Oct 31 we need to flyer again, how's this one?

Oct 31 we need to flyer again, how's this one?

"Muslims are right about women"

Attached: mar.png (816x1056, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eKdZqtKrBAE
youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's perfect. It summarises the culture war and mental gymnastics required to be a liberal

I like this one

Cringe. Sage.

Based. Great potential.

Headine:
>racist trolls are hanging up scary fliers in attempt to make muslims look like misogynists

Attached: 44121.jpg (852x480, 142K)

Support
Jewish
Oral
Circumcision

How about “OP is faggot”

Muslims are. It right about anything.

>cringe
Go back.

TRAPS
ARE
GAY

there, I saved you 90 hours and 14 threads.

Liberate yourselves from Islam. Mohammad was a greedy, perverted, sadistic, unintelligent, uneducated, cross-dressing, sadistic, hateful, inbred illiterate.

youtu.be/eKdZqtKrBAE

i think it has POTENTIAL
we haven't created a good happening in a while, pretty much since iotbw
i saw we gogogogo for it. please to be making many threads in the coming weeks.

>siding with feminazi SJWs
lol wut?

The Quran states that non-Muslims are the worst of creatures. Your religion preaches that you are to tax the hell out of non-Muslims after conquering them, but that's not necessary. If Muslims feel like it, they could just kill all the men, and enslave the women and children. You faith preaches that you are to kill apostates in the most violent ways possible, by cutting their hands and feet off and singing their eyes with hot nails. This creates a totalitarian society where everyone is in constant fear. You people aren't even allowed to enjoy good music. You have the worst sex ever of all people. The best sex is between two non-circumcised partners. Islam is bad for everyone.

It's forcing normies to side with one of Islam/women and start asking questions.

You just described the hallmarks of a dominant culture that will decimate all in its path. You should want that but for your race/values. You can't deny that far right and Islam are similar.

>Muslims are right about women
>women are right about men
>men are right about Muslims

Is OK to be straight

No

Women whoring themselves out to 1000 black men before settling down with a providing roastie is completely normal

Its
okay
to be
nationalist

Islam is highly anti-science. Mohammad preached that one wing of a fly has the disease, and the other the cure, so if a fly gets in your food, you dunk the entire fly in the food before eating it. They also believe that pulling blood out of your body will cure disease along with drinking camel urine.

nice, it's like a pokemon with two types that cancel each other's weaknesses

Bump.

There is no phase 2

this is perfect!

Was unironically thinking this yesterday

Attached: 1567928922432.gif (269x202, 439K)

if you say its misogynistic or anti-woman, you're being islamophobic. I like this, it forces people to realise the agenda they're pushing and will otherwise show how ignorant they are.

Ooh this one is really good.

this isn't as subtle as "it's okay to be white" through

10/10

I see less potential for backlash because they'll just say "muslim is the real feminist religion" or such nonsense.

why not “Islam is right about women”
as islam is the ideology while muslims are just people so one could see that and think “oh but i know a muslim who isn’t into that”

I like it. Should make liberal heads spin.

The flier doesn't specify how Muslims are right or even what they believe. That's the entire point though. It's to make people think.

Also, a Muslim is anyone that follows Islam. But we want people to think about people, not some faceless religion.

So true

Yep, good point.

>How dare you, no they're not, I mean erm...ASSHOLE!!

Idiot

Yes
"Islam is right about women"
Is better and snappier. Also it connects with liberal islamophobia-phobia

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

How about
9/11 was Lavon Affair 2.0

Muslim here, the reason these turds won't take this up is because they can't be seen to admit that Islam actually has some logical truth in it

What turd exactly are we talking about here?

imagine letting the OP fly over your head like this

I like it. Normies are fucking delusional about Islam. I've had faggots tell me that Islam isn't homophobic and then lie to me that they've read the quran. I'd like to throw people like that off a building just for their ignorance, let alone their faggotry.

Attached: 1548964472490.png (715x694, 932K)

The only turds that walk the earth other than niggers: europeans.

Bump.

ISRAEL
DID
9/11

Bullshit. The majority of us just want to be left the fuck alone

another USS Liberty

Many on Jow Forums have admitted many times that Islam is right when it comes to treatment of women, or at least much closer to the truth than the degenerate West.

>Normies
>Asking questions

Attached: AE6C52F0-7AD2-4B83-91B1-42D999E506D4.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Maybe some have. Now that you mention that, I'd be interested to see the result of a strawpoll on the matter. I still think this board as a whole is 95% cucked (but I would be happy to be wrong on this one).

Then theyll just point to some pozzed sect and claim it represents all of islam

>Many on Jow Forums have admitted many times that Islam is right when it comes to treatment of women
fuck off

circumcising women, keeping them covered in public, removing all human rights and ability to seek healthcare, transport or finance, not letting them leave your compound while having 5 other wives is /b/ level retardation

>the west is degenerate
true

>there is a middle ground called having self-repect and being a social conservate.

Yup. At this point in time it’s somehow better to attack the symptom rather than the cause

What's 109?

Attached: 20190914_140438_0000.png (555x555, 15K)

>Muslims are right
>flag
The memes write themselves

To us? A hilarious truth
To them? A number or some kind of l337speak

No one handles heebs, whores and homos the way Islam does. There’s absolutely no denying that.

up

What is the hilarious truth?

It works better as “Islam is right about women”. That way it sounds like it could’ve been put up by Muslims, and people will be terrified to denounce it

Shills shilling shills, there is no phase 2.

But in the minds of normies islam is not misogynistic, so i fail to see what positive effect this would have.

Genius meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE

Attached: 6b16317a74f9db8b15b7bd5d78ae3eba00783b8a345bb785e684e5761417dc98.jpg (639x516, 240K)

fuck of no fucking phase 2

if sand nigger arab shemites are right about our
women, then i'm right about their women, they
are to become slaves of white man forever. get
ready for slavery ishmael, your women will become
cum buckets for superior white cock,

Attached: Quran written by Catholics.png (1605x1715, 2.36M)

That someone can be kicked out of 109 places and still think those places are the problem

I like it.

Bvmp.

Attached: IMG_20190914_003941_778.jpg (429x524, 46K)

Koffing

That is fucking genius. Do it on college campuses.

It’s not phase 2
It’s an entirely different project

theres no phase 2
kys

Clever as fuck. Do it.

It's okay to support sharia law.

>flag
Not surprised

Cunts have forced our hand. I've thought of trying to create a symbol for a sort of hybridized patriarchal fusion of Christianity and Islam for the shits and giggles of it. The crescent and the cross could be combined to form something incredible.

It's good.
Also:
>MUSLIMS ARE RIGHT ABOUT JEWS
>MUSLIMS ARE RIGHT ABOUT FAGS

You guys still are wrong when it comes to booze, but no one is perfect.

>it's forcing
it won't have the effect you desire

"Racism is love and logic"

A misleading number

Attached: images (2).jpg (472x311, 23K)

go with this

There is no phase 2

hey dude i got a question

Attached: Question_to_muslims.png.png (219x121, 10K)

of what

based d'annunzio poster. that's my duce right there. fiume or death

How about "muzzies"?

Attached: image.jpg (224x255, 17K)

Change from Muslims Are Right About Women to Islam Is Right About Women.

THIS

ITS OKAY
TO BE A
JEWISH
MOHEL
SUCKING
BLOOD
FROM
BABY DICKS

>Flag.
The eternal Anglo.

This probably. As "woke" muzzies will agree with the former and say how progressive they are for choosing to cover their own faces.

>a poster

>forcing anyone to do anything

>Cringe. Sage.
kys

Attached: eternalanglo.jpg (425x383, 46K)

What the fuck I love islam now.
Allah ack bar.
Turns out in the middle east it's easy as fuck to own guns and missile launchers so I'm down.

I am on board and think this is as strong as IOTBW message. Gotta figure out how I'm going to post in meat world.

Attached: 34073365-66F8-455F-AC35-A72D1750BA8B.jpg (570x570, 21K)

>It’s not phase 2
>It’s an entirely different project
its just in the same format and on the same day. anyone who doesnt poster "its ok to be white" is a shill or a retarded new fag

No they are right about booze... You're just so deep in you can't see past it. I was there. Taper down and stop drinking entirely for a month and tell me your life body and mind haven't improved. Jews want you poisoning yourself with alcohol.

Attached: 100972F2-0A01-42A8-BFA9-7FF68B6F08BA.png (420x420, 9K)

Ooh now this could work. Good job Mohammed