Do American white girls hate White guys as much irl as they do on Twitter?

Question for mutt anons. do normie white girls in the US legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to say? As a bong who lives in a 99% white area I find it very hard to imagine desu But with everything I see here, it seems like most white girls are fucking blacks and browns constantly + spend all day talking about how much they hate you online and want you to die. Obviously that cannot be true but what’s actually going on irl? Do they hate you for real? This is so bizarre as someone looking in from the outside. Do zoomer white girls hate you guys?

Attached: 87761233-419B-4833-95E5-0EA1169C898C.jpg (750x748, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1172263906955419655
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ do normie white girls in the US legit and unironically/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop posting this shit everyday!

Yes, even my WASP sister hates white men.

guys are better anyway

Attached: 1566939239416.jpg (1020x1200, 195K)

No.

How many fucking rimes are you going to post this same thread, fag?

Attached: 20190912_082636.png (450x510, 105K)

Zoomer white girls will still date you
They may hate you or spread vitriol online but it is mostly a meme
In some college bs a professor may say some stuff but it isn't really confrontational
I have met one 19 yo zoomer SJW girl who was really nasty on her tumblr but I never knew it talking to her irl
Of course she lost interest as soon as she came out

Another 19 yo sjw was interested but was really bitchy and hated old white men but deep down they know white guys have the highest market value and will date you

I wouldn't bother with them, though

On the whole, you can generally tell which ones are sjw and which ones aren't

I've never been randomly attacked or insulted when talking to a girl for being a white male

t. california user

twitter.com/i/status/1172263906955419655
Yes.

No, its been statistically proven white women prefer white men the most. It sounds like you're starting to believe some psyop threads on here.

>white chad fucked and dumped
HATE
>white beta doesn't want to put in the effort
HATE
>doesn't take care of herself anymore
>white men of all kind avoid her snarly brat ass
HAAAAATE

another psyops thread

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ do normie white girls in the US legit and unironically/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-14 pol - Politically Incorrect » Searching for posts that contain ‘do normie w (711x1343, 399K)

What percentage of zoomer white girls are SJW in your area

/thread
This kike shit is tiresome.

Attached: 1567686726071.jpg (1024x722, 175K)

It is over.

Based gay Romanian user it’s been too long. Got your life together yet?

no, most white girls stick with their own tribe. that’s why mixed race babies are still very noticeable. s a g e d

You cant judge women by what they say. They are literally social beasts.
If twitter consensus is "white guys are evil" she will say so aswell and then gargle a white chad cum every saturday.

I want to Know if it translates into real life in America

The UK should be nuked, I fucking hate all of you anglo cocksuckers.

I don't know
Maybe 20% at the most
As far as being liberal idiots it is higher but active SJW nonsense and signalling maybe 10-15% in Southern California, outside of SD or LA in the smaller cities

The biggest threat is average iq white women dating mexican men who are slightly above average (83) iq
White women are most likely to date latinos than any other race
Seemingly innocent, middle class white women who are attractive and semi-conservative will date them
but obviously they are still lacking if they think that is okay
but it is the biggest problem

Women who date niggers are always trash

Hey dumbass, look here This prick spams this thread everyday, no answer you give him will ever satisfy his autistic cuck fetish.

Fuck off you jew cunt