The Priority

For all white nationalists who are afraid of the decrease of the white population and the brownisation of your country.

---> Your first duty is to make babies. Don't forget it.
To replace both parents, you need two babies. The white population needs more than two children per woman to grow.
If you do not have 3 children, hurry up!
If possible, try to do it with someone smart to enrich the genome of our people.

Love and support from France

Attached: femme-enceinte-son-mari_23-2147784984.jpg (626x939, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-replacement_fertility
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that dudes def not white

>Natalism in the Kali Yuga

Attached: tzt6543467.jpg (1200x1074, 179K)

>trying to outbreed pests invading your country by the millions
Probably the most retarded "strategy" of cuckservatives.

of course not, he has impregnated a white women

Even if there is no fast breeding races in your country, if the white population does less than 2 children per woman, it will shrink.
It's not a stupid strategy, it's mathematic and i'm not a cuck

Just look at how fucking uncomfortable she is fucking kek. That is the face of someone settling for a paypig that can finance her opioid habit and 1000$ a week target spending addiction after her tinder “boyfriend” disappears shockingly. She is grimacing about the thought of duty sex after the child is born. The guy in the picture is the perfect representation of a poster on leddit telling everyone how much he respects his wife’s personal space when she gets headaches due to her teaching yoga 8-11pm 5 nights a week. They have a picture perfect relationship.

>afraid of the decrease of population

here are the things that come with a lower pop
> lower housing prices
> higher wages
> less congestion - better social cohesion

here are the things that JEWS promote with population growth

> wage stagnation
> importation of subhumans like OP for divide and conquer
> higher housing prices

here's what "should happen" in the west
> dead elites
> dead niggers like OP imported by the elites

Daily reminder The Black Death lead to the Enlightenment.

In the US, non-white birthrate is 1.9. If you have at least 2, you’re making progress.

The parents don’t die immediately upon the child’s death, retard. And each kid goes on to have two.

>making children not because of love but out of fear

mutts.

there's 200 years between the black death and Enlightenment

Enlightenment was eruption of aristocracy at the cost of the lower classes.

Impressive considering the 2 centuries between them

People have always settled with someone they can tolerate so they can have children to pass on their genes, it was never about love for the great majority of couples.

Nonsense. Have kids and kick out the kikes and assorted shitskins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-replacement_fertility

Don't insult me please. You are wrong.
You are the shame of the white people

You are a retard and dont deserve an explication as to why this is a bad thing in the current power structure.

> brown eyes
>white

Stop insulting guys !
I am probably way more graduated than you.
Being aggressive won't help at all.

>Birthing a child: $8,000.
>18 years of leeching and bullshit.
>End up with a pink haired bitch who hates me because I'm male.
Fuck off.

Attached: 1556372895866.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

White people with brown eyes aren't white ?

>I am probably way more graduated than you.
And here ladies and gentlemen is why most of Europe hate the french.

>As of 2010, about 48% (3.3 billion people) of the world population lives in nations with sub-replacement fertility.[2] Nonetheless most of these countries still have growing populations due to population momentum and increase of the life expectancy.

The US global population is increasing.
I'm speaking of the white population.
Life is a balance of power that our people must win

OP is right, reproduction is a crucial aspect of preservation. All that don't agree are either shills or retards

Yes but it's short term.
The population is aging.

Gaelic’s aren’t white though

Ok sorry to have said this but everybody insulted me.
I apologies

You are hated because of your idea and not because of who you are, is it hard for you to understand this?

ya have go realize that 2 is not enough becasue of mental illness and accident and disease deaths so a little more is needed to maintain same number but growth is the only good thing anyway, so 2,3 is maintenance birthrate I think, i forgot

>To replace both parents, you need two babies. The white population needs more than two children per woman to grow.
Wrong from the start, every pair need 3 children to "stabilize" a population, having 2 children will make the population decline.
>If you do not have 3 children, hurry up!
carry on

the goal should be fight and have babys not either or , dumabasses

It is 2.1 i think. Problem is that in an enviorment when there are progressive tax brackets and free gibs for those who have many kids and cannot raise them financially, there is an issue of quality not just quantity. Average IQ is lower in each generation. The solution is to not actively enable those who can't afford kids to have kids while motivating those who can to have more.

Population aging is the statistical result of recent generations having less kids than previous ones.

I think slightly more than that, to account for people not reaching breeding age. But yea, round up to 3 and you're good.

based and redpilled

There should be a stimulus for each kid you have. In % of your income, that gets progresively bigger with each next kid. This way you make it non viable to spawn kids if you are a food stamp or free gibs ghoul, while stimulating middle and upper classes to have more. In addition there should be loans for first real estate for young families, the amount you pay back gets reduced by each kid by a certain %. It would make it uneconomical to not have kids. Also abortions should be stricktly limited to clinical indications and acts of violance.

To clarify yes it's important to have children, I am aiming for 5 or 6.

However, depopulation actually has some positive effects and will not destroy society. This is what the Jew tries to tell you to get more shekels.
As Austrian user said, higher wages, lower housing prices, less congestion - these are the things the Jew is artificially preventing through mass immigration.

That's a perspective isolated to an individual - things you wrote won't happen to a single person and will initiate socioeconomy-wide effects which won't be positive

>stimulating middle and upper classes
>gib money to upper/middle classes to have children
lel

>make white kids
>posts interracial couple

yeah but you gotta have white people in US first lol

No the first duty is to spread nationalism so we can stop immigration. If we start breeding more but still bring in immigrants, it won't help much.

This. We must rope our ruling class and race traitors first, after that we will get rid of non-Europeans here in no time

Who cares ? It's over at this point. Accelerationism is the way to go. Just let the human race destroy itself

Attached: shill.jpg (2000x2000, 2.48M)

The Playstation 5 is coming soon, so no thanks.

>stimulating dumb people and proles to breed

> higher wages won't happen to a single person
> lower housing prices " "
> I won't feel less congestion in the urban shitholes
what could you possibly mean?

This. This isn't rocket science

Can't do it. Kids are an expensive liability with an unknown ROI. My gf and I instead have taken the dollpill.

Attached: 20190811_195844.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

> expensive liability
just raise them in poverty, it will help their character
They don't have to go to fucking disneyland or anywhere for that matter. 2 meals a day would be enough to feed, and no other expenses

I was born into a literal baby factory that was poor as fuck. It was boring as shit. No wonder I was always at friend's houses.

Attached: 20190810_191551.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

You make babies with your wife. You raise your children and make sure their top social circle are children of other nationalists.
You only care about your ingroup. You start your own business. You try to only hire and buy from other nationalists. You marry your kids away to another nationalist family. You celebrate with others when you succeed.
This will make a difference. Make babies!

Cunts that say they can't afford to have kids are the greatest idiots there is. My great grandmother had 21 children with three different men, one of them got stabbed to death and the other one died of a fever. They lived in a small fucking log cabin with two rooms, in Sweden. Imagine the fucking winters. All the children slept on the floor and after school they were out hunting, picking berries, making baskets, fishing and selling just to survive.

No matter how poor you are your 21 children will never be that poor. It's good times for breeding.

A fucking log cabin. Imagine...