Question from a black person

question from a black person

Why do white men fiend over basic blonde women when white girls with light eyes + dark hair are far more stunning?

For example, at my workplace there's a blonde lady with bleached, fried hair that ages her and all the white guys are all over her, but ignore our pretty brunette girl.

Attached: Fox-and-Green.jpg (545x820, 59K)

NIGGER
also sage

Nigger

Nigger

Nigger

had to dye my hair brown/black so I would stop being harassed for being blonde. racism against blondes is a real thing

I find this to be true as well, but I’m also a med.

Nigger.
I'm white and I agree. White girls with darker hair is my preference. Unfortunately there is few of them here.

Yes, jews are black.

Blonds are shown in the media to be easy fucks. So men who just want sex go for blonds more. Also blonds put up an act "bimbo act" and act dumb to get dick easy. Later when they want to settle down they revert their hair back to their natural color... Or sometimes if that natural color is blond they will dye their hair darker. Point is, trends are pushed by the media and popular opinion.

give us more details.

Nigger

>black person
That's a weird way to type NIGGER.

OP I don't know how to say it but...
You are a Nigger

don't worry about white women, nigger
it's not like you're ever getting with one

why do black people think they have hot takes on what its like to be white when white people have been living perfectly fine on their own for like 12k years and there have been countless old love stories about all kinds of types of white men and women connecting. you are like an insect boy, worry about your own people to escape from your inferiority complex

Nigger

ahem

Attached: download.png (225x225, 10K)

Light hair means it is easy to see the pubic hair in the dark.

This means she can't just put a crude dummy in place during sex and go to steal shit.

Attached: Romper stomper.jpg (748x392, 57K)

jet black haired women tend to be crushingly manipulative

TRUMP 2020!

Attached: whipepo.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

they tend to get my penis to turn into the big penis if you know what i mean laddie

What did he mean by this?

>give us more details

ppl touching my hair, people smelling my hair. called slurs like, blondie, snowelf and lightbulbhead. having my ass slapped a few times by creeps and ppl copping a feel. really gross stuff. feels good not having to deal with that stuff no more

Attached: hghhggghghghgh.png (1273x958, 57K)

be my pitch black haired wife please

is she a natural blonde? it's a shame they ruin themselves but you can't help it
i guess it's just a matter of taste

fuck you nigger

I agree big time, a brunette with blue eyes and a nice ass is my kryptonite

>nigger
>at work

Unreal

Any chaste, virtuous white girl who saves herself, marries young and avoids degeneracy is beautiful in my opinion. Aside from staying in shape, I want them the way nature made them, since it is part of what made them virtuous.
Thots should be executed by pumping so much electricity into them they explode.

Not white hair?

Attached: 12345643524324.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

Attached: 142535324356.png (718x875, 533K)

>blone
>race
huh?