Have you ever met a PoC woman who said she hated the white patriarchy but wanted to get bleached...

Have you ever met a PoC woman who said she hated the white patriarchy but wanted to get bleached? Can someone explain what’s going on in their minds when they do shit like pic related?

Attached: A9E5C2B7-6A46-4C94-9137-D99D7E96F8FB.jpg (598x837, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ebony /country/ee/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't matter if the PoC is a leftie or a rightie, the driving force behind their lust for white flesh is the stigma of being a PoC, coupled with the fact that whites are objectively the most attractive race.

t. PoC

Here's the British loser again, everyday with this interracial bullshit.

Not true in America. Most whites hate themselves here

They hate White women because they want a White boyfriend and White women are their main competition.

Don't worry blackfellas. I don't date your women. I've got your back.

Larp bi they don’t

bit like chore boys touching priest preach against gays

I know a girl who’s a spic, who’s a Mestiza.
She constantly shits on white people, as frequently as possible.
And she’s dating a blue eyed, blonde haired white dude from a rural state.

Cool

Saying you hate the patriarchy is just the new gibs. It's easier to get a job from sjw hr and be considered a diversity hire. Niggers have just evolved from welfare to jobs, but they've kept the same gib instinct they had on welfare. They're manipulating the system in other ways.

I'm a blonde hair blue eyed white boy and all minority women love me.

put the majority in minority ;)

Attached: ammhmroz08h31.jpg.jpg (640x852, 56K)

Larp

In the end they're just jealous they aren't a part of the master race.

this exact thread with the same pic related got posted yesterday
kill yourself OP

He looks better than her, honestly.

Estonian lad, why do you post this shit daily?

It’s hot

It’s like people that are vehemently anti homo being secret fags.

Nope.

Ive been off Jow Forums for weeks, Im not the only ebony appreciator here.

>Niggers have just evolved from welfare to jobs
Not sure having it specifically handed to them counts of evolving, but the rest of your comment is sound.
Those without conviction (women and niggers) say what they need to say to achieve their objective, but can't deny their true impulses.

Even if you're, doesn't change anything he said, Malachi

Same

>Even if you're
spot the foreigner

Lol

Better social status,more power, more taller, more attractive.

Usually race mixer, come from women marry natives

You mean like AOC?

>Can someone explain what’s going on in their minds when they do shit like pic related?
They only care about status. Saying "white patriarchy" crap is high status among her peers, and having a succesful white man is also high status

t. Pablo Muhammed de las Singapore

all the hardcore anti-white sjws date white guys

Attached: 1522532194055.png (800x600, 553K)

Hey guys brainlet here what exactly is being said in the pic on the right what exactly are her "looksmatch"

Attached: 626355.jpg (411x411, 27K)

>ebony appreciator

Is that what they call it now

Lol

you need calm down arthur

AOC date whites only too.

Attached: aocbf.jpg (720x480, 44K)

>Ive been off Jow Forums for weeks, Im not the only ebony appreciator here.
Can you fucking leave permanently.
Shit, you're making the Yankees get all sentimental about niggers again.

Attached: 5B860AA2-5050-4E0B-A04C-4C8418CB23AB.jpg (810x6235, 1.88M)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ebony /country/ee/

Asian here. I hate dealing with white women and American-born gooks. Fucking pure cancer. The purest cancer.

Even good conservative Christian girls are, about 30% of the time, equivalent to the religious conservative mega-slut archetype of Brazil. Most of the time they're fairly normal but I'm sure as hell not making Elliot Rodgers with a white woman.

Attached: B6136275-BCDD-4A53-A9BB-1AE328427443.jpg (525x478, 18K)

>plebbit

Thanks user

Bump

Bump

basically women are retards. their behavior is always dictated by the perceived bandwagon and there is no consideration for cause and effect sort of things.

Attached: mosque.jpg (413x960, 140K)

Cool

when I was in high school some nonwhite girls liked me. They would have their friends tell me that they liked me. I completely ignored them and this was long before I was racially aware or anything like that.

in retrospect I kind of feel bad about it. I didn't want to hurt their feelings although I probably did.

Lots of people want to be white because they think we look better.
Truth is, they are unhappy with self for whatever reason. Shouldn't be our problem.

But then they come here to take our stuff and mix, but they do not adhere to our rules of behavior.

When our children see them break the rules, they think it's cool etc. and they mimic.

Our children and our society become corrupted.

Then, because we are better at most everything, when we learn their behavior, it comes back on them mutiplied.

They easily claim victim and white supremacy.

The white race is surely guilty of many invasions and atrocities, but we are just doing what the animals and their keepers have taught us.

Better.

It only takes one of us to bring them all down in an hour.

Make their work difficult now, so that when he comes and they fall, they will have lots of fail feels.

Attached: man.jpg (500x500, 44K)