Countries in Green: they are owed reparations

Countries in Green: they are owed reparations

Countries in Red: they owe reparations to green countries

Attached: 1555152686235.png (4500x2592, 289K)

Why and from who is Turkey owed reperations from?

No

white people owe us reparations for destruction of ottoman empire and crusades and turkophobia

Gieb monies unga bunga

Attached: 1556294406723.jpg (228x309, 11K)

Wtf, we owe money to Finland now?
Did we enslave them at some point?

You were pro right of conquest and you got destroyed by a superior. Just suck jews dick or suck our dick. Only one race will survive. Fighting us is being a slave of the jew because what ever you take the jew will take back from you using his above half decent knowledge of economics. If you attack jews i must admit you will support us because we will just swoop in at the end like we always do with our broom broom vehicles.

Attached: IQbyreligion.jpg (500x481, 36K)

You owe us for the war, the occupation of the south of Russia, for all the Turks who now live there on our taxes. You owe the Balkans and Germany for the same. Well, like a cherry on a cake, you owe Armenia for genocide and Arabs for the occupation of their lands

иди нaхyй чepнoмaзый

But whatever money we give you will be needed for your own reperations for the Greeks and Armenians. So let's just skip you and give to them directly since the result will be the same

Come, nigger. I'll give you the same reparations we gave the Turks.

Israel included

It's probably those 700 odd years of being eastern Sweden

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah

We arent paying shit, we had better technology than you and you got conquered simple as that. The weak crumble and the strong takes their shit, its called conquest. You dirty apes got fucked and then we took your land because you fell. Niggers never surprise me anymore because all I hear from you guys is some low IQ bullshit.

>Greece owes reparations to Turkey, the ones who subjugated them for 5 centuries and took all of Anatolia and Constantinople

>greenland and iceland owes reparations to some random sandniggers
My sides are in fucking orbit.

Go to hell with 447!

When are you going to pay reparations to the Arminians?

Why the fuck does Cyprus owe you money you filthy nigger.?

Fuck you nigger. Your nigger colonies rebelled and wanted independence and now you're even worse off because you niggers can't govern for shit. You made your own bed.

Because his culture's empire was too shit too keep itself together apparently.

Suck it out of my arse you cunt

>implying niggers don't owe reparations for the Bantu Expansion

Attached: bantu expansion.jpg (1448x1103, 343K)

Suck my cock roach

lol it's always, always fucking T*rks with the BLM flag shitposts

>Armenia, Georgia, Belarus, Algeria, Libya, Syria, Latvia, Switzerland, Lebanon, Iceland and motherfucking Moldova owe reparations

to fucking who? dipshit
also Israel being owed reparations despite being literally an Apartheid state
good joke there Tyrone

Attached: babies.png (1134x668, 1.07M)

The only country owed reparations is Poland. Pay up Momma Merkel.

Who do we owe reperations to?
And why does Pissrael get reperations?
They have gotten billions out of the Germans, already.

>Slovakia
>Owning you reparations
Is that a bait or are you stupid?
You owe us, for selling slavic slaves bitch

>Had the number one slave empire
>Genocided Armenians
>Occupied large part of eastern Europe
>Tried again in WW1 but failed thus the Ottoman Empire ended up collapsing
>Occupies northern Kurdistan
>Europe offer a large part of the population a better life in Europe but they just keep complaining about "Islamophobia" cause Europeans won't integrate into islamic culture

>"le whites le owes us le reparations"

Why are Turks so immune against common logic?

How many sticks to I owe aboriginals?

>finland green
>but not baltics
ay wtf mayne?

>northern Kurdistan
No such thing.
I agree with the rest of your post though.

the balkans are owed reperashuns from ottoman opreshuns
PAY UP

Attached: 325253253523.png (4500x2592, 289K)

why do i owe you anything, nigger?

Fuck, when did the disgusting roaches come back to pol?

>Why are Turks so immune against common logic?
What are you expecting from roaches?

>Turkey
>owed anything

the only those roaches are owed are a few nuclear blasts

Breach

Fixed the map because OP is a nigger faggot.

Attached: reparations.png (4500x2592, 282K)

I don't give much of a fuck about anything else but my own nation. So, prithee tell me why my landlocked little country nestled in the bosom of the Carpathian owes reparations to India, Ireland, Pakistan, Turkey, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Finland, Izrael and a fuckload of madeup countries in Africa?

Attached: RECECE.jpg (595x680, 145K)

Australia is owed reparations from Britain for two main reasons

1. The treatment of the convicts who were used as forced labour in terrible conditions often risking their lives

20% of Australians have convict ancestry

2. The treatment of Irish Catholic diaspora

Irish Catholics couldn't even practice their religion or celebrate their culture and were treated as second class citizens

Attached: TrueVersion.jpg (4500x2592, 1.11M)

if there was a UN vote or something about paying reperashuns and this map came up, i'd vote in support unironically
don't forget that israel pays to everyone, including the ones in red for subjugatin and opresin us white folk with usury and shieet

Ignore Mustafa, fellow Hungarian.
We are owed reparations from Romania for stealing Hungarian land and also from Russia for oppression under Warsaw Pact.

Attached: negroes.png (486x581, 346K)

every british vassal is owed reperashuns mah brutha

The Western countries invented and made everything that is of any value in the entire world, so the world owes them gibs.

WE'S KANGZ NOW

you owe romania reperashuns for subjugating them under the austro hungarian empire for centuries

White Americans should be paid reparations for getting stuck with all these niggers.

You owe us money for bringing you culture and technology (even though you wasted both).

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET WE wUZ AsIANS
SLAVICS PAY UP

Attached: 1517872633583.png (760x902, 48K)

fixed for austrohungarian opreshuns

Attached: 53232563223.png (4500x2592, 293K)

>Gibsmedat posts gibsmedat threat .

Like pottery.

To specify a bit.
USA owes reparations to: Syria, Afghanistan ,Korea (both), Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Iraq, Serbia, Palestine, Pakistan, Nicaragua, Cuba, and Libya.

Russia owes Kazakhstan, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland.

Turkey owes the entire Balkans, Georgia, Armenia and Hungary.

Attached: sucka.png (198x352, 142K)

>Poland owing niggers anything
ahahahahahahahaha, what a retarded nigger logic.
if anything, your african shitholes owe us money for the free education your apes receive in Poland

sweden owes reperashuns to finland as well
dey was opresin dem for generashuns
also germany owes more reperashuns to those central european countries than russia

>sudan has to pay
>china doesn't
kek

we are already doing our part, we send millions of euros every year to bottomless that is called Bosnia

>winners owe anything to worthless losers
Not in my universe, jew.

thats unironically a good and correct map

Almost marked China owing Mongolia but 3am brain forgot.

>what’s the difference between israel and America lol
and why arabs owe you! We’re already being roped

Finland was unironically better off as a swedish colony than what happened afterwards.
Then they, like actual humans, rebuilt a stronger and far more functional society than their oppressors once they gained their freedom for the first time in 1k years.

Finland is the proof that you don't need other peoples moneys to succeed

sudan owes south sudan for the arab opreshuns of the negro south sudanese

t.opresor cope
you owe each and every fin a blowjob for reperashuns (similar to your current predicament of reperashuns to your refugees)

>sins of the father
No thanks

fixed

Attached: 1568457483199.png (4500x2592, 280K)

Go earn the money yourself cockroach

Attached: mjSYtlZG.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

Well I'm actually one of the snownigger sami subhumans that got forced out of my traditions by the swede/norway/fin and russian niggers.

I'm pretty sure I should qualify as the oppressed, not oppressor.

correct
you are also owed reperashuns
this swede owes you a blowjob

Dunno man, a lot of the convicts deserved it. Contrary to popular belief it wasn't all orphans stealing loaves of bread and getting 7 years penal servitude. The convicts in my family were highwaymen and horse thieves. The first fleet was full of rapists and murderers and thieves.

REPARATIONS FOR WHAT?!?
Mozambique, we built the largest dam in Africa in Mozambique and never used any of it because Mozambique got independence right after!
They still haven't paid for the damn.

We forgave Angola millions in public debt that they got after independence. They still haven't paid back.

PORTUGAL OWNS NOTHING TO ITS COLONIES!

Say that shit in a street in Portugal and it will be the blacks giving you a beating.

don't tell them that you dumb cunt
how else are you supposed to swindle them of their money if not by playing the victim complex up

I probably already get way too much money from Sven though.
>tfw slaughtering a reindeer
>tfw sending the state the ears and claiming it was a roadkill
>tfw get the value back from Sven and then selling the meat for twice the actual value
We cheat and steal more than the gyppos

>Finland
>be handed reperations.
Fucking based kang.
The return of Karjala,

That's literally not true at all, the vast majority were convicted of larceny, they estimate that between 30%-60% of all male convicts were sent to Australia because they were convicted of larceny

>>tfw slaughtering a reindeer
>>tfw sending the state the ears and claiming it was a roadkill
>>tfw get the value back from Sven and then selling the meat for twice the actual value
absolutely based and redpilled
didn't even know you could eat reindeer

don't you forget about us daddy

pic related nigger. Tree pattern gets culled and returned to nature. The other patterns are pretty obvious

Attached: 1540013119923.png (4974x2519, 769K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>didn't even know you could eat reindeer
It is nice actually.

You seem to have put Britain in the wrong category.
We are owed significant reparations by the Scandinavian countries, from back when the vikings took all our good looking women.

Attached: walter.png (768x576, 682K)

You can suck my cock as a form of reparation. My cum in your throat is the only good thing niggers should get from white people.

>not bleaching Lebanon and Syria along with Iran
missing out on honorary aryans
also
>not nuking India

but india still gets culled, i just want wildlife to thrive there

>Armenia owes reparations to Turkey.

Off with your fucking head.

fugg those iranian bitches with hijabs turn my penis into the big penis if you know what i mean

>Country in green belongs to China.
Fixed it for you.

Hey Sven.
Try to engage in sami politics because one of the families are trying to claim sole sami rights to hunting and fishing in the area around Kebnekaise.
It will seriously fuck you over by setting the standard as "once sami land, always sami land" and we (well, they. My family opposes this) will use that as an excuse to expand their territories into absurdity. Historically sami land was all the way down to Umeå and I can fucking guarantee you that if they get this proposal through it will return that way.

why be against it?
collect your reperashuns now mah nigga

Are you telling me to be the Jew?

kek

Attached: 1568302901809.jpg (1080x1074, 108K)

no be the nigga that collects reperashun bux without any care for the oppressor
jews also do that, but fuck it dude it's free money
plus sweden gets that much closer to getting destroyed

>it dude it's free money
I already get free money
I can go wherever I want
I can do whatever I want
We live in a self govern, almost autonomous country within the borders of Sweden that's being supported by forced monopolies and svens taxes.
We have the reperashuns and it makes my people weak and lazy bums.

>I already get free money
but 3 free monies is worse than 10 free monies
>We have the reperashuns and it makes my people weak and lazy bums.
use the gibs to institute a mandatory SS + GOMAD program for every sami
you can use the gibs to buy expensive eleikos

>you can use the gibs to buy expensive eleikos
I can fill out a form and they will replace my Helicopter for peanuts.
The reason why minorities that got dicked by the whites have absolute shithole countries/situations (like the american indians) is because they are treated like retards who can't do shit without collecting neetbux from their once oppressors. With the neetbux they don't have to work to better their situation and as such it wont.

I want to be a man standing on my own legs (with only slight theft from poor sven) instead of a welfare whore.
Besides, we are immune to the politics because we forced a law stating that the only sami are pureblood sami. We don't do diversity.

>I can fill out a form and they will replace my Helicopter for peanuts.
who will?
>pureblood sami
post picture of one
>I want to be a man standing on my own legs (with only slight theft from poor sven) instead of a welfare whore.
you think jews and high level capitalists give a shit about this?
they literally all lobby for rent seeking
they go to tax havens
they literally get subsidies
you're just being naive in thinking that you need to be a just man in a world filled with kikes
get neetbux and also work a real job
kike sven out his monies completely