543, 271K)

>t. Sven the cuck who watches his whole family getting fucked by Somalis so he can jerk off to it

200 years together
Seriously, if you haven't read this you shouldn't be on Jow Forums

yes of course! i also apologized because thats what geezus said, always apologize and take all blame or youre going to hell

MindWar by Dr. Aquino

KonoSuba Oh! My Useless Goddess!

Not taking responsibility for your actions is the reason your country is taken over by Somalia

the creature from jekyll island

Attached: 1568437881895.jpg (601x733, 241K)

archive.org/details/secret-world-government

Attached: hiddenhand.jpg (498x616, 26K)

Turner Diaries

Attached: 15542437687237.jpg (474x456, 44K)

The Myth of Capitalism

Pierce truly was based

>we're one of the most atheist countries in the world
You're part of the problem, you spineless cuck. Ever since we abandoned the old Bible and our old traditions, niggers and somalis immediately started pouring in to this country. Non-believers like you go straight to hell. You will never get a tombstone/grave since it's part of Christianity. If you ever die and get buried at a graveyard I will personally dig you out of your grave and throw your skeleton out to the depths of our sea.

Attached: 1527724010775.jpg (5000x3333, 3.46M)

Love letter to America
Yuri benzmenov

Attached: Bezmenov-LLTA-01.jpg (640x504, 74K)

indeed

Krijg kanker klaver

Based

fucking brainlet

The Leviathan
Vision of the Annointed
The Republic
The rise and the fall of Il Ducce
A Brave new world
road to serfdom
the prince
Metaphysics of War
Ride the Tiger
Archetypes and Collective Subconcious
Das Judenthum in der Musik essay by Wagner
so on and on
read moar brainlet

Attached: ab87f37570dbfcb51b729037d5974fe1f2d955741d36ab184c97cf5b2f0e6571.jpg (1044x8017, 3.38M)

That's only good if noobs know who to avoid on that list. Some of them are even Jews, others Zionists, grifters and e-THOT whores.

Only christcucks are so self absorbed to want to hold a place of the earth for themselves after their death. It's literally capitalism. You didnt need it in life, you dont need it in death.

>Turner Diaries

That book is the worst thing I've ever read. Boring, stupid, predictable, poorly written neonazi fanfiction

Based

>t. communist
Figures. Swedes own Sweden. If you ain't a Swede you don't have a place in our culture.
>muh multiculturalism
If you want to experience different cultures travel to other countires and get raped. I don't care. But if you bring savage culture over to Sweden you're a traitor.
>but it costs money to travel
No sh*t, nigger! So does living in this world. You should be glad that the air we breathe is free. You spoiled, bratty child.

Attached: Jewdar.gif (220x220, 38K)

Ride the Tiger
Siege
Culture of Critique

The International Jew by Henry Ford. On the Jews and Their Lies by Matin Luther.

Attached: 7DF8BB03-9ABF-4690-ABF3-E7D205A36766.jpg (680x458, 43K)

The satanic bible

this is the exact mentality that got SD to 18%...lets be more reasonable than this folks

>200 Years Together
docdroid.net/OdYUy5a/200-years-together.pdf

The Fire - The Bombing of Germany - Jorg Friedrich
Breaking the Spell - Nicholas Kollerstrom
By Way of Deception - Victor Ostrovsky/Claire Hoy

Have you read Mein Kampf?

Not responding to this reddit cuck anymore. It's like talking to a wall. You can redpill them as much as you want but they won't care simply because they're too stubborn. They won't listen to anyone other than the MSM. I wish you could realize how much propaganda they have brainwashed you with. SD has been jewed and so have (You).

Also this

Basic Economic and Applied Economics by Thomas Sowell, probably the most based things out there.

For some fun, try Capital by Marx and Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism by Lenin. Better done weed, however.

Mosley's books are also very cool.

Attached: jhr-5-234-mosley.jpg (415x553, 59K)

>Wealth of Nations
>Leviathan
>The Republic
>The Prince

Fiction or non fiction?
For fiction I'd recommend.....

Dune by Frank Herbert.
God's Demon & The Heart of Hell by WD Barlowe.
War of the Worlds by HG Wells.
Berserk by Kentari Miura
Legend of the Galactic Heroes by some nip professor who's name escapes me.

Attached: 1549779737801.jpg (1975x2229, 1.06M)

Also the "Sharpe" series by Bernard Cornwall and the "Hornblower" series by C S Forrester are good if you like a bit of military period action/drama.
Same goes for the master and commander series.

Reading is for jews.

Attached: 1933-may-10-berlin-book-burning.jpg (1507x1200, 373K)

>Breathing the air jew...
Jaysus christ is it possible to purity spiral any harder?

Attached: 1568021125336.gif (200x150, 1.13M)

That's commie literature being burned though. The reich had plenty of its own literature.
Are you seriously suggesting we willingly become illiterate buffoons because some books are pozzed?

Attached: 1567280604400.png (732x633, 241K)

GLR's "White Power". Fucking redpill megadose from around 5 decades ago. Makes you realize that not much stuff changed as well since then. Our adversaries are eternal, and so is our struggle to eliminate them.

>1 post by this ID
OP is a huge cock sucking faggot. Low effort and doesn't even bother to take the time and courtesy to reply.
Whatcha trying to slide faggot?

Attached: techpriest_mug_meme_by_empyronaut_db5k6zp-350t.jpg (319x350, 15K)

thus spoke zarathustra
>inb4 reddit
fuck off nigger

Attached: 1568224962170.jpg (518x517, 26K)

it's a meme you dip

nigger

The quran

the roman empire collapsed because of economic factors, primarily because it had an economy built on usury, which is forbidden by the Bible.
>inb4 muh plagues, muh barbarian invasions, muh political infighting and corruption, muh weakened legions, etc etc ad nauseum

a strong empire with a strong economy can withstand all of these things, even if they all occur at the same time. once the economy collapses, everything collapses. when you can't pay your soldiers because your money isn't worth anything anymore then you start having desertions and it doesn't matter how strong your military is because you won't have one period pretty quick. if your economy is robust it doesn't matter how corrupt your political leadership is, see qadaffi or saddam. in a strong economy war and invasion creates opportunity which further strengthens the economy.

a usurious economy is a pyramid which is built on an unstable foundation and bound to collapse. once that collapses so does everything else. there is no getting around it.

Christianity destroyed Rome is a laughably weak argument. it is a conclusion that self-refutes it's principles by implying it's "strong gods" were not strong enough to prevent the collapse.

not really a book but Attack on Titan

Attached: 51EihxB2QwL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 29K)

Dialogs of Plato and descartes "meditations" to understand foundations of reasoning and not loosing touch with metaphysical. St. Augustine to understand sickness of egocentrism and learn thankfulness, letters of Seneca to calm yourself down.

his hidden last book. best read by far.

Attached: nein-kampf-36.jpg (353x413, 75K)

An Essay on the principle of Population
The Bell Curve
The Selfish Gene
Culture of Critique Trilogy(in order)
Genes, Peoples, and Languages
The Price of Power(especially after you finish CofC)

Attached: the-bell-curve.gif (360x540, 102K)

>no one has recommended For My Legionairies

Bunch of slack jawed faggots round here.

For my Legionairies is probably the most enlightened and shocking book from the 1920-30 period.

Go Dog Go

was a personal favourite

The Nigger of Narcissus

Attached: DAF15F1B-C747-4242-8EDE-3FA2177C8565.jpg (353x535, 59K)

You fell for the bate mate

Decline of he west by Spengler
Hitler's table talks is very comfy reading
Imperium by Francis Parker Yockey

Nigger

The Campus Rape Crisis
Panic Attack
The Bell Curve
The Blank Slate

Sorry the first one is actually "The Campus Rape Frenzy." It's a great read.

You'll learn to understand the modern woman amazingly quick by using this book, and then having them forced into your groups by casuals.

Attached: dmg1sted.jpg (408x539, 58K)

Attached: DXSj8qIUMAA1CFd.jpg (900x1200, 159K)

the table talks are at best a deliberate mistranslation into English from an already bad French translation, at worst a forgery. the claimed German original has been lost and when it was examined it was found to not have been typed on a German typewriter which would have been unusual for someone in Hitler's inner circle.

Would you like to know something beautiful about books?

I often recommend Evola, but usually his three most important works (Revolt against the modern world, Men among the ruins, Ride the tiger).

But this one
>Eros and the Mysteries of Love: the Metaphysics of Sex
is also an incredibly interesting read. It provides a traditionalist perspective on the proper relation between men and women. This is different from both the generic basic bitch conservative position of "woman pregnant in the kitchen" as well as being different from the more positive far right position of "woman is the foundation of the household and in that respect of equal worth to men" which you frequently see here on Jow Forums. There's nothing wrong with the latter, just that it's nice to read a radically conservative voice that brings an approach that was at least new for me.

This book also functions as a good stepping stone into Traditionalist philosophy. If you just start reading Evola, Guénon, Devi, or even Eliade (even though he's not a Traditionalist), it can be very confusing because their philosophies are so all-encompassing. But this book has a far more delineated subject than Evola's major works. Makes it easier to digest and get used to Traditionalist writing, before jumping in the more broad texts.

Attached: 91+s8ZWmMTL[1].jpg (1399x2148, 571K)

They say the human eye cannot perceive UV

but if you look to centre bind of two splayed pages

you will notice a purple radiance, of UV

Attached: 4B030DF3-07F9-4CAB-8EB6-6695F01C2262.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>t. LARPagan

Attached: 63A13D08-E792-4E17-9CBF-BA79557752FF.jpg (1024x865, 56K)

Heres the definitive reading list
>with download links
murdochmurdoch.net/various/

i thought you were recommending Eros and Civilization by Marcuse for a moment there

Sun and Steel; anything by Yukio Mishima really
Ernst Junger
Julius Evola
Swedenborg (for esoteric pseudo spiritual Christian redpills)

The Bible.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (720x450, 55K)

Das Kapitol.

Pic related.
Good read about the nuclear arms race during the Cold War

Attached: 88BD3805-F50F-411E-90AD-AF0F0B6A73D0.png (750x1334, 3.57M)

way to much marxist terminology you need to learn if you want to understand shit
i'd skip it entirely tbqh fampai

Anything by Julius Evola, particularly Revolt Against the Modern World

Also: For My Legionnaires by Cornelius Zelea Codreanu

The Ego and its Own
We, the Living
Beyond Good and Evil

Attached: 1565166321200.jpg (469x625, 43K)

>The International Jew by Henry Ford
shiggity

Lord of the Rings

Attached: 1567959431721.jpg (1037x1280, 136K)

Meditations is based as fuck

Attached: 64669968_p12.png (2002x2858, 3.4M)

Why do you say mein kampf isn’t based leaf

Based.

Attached: 1568208274155.jpg (800x605, 91K)

Watergate: the Hoax

Blacklisted from History

The Strange Death of Europe

Fiction:

Anything written by Mishima

YOU. ARE. A. NIGGER!

Attached: 1_rDPATsWllGy1HgVkZhJ3bw.jpg (1277x719, 164K)

Attached: 416ITBughTL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200.jpg (328x499, 21K)

I would recommend Will: by George Gordon Liddy if you haven’t read it

Read the Bible to see how Jewed being a Christcuck really is.

Race Life of the Aryan Peoples

Attached: 51uL08XwUDL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 26K)

For My Legionaries
My Life

>For my Legionaries
Codreanu was a martyr and deserved a better end.

>Some of the most important red pilled voices today
>Jordan Peterson
>Gavin Mcinnis
is this satire? I don't know whats real anymore. I don't even hate Gavin, he can be funny and entertaining. Though redpilled he is not

Spbp

Attached: 1565702010116m.jpg (712x1024, 69K)

you bet it's real. time to own these libs brother

Attached: mb00y7v.jpg (640x400, 45K)