The more time passes, the more i hate this world

The more time passes, the more i hate this world

Attached: screenshot_20190914_115613_1568454996752_crop.jpg (1352x1207, 169K)

lmao no more store-brand ice cream for me then!

"people" - has there been one that has been white?

>Dakrie
Color me surprised

American problem

Those are not people

I don't buy ice cream that doesn't have a safety seal.

You can get sued into the ground for this and possibly go to jail for attempting to spread disease and similar things like this. There´s nobody to say these people don´t have various diseases. Enjoy jailtime faggots.

Wasn't there a story a while back about some idiot doing that and getting like 40 years in prison because it turned out doing that was super illegal in the US?

I thought this was about ass cream.

Not if you are a minority. The girl that started the trend got caught but they refused to file charges because they didnt want to ruin a young person of colors life. Mass shooters, why do you target whites when you know who the enemy is? Also I in no way support mass shooters you glow nigger feds reading this

Ice cream containers here either have a seal around the edge that needs to be broken in order to open it or a plastic lining on top of the container under the lid, is this not the case in America?

Corrupt judges will let them off for being niggers

>Corrupt judges will let them off for being niggers
Friendly reminder that Jim Crow did nothing wrong.

Some don't

->Nignog licking ice cream and putting it back
Nothing unusual here (typical nignog behaviour)

Attached: 20112832.gif (200x150, 1.08M)

Yeah. Cos she knew she had the flu they were gonna do her with biological weapon terrorism or whatever

>At least i ain't speakin german

Attached: D day.jpg (998x754, 111K)

some dont and you definitely dont want to buy them
even then just pour some gran marnier on the ones that are sealed just to make sure

>Eating non-sealed food.
Retard.

Americans are full of trash people like that. Why are Americans full of subhumans?

take a good look at your flag
one of your guys killed Lincoln who was going to send them back to africa

Someone post that video of the nigger woman doing it. Think it was in America.

Attached: 1529605215411.jpg (640x427, 34K)

> nigger
> people
pick one and one only

Only the small, fancy ones are sealed here. The ones the dairy companies sell aren't.

But honestly, why would you buy those tiny pints of weirdly flavored "frozen deserts" when you could get an entire gallon of normal ice cream, made with actual dairy, for the same fucking price?

Never mind I found cancerous versions of it on Youtube. I'm glad that ice cream is sealed so I know I'll never get aids

Attached: 1524929217800.jpg (905x881, 266K)

why is the mentally disturbed girl looking so disgusted ? everyone else should be disgusted by her hair

boongs do similar shit to this often.

kitty kat

Attached: 1568283907653.jpg (3024x3191, 1.64M)

I'm surprised that tere are even ice cream without seals

mean looking catto, heh

Attached: 3522355232356.jpg (474x248, 9K)

I wouldn’t recommend eating ad darkie establishments for this same reason. Beaners are really into this shit Cubans mostly. I think it comes from them being to poor to buy sweets so they would lick them. Ariana grande before she was really famous licked a dog it on a tray then said she hated America and how wasteful they are after the guy had to throw them away. Guy should have scolded that little dumb bitch because she thinks she’s in the right and she’s too rich and famous to be corrected any longer.

Soon, brother.

The reason they had to put seals on everything is people started contaminating food with toxins and poisons.

>people
Niggers

>viral challenges
No better way to detect NPC's

Attached: 1567129640354.gif (1040x445, 117K)

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (720x718, 103K)

Doughnut

Put cellophane on top inside of kid. People couldn't trust Tylenol back in the day when that guy was poisoning people. To build up trust in your product, put tamper proof protection. Of course, this problem shouldn't even exist in the first place

"People"

>its always some shitskin or liberal faggot

Jokes on them I only buy Klondike bars.

Ya well white countries are more civilized. Now we live in a zero trust 3rd world shithole. And i’m Paying the government to facilitate the invasion.

Attached: 314.jpg (680x340, 30K)

>girl

Attached: laugh.jpg (250x241, 48K)

Why... why would they do that to the poor cat...

>people
>niggers

Niggers have no soul, empathy, intelligence. I could continue ad nauseam.

>People
Niggers aren't people.

Who knows which people exactly do that shit

This should carry a harsher penalty than spitting on someone.

Quite a few
The lack of persinal wirth and constant we wuz from whites makes them like this

>thinks nigger pets are going to go to jail for this
0/10

If legit only seen niggers doing this aka not people

Haagen dazs seals the top. This doesn’t affect you if you don’t have shit taste in ice cream

Stop using the internet for a couple of days and your feelings will change.

stop eating ice cream you fat fucks

kek

Attached: 1523023188863.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Baby steps towards not respecting another person's property.

No, this should carry a penalty of complete removal of all four limbs, genitals, 15 years in prison eating nothing but dry ramen and warm water out of dog bowls and a release from prison in the middle of the ocean if they survive that long.

These are not humans.
These are parasites.
They deserve to hate themselves as much as they hate us (aka, the public and everyone around them) as they demonstrate on social media.

I'm noticing a quite controversial pattern in all these participants

Yeah, Ariana is a piece of shit.
People are hating on Trump meanwhile this cunt contaminates food and whines about it being thrown out.

stop eating ice cream then u fat shit

Attached: 1503513772079.jpg (600x927, 157K)

Jokes on them I only buy Klondike bars.

that nigger girl who did it was ugly

Rich man, I see.

2/6 bucks when they're on sale. Nigga I don't buy ice cream unless its on sale.