Sarajevo has fallen

It is over. Since this happened on the 8th of september, faggots now freely hold hands in Sarajevo, something that was unimaginable a few years back.
I despise this country, it is a mixture of everything awful from both the west and the east. The mere audacity of our government to go against the majority opinion and let this happen repulses me. There is no limits to what one will sell for a few extra shabbos goy shekels.
Hello (((progressive Europe))), we are coming!

Attached: Screenshot_20190914_114749.jpg (1080x1073, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_ZVB0w1wKY
youtu.be/nnWcz3jN-kA
youtube.com/watch?v=l3YiEfKlbyI
youtu.be/382VkLGpDaI
youtu.be/Qng5RtBavY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My condolences. RIP common sense

Fucking riot man, don't let the (((fags))) win over your country

How many cops had to guard this shit?
How many of the participants are from Bosnia?

This country itself is a jewish spawn, what was to be expected? These fags were protected by literal police snipers, riot squads etc. Nobody could do shit. These same policemen beat military veteran protestors who want pensions. Pathetic.

Now thats funny I am not going to lie

Plenty of them are Bosnians. Sarajevo is like Belgrade, the biggest city and therefore the biggest cespool of degeneracy. They were guarded very well, there were no incidents allegedly. My friend went to the police station for putting up antifag posters. He has to pay a fine.

Clown world eh?

Yeah and the funny part is that you arent even part of the EU so having such degeneracy shouldnt really exist, also arent you supposed to be an Islamic state?

How the fuck did this manage to happen? I get it in Slovenia or Croatia but how Bosnia?
Theres no fucking way this can be gotten away with, theres got to be some form of pushback eventually. This also has for sure got to be one of those cases where the photo was taken from an angle to make the crowd look bigger, I fucking hope so at least.

Either you Bosnian muslims fix this shit or you're to become Serbian clay.
I also can't imagine Srpska being okay with this.

Attached: cheese_nigga.png (297x331, 132K)

This is because our government wants us in the EU so they play progressive. We are nothing close to an Islamic state. Bosnian muslims drink bear and eat pork. Some are religious tho, and often based and know of the JQ and hate the west.
I am not religious but I would take an Islamic state any day over this hellhole we have now.

>I am not religious but I would take an Islamic state any day over this hellhole we have now.
Then make your dreams come true, become a caliph I trust in you.

nice

Bosnian Muslims are unironically Serbs so I would not mind unification with them.
Again, it is the will of our ZOG government, nit the people. The day before the pride parade there was a Traditional family day as a reaction. Pretty based. That is the will of the people in pic related.

Attached: thumbs_b2_ff2e914c843902b87d38314052aa98a9-1.jpg (887x636, 123K)

"Workers of the Balkans are sisters and brothers!"
"Workers' love"
Ahhh yes, lgbt communists. What a nice sight for my mp40.

Attached: Screenshot_20190914_124136.jpg (1080x1061, 323K)

Islam is the final redpill.

>Plenty of them are Bosnians
I figured, but had to ask, because when they had a tranny parade in Novi sad i think. they had to get people from other countries to come.
Here a day before the fag parade we have a family march, just a bunch of regular people going for a walk in protest to fags. Did something like that happen over there?

You better have attended the counter-parade and I hope you show up for every counter event following this, including riots.

You can't let this shit slide, if you do then its like give a mouse a cookie, its gonna ask for a glass of milk next.
Give the degens one front, they'll push for another, and then another, and then theres no stopping it till you have child drag queens like we do here in this 4th world shithole.

Attached: make_my_day.png (654x619, 853K)

This

I was in croatia this summer. We should just gas all balkan people.

Not really but its your only solution for your country.

Dalmatians are jews. Do not go there.
Nah, I was joking. I am an agnostic currently so I don't mind catholics and orthodox people.

You should ask Erdogan to send a few hundred thousand syrians. Those fags will be a pile of smoldering Ash within hours. But on a serious note, can't all the war veterans and mujahideen organise and end this?

>have forbbid fascism
>women, lesbo, queen
high IQ faggots

>Not really but its your only solution for your country.
>Islam is the final redpill.
Islam will be pozzed as easily as Christianity was. Religious leaders will be bribed, they will "reinterpret" the rules, etc. It's easy, it's been done a billion times. There is no salvation in systems, you have to fight for everything. Corruption seeps in everywhere.

>Dalmatians are jews
only in Dubrovnik, rest just want money with minimal work

We already have plenty of refugees, no thanks.
Veterans get regurarly beat by cops anyways so. They are sick of that crap. They are too depressed and busy working to deal with this shit. As for mujahideen, we don't have ad much as those as /pol claims we do, most of them avoid living in Sarajevo, they inhabit villages mostly.
Based.

Its ok we take Herzegovina before this shit spreads

No. By the time you decide to do that there will be no Croats in this country. Forget about it. Fix your cucked EU basednation before you even dream about expansionism.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_ZVB0w1wKY

>before you even dream about expansionism
its more like reclaiming it

>The mere audacity of our government to go against the majority opinion and let this happen repulses me.
This is what your leaders have to do to join the EU, buddy.

Balkans in a nutshell
>reclaiming
Hahahaha

Don't you have shitton of guns there? No wonder they walk over you, when you don't defend yourself. How many Soros's jewish orgs are there?

impossible, Croats from BiH make more than quarter of our population they have too strong grip on Croatia for us to abandon those regions. What sad is, if they didn't immigrate so much here they would be biggest ethnic group in BiH and we wouldn't have to bother with supporting them

Use it faggot.

Our gun laws are as cucked as Canada.

dont worry we will let you muslims and serbs continue destroying what is left

Makes b0mbing them much easier

Europe is lost
Our only hope is Greenland

Good. The only thing worse than Communists are Muslims, and race traiting white Muslims at that. Fuck Bosnia, get the fuck out of Europe.

Race traitors? What are you, a christian? Hahahahaha

Im no Christcuck but literally anything is better than Islam, even Atheist, anticulture Communism.

What exactly in islam bothers you, I am curious. I have my reasons as someone who is directly exposed to islam on a daily basis, but what do you know?

He wont be able to fuck the tranny he likes.

Also daily reminder that Muslims of any race and ethnicity are literal cucks to Arab supremacy. From Indonesia to Bosnia. Race traitors who piss on their ancestors and cuck to those who conquered you centuries back. Islam and Communism both work to enslave people and destroy indigenous cultures, they just do so through opposing cultural and political spectrums. Let me know when the Call to Prayers and religous rituals are sung in your native tongues instead of Arabic, and then well talk.

Look at the good news though, you can use your newfound fag rights to go suck on your Turkish/Arab conquerers cocks, like your people have wanted to do for centuries. Doesnt that sound like fun?

For one, its not native to Europe or the West in general, or east Asia for that matter as seen in Malaysia and Indonesia. It is an Arab supremacy cult.

It is also a souless, lifeless, culture destroying form of enslavement that makes people miserable and sucks the joy out of life. Anti-freedom, low vibrational, soul sucking, demonic slavery.

You say Bosnians like to drink and eat pork? Ok, so why not then just convert to Christianity or even Atheism like most other Europeans? Oh wait, its because Muslims world over, no matter how "liberal", are slaves to their Wahhabi Arab conquerers and overlords, rather than join their neighbors and ancestors in shared traditions and cultures, they cuck out to their Arab supremacy cult and instead declare war and jihad on the indigenous lands of their ancestors. Just like Communists and their culture destroying Revolutions.

Wow so original. Better to fuck goats like a good old fashioned Muslim savage, am I right?

Time to bring back the Sniper Alley, Slobodan.

>It is also a souless, lifeless, culture destroying form of enslavement that makes people miserable and sucks the joy out of life. Anti-freedom, low vibrational, soul sucking, demonic slavery.
This is the perfect description of the live in the west mate

Attached: Screenshot_20180404_103146.png (1920x1080, 1013K)

youtu.be/nnWcz3jN-kA
Islam will save Bosnia, whether through peaceful means or by conflict.

Free Ratko Mladic and see this problem resolved over night.

Attached: crushedmydreams.png (364x270, 102K)

>t. Thai faggot
Bhuddism enriches the monks and clergy by sucking money from the poor. You follow an Indian meme cult, kindly shut up and fix your std ridden shit hole you degenerate.

I come from the West. I know how bad it is, but there is nothing more lifeless and soul sucking than Islam, it is at least equal to Communism in terms of destruction to local culture, anti-whiteness and totalistarianism. I have actually been to Islamic countries. Have you?

This is what American imperialism looks like

The serb government is 10x more cucked than the Bosnian government. Also they bought weapons from israhell.

>its not native to Europe or the West in general
The same argument could be made about Christianity (not that it would matter).

Religions take on the characteristics of their believers. Any religion, in theory, could become European if Europeans believed in it.

What laws, do you have guns or not.

You can thank CIA nigger backed regime change in 2000 via colour revolution uprising against the government.

Oh boy thats rich, coming from someone who supports a mega rich, literal totalitarian religious monarchy that controls the center for one of the largest religions in the world. How fucking stupid are you?

Monks are rich? Monks live like poor serfs in temple monasteries, they sleep on floors with nothing but a pillow and a blanket and depend on charity and handoutsfor food.

Stupid drunken Irish mick, lay off the fucking whiskey. Thats illegal under Sharia Law, you know...

Most of those people are imported from eu
we had similar ones here and
people aren't even locals or polish

Are they fair game to beat up?
I see it as treasonous not to be violent towards outside plants trying to change social dynamic in your country.

Attached: fortenight.png (406x330, 217K)

look for a mixed chemical biological attack.
Look for a small molecule that easily crosses the blood brain barrier.
look for and find George Soros.
youtube.com/watch?v=l3YiEfKlbyI

Attached: d536ea38d7c9ad49b8a1fa94c30159dc58f7d817203437ee39fe7440a5244827.jpg (2880x2880, 986K)

No, this is caused by your globo homo empire.

I agree. All kike derived Abrahamic religions are a cancer that functioned (and still do function) as a psuedo-KBG that destroyed and continue to destroy indigenous European cultures and beliefs.

I would support European paganism entirely if such a thing rose in mass popularity, but that is unrealistic in this day and age. Barring that, Christianity is the next best thing, compared to Arab worshipping, psychotic jihadi Islam. Fuck, even Atheism is better than Islam, thats just how bad it is.

They are usually protected by large cordons of police. Nobody wants them there.

You mean like the Turks did when they conquered Bosnia and forced the locals to convert to Islam?

>implying all or even the majority of Muslims support saudis
You really are a fucking retard. Saudis are jew puppets hated by most Muslims you dumfuck. Also regarding your 'poor monks' youtu.be/382VkLGpDaI

test

>It is also a souless, lifeless, culture destroying form of enslavement that makes people miserable and sucks the joy out of life. Anti-freedom, low vibrational, soul sucking, demonic slavery.

I already live in one of those.

Attached: 1568440684595.jpg (759x508, 108K)

Wow so a small handful of bad monks who has managed to fraud some money or drink some alchohol, and is widely condemned by every Thai and Buddhist, is somehow comparable to Arab-loving, jihad war waging Muslims who behead children, bomb innocent people and take shits on the chests of Instagram thots with mass support of common Muslims worldwide.

Muslims hate the Saudis? Cool, lets see them boycott their (((mandated hajj pilgrimages))) to Saudi Arabia then in protest. Yeah, I wont hold my breath.

Kill yourself, you race traiting Arab-loving ginger freak.

Corrupt American crony capitalists, mentally ill Communists and demonic insane Muslims are all literally a means to end- controlled by the same people all at the top to accomplish an agenda.

Keep seething you wannabe poo.
Your religion does not enforce morals or strengthen society rather it encourages people to me complacent and allow ruin to come upon their society, and that is exactly what has happened. Thailand is a hub for degeneracy including faggotry of every kind, child prostitution, drug use, alcoholism and much more. Westerners flock to your shit hole so they can indulge in the unregulated degeneracy and you do nothing about it, your religion does nothing about it. Hajj is encumbent upon every Muslim and does not benefit Saudis unless you stay in their hotels. We can't do much about the fact that they run the place. Their false kingdom will soon fall anyway.

Ah yes, a Muslim Arab lover using the laughable "degenerate" label. Funny, the biggest degenerates and scumbags I see in Thailand are in fact Arabs and other obvious Muslim tourists who, once out of their totalitarian Muslim shitholes, then feel free to drink like total alcoholics, do every drug under the sun, aggressively fuck multiple prostitutes, pick fights with people and treat locals and other tourists like dogshit. Just like the Mudshit invaders in Europe. Muslims have also been involved in just about every mass terorist attack in Thailand as well, targetting innocent people just minding their own business and places of worship.

Most Thai's and Buddhists I know actually dont drink any alchohol at all and are actually extremely conservative- and not because of fear from some jihad nutjob stranger whos going to stone them to death, but because of true love and dedication to their faith, their natural well being and a better society for themselves and those they love. Aside from prostituion, Thailand is actually extremely strict when it comes to everything- even vape ecigarretes and shisha are illegal, and drug smuggling gets you the death penalty. Prostituion is rampant in Muslim shitholes like Dubai, Bahrain and Jakarta anyways.

So no, you Arab-loving mentally ill freaks and race traitors who pay Saudis to visit and worship some pagan, Satanic black cube that actually has nothing to do with Islam's real history do not have a moral authority over others. If anything, you freaks are the most repressed, twisted degnerates of them all, you only engage in your degeneracy when youre outside of Muslim countries, and even then, not really.

Also
>allow ruin to come upon their society

Fucking lol. Bangkok is the most visited city in the world, beating out even London and Paris. Thailand is also technically not even classified as a third world country anymore. Bangkok is about on par with Seoul, South Korea, and is very well developed. Countries like Vietnam are fast catching up. Cant say the same about Muslim shithole cities though in the same region, like Jakarta, a literal sprawling, megacity-sized slum full of tin shacks interlaced with satanic Mosques on every other block. When the multiple Call to Prayers come up, the city takes on the appearence of a giant mental asylum. Not to mention prostitution that puts Bangkok to shame- where instead of a handful of legitimate bars and massage parlors that happen to offer consensual sex, Jakarta actually engages in true nonconsensual sex slavery and child trafficking within their disgusting sprawled out slums, while the Call to Prayer sounds off next door.

F

Attached: 230px-Izetbegovic.jpg (230x327, 23K)

> rejecting the religions of your Slav brothers for some Arab desert cult

Remind me where Christianity originated?

don't you have a goat to fuck Ahmed?

From the Greek city of Sepphoris
youtu.be/Qng5RtBavY0

I don't understand why y'all laugh at western nations. They subverted us since 1945 and only reached their goal after 2010. They just needed 10 years or less for slavic countries.

The christcuckery in this thread makes me sick. Islam is ten times better than any branch of cucktianity, the exception being orthodox christianity which I respect as it is the only non-cucked branch. Islam combined with nationalism and racial realism would be unstoppable.

Nope, it's jewish, not Greek. Try again.

You'd probably be better off going Buddhist tbqh

that's because bosnians are all atheists

High quality drunkposting

>Islam
>Nationalism

Pick one and only one. All modern day pracitcing Muslim nations outside of the Arab peninsula have had their former cultures Arabized. Your allegiance isnt to yourselves or your nations, its to Arabs and Arab culture under their Wahabbi Muslim global agenda.

Nationalism in non-Arab Muslim countries is about as stupid and farfetched as Nationalism in countries that practice Jewish internationalist Communism. Subscribing to either of the two under Nationalism is a fallacy because both are ran by foreign, outsider agents.

They're not afraid, you need to attack them like the russians do.

Attached: russian tranny_gets_cheeki_breeki.webm (368x720, 2.74M)

most arent gay or anything they are just NGO USAID payed rats.

Anyone who thought slavniggers were based was Always an idiot. They are just poor and corrupt. The only reason why nogs aren't in their countries is because nobody wants to escape a shithole to get to another shithole.

They are just as socially degenerate as us except much poorer and more dysfunctional. They truly are inferior.

Attached: 1535302273482.gif (498x334, 3.31M)

Gay muslim.

Now I have seen everything.

I didn’t even know Sarajevo existed until now and I still feel bad for you guys.

Attached: B591174B-312D-4905-AAE9-67997130545F.jpg (388x468, 45K)

Based

Fuck off schizonigger, someone’s country is at steak.

Attached: 52D77CF6-3E5E-49D0-B516-9F9FE3DAEA76.jpg (1080x1078, 65K)

you shouldnt they are dirty jihadis.

You really shouldn't blame "slavniggers" for this, globohomo is real and Soros has unlimited funds. Everyone has a price and it's only a matter of time and finding it.

Don't worry, we have no interest taking your mothers and girlfriends nigger boyfriends, we are content being shitholes.

Now back to your cuckshed Swen, before Jamal sees you left without his permission.

>letting sodomites openly calling for gay sex

It's time for Illyrians to take back the region again

Attached: 1482373307599.png (634x650, 120K)

Eh Lo El

Attached: 6th Tirana Pride Parade.jpg (2592x1936, 1.39M)

Who gives a shit, let it spiral out of control and when the masses finally see what has been preached for over 2000 years, shit will hit the fan.

Everyday it's harder to believe in pan slavic ideals

Attached: ueun88ckrebz.jpg (800x521, 43K)

>literally two dogs

Half of them are scumbag journalist and western cucks

Attached: 1555939881343.jpg (470x434, 30K)