>Election analysis 2014-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=qjZRiDwu18w

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=sJQeFBXXiAo

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
>Ruhrpott Roulette
youtube.com/channel/UCMm8lMIzU3Zss1rWf4dgv-g
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=mL3xW5dbO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=cmBgxwz13J8
youtube.com/watch?v=gXo8pRXNEEU

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: 33453B45-54DC-47B5-B13C-E00622513A7C.jpg (1536x1360, 988K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kirchenaustritt.de/
youtu.be/PLFVGwGQcB0
youtu.be/oE4MW2HNluw
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article200299232/Proteste-gegen-IAA-Auf-den-Schildern-steht-FCK-SUV-Ich-hasse-Autos-und-Schwule-gegen-SUV.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yKmlHmPEgAc
youtube.com/watch?v=vYQNcJvsR7I
youtube.com/watch?v=nQ2ghBlc7G8
youtube.com/watch?v=jpemBbdkXkg&list=RDjpemBbdkXkg&start_radio=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kirchenaustritt.de/

Attached: 9039D5FF-03CF-4C39-899D-86992CE5500E.jpg (1195x984, 676K)

Attached: A09E9CDF-F701-4FAD-8018-3BF0807638C1.jpg (1536x1040, 975K)

Attached: 121E37D1-DA65-41B6-83B3-BD90B411CFF8.jpg (864x454, 156K)

Attached: 64FEEA17-549C-4542-B5B6-CFBE585EAA91.jpg (1536x1267, 1.57M)

Attached: A4024290-463D-4375-9560-B05CE9D456E7.jpg (1536x909, 402K)

Attached: 216C00A7-5CBC-4FA1-95FB-F46E5C904FB2.jpg (1029x1075, 866K)

Ich habe die Kirche verlassen als ich anfing zu arbeiten. Man muss bescheuert sein wenn man freiwillig Steuern zahlt.

The church doesn't deserve a single cent.

B-But muh Christianity was supposed to save Europe...

You can be religious if you want but there is no reason to support the church.

You don't need a big gothic hall to read your book.

(((Christianity)))

Why don't you spracken sie Deutsche in your own general, you fucking lingocucks?

Attached: 5822748-6357677-image-m-46_1541492994754.jpg (470x777, 57K)

>what are mods

ⵜⴰⵍⵉⵎⴰⵏⵜ

Good morning Kraut/pol/

It's fucking quarter past 2pm, dude.
it's even later in buttfucknowhereistan where you live.

>buttfucknowhereistan
saved :D
feels totally divine living in buttfucknowhereistan. no shitskins to speak of :D

>morning
It's almost evening!

bump

Hi morrocan?

it's latvincel, what do you fucking expect? he just woke up from his alcoholic stupor from yesterday. starter was wine as I remember.
there is no pic to display my disdain for it all

>kirchenaustritt
Bin bereits seit Jahren draußen. Jede monatliche Kirchensteuer fühlte sich an wie eine Parteispende an die Grünen.

Bump

With which ethnicity would you start a family Kraut/pol? Just a white woman or are asian or hispanic okay too?

Attached: Starting-a-Family.jpg (1000x667, 36K)

my dick says i want a spanish woman but my brain don't.

well, the question then is - you think with your dick (muh dick) or with your brain. the answer determines whether you're white or a nigger

>Dating/sex
All races
>Marriage
White or Jewish

Attached: 5626.jpg (960x430, 124K)

Western European, Scandi or Baltic, North italian and North iberian is ok too.

White, Asian, Hispanic and Middle Eastern.

Dead. Again.

you support eating & fucking babies Epstein style, blowing up the Twin Towers, & Blackmailing people, how evil can you be?

>Dead. Again.
That should be the new slogan of Kraut/pol/

Bump
youtu.be/PLFVGwGQcB0

Just curious, when German girls become so hot?

Attached: GermanGirl.jpg (640x603, 96K)

You've seen nothing yet, kiddo.

Bump

Bump
youtu.be/oE4MW2HNluw

>Our infrastructure is complete shit
>Let's spend 40 billion on climate protection instead of fixing roads or improving our last century internet

Attached: Unbenannt.png (925x399, 560K)

>Butfucknowherestan
Le ignorant germ who dosent know anything about Land tied to history Of germanic people in the east for allmost 1000 years because hes government does not want to teach about it in schools since it might make you proud and as We all know, germans being proud Of their own people, culture and history is prohibited.

>hes government does not want to teach about it in schools

Attached: 3D79D85D-2774-4E91-8575-FAAD82ECA7E5.jpg (1025x1025, 165K)

>Wants to save money (Sparmaßnahmen)
>Lets schools and infrastructure deteriorate meanwhile investing shit tons of money into the "renewable energy" meme

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1280x768, 989)

>Leave the church edition
>there is no reason to support the church.
Good goy, let the mosques take over.

Attached: 3fdae479e0c7053a758c175d58912896.png (909x923, 703K)

shhh,telekom will take care
someday,sometimes
with tax payers money

Let's see how the coming economic crisis influences the political landscape

Are you drunk again?

redundant question is redundant

... and redundancy is heresy.

Attached: have_a_nice_cup_of_HERESY.jpg (750x960, 67K)

>the Nemesis is back
hide your brides, Krautbros!

Hey, no worries, I am perfectly normal again. Was hiking today, feels good man!

Attached: oberadson_gino.jpg (1920x800, 909K)

>hiking
next week going mushroom picking meself. the longing for moss is overpowering
any specific place or just local forest?

>shhh,telekom
read shekelkom at first glance

Attached: 1554544737318.png (645x581, 212K)

>overpowering

I know, fren. Did simply not have time until today, drove me crazy. Not really necessary to wörk this weekend so yeah, decided to take the opportunity ... just back out in the hills near my place. There's this rock formation where you can do some light climbing around. Also, old ruins of a fortress.

Attached: ambition.jpg (1579x1920, 1.07M)

Disturbing ...

Attached: finality.jpg (200x232, 13K)

NAZIS RAUS
A
Z
I
S

R
A
U
S

I tried to redpill some normies yesterday and got punched in the face..

Nothing wrong with schitsophrenia.

>ruins of the fortress
roman fort?
I hope you punched back

Yeah, i got drunk on your Mothers pussy juice.

>ur mom
Geez, you are lame.

Nah, those are further downstream. Medieval stuff. Last used when our populace did bravely hide from the approaching Ottomans. :D

Attached: are_you_chicken.jpg (1600x1071, 219K)

well, you didn't give them the shrubbery

Bloody peasants don't deserve a shrubbery. They smell of elderberries and they cannot into logic.

Attached: considerations_on_the_specific_weight_of_aquatic_birds.jpg (800x441, 39K)

>telekom will take care
10 years ago they said we will have 99% broadband coverage by 2016. 2016 they said 2018 now they want to reach the goal by 2023 or so. Musk's Starlink will be up before they even reach 95%.

Attached: gfh.jpg (1120x121, 20K)

Attached: tongueback.jpg (478x700, 79K)

What is this kind of madness?
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article200299232/Proteste-gegen-IAA-Auf-den-Schildern-steht-FCK-SUV-Ich-hasse-Autos-und-Schwule-gegen-SUV.html

>Das Auto, sagt der Simon, sei ein „absurdes Verkehrsmittel“, weil es nur eine Stunde pro Tag fahre und den Rest der Zeit herumstehe.
fuck man, these people are beyond retarded

Attached: skeptical dogger.jpg (600x800, 42K)

woops was meant for

>mfw I drive an SUV

Attached: dc100de68.gif (244x250, 836K)

Are these leftists so simple-minded that, when given some scapegoat enemy by the media, like "the car industry", that they blindly rant and rally against it, without realizing that their standard of life depends on it?

Don't they even realize that there are people living outside of their sheltered big-city districts that rely on personal long-distance commutes?

>this triggers the eternal engineer nevertheless

I'd like to dunk such idiots in a sulfuric acid pickling tank ... srsly

Attached: beyond_delusional.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

>without realizing that their standard of life depends on it?
But Greta said our HOUSE IS ON FIRE! Who needs a wealthy country anyway...

>Don't they even realize that there are people living outside of their sheltered big-city districts that rely on personal long-distance commutes?
No they live inside a bubble and don't even consider such option,

... but their hysteria, if followed through, does provide an almost perfect smoke screen for the coming forced deindustrialization of Germany due to complete loss of Wettbewerbsfähigkeit.

Attached: zhis_amuses_me.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

these people should just be laughed at as the flailing retards they are, instead elements in our society seem to under the influence of the warp or soemthing and listen to these buttfucking jackasses.

Attached: DESPAIR.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

>their standard of life depends on it

No, they do not realize it. Not the cattle. The policy makers, however, know perfectly well. But they also know perfectly well that the German economy is bound to crash. Extremely hard. The climate change propaganda campaign was launched for no other reason than to provide a "necessity" for the inevitable changes in the coming years ... otherwise, people might get stupid ideas like stringing up the moronic fucks who ruined our financial and industrial sector by whoring themselves out to unrestrained greed, sacrificing the workers on the blood altar of the Ostküstenkapital.

Attached: the_fire_rises.jpg (757x1052, 63K)

Is he ok?

>an almost perfect smoke screen for the coming forced deindustrialization of Germany due to complete loss of Wettbewerbsfähigkeit.
That's why they push this agenda so heavily. Fun times are ahead of us

How many years? Instant crash or slow demise?

See my previous post ... it is a Nebelgranate. Also, lobbies for "renewable energy" tech companies participate but I assume that is simply a side effect. Similarily, climate change "induced" migration has been probed for narrative viability to increase the amount of state-alimented increased consumerism (by gibz-fuelled shitskins) to keep the growth rates artificially up and maintain "trust" in the fiat money, avoiding a crash for a while longer.

Attached: tfw_you_realize_the_Leper_Colony_was_an_inside_job.jpg (1333x1000, 91K)

Slow boiled frog according to their plan over the next decade ... praying people do not notice what is going on. However, the system is so fragile by now that ANY disturbance (like a No Deal Brexit or loss of control over Italy) might bring the whole shitshow down at any moment. Everything is already doused in gasoline, all it takes is one man and a lighter ... and tomorrow will belong to us.

Attached: got_fire.gif (540x225, 1.95M)

Fun indeed. I wonder why nobody on the side of the "right" does pick up on this rather obvious "coincidence" ... wait ... maybe because most people are irredeemable morons without any ability for pattern recognition? Or ... rather ... because some interest groups frantically try to position a reactionary backlash to somehow fix the damage done by some hubristic globalist nutjobs who cannot think farther than the length of their own dick?

Attached: severe_disdain_for_plebs.jpg (1920x810, 175K)

Oh boy, i Can sence a lot Of shed blood in your words, the upcoming years will be fun.

This is why I wörk through almost every bloody weekend. This is why I travel around the world like a madman. I want to face this situation prepared and I do not mean holing up in some cabin in the woods with a lot of guns and canned food. If I am lucky and this wörks out, I will wait until the whore Europa with her inbred acolytes is knocked out and down on the ground, her juicy ass exposed ... and then, I'll fuck her silly. In SHTF no one can hear you scream. :)

Attached: combustible_lemons.png (372x551, 98K)

Most member of the right lack even the basic knowledge of economics and other important skills. We don't have to look far to find many of these fine specimens, this general is flooded with them. I honestly believe they are seriously to dumb to recognize what's really going on.

Warte noch auf den Ausstellungsteil "Heimreise".

youtube.com/watch?v=yKmlHmPEgAc

Attached: 4e7d1e258c.gif (498x218, 367K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vYQNcJvsR7I
what the HELL
this is the most fucked up thing i've seen this year

This is even worse kek, all those manipulated kids

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ2ghBlc7G8

I don't have basic economic knowledge either. Yet, I can recognize when someone is bullshitting me and I can understand for what AIM they are trying to bullshit me by putting 2+2 together. And right now they are trying to sell me to the fact that 2+2 equals 5. I mean, please ... I could do better narratives while half asleep and playing with my left testicle. But seems when you are aiming for sheep you just don't lead 'em so much, Frollein ...

>youtube.com/watch?v=jpemBbdkXkg&list=RDjpemBbdkXkg&start_radio=1

Attached: Frollein_needs_her_medication.gif (250x338, 1.81M)

It's what the leftists alwasy did: infiltrating the institutions building the society and culture, and then destroy them from within. There is no alternative then: you either abandon them or keep supporting them although THEY abandoned their original values.
The only way is to built something new, or to re-infiltrate them and reestablish the values. No other option. You support the current Church? You support your own genocide by giving them money to import more and more Africans and enacting the global compacts.

I'm a newt, but it got better

I cringed hard when I first saw all this retards throwing buzzwords around they don't understand.

>tfw just on a ranting cock rampage
>suddenly, moss dweller with Pythons joke
>sides have achieved orbital velocity

Fugg, fren! :DDD

Attached: miniature_moss_dweller.gif (480x270, 1.67M)

afd supports zionism- screw the jewish alt -right

and fuck tommy robinson this jew too

>fuck this jew

Simply magical ...

Attached: meins.png (717x360, 119K)

>muh jooz

Attached: 1536077332854.jpg (960x935, 127K)

where is this picture from? me like!

>an unexpected comic relief
our main weapon is surprise and fear...