How do you deal with the knowledge that your life will one day fade to black...

How do you deal with the knowledge that your life will one day fade to black, you will not be able feel anything anymore and the world will continue without you.

I've been watching clips of people dying and I feel I am going to very soon.

Attached: 1530338432351.png (706x518, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE
youtube.com/watch?v=tTQJFEXGKiI
youtube.com/watch?v=g1hC_JJ0bWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too soon

Realizing how short life is and constantly being aware can be one of the best redpills. It makes you reconsider everything you spend/ waste your time on (vidya, wagekeking, shitposting, tv etc.).

being aware of it*

Life is pain, so is death. Whatever happens, happen. You can't change any of it so you might as well face it like a man.

I can COOOM to this

Attached: 1268493167588.png (700x364, 370K)

You haven't fulfilled the sole goal and purpose of your existence, which is to procreate and raise succesful children. You will never be fulfilled without coping with a distracting hobby or complete THE goal, having children.

It's not even black, it's literally nothing, and you managed 13 billion years as nothing so stop being a bitch. You don't have time for this pseudo-intellectual sadboi cringe bullshit and neither does anyone else in your life.

Imagine never having any pain again... we crave sleep every night. When you get old your years are spent enough black pills and you’ve had enough you see your future generations make you proud because you made a nice family or you chose to opt out and love life your own way. If you lived you life and did your best what could be more satisfying a release than eternal peace never cry or feel frustration or sadness or disrespect and jealousy or anything again. Also there are massive amounts of DMT released as you die so it slows time so much you almost live an eternity of this one with the universe chemical of love flowing in your body. If heaven doesn’t await us degenerates we may still have some type of after life utopia before the darkness

Where are these clips?

too soon
*but I really, really like this image

it actually feels really great, honestly

If the universe essentially ceases to exist, none of this ever happened. It's an unnerving paradox to realize death means we're at the exact state of non-existence as we were at the very beginning. So, what's stopping those variables from repeating?

Even in the likelihood that the universe does continue indefinitely, it can ostensibly be reset an infinite number of times.

During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

user, you are asking what is perhaps the most rudimentary philosophical question next to "What is the nature of God?". I'll put it like this: there is an entire canon of Western and Eastern philosophical traditions which deal with existentialism. Check out stoicism, and be content knowing that there's probably no hell, and that your consciousness does not continue beyond death.

t. insect

Eddie Money still has one Ticket To Paradise available.

Relieved honestly, but i am going to use the time i got to see what is going to happen

The universe will continue until its climax, which is either an eternity of photons in a state of absolute zero, or a reset of sorts.
Assuming the first one, then even if consciousness is eternal then nothing awaits any of us.
Assuming the second one, then at the moment of death, whatever consciousness awaits you will be the very next thing you experience, and the transition will be instantanious.
I am honestly ok with either one.

/thread

What's with all the demoralization shills on Jow Forums lately? Mmh

Attached: 1507069932080.jpg (688x456, 69K)

Indifferent.

I know that after I die, I am going to Heaven, thanks to Jesus Christ. You should come too.

There is no death, I promise you all.

Can't wait!

I really, really, really like this picture

Oh no what do I do? Why didn’t daddy love me. Oh no oh no oh no, too soon.

Live Forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE

Attached: bb07e6df451982a3e169bcb12feccb59ffb7a2ff50c3cbb411e40e45ea425a3f.jpg (600x892, 141K)

How do you deal with the knowledge that your life will one day fade to black, you will not be able feel anything anymore and the world will continue without you, until the simulation arrives at its inevitable conclusion and the entire cycle resumes again from the beginning?
>I've been watching clips of people dying and I feel I am going to very soon.
Does it bother you to know you've done this all before, and will do so again, forever?

Attached: big-crunch-theory-big-bounce.jpg (400x380, 82K)

You got born right? Stop complaining. What makes you think it cant happen again?

actually the current leading theory is one of endless expansion, and thus maximum entropy being reached.
Without quantum tunneling (which is still speculation at this point) this will be the state of the universe for evermore.
The big crunch theory hasn't been rules out yet though, but you should take care not to assert it as fact.

>How do you deal with the knowledge that your life will one day fade to black, you will not be able feel anything anymore and the world will continue without you.

Feels fucking great. I can make my mark and suffer no consequences.

Attached: 1561584482847.png (500x385, 238K)

Yes and I'm scared and alone.

>How do you deal with the knowledge that your life will one day fade to black
Pretty good, because life is suffering and is mot our real existence. It's been an interesting trip so far, can't wait to compare notes with my karmic group.
>you will not be able feel anything anymore
What we feel now is terribly blunted compared to existence outside of the construct.
>and the world will continue without you
Good, secure. On the off-chance this life is all there is I will live on through my children.

Attached: The 7 Principles of MAGA.jpg (664x311, 35K)

Maybe this is the Magic you need.
youtube.com/watch?v=tTQJFEXGKiI

Good post

Maybe this is better?
youtube.com/watch?v=g1hC_JJ0bWs

Cringe you lack the education and world experience to have an opinion

I did not think Jow Forums was capable of a thread like this. And I like it. Embrace the suck boys...

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John:3:16
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John:14:6

excited

You can't experience freedom without accepting it