I know you've heard this before, but I'm sincerely hung up on this notion. How are whites the master race...

I know you've heard this before, but I'm sincerely hung up on this notion. How are whites the master race? I truly understand and believe that Jews control everything, but thats something a master race would be doing? How aren't they the master race if they control everything? Aren't whites in second place because of that?

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Nobody thinks any race is a master race dumbass, its all genetic differences.

are you retarded

Jews are the master race when it comes to communicating and profiting. Fuck them still, or especially.

how can i respect the white race more if they can't do that as well (the most important part of the modern world)

Whites are second highest in IQ next to east Asians but possess higher emotional intelligence and empathy. This has ultimately proved to be their achilles heel.

>genocides 6 million jews
>empathy
right

what do you think NatSoc was about? Why are you becoming that type of nazi, (((they)) want you to be? Stupid Niggerjewfaggot

we're in a period of history, the Europeans controlled the known world for 2400 years

Attached: 1568437917603.jpg (680x2298, 653K)

>How are whites the master race?
Because they're really God's chosen, not those rat faced larpers

yeah an dinosaurs controlled the world before that. whats your point?

Hello Mr. Shekelsteinhebrewmoneygrabber

Attached: 1568127421111.png (800x346, 554K)

we're in a period of history, it's not always going to be like this

Attached: 1568437936730.jpg (846x1057, 395K)

oh, okay. fuck you then.

Masters of cheating

Oy vey, you're showing your true colors.

Attached: 1568382818463.jpg (1024x683, 44K)

There is no such thing as whiteness. It cannot be clearly defined. In your country, there are Irish, Jews, Africans and so on. Whiteness is a term used by jews to control you. Look up E Michael Jones' book 'Slaughter of Cities', there's also a few videos of him talking about it. Blacks were the jews' proxy warriors sent into irish catholic neighborhoods to destroy them. When blacks came in your neighborhood, you became aware that you are "white", which is a dumb notion. White just means non-black, and it's literally most people.

Also, there is no master race, it is not what Hitler believed in. The idea of a master race is jewish, they believe they are the "chosen people", and they worship their blood more than they worship God.

this.

>theres no such thing as whiteness
you're a fucking slav tho? of course you're going to think that and assume you're white? your genes have been fucking TAINTED

Ok im a nigger, go ahead and define whiteness then.

Every race should consider themselves the master race within their nation. The Jews are simply leeching everyone dry.

it's a freaking color, you brainwashed robot zombie.

Whites are absolute cucks. They allow kikes to rule over every aspect of their lives and do nothing about The Great Replacement.
Truly a weak race of people.

Are jews white then?

whites are objectively the masterrace since they have the ability to "create". however, the jew is more powerful since he has the natural ability and skills to "trade".

Define "white", faggot.

The ancestry cluster associated with Europe. Define gaslighting anti-white asshole.

Attached: MDS1600.png (1600x1600, 60K)

We let Jews flood our highest seats of learning, from where we expect truths. And these fucking kikes use this position to fake science to tell us we don't exist and niggers are the same as us. How much longer are we going to tolerate this? We need a numerus nullus policy asap.

muh creativity! whites haven't made shit in centuries. go watch some more jewish movies and japanese anime eh?

>Have short stints at control then destroy it all by thoughtlessly going overboard - continuously
How can an ethnicity that is known to fail for millennia and not draw conclusions be master race

Based shillkiller.