Imagine being a white woman, you can LITERALLY get away with murder

imagine being a white woman, you can LITERALLY get away with murder

I’m so fucking sick of white women being able to get away with actual fucking murder

What’s the fuck is wrong with society?

Attached: 8E3183DC-4CB9-4301-983B-61398F9039C9.png (640x1136, 479K)

If it wasnt blatantly obvious equality only exists when the focus is on a male that has done something wrong. When a female does something wrong equality doesnt matter.

>white women so privileged
>wah wah wah
It's a white girls world and you're just living in it.

Attached: 1562223815253.jpg (577x1024, 113K)

parents must have been masons

Like whites or women are the only ones who get away with murder. Are you retarded?

isn't there a mental condition in which the mother kills her newborn shortly after birth?

yes but if that was the case here, she wouldn't have been through trial

She was very young with her entire life ahead of her. The jury got this right. She has the opportunity to ponder her mistakes and make a positive impact on the world.

>ponder her mistakes

It's called being insane. Women like this are exactly why we need rape camps

she's gonna fuck niggers

A 20 year old male would have been determined guilty in 10 min, and given lethal injection and the electric chair after the inmates had turns bashing his skull in

honestly, being a nice, wholesome white woman probably sucks. Being a spoiled western brat is exactly the way you describe it, but imagine not being one and having to deal with all of us projecting all our woman-hate on to you even though you're a normal person

Why imagine when you can become?

Millions of women abort their babies every year and no one seems to care

Attached: 1558209360565.png (554x496, 199K)

You must be a woman.
Only women project generalities onto themselves in that manner, when in reality they are actually being treated like fucking princesses.

She hid her pregnancy from her parents (unlikely), gave birth, smashed th baby's head in, set it on fire and buried it. Also her mom's a state rep or something and her dad's some big shot account with a construction company, Towne Properties or something I think.

She knew what she was doing. A sheboon has a better excuse but this girl obviously has an IQ higher than 100. This was premeditated murder.

Yes, roesties are probably lurking in this thread weeping. So tragic.
You should do something to help these poor women.

When she talked at her arraignment you could tell she wasn't sorry and knew she got away with it. She didn't learn a thing.

no, just not a follower of your faggot Jow Forums religion that you guys cry about when people disagree with

>She hid her pregnancy from her parents
She bragged she had her belly back to her mother after she had done it
Not sure about the dad
The mom knew
They should both get the needle

Why does she have the skin of a 40 year old?

You are probably also a shitskin jealous of white women status

No, just the mainstream Thot worship cult. Kys

It's just propaganda for post-birth abortions.

nope, just a twenty something white dude hanging out on Jow Forums like the rest of you xbox live fucks
but I can think for myself still

wholesome white women exist

IN USA there is no justice it seem, if you are wealthy you can do anything. so much for democracy and equality. Its totalitarian dystopia now with elites trying to replace their own people becuase of lower wages subhumans need etc. Dictatorship if wealthy class same shit as commies.

>pol
>white

Attached: meme war.jpg (1024x463, 94K)

>hanging out on Jow Forums
Again, kys.

White people are literally being encouraged to kill their babies. If this isn't genocide I don't know what is.

kek, true

People who hate kikes are the most diverse group on the planet.

Yeah this is exactly right. Casey Anthony had a mountain of evidence against her but somehow the jury decided she wasn't guilty either. This girl will use the fact she murdered her baby for victim status.
She's only going to grow up and think she can get away with anything. You'll see she'll be back in the news for drunk driving or drug possession eventually.

Sounds kind of corrupt to me...
A young female has a mystery baby. Has it and home and kills and burns the body. Oh yeah her parents had no idea she was even pregnant. Gets caught anyways tho... During the murder trial she was on a 'modified house arrest,' and was seen sometimes out on the town. Gets off with a sweetheart deal for murder. You know how those elite types always get sweetheart deals. It's the only logical conclusion. Females get preferential treatment in the judicial system, but this is Epstein class treatment, not wimminz.

Yeah
Its not that odd
Kikes are trying to turn everyone else into mystery meat
Rainbows are better than brown mud

>Gets caught anyways tho.
She straight-up confessed to a gynecologist when they obviously noticed

women are allowed to murder their babies, as long as they say the baby just died,
sudden infant death syndrome.
where a mother suffocates their child to death and everyone stands around and shrugs,
>well i guess babies just randomly die only when the mother is alone with it at night

>I’m so fucking sick of white women being able to get away with actual fucking murder

It's not about race, it's about wealth.

Attached: crash0729lede-1-web.jpg (750x1153, 135K)

The face of a roasty. How can this ugly creature be a cheerleader?
>She was very young with her entire life ahead of her
I bet the kid was also young with her entire life ahead. Also, since when being young qualifies as an excuse? Can I go into a murder rampage and get away with it? I'm only 21 with a life ahead...

it was probably a mixed nigger mutt anyway good riddance

This is what BBC does to you

Can't believe I glossed over that when I was reading up on this case, thanks 4 info.

You heard of that one rich white family getting away with rigging SAT scores and getting a two week paid probation? Nigga please

her attorney even offered her a job at his firm. kill your baby get a career. such a bad precedent

Attached: drat.png (640x635, 535K)

Murdering newborn babies is just video games for white women.

Attached: temp.jpg (960x720, 203K)