This is fine

Completely normal and fine for any society.

Just fine.

Attached: average iphone user.jpg (1079x1695, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zmescience.com/research/how-scientists-tught-monkeys-the-concept-of-money-not-long-after-the-first-prostitute-monkey-appeared/
twitter.com/wtfguguu/status/1172471350335692800
twitter.com/thebeamuriel/status/1172728519631130626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes this is totally fine.

Attached: dianne-feinstein-merchant.gif (389x223, 1.21M)

Attached: 1568096547438.png (258x330, 100K)

>Completely normal and fine for any society.
Actually it is normal. Prostitution the oldest business of humanity. Even apes do it when introduced to some form of currency.

Not gonna lie. I chuckled.

Its like they’re not quite humans

unreal

Attached: ayy_pizza.jpg (700x1572, 366K)

TOTALLY FINE.
DON'T FAGGOT SHAME.
DON'T SHAME SEX WORKERS!

Attached: 1504016440524.png (483x368, 260K)

It's still up on his twitter now

No it's not the oldest profession. It's extremely civilizational. Tribal humans would obviously not practice prostitution, because they couldn't just switch the scenery once they get found out.

Humanity is far older than civilization. Us still being maladapted for civilizational life confirms that this is not our natural way of being.

Effeminate quasi-Hispanic Americans are something the world had better get comfy with because hoards of them are now coming of age across North America. Thanks to the interwebs they will be your problem now

Attached: 1567994672094.jpg (600x465, 172K)

Absolutely Subverted.

Attached: 1567259066723s.jpg (115x125, 4K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-14 Guguu ( wtfguguu) Twitter.png (526x462, 364K)

Sources? Yeah...

What movie?

zmescience.com/research/how-scientists-tught-monkeys-the-concept-of-money-not-long-after-the-first-prostitute-monkey-appeared/

Literally one google search. Is it a civilization problem for these apes too?

lel, look at his soiface and the fake chad profile picture. is the profile pic shopped, or what?

>could fuck a 19 year old girl for the same iphone deal
>chooses some basedboy instead
what the fuck is wrong with gays

it looks more like it has no chance in a monogamic society, but only until a point whete the female can find another provider, so it is the oldest professiln in the world when counting in animals, but when looking only at some form of evolved humans it is not

laughing_satania.gif

Attached: i8i.jpg (720x835, 40K)

Stop being so judgemental. That could be you, that old man, with 10 kids and a wife who hit the wall 45 years ago, longing for the best blowjob you’ve ever had and a good boy to lick your balls in secret.

choosing the girl would be also cheaper, as you get 3 holes for the same price
>t. jew

who the hell taught you the definition of cheaper

So? same shit as a chick doing it for money, prostitutes of all kinds are trash and were always trash

Sleeping Beauty

peak bugman

Exactly. Look at the kardashians, some of them are ... billionaires.

Attached: 1526731757155.jpg (780x697, 105K)

Having sex for money isn't anything new

I'm jealous of Sam too.

Good for them, based as fuck playing the retards and homos

Reminder that iphone users are so-y-boi faggots.

Attached: 1532276911412.png (713x611, 26K)

he's providing a service in exchange for a luxury good that he wants. That is honest capitalism.

>That profile pic
Elliot Rodgers?

Is this real?
The guy is posting a picture saying that he let that old man ass rape him just so that he could buy an Apple product. If this is real, and I can't be sure anymore, what does he think his family will do when they see this? What about his community? His friends, classmates, teachers, co-workers, boss?

>Prostitution the oldest business of humanity.
Aren't you making what they call a "Strawman Argument"?

God I wish I sold myself out to old men when I was young.

He didn't take the photo, if you check the comments it comes from somewhere else, but the principle is the same.
Somebody got fucked by an old man for money.

>look at his soiface and the fake chad profile picture. is the profile pic shopped, or what?
Okay, so it's fake. IT'S FAKE THIS TIME!

twitter.com/wtfguguu/status/1172471350335692800

I checked the comments and didn't see any of that shit. It's real

Attached: 1566353672149.jpg (680x764, 58K)

twitter.com/thebeamuriel/status/1172728519631130626

>ping pong ching chong
Didn't see anything that disproves Apple users (IE - (You)) of being MASSIVE faggots.

Get rekt damage control shill

>He didn't take the photo, if you check the comments it comes from somewhere else, but the principle is the same.
>Somebody got fucked by an old man for money.
Yeah, I saw that after. But you're right, it happens all the time. In Japan, high school girls fuck older guys for Louis Vuiton handbags and purses.

ALL IPHONE USERS ARE FAGGOTS. WHAT THE FUCK
THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED SINCE THEY LAUNCHED THE FIRST IPHONE

This is clearly some Twitter yuckster giving his own caption for someone else's photo.

And yes, gays are fucking revolting. They're as promiscuous and unfaithful as men with no limitations or sense of honor are bound to be, and as catty and nasty and ruthless as women with no limitations are bound to be. They're absolutely the worst type of person.

I just checked that guy's twitter and he retweets revolting things, absolutely disgusting. "Faggots" pretty much sums it up.

well, not all people have a soul user

Human sacrifice is extremely old too. Should we still do that?

the caption could just be a joke you know? Retard

Gays are scenesters. They need to be beloved by their peers, and the way to do that is to behave as ignominiously as possible, and to be as consumeristic as possible, and throw people under the bus if you need to, mock and "throw shade" if you need to. Pile on, bully dissenters of opinions even of things that don't actually matter at all and are actually degenerate, like pop divas. It also means not committing and feeling genuine love. It's about sex and finding younger, prettier, more popular (because they need to feel like everyone is watching and jealous of them) models, for show. It's a game.

Gays don't seek what is higher in life because they're about the scene, about paying lip service to the popular views (which is also why they're all progressives). They're like Redditors or high school mean girls.

Morons who say prostitution is the "oldest profession" or business of humanity tend to forget that prostitution (being a form of service industry and not a primary production industry) can by it's very nature only profit/leech from customers with accumulated wealth/goods of their own from their own business first, eventually leading back to a productive business such as farming or hunting.
Dumbest expression ever.

sure thing autismo

Disgusting faggots.

Attached: tinder lgbt hiv match.jpg (552x689, 31K)

Attached: ifonlyhitler.png (560x1074, 792K)

Attached: LGBT rewind ww2.jpg (640x895, 115K)

disgusting

If you haven’t reached the level where you can jokingly slave play with a girl she doesn’t like you enough.

Attached: 9EEF4AA0-7ED7-43CB-B4DA-BC882FE88434.jpg (1024x682, 131K)

>I didn't have a lot of money back then. If I hadn't let that old man use me like a cum rag I wouldn't have been able to own that iPhone I used to develop my first app on and I wouldn't be able to provide for our family the way I can today, honey.

oh damn just noticed the air pods
real apple fan i guess

Jews love it. Part of their plan.

Attached: sick-pepe-28782446.png (500x551, 103K)

They’re not even supposed to be the same person right?
>chad pose profile pic
>beta basedboy main pic

This is normal for women. Tinder is a lie.

Attached: 0633_-_JQsQbtb.jpg (446x362, 23K)

What am I looking at? Is he a homosex prostitute?

Attached: 1557429756012.jpg (2100x1577, 410K)

damn i wanna fuck a white boi too

Animal husbandry was the first profession.

We are all animals goy. Animals eat shit, why don't you eat shit?

"Civilization" is newspeak for "removed from reality".
The more civilized we are, the further we are from nature and being human.
And they convinced almost all of us it was a good thing too. Great joke.

my dad converted to gaydaism and ever since he did he has had regular affairs with Asian boys (mostly Indonesian).
I had a long conversation with him about it, because I wanted to make him stop and felt I should know my enemy. Here are some of the things he told me:

>He is virtually ALWAYS fucking them and not the other way round. He says they have soft little buttocks and deserve to be fucked by him. He was REALLY smug when he told me this. He says he has an Indonesian flag in his bedroom and whenever he fucks one so hard they leak shit he smears it on the white part of the flag, he wants it to become Brown and red.
>Yes, he will buy them gifts. But often he only does this to keep them 'on call'. He is tricking them. They know he will buy them a gift if they treat him right so they have less time to be with other men in case he calls them. This is just how he lowers the risk of disease. He says he calls them GIFTS and this stands for 'Getting Immunodeficiency Failures To Slow' ie the gifts slow his chance sof getting AIDS from a boy
>He is still racist. He still pronounces it Indianesia, he really hates their culture and food. He said he once broke a boys nose for 'trying to cook some fucking fish shit in my kitchen after i came inside him'
>Yes, he has taken dick from Asian boys. But he says he only lets (very rare) Japanese and Korean boys do it, 'because my son likes their culture'. I don't but he knows i watched Pokemon as a kid, so I think he just wants a reason to take dick.

All in all, I am OK with it. I just wish he'd started AFTER divorcing my mother. To make it film related I also bought him the film 'The Act of Killing' on DVD (about the Indonesian genocide) and he says he made a boy watch it with him whilst sucking his dick.

Attached: 1543147870245.png (790x397, 159K)

getting three things for the same price you get two is cheaper, when calculated for one. you want to teach a Jew about greed?

bluepillmen dot com

i mean "fake chad" not "fake profile pic"
don't know what you mean by your reply, but honestly, the guy in the bed pic doesn't look in any way similar to the profile pic

And then one day, for no reason at all...

The fuk.....

>implying the 6 gorillion weren't a sacrifice to win the war
well, you made a pact to deliver the devil milions of souls to win the war. Who could have known , that we Jews, and the Poles have no souls and the sacrifice wasn't made correctly

I..i..i..is that his Dad ?

Attached: stephenfry.jpg (431x341, 21K)

>jew
>polen
I thought the Poles burned you all in Polish Death Camps in the Polish Holocaust

Attached: PolishHolocaust.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Dude you should probably get away from that mess. Or kill him. Either way, your dad is a pathetic homo and will eventually die of GRIDS

Christ have mercy WHY.UPLOAD.THIS.SHIT????
Also how does he look like gigachad in his avi but looks like a 12yo bitch on hormones on his selfie?No fucking way he isn't underage

Attached: 1522702090567.jpg (1929x1600, 1.28M)

>the fuk...
Anglos

Jewesses being whores is normal, not women in other groups tho.

not all, some came back after 1990
also, pay up, Polin!

Based and twink pilled.

fuck you

Why on Gods Green Earth would you EVER talk to your DAD about butt fucking/cock sucking/faggotism ?
Also how old were YOU when your Dad started molesting YOU ? Repress all you want but faggots are faggots , your dad molested you .

you know it's true

jew broads satisfy EVERY man they can

based and ladyboipilled

Attached: hjjhhjjhhjhjhj.jpg (320x240, 15K)

oh no he is hot

>tfw the ang*os are worse than the jews in the end

Attached: 1392758541675.jpg (681x496, 44K)

based

I'd fuck it.

There's a reason Jewishness is passed matrilineally.

wtf he does not look anything like in his profile pic , that daddy can do much better

this has been happening since ancient times
its traditional male bonding

Attached: 1549615776656.png (573x572, 305K)