Unnecessary amounts of fluoride in water

>unnecessary amounts of fluoride in water
>calcification of pineal gland
>pineal gland responsible for melotonin
>lack of sleep causes a rapid drop in pre frontal cortex function and build up of toxins in the brain
>pre frontal cortex repsonsible for abstract thoughts and basically everything that makes humans human

If only there was some kind of connection.

Attached: 1512340048154.png (211x239, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/sleep-and-mental-health
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/
timesofisrael.com/israel-to-discontinue-fluoridation-of-tap-water/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

help me user i live in the cucked states and i need non-bullshit information on how to filter out the niggeraids in my tapwater

>lack of sleep causes psychosis or other mental problems
>Chronic sleep problems affect 50% to 80% of patients in a typical psychiatric practice, compared with 10% to 18% of adults in the general U.S. population. Sleep problems are particularly common in patients with anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/sleep-and-mental-health

Reverse osmosis is the only way.

You can't filter out fluoride, that's the reason why it was ruled unlawful by a judge in my country. The best you can do is buy bottled water (in bulk) or move to another country.

We can buy flouride filters here

Although there is little direct evidence about the endocrine role of the pineal gland in man, it has been noted that tumours of the pineal gland in young boys are associated with precocious puberty and the human pineal gland has been suggested to produce a substance that holds sexual maturation in check

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/
Really calcifies that noggin. I always wonder how many of my own IQ points got deleted by the Jews.

timesofisrael.com/israel-to-discontinue-fluoridation-of-tap-water/
REALLY BOGGLES THE NOGGIN

>Animal experiments have suggested that the pineal gland produces an anti-gonadotropic hormone. The hamster, for example, undergoes reproductive collapse when kept in short-day periods, an effect which is abolished by pinealectomy
Lack of pineal function makes you slutty.
To recap:
Calcified pineal gland makes you: stupid, tired, mentally unhealthy and promiscuous.
All brought to you by fluoride.

How effective are iodine supplements
How do we use them
How much is absorbed from showering
How much of it from mythpaste is absorbed regardless of "spitting/rinsing"
How much is left behind in clothing from washing
How much money is wasted
How much is in food both grown and processed contaminated by it

Attached: 1565592169774.jpg (554x554, 24K)

How does it effect schizo kikes
How does it effect niggers

Can confirm. I was addicted to sleeping pills from doctor, I stopped taking them and my brain forgot how to shut down and sleep for a good 4 years. Lost everything during that time, apartment, car, job, gf. Spent 4 years "sleeping" just a an hour or two every several days, longest I've spent awake was 8 days. Floated in and out of semi psychosis for years. Developed numerous mental disorders, extreme anxiety and paranoia, OCD to the point of scratching my skin open and digging holes in my face, hallucinating from sleep deprivation was a normal thing to me. My brains regained it's ability to shut off and I can finally acquire actual deep sleep for more than a couple hours a night. I feel brain damaged though bros, my brain feels like mush. Im severely depressed and I want to kill myself. I can't function enough to take care of myself anymore.

They don't work. When they wanted to fluoridate our drinking water shilled those silly filters to get approval, however their efficacy was neven proven. Afterwards they were disproven. The fluoridation was stopped immediately and ruled unlawful, as people could not have a choice whether to receive fluoridated water.
You can't filter out fluoride.

Simplify and 1 step at a time.
Keep your expectations low and keep the toxic people away.
You'll be fine.

However, avoid using aloe latex orally. Unprocessed aloe latex contains chemicals that appear to have the potential to cause cancer, and processed aloe latex might have cancer-causing compounds

I have no toxic people around me because I have no friends. I live with my parents right now and they take care of me since I can't hold a job and afford my own place. Theyre getting to old to deal with me. I feel mentally handicapped, everything is so hard anymore. I used to be a sharp guy and now I'm so slow and barely functional half the time. I feel like I've burned my brain out

You need to get a job any job, save money and avoid arguments with your parents even when they're wrong.

If you want to improve that one of the rules of thumb is to remove SCAT: Sugar, Caffeine, Alcohol, Tobacco. And to do more exercise.
Taking melatonin supplements should only be done when you need to re-adjust your sleep schedule since it's a hormone and you will hamper your natural production and become dependent if you take it every day. Only take the lowest dose you need to fall asleep, 1-2 mg should do the trick unless you're really fucked up.

And for optimal brain and nervous system health it is recommended to eat lots saturated fats and cholesterol (ever wonder why they're so demonized?).

I can't hold a job no matter how many hours. I don't think I've left the house in 6 months now. It takes me hours to even attempt leaving when I try. Everything is just too much, like senses get overloaded so easily being around noise and people. When I was attempting to work I got let go from two jobs within a week because i wouldnt show or I'd hide away in the bathroom during my shift because I would get overwhelmed. it doesn't help that I live in the middle of no where either, there's no jobs to obtain around here, even the nearest fast food restaurant is a ten minute drive and without a car I'm fucked. My parents work all day so I can't get rides either.

Nah, you need a job, you can also do some from home.
The longer you wait the harder it'll be.
It doesn't matter if you fail.

get your shit together, exercise, eat real food,
Just fucking do it because no one else will do it for you, you can turn your life around and if you don't fuck you and if I see you I'll give you such a kick up the arse

Attached: 1550234974985.gif (354x430, 2M)

What kinda of jobs can I get from home without experience and education? I'm not lying when I'm saying I feel disabled mentally, I feel like I suffered some form of brain damage

I do these things it doesn't change how my brain functions. I go through periods of working out but always end up having to stop from straight exhaustion, its hard to maintain when i hardly sleep much, I always end up burning out. I try to eat well my biggest problem is eating enough food, when I fall into an episode i start losing too much weight from not being able to eat

Dude you sound like you might be on the spectrum, look into autistic burnout. You might learn something useful about yourself.

Ok I will, thanks. The thing is I wasn't like this at all before I got addicted to benzos I had slight anxiety I guess but everything else came after.

I have sleep problems, event went to one of those sleep clinics. Was diagnosed bipolar 1 after i dropped out of school.

Wonder if sleeping pills could've made my life less of a mess desu

tech support

You can buy melatonin from the pharmacy, I did.

You need to learn to structure your day. A little bit sport in the morning, then some cleaning the house then a few hours pc chilling, even your fap times should be always at the same time. When you normalize your days you will also create stability in your brain. Also of course stay away from water as much as you can due to that flouride. Meditation can also work to some extend. Just dont give up.

Best solution ofc is to get out of your fucked up country. You will heal in every "normal" country much faster.

Attached: 1565718337665s.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Norgebros, åssen er situasjonen her til lands? en kollega kjoper alltid det italienske(sveitsiske?) vannet jeg ikke husker navnet på akkurat nå.

Attached: lost_locke.jpg (1200x600, 104K)

bottled water has toxic bpa in it, also they often fluoridate it anyway.

Spors nok helt på hvor du bor fåvæ, kildene er lokale og vannet har forskjellige stoffer avhengig av hvor du bor.

Vi har ikke lovfestet at fluorid skal i drikkevannet. Var noen saker om det for et tiår siden elns.

Attached: klassekampenincels.jpg (2160x2160, 780K)

Imagine thinking bottled water isn't exactly the same as tap water

IDGAF I've heard enough of your pathetic wingeing, sort your shit out or don't
>man with one leg thought he had it bad till he met man with no legs

Attached: jgjakna.png (483x653, 287K)

How the fuck do we get out of this hellhole? Shit is so fucked in the US, the air quality is terrible, public water supply is poison, the infrastructure is crumbling, and our food supply is cancer. If I got my CFA could I move to Europe?

Buy a water purifier and conditioner
Don’t by RO it’s a jewish meme
>RO reduces water ppm to 0
>water is a natural solvent
>drink RO water
>it pulls vitamins out of your body
>literally piss out good health
>buy vitamins from goldman’s pharmacy to supplement what you lose

Water purifier and conditioner on the other hand
A good one anyway
>uses RO as a step to purify water
>adds back organic minerals the body can use
>turns water alkaline

Get a green card in canada by being gay

we can't buy that without a script in norway, it's ridiculous. but it's easy to get through customs if you order online from america etc

All that yummy healthy tea you drink has shit tons of fluoride in it as well, the plant pulls it out of the ground and concentrates it. Might be why the British are so weird.

I just walk in there all confident, ask the bitch for for a box of 30, 3.5E, now ain't that some shit.

I bought a water distiller. Steam distillation, as far as I know, is one of the best ways to purify water and extract fluoride (as well as pharmaceuticals). It leaves your water pretty much entirely devoid of minerals, but that's why I take daily supplements. You can always add more minerals to your diet if you are lacking something.

user, as someone educated in water your post hurts me very much
Did you know thereswater systems that have the distillation process but then add organic minerals back so you don’t have to take supplements?

Distillation/reverse osmosis is a jewish meme to get you to buy supplements

"Educated in water."

Vitamins are not a Jewish meme. The amount of vitamins and minerals you acquire from WATER alone is insignificant. Vitamin supplements are real and they can be effective if you are missing a particular vitamin from your diet. Even if you have super healthy, mineral rich well water (which I have before), that does not mean you are going to have all of your vitamin/mineral needs taken care of due to geographical location/etc.

Your argument is completely retarded and I wouldn't be surprised if you're either a computer, or a moron.

The question at hand was how to reliably get fluoride out of your water and to date, steam distillation is the cheapest, most effective way to do so.

>i love sucking jewish cock and you are a trickster
Enjoy shitting out your good health and your money into (((supplements)))
You fucking retard

Yesss, buy Mr Shekelstein's """fluoride filter"""" that doesn't work because it's impossible.
Glad we aren't as Jewed as you, fight back, friend.

Just look at the posts, mutts are toojewed to even listen to others

Fuck off, leaf. Since you fail to address my claim that steam distillation is an effective means of de-fluoridating water, that must mean you are a shill trying to change the conversation about the ability/inability to absorb minerals via water.

That's what you're doing, right?

>calcification of pineal gland
Sound like calcium is the problem. Who the fuck mixed that up with fluoride?

Steam distillation and RO reduce ppm count to 0
water is a natural solvent
0 ppm water takes vitamins out as it passes through your body
>arguing for the idea of pissing away your good health
>arguing for dr. Goldbergs vitamin supplements
If you drink alkaline water and still need vitamin supplements that’s on youforbeing american and taking shit care of your body