Feminine Socialization of Men Through Social Media

Social media is inherently feminine. You post pictures of yourself for validation on how you look, you post "funnies" for likes, etc. Its a gossip and social capital accruing space.

What I've noticed is that this has flipped the power dynamic between men and women on its head. I saw pic related posted on Jewbook, and every comment was either a black guy trying to convince women that its true and they should fuck him, or a white dude laughing and being like "lol its true, but I can laugh about it! see? im not like those angry nazis. will u fuck me?"

Point being that these men are advertising themselves sexually to the female gaze online, which is the role of females. Is any of this making sense, have you seen anything similar on the normie sites, or should I just kill myself? Or all three?

Attached: twix.png (300x364, 85K)

>or a white dude laughing and being like "lol its true, but I can laugh about it! see? im not like those angry nazis. will u fuck me?

that's a bigger problem than social media, I'd attribute that to cultural christianity.

I called all the men on that thread out for begging women for validation and the only people who got what I was saying and agreed were other women, who basically started calling those men faggots but in polite facebook speak

i could see christianity impacting it but truthfully i think its open hypergamy, men are now the hunted rather than the hunter, and they're allowing it to occur. social media seems to worsen the problem

lmao cope white boi

go show a woman your cool dick and ask her if she thinks its cool you flaming faggot

I have to say I agree with this. Every time I'm around black men, I want to be submissive to them, and I imagine that they're seriously packing something hefty in those baggy pants ;)

Attached: boner.jpg (672x434, 24K)

the funniest thing about this is that niggers don't have big dicks. Its a meme pushed by jews and disproven by statistics (if you remove the "self reported" data)

whether they do or don't doesn't matter at all and that's kind of my whole point

>Thanks sweden we wouldn't be the same bord without you.

Can we all just die in a nuclear apocalypse already, or is that too much to ask?

>whether they do or don't doesn't matter at all and that's kind of my whole point
I know that my reply was not focusing on your point you made.

All people that seriously use social media are fucked in some way or another. Imagine posting on a website that is known selling your data but you desperately want to get a reply from a girl that only seeks attention and confirmation that she is desirable.
Social Media users are worse than niggers.

Why respond to it at all? Emotional reactions are for wymyn and niggers anyway, would you envision Chad typing furiously away at a shitty joke or even laughing along with it?

i only said what I said bc it seems like Jow Forums spends a lot of time trying to "disprove" the nog big dick theory but really like, even if it were true, who cares

you're on Jow Forums typing away furiously every day you Bridiot

who gives a fuck what simps do with their time

but as to the rest of your comment, yeah, agreed. I use it to fuck around with my buddies and observe normies, but it is super gay

that girls stomach is hairy as fuck what the hell

OK female razor test. Is white chocolate or some ingredient in white twix more expensive than regular chocolate twix? Do they not sell as well as the regular twix?

I don't want to say it's not jews, but I also don't want to fall into the same logical fallings that feminism and shitskins do.

oh I don't think that Jews did this on purpose as an allusion to dick sizes, that'd be fucking retarded, it's probably just got something to do with money

Yes you are right OP. Is that enough validation for you?

Attached: 1568203410837.jpg (1238x2048, 542K)

These girls always looked cooked out of their fucking minds "for some reason"

>projecting
>Amerimutt accusing anyone else of being stupid
I'd laugh if it weren't so pathetic.

fpbp

Social media is cancerous, and triggers the narcissistic tendencies present in all humans, but also elevates them to unnatural levels through the convenience of mass-interaction. We already know this.
women are more narcissistic than men, and therefore flock to these platforms.
The rest you have explained well enough in your OP.
Imageboard culture (specifically this place) is the antithesis of social media culture in that we circle jerk our views to like minded in an attempt for validation (even though we are anonymous, which is baffling yet there it is).

There are people on both platforms that use them for other purposes, but that is the general usage.

tl;dr we are all as bad as each other and everyone alive deserves the rope.

Attached: IMG_20190912_184122.jpg (640x690, 72K)

Don't add women or pay attention women on faceberg. Problem solved.

You can't stop it

This is also why those social media sites are really lame and unfunny and why anonymous message boards aren't.
Different kind of people.
Same thing for smaller social media niche groups filled with men, those are often funny too.
Whenever sexual competition gets introduced ( a female in the group) everything becomes shit.

We need male only spaces.

Real reason is because white chocolate is more expensive then dark.