Reminder that the Jews don't want you to find this attractive...

Reminder that the Jews don't want you to find this attractive. They want you jerking off to trannies and women with the bodies of children.

Attached: 1568162304439.png (905x1191, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Obesity-and-Pregnancy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God, she's beautiful

High test

>Reminder that the Jews don't want you to find this attractive
Wow, something we finally agree on

What about fat transwomen without dick?

You almost him me in the eye with that massive nose.

Attached: 1531037652589.png (879x856, 1.3M)

Nah, that's just my DNA. Why would I want to mate with something that cannot metabolize food correctly?

Attached: ABgS3an.jpg (599x219, 38K)

She's a pig the fuck are you talking about. Don't understand how a man could maintain an erection to fuck this monstrosity

Attached: HONEY-900.jpg (900x1200, 176K)

Is like to put a lot of babies in this one, look at those child bearing hips!

Gluttony isnt attractive

She's attractive but like...what do I even do with this?

No damn way would my dick reach far enough to really tear it up.

I'd probably watch her get BlackedRaw while I jerk off in the corner.

Attached: 1567936478341.png (1069x917, 584K)

SO MUCH CUM AHHHHHHHHH

>Reminder that the Jews don't want you to find this attractive. They want you jerking off to trannies and women with the bodies of children.
All sorts of female body types should be up for breeding.

I feel like the standard of beauty that was defined was one of women who wouldn't be able to easily bear children. Not that skinny women are bad, but they have advantages and disadvantages.

We were pushed into the idea of only a small subset of women should be considered.

BASED

I AM BARFING

>She's a pig the fuck are you talking about. Don't understand how a man could maintain an erection to fuck this monstrosity
That is why you should understand that you were condiitioned that way. Because clearly this DNA exists because people were able to get erections to "this monstrosity".

>>Reminder that the Jews don't want you to find this attractive
>Wow, something we finally agree on
They just don't want you to breed. Restricting the number of people seen as appropriate mating partners has made a subset of both men and women think they shouldn't breed because they cannot get a mate that "meets the standard".

my trans gf is literally this thick but has a dick and I couldn't have gotten luckier to have her

absolutely disgusting

Are her tits big without all the excess fat? Because if so it's a sign that she is highly fertile.
Good women up for breeding need to look strong and fit. Landwhales and sticks are unable for these, even if they look attractive to you.
If you get a boner from something that doesn't lead to a pure Aryan child, don't talk about it.
It makes you a sexual deviant. Just as it does with fetishists, homosexuals, et cetera.
You are only supposed to find attractive your own race's females. Just as a German Shepherd won't fuck a Pitbull.
>colonization
I'm aware and it's pretty based to fuck a black woman just to colonize their race. The Spanish did it with the Native South-Americans and that is why modern day American Latinos look like shit.
However, in the modern day of Aryan men preservation and defense is more important than attacking.

OP is right, if you don’t like lightly chubby women you’re gay. Just flat out gay.

Attached: DDAD38C5-2AF4-4163-A753-720E185D9EF9.jpg (480x640, 84K)

That isn't her DNA, she's a glutton and weak willed. Jealous that you have the ability to fuck anything that walks though. Good for you, have fun 'breeding' and looking your fat stupid kids in their dumb beady eyes

i want a fat gf so bad bros

There goes my appetite.

If you like landwhales, that's your business. There's evolutionary failures everywhere. Average-sized women (and I mean average sized as far as the 1970's-1980's is concerned, here) are both attractive and functional. Fat cunts can't have healthy babies. Anorexic cunts can't have healthy babies. Ultimately that's the only criteria of relevance. Obesity is the evolutionary identifier that the person is lazy, greedy or a social-reject. You avoid these people if you want a healthy family with the best genes for your children.

Attached: 127-737249.jpg (350x319, 16K)

so you want me to fuck humpback whales?

>Good women up for breeding need to look strong and fit.
No, breeding does not require fitness, lol. It requires wide hips and an ability to easily carry the baby.

>Are her tits big without all the excess fat? Because if so it's a sign that she is highly fertile.
Eh. Maybe. Who knows.

>You are only supposed to find attractive your own race's females. Just as a German Shepherd won't fuck a Pitbull.
Lol that's not true at all. People are capable of being attracted to lots of things. Evolution couldn't occur without that flexibility.

>If you get a boner from something that doesn't lead to a pure Aryan child, don't talk about it.
I didn't even say anything about this. OP pic is white.

No idea what you are responding to.

Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

you deserve better :)

no i don't even deserve a fat gf or any gf at all
im a fuck up piece of shit desu lad

You're aussie. Don't be a cunt, poofter. You're not here to fuck spiders, are ya?

>That isn't her DNA, she's a glutton and weak willed. Jealous that you have the ability to fuck anything that walks though. Good for you, have fun 'breeding' and looking your fat stupid kids in their dumb beady eyes
Fat people aren't dumb. I don't know where you'd get that.

>If you like landwhales, that's your business. There's evolutionary failures everywhere.
Being able to survive a famine is not an evolutionary failure and could yet still come in handy. It certainly isn't a big liability in society today to be really fat.

>Fat cunts can't have healthy babies.
That is not true. Fat women have healthy babies/children all the time.

>Obesity is the evolutionary identifier that the person is lazy, greedy or a social-reject. You avoid these people if you want a healthy family with the best genes for your children.
Fat people quite often live very successful lives and if that works for them you cannnot say it is bad genetics. You have to think that not only are they successful, they would also literally last on fat reserves for months in a crises.

Imagine your wife is feeding your children with milk fueled by fat reserves durinng a famine or breakdown of society.

It's blatanlty obvious why those genes exist.

I love fucking girls like this but i cant be in public with them

>tfw just want wholesome, sweet, chubby wife but know it's next to impossible

Attached: VEkQm2V.jpg (1080x1350, 186K)

cant hear you up there mate

It isn't. Fuck off moshe.

>>tfw just want wholesome, sweet, chubby wife but know it's next to impossible
She's not chubby at all. If you consider her chubby, your standards are nonsensical.

>trashy bleached hair
>fat
>ass tattoo
>tramp stamp
>ghetto nails
>wearing anything snakeskin (leopard print is just as bad)
mud shark/10 enjoy your genital warts and raising Jamal's cum deposit(s).

If Jews don't want me to find fatties attractive why are they pushing fat acceptance?

Attached: 15fe5e12069cdbfedd518fd0e292367df3d8387416329efd6e75d0a7983f2a6b_1.jpg (320x316, 21K)

Who is this? Like seriously op?

>Reminder that the Jews don't want you to find this attractive.

whatever you say, rebbe

Attached: cosmo.png (800x572, 681K)

I couldn't care less what the Jews want me to find attractive, this ain't it Bruce.

Woah
the jews want to ban this??

Attached: Gita.jpg (3000x2000, 2.05M)

Does she happen to be Pamela Falcao?

>Being able to survive a famine is not an evolutionary failure and could yet still come in handy.
You can survive a famine in the 40th weight percentile(todays 40th weight percentile). It's not hard to avoid starving.

>It certainly isn't a big liability in society today to be really fat.
It is a liability on everyone in that society, let alone the person themself. You're deluded if you think otherwise.

>That is not true. Fat women have healthy babies/children all the time.
Actually, no, they don't.
acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Obesity-and-Pregnancy

>Fat people quite often live very successful lives and if that works for them you cannnot say it is bad genetics.
I'm not talking about "success" (however you are even measuring that). I'm talking about negative physical and personality traits that endear people to being gluttonous, greedy, fat pigs.

>You have to think that not only are they successful, they would also literally last on fat reserves for months in a crises.
I could last for months in a crisis. You're completely underestimating the human body and using non existant talking points to justify things.

If you want to be an obese fat cunt, that's your business. Don't be running around telling everyone that you can be healthy at every size and that we might have a famine 20 years from now and need to be a 200kg landwhale to survive it. Neither is factually correct.

Why? Would she make you look fat?

>attractive
>obesity

Attached: goyim-i-thanks-for-30-likes-everyone-1008339.png (500x802, 133K)

Im kinda tall and skinny so it wouldnt look right. Plus people would talk shit probably

don't worry I think it's way harder to normalize this shit in mainland Europe than in the Anglosphere

lol, this looks like a human cow, I'd never want her as a gf but would tittyfuck those udders.

Wonder how many liters of milk she'd provide every day.

>lol, this looks like a human cow,
you say that as if it's a bad thing

That's because it is.

>>Being able to survive a famine is not an evolutionary failure and could yet still come in handy.
>You can survive a famine in the 40th weight percentile(todays 40th weight percentile). It's not hard to avoid starving.
Well I guess so many people in the past just needed to get on your level. The more fat the longer you survive without food. It's that simple. And it's precisely why obese people exist today.

>It is a liability on everyone in that society, let alone the person themself. You're deluded if you think otherwise.
Nope. Not if they are working a good job paying their own way.

>>That is not true. Fat women have healthy babies/children all the time.
>Actually, no, they don't.
>acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Obesity-and-Pregnancy
There are rare, not common possible side effect, idiot.

>I'm not talking about "success" (however you are even measuring that). I'm talking about negative physical and personality traits that endear people to being gluttonous, greedy, fat pigs.
Fat people aren't greedy and shit, that's just a meme. I've known many fat and even obese people and they are not unusual in any way.

>I could last for months in a crisis. You're completely underestimating the human body and using non existant talking points to justify things.
Fat is energy. The more they store the longer they lats. If you think you could last months without food, they could last more.

And hey, if you really need to, in a crises, find a fat person and eat them! If you ever have to resort to cannibalism, you should be happy they exist as walking butterballs.

>That's because it is.
But it isn't.

I prefer average girls, not anorexic/obese.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 5.59.42 AM.png (431x570, 396K)

sorry, I didn't meant it in a bad way. We should have some of those for scientific titfuck purposes :)

I could never regard a woman with those giant tits in a non sexual way, like, I'd never see her as another normal human, just as some kind of fetish sex toy that pleases men

>I prefer average girls, not anorexic/obese.
She is not average.

Enough to provide a family of 24 healthy kids.

>posting shitskins
Go fuck yourself you jew cunt.

can confirm, even outside the US this isn't average anymore

Ive only fucked 2 girls that could be considered skinny, the rest were chubby or straight up fat. Skinny girls dont exist anymore

Attached: DCE67104-4FF0-4369-9C96-73B0E0C637FC.jpg (1050x959, 327K)

If I'm gonna jerk off it'll be to attractive women, not that cow in OP's pic.

Attached: raquel-welch-seethrough.jpg (512x768, 58K)

Stop quoting my post number every single paragraph you fucking newfag.

>Well I guess so many people in the past just needed to get on your level. The more fat the longer you survive without food. It's that simple. And it's precisely why obese people exist today.
No those people in the past had no skills, or understanding of advanced agricultural techniques, or no other way of getting food due to one reason or another. I and most people I know who aren't fat cunts have all of those options.
also:
>a hyperabundance of food is the reason people are preparing for a famine and thats why they're fat
What the fuck are you even talking about?

>There are rare, not common possible side effect, idiot.
No you landwhale. Everyday obesity (above average body fat percentage) leads to higher chances of those things. You get fat cunts (the morbidly obese, like that that thing posted in the OP) and the chances of health problems for the baby move up to 100%.

>Fat people aren't greedy and shit, that's just a meme. I've known many fat and even obese people and they are not unusual in any way.
Yes they are. They're obese. That is evolutionary unusual for the Human species. The fact that they can't/won't control their eating shows they are greedy. That's what "greedy" means, they can't/won't control getting more shit.

>Fat is energy. The more they store the longer they lats. If you think you could last months without food, they could last more.
That's because they're useless fat cunts. They can last months more than I, based purely on the issue of fat, but are completely incapable of dealing with the root cause of the conditions that caused the famine in the first place. They can't get out of the way of a warzone, they are much larger targets, and no group would want to help them for fear of their own lives. So their fat will come in handy right up until they have to do _anything_, and then they're screwed.

(it is)

I live in majority white small town and almost all women here are obese. Especially if they have had children.
So many obese disgusting mothers.
The only time you will see a skinny they tend to be underage or they have a really off face.

So you better start liking chubby girls cuz if not you’re not going to have luck finding a girl at all.

It’s even worse in the big cities here. There you are completely surrounded by ugly shitskins.

I sometimes think they want us breeding with girls that cannot keep weight on so in the coming famine our kids genetics will not be able to survive on the small amount of nourishment provided. I find that I can go three days without food and still work before i get dizzy and or a bit weaker where as my skinny friends and alot of new age young men cant even go a full day. Also i notice that most neumales cant even have bearmod bodies and instead bulk out to look like sticks with inflated muscles on them. I'm glad my genetics are solid and my girlfriend is not super skinny so our child should be fine. I feel sorry for my friends kids and many kids with skinny mothers.

In my experience most girls can't maintain being skinny after reaching their early twenties.
60% of the women at my office (average age 30) are either chubby or fat, 30% "normal weight" (that's European normal, not american normal) and 10% are skinny (most of the skinny ones have some kind of medical condition, like metabolic disorder or depression).
Meanwhile I'm 1,86 m and weigh 80 kg (6 ft 1 in, 176 lbs)

#MeToo

>That's because they're useless fat cunts. They can last ....
Fat becomes muscle. When they start to move they will build more muscle then anyone who is skinny from the start.

What the hell is wrong with you chucky chasers?
When I was a youngster, you'd have to been hard up to fuck a fat chick and your friends would never let you live it down. Stop validating these fat unhealthy sows.

>When they start to move they will build more muscle then anyone who is skinny from the start.
Yes, if they can last 6 months.
(they won't).

My town is 85% white and its the same. The only skinny girls are drug addicts pretty much.
Yeah all women here in their 20’s are chubby or fat too. Its the norm now, Im 6 foot and 170 lbs.

You been outside lately?
My guess zoomers don’t have any other choice.
Almost every female under 25 has a weight problem.

Is it because of too much meat or sugar or both?

I switched back to a fairly traditional German diet based on whole grain bread, local vegetables, cheese and a little bit of meat. I don't eat a lot of sweet stuff and drink mostly water, tea and coffee.

Shhh it’s a secret redpill throughout history that great men have never minded procreating with fat chicks.

They provide enough nutrients and warmth for a strong litter of new borns.

lmao what
truly a piece of art

Also who here have noticed that chubby women tend to have alot more kids where as super skinny or slim ones only have one or two? I've been noticing this alot lately.

>Stop quoting my post number every single paragraph you fucking newfag.
Makes it easier.

>No those people in the past had no skills, or understanding of advanced agricultural techniques, or no other way of getting food due to one reason or another. I and most people I know who aren't fat cunts have all of those options.
>also:
Even fat cunts have those options. Shit happens. You're really stupid in the way you are thinking. Not everyone was in a position to prepare for what circumstances they faced. And being a walking fridge helped them deal with circumstances they couldn't prepare for.

>>a hyperabundance of food is the reason people are preparing for a famine and thats why they're fat
>What the fuck are you even talking about?
I'm not going to respond to the "point" I think you're trying to make as it is too retarded for me to accuse you of it without you admitting it.

>No you landwhale. Everyday obesity (above average body fat percentage) leads to higher chances of those things. You get fat cunts (the morbidly obese, like that that thing posted in the OP) and the chances of health problems for the baby move up to 100%.
>100%
Pulling shit out of your ass.
>Yes they are. They're obese. That is evolutionary unusual for the Human species.
ROFL. No it's not unusual at all. And they literally exist because they survived with those traits, retard. That's literally why it exists today. You are such a dumbfuck that you cannnot understand that. You think it exists as a defect. It exists literally because it saved their ancestors lives.

>That's because...
All of this shit you assume you're going to have the power to do is so fuckinng funny.

>(it is)
IS NOT times 1000

>When I was a youngster, you'd have to been hard up to fuck a fat chick and your friends would never let you live it down. Stop validating these fat unhealthy sows.
That was part of what led to the drop in the birthrate. Those standards you're proud of falling for.

The weird thing about small town is the men tend to be in much better shape than in the cities too, because almost every man works a physical job or if not hits the gym to keep in shape.

Everywhere you go on the weekend you see physically fit men walking around with big fat mummas.

I think it’s because our town maintained the idea that mothers shouldn’t have to work as a hangover from the 50s. Which is fine if they maintain the home and keep themselves busy/in shape, but they clearly don’t. Houses with messsy untidy gardens everywhere, all these women refuse yard work at all, you will never see one trim a hedge or mow a lawn or plant a flower, that’s husbands on the week end.
You bet your ass the inside of the house is equally unkept.
You see middle aged men on their way home from work at the grocery store picking up supplies every afternoon.
These women aren’t doing anything. No chores, they just sit on their asses watching tv and eating.
The only chore they commit too is dropping the kids at school to get them out of their hair.
Then it’s sit on a couch snacking while planning which takeaway is for lunch, then “oh ran out of time to do the dishes, time to pick up the kids”.

It all falls on the man, and should he snap and smack her one time or flirt with a hot woman while at work he gets kicked out of the house but has to keep sending her that pay check.

What a shitty reverse psychology attempt

You have a good point, bong. Every time I go out, I can't help wishing the land whales would stop squeezing their excessive lard into yoga pants and showing off their retarded tats.